π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ π™°π™»π™°πšπ™Ό βžͺπ™·πš†π™°π™½...

By ATUNIWAT

"𝙸 πš πš’πšœπš‘ 𝙸 πšŒπš˜πšžπš•πš πšŽπš‘πš™πš•πšŠπš’πš— πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚎𝚒𝚎𝚜, πšŠπš—πš πš‘πš˜πš  πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš˜πšžπš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚟... More

β™‘οΈŽπ™Έπ™½πšƒπšπ™Ύπ™³πš„π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½β™‘οΈŽ
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟷
𝟷.𝟢𝟷
𝟷.𝟢𝟸
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟸
𝟸.𝟢𝟸
𝟸.𝟢𝟹
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟹
𝟹.𝟢𝟷
𝟹.𝟢𝟸
𝟹.𝟢𝟹
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟺
𝟺.𝟢𝟷
𝟺.𝟢𝟸
𝟺.𝟢𝟹
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟻
𝟻.𝟢𝟷
𝟻.𝟢𝟸
𝟻.𝟢𝟹
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟼
𝟼.𝟢𝟷
𝟼.𝟢𝟸
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟽
𝟽.𝟢𝟷

𝟸.𝟢𝟷

5.6K 199 40
By ATUNIWAT

"Love Alarm" revolves around the story of a technology that enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter radius has romantic feelings for them.

𝙸 |⌫

"It will thunder now." Jin-ae stated breaking the silence between the duo. And not even a second later, thunder was heard making them jump a little at the sound.

"How did you know?" He questioned her amazed by her prediction, "You learn in grade school that light travels faster then sound..didn't you?" Jin-ae trails of looking up at the boy.

"I was a model."

"So..?"

"I'm just saying."

Stifling a laugh, Jin-ae shakes her head, an amused smiled etched on her face. Suddenly a water drop lands on her nose making her blink rapidly and look up at the greying sky, hand brought up to check if it just started to rain.

"Oh my..It's raining!" Jin-ae noted as she took ahold of Sun-oh's blazer, dragging him out of the alley and down the small street as it starts to downpour on them. " Ahh! let's go!" The girl giggled as she ran faster, Sun-oh following her foot steps.

𝙸 𝚕|⌫

Taking shelter under the bus stop, Jin-ae awkwardly lets go of his blazer feeling his piercing gaze on her.

Clearing her throat, she turns to look away as he smiles fondly at her fidgety mouvements, glancing back at him as his smile widens, making Jin-ae smile back shyly.

"I'm a pluviophile.."Jin-ae started off with a tender smile, catching Sun-oh's attention, "it's a person who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days.." the girl reached out of the bus stop,letting rain drops fall freely into the palm of her delicate hand, "I was always fascinated with rain cause without it..nothing grows, so we have to learn to embrace the storms in our life..y'a know."

After her little ramble the duo stood in silence, a comfortable one until the rain subdued.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘|⌫

Strolling down the street towards the direction of her residence, Jin-ae suddenly halted hands flying to her reddened cheeks as her heart rate sped up.

'Oh my goodness! That was my first kiss..!' Jin-ae mentally screamed finally having time to digest what had just occurred to her moments ago.

Giving a slight slap to her cheeks, the teen girl continued her route to the convenience store in a faster pace.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟|⌫

Laying beside Jo-jo on the top bunk, Jin-ae pulled the comforter over her face as flashbacks from the previous hours played over and over again in her mind. The way his hands felt on her neck still lingered on her skin. The way his, surprisingly, soft lips moulded perfectly with hers as if they were two puzzle pieces, it made her stomach swarm with butterflies.

As Jin-ae shook her head she felt her sister move beside her. Scared to have woken her up, the girl froze in place, eyes peeping on her sister's sleeping figure. Letting out a sigh of relief,Jo-jo had only happened to shift her sleeping position, now facing the railing of the top bunk-bed.

Tucking the comforter around Jo-jo's figure, Jin-ae leaned closer and gave a light peck on her cheek before settling down on her side of the bed, closing her eyes and letting her mind drift off into the dark unknown they call sleep.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎|⌫

Waking up the next morning, Jin-ae remembered the gift for Jo-jo. Waiting for Gul-mi to get of their shared room to the kitchen, Jin-ae got ready for school, her sister doing the same.

Following Gul-mi with her eyes until the said girl closed the bedroom door, Jin-ae quickly rushed to her backpack and took out the gift then hiding it behind her back as she slowly approached Jo-jo with a smirk forming at the corner of her mouth.

"I know it's not your birthday..but I could see the look of envy that morning at school so I thought I could treat my dear little sister to an early present." Jin-ae rambled as Jo-jo hesitantly took the gift bag from her older sister' hands

"What are you talking abou-" Jo-jo stopped talking as she pulled out the lipstick from the bag, "Jin-ae! Why did you spend your money on something silly like this!" She whisper-shouted as she glanced at the shut door.

"I feel like we haven't talked at all since the semester started and I felt bad that you always work so hard and don't get any rewards for that...I just want to be a good sister.." As she explained her reasoning she took ahold of her sister shoulders, a bright smile covering her face.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢|⌫

Pouring a glass of water for both Jo-jo and her, Jin-ae listened to Gul-mi try and convince her mom to get her vocal lessons.

"Other kids take acting and dancing classes." Sung-yeon backfired, trying to make her daughter let the vocal lessons go.

"Why can't I get vocal lessons?" She whined not satisfied with her mother's answer.

'Cause your voice needs way more then a couple vocal lessons' Jin-ae mentally scoffed shaking her head softly.

"You know they cost a fortune. Next year. I'll let you take those lessons next year." Their aunt countered with a sorrowful expression, reaching to comfort Gul-mi.

Letting out a disbelieving scoff, Gul-mi dodges her mother's hand, "Gosh..whatever. You always say we have no money."

"Hey!" Gul-mi calls out to the sisters, "How many times did it go off?" She continued further, confusing her cousins.

'How many times did what go off? My annoyance alarm cause if so..with you near me, it has went off one to many times!'

"What?"

"Your love alarm." She exclaimed like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "How many alerts did you get?"

"None."

"I didn't get any."

Satisfied with their answers, Gul-mi went back to eating her breakfast, "It'lll be crazy at school today. I downloaded Love Alarm." She boasted herself with an amused smirk.

"Why would you download it? It'll be a bother." Her mother scolded with no interest. " I don't care if losers ring my Love Alarm. I'm way out of their league, Mom!"

Putting away the water pitcher, Jin-ae signalled Jo-jo to go get ready to leave. Closing the fridge door, Jin-ae took her backpack that rested by the side of the fridge.

"We'll see you later."  She saluted her aunt, heading towards the entrance.

"Hwang Sun-oh." Gul-mi suddenly said, making Jin-ae freeze in place, "I would say he's the only one who suits me."

"Who's he?" Her mother questioned, " He's a new student at my school. He used to be a quite successful model."

Tuning out her voice, Jin-ae's grip on her bag straps tightened feelings her blood boil, 'You can't decide for yourself what other's feel about a person and sorry to disappoint but I don't think he's interested in you..he likes me.'

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘|⌫

Sitting in front of Jo-jo, Jin-ae was finalizing her history homework as Jang-go, Ji-yeon and Jo-jo talked about the Jeju Island trip.

"You guys will come too, right?" Ji -Yeon excitingly questioned both sisters.

"Well, I have to go to the academy."Jo-jo sheepishly smiled, coming up with an excuse for not being able to go.

"What about you, Jin-ae?"

"Huh..oh I have to work at the activity center that week. They need supervisors for a fundraiser they're hosting." She feigned a frown as she explained her motive.

Technically speaking, Jin-ae wasn't lying, there was a fundraiser that weekend, she just wasn't going to be a supervisor.

Returning to her history homework, Jin-ae catches a glimpse of Jang-go press something on her phone, not thinking much of it until not even a second later the ringing tone of a Love Alarm goes off from someone's phone.

Just as she shifts in her chair to find who's phone had gone off Il-sik comes waltzing in with a huge smile, taking big strides towards the direction of her sister.

"Jo-jo." He exclaimed,setting down a strawberry milk on her desk as he shows her his Love Alarm that had a "1" indicating someone loves him. "You're not mad anymore, are you?" Not receiving a response he continues with a content smile, "I like it now that you have Love Alarm."

'Love Alarm? She doesn't have it...if it's not her then...' Looking around, Jin-ae catches Jang-go hid her cellphone in her school blazer, ' So it was Jang-go who rang it!' Not surprised by this revelation, Jin-ae turns to Jo-jo , who looks lost while staring at the "1" on Il-sik's phone.

Suddenly the school bell rings, signalling the start of class. Letting out a sigh, Il-sik bids Jo-jo goodbye as he rushes out of their classroom.

"Ohhh, when did you download Love Alarm?" Ji-yeon teasingly smirked at the confused Jo-jo. "There's someone who likes you here too, right?"

"N-no I didn't..." Jo-jo stammered quite confused on the previous situation that had just occurred. She shared a look with Jin-ae, who pretended to be just as confused.

"I'm sure there is. Guys like quiet girls like Jo-jo." Jang-go muttered seemingly interested in her spiral notebook.

'Not every guy has the same taste Jang-go..'

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞|⌫

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋❋❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Remember, we're madly in love, so it's alright to kiss me anytime you feel like it."

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋❋❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟼𝟺𝟶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 14.4K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
293K 33.9K 85
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
603K 49.7K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...