Long Lost Love

By LouiseLaurier

Benji and Lucy were first loves back in school and haven't seen each other for 8 years when they randomly end... More

Chapter 1: 'The introductions'
Chapter 2: 'The run in'
Chapter 3: The Throwback part1
Chapter 4 : Throwback part 2
Chapter 5: Throwback part 3
Chapter 6: Throwback part 4
Chapter 7: The Throwback part 5
Chapter 8: The Throwback part 6

A/N

6 0 0
By LouiseLaurier

Hi!

I just wanted to say thank you for giving this story a chance. 

I began to publish Long Lost Love a while back but took it down because I lost inspiration for a while but I would like to think it is back now! I am going to start re-publishing it and try to publish a chapter as often as possible but it isn't easy to always get the time when I work 6 days a week so please be patient! 

Please like, comment, and vote on each chapter. It makes me really happy to know that people enjoy my work.

Much love always,

Louise XxX

:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 815 19
Like every other Indian teenager with strict parents, Divya's love life is a mess, not because she can't date but because she has shitty taste in men...
2M 60.2K 47
***UNEDITED VERSION*** A changed/edited version will slowly be put up. Meghan Hume and Isaiah Hunt had the perfect love through high school, the typ...
50.7K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
459K 9.3K 59
#1 in youngadult as of December 2018 NEW VERSION on my profile, now COMPLETE!!! This story is super cringey and the new version is way better, so ple...