Why me? (Bnha HxH crossover)

By Someone_Existent

At the end of Greed Island Gon and Killua use their accompany card to "Nigg" and while Gon goes to Kite, Kill... More

Prologue
I annoy the annoying voice (oh yeah, and exams)
A broccoli gets wrecked
The teachers are complete weirdos
The teachers are complete weirdos Part 2
Why did it have to be riddles?
Not today
Clue #1 solved (?)
Sport festival; part 1
Sports festival; part 2
Sports festival; part 3
Sports festival; part 4
Sport festival; part 5 (we're getting there, I swear)
Put a title to the tagged
Sports festival; part 6 (finale! And I got tagged again)
Code names
Bisky's here (lord have mercy on class 1A)
Internships- Day 1
Internships-day 2
Extras, outtakes, and backstories
Extra: Alternative ending- Kurogiri (first meet)
Bloopers, extras, and backstories part 2
Internships-day 3 (part 1)
Internships-day 3(part 2)
Internships-Day 3,4 actually just the rest of the week. It's a blur
Insert creative title
Gear up for final exams (oh joy)
Muscle up butter cup and kick his a*s -my grandpa
...
Shopping? Apparently
Are we going to the training camp yet?
Are we going now?
Training camp
Gon's recovery (sorta)
Bloopers, backstories, and outtakes (part 3)
The rescue
Goodbye
It's been some time
I'm evil, prepare poor readers >:)
Downfall
The true end
What comes next

I am so lonely~ so very lonely~ I have nobody~

1.4K 64 232
By Someone_Existent

Killua's POV (here we go)

"I'm so grateful to the media for the free publicity lately--" he laughed and turned around --"isn't it nice, Killua Zoldyck?"

Killua simply glared at Shigaraki, not wanting to respond. It's not like he had a response anyways, his actions weren't usually monitored by media in his world. There were only hunters that take people down if they go rouge or whatever - not like they could take Killua down... or maybe they could. Killua is betting on that not all hunters are as strong as Bisky. 

Killua looked around, the things binding his hands could be easily broken, but could he really take on everyone here? Heck, he didn't even know some of their their quirks.

'It's best to just wait it out'

Gon's POV

The doctors started putting Gon through physical therapy. He can only walk a few steps with support. It's a start... that doesn't stop Gon from being frustrated with himself. 

"Heyyyy I heard you were up!" Kaminari walked into the room with (most of) class 1A. 

Gon turned to them, "Oh hey! How's everyone doing?"

Kirishima answered, "Well, Midoriya had some really bad injuries, but he's healing up. Jiro, Hagakure, and Yaoyorozu are also here, but they're not as bad as Midoriya"

"I see" Gon replied, looking down at the floor. 

How could he look them in the eyes? Maybe if both he and Killua were there, a lot of this wouldn't have happened. If Gon had just been there, Killua wouldn't be... no, he couldn't dwell on past mistakes. Only moving forward from here on out. 

"Here!" Mineta (omg I said a no-no word :0) handed something, "I got you something, well, it's from all of us! It's a melon!"

Gon and Bisky looked at each other with a what-kind-of-waking-up-present-is-a-melon??? But Gon was nice, "Just put it on the table for me"

"Ok" and then the grape put the... melon on the table. 

(It's an avocado... thaaanks)

The physical therapist came in, "Sorry to shorten your visit, but it's time for Gon to start his physical therapy for today"

"I think he needs more than physical therapy" Bisky muttered under her breath. Gon is right next to her, so he still heard it and stuck his tongue out at Bisky. 

The class slowly cleared out, but Kirishima stayed behind. "We're going to go get Killua, meet us out front of the hospital if you want to come. You, too, Ms. Bisky"

Gon wanted to say yes, but he could barely walk. He'd probably just get in the way, "I'll think about it" 

"I'll keep the offer in mind," Bisky nodded.

"Alright," Kirishima then walked out.

----wooo I'm back in full swing----

After the doctor left, Gon looked at Bisky. "You are a terrible teacher if you're considering it" he deadpanned. 

"Watch your tone, brat" 

"I'm only telling the truth"

"Shut up"

"No"

****for those who don't know, my name is Earlene****

Gon looked at the clock, "We should start heading out if we're going." Bisky just looked at the kid, he could barely walk - with support. 

"No you don't, I'm going. You're staying here," she commanded. 

"Bu- but-"

"No, that's final" 

Poor Gon, he just wants to get his boyf- I mean best friend, to get his best friend back :)

Bisky's POV (I'm having fun with the POVs-)

It took a hot second to get Gon to stay, but he saw it Bisky's way soon enough. By that, I mean that he tried to stand and fell down practically instantly. Poor kid. 

Bisky made her way to the front of the hospital, and spotted a few of her vic- students. Yeah, students. Moving on. 

She found Todoroki, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Midoriya, and Iida. 

"Hello, is everyone coming?" Bisky asked the crew. 

They looked back at her, frightened. Bisky sighed, "I'm not going to stop you, I'm going to help. Gon wanted to come as well, but he can can't walk right now"

Looks of relief (relief is the 666th word lol) washed over them. Kirishima took charge, "Then let's go get Killua back for Gon"

----sorry it's been a awhile (._.)----

Eventually, the group ended up at Camino Ward, Kanagawa Prefecture. Bisky was looking around, until she heard, "I have an idea, though it's old-school," from Yaoyorozu. Bisky did not like the sound of that. 

Soon enough, everyone was in... disguises. Bisky was, uh, dressed like a gothic e-girl. She didn't know how she felt about it. Really, really, not sure how she felt about it. 

Bisky saw Aizawa, Vlad King, and Nezu on a big screen, apologizing for what had gone down. But... the media were treating them like villains, the impact made by the LoV simply being at the camp has changed the mood around UA. 

Things were going down, and going down quickly. Bisky had seen plenty of people - good people - who were taken down because they were turned against. When all they were doing was trying to help. No matter where you go, the world is always twisted. There's no denying that. Revenge is... universal. 

Killua's POV (sorry about all the switching- last time, I swear)

Shigaraki was on a rant about justice and how unfair this society really is. Killua could think, 'dude, chill, all society's are messed up' but he choose to keep it to himself. 

Then, a certain sentence caught Killua's attention, "All of us have suffered--"

"Then, what happened?" Killua asked. 

Shigaraki looked at Killua, "What do you mean?"

"Do I have to spell it out for you? How. Have. You. suffered?"

"When I first got my quirk, all I did was touch my family and they were gone. I was called a murderer for not know my own quirk, isn't my fault. They made it out to be my fault"

Dabi also spoke up, "My father is... set on his children becoming heroes, when I refused, he burned me beyond repair"

"I went crazy because of my quirk, not know if I was the real me. I still don't entirely know" Twice looked down at his hands. 

Toga also joined in, "I just see the world for how it is, and, I guess, I do like blood. That isn't exactly a society 'norm'"

Killua listened to all their troubles. The only thing he could think of was, 'as a child, you love the hero. As an adult, you understand the villain'. Killua knew what this saying meant from a young age. It would've been just like some sort of fairy tale to go all villain from what he's been through. 

Killua felt bad for these people, they didn't seem like 'bad' people. Just... misunderstood. Truly, that's all there is.

*********

"If you think about it, there's only the understood and the misunderstood" -me, watching Stars Wars (a while back, my mom put it in a FaceBook memory so now I just remember it lol).  

"'Good' and 'bad' are relative, it all depends on who's telling the story" -also me (2/12/21), when my Civics class was talking about if apples are good or bad. 

A/N

Sorry it's been awhile (._.) I've just been busy and this chapter took three days to do O.O

Annnyyywaaayyyyssss, I think you can tell I've just always had strong opinions on 'good' and 'bad'. I really hate when people make the villains out to be 'born evil' and the heroes a 'saint'. One of the reasons why I like My Hero Academia, you can see from both sides of the story. You can understand why the villain's act as, well, villains. You can understand just how corrupt the hero side of everything really is. 

Rant over, have a great day everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 12.4K 37
One unlucky pick, that's all it took to get Killua sent to the future. A future where the Zoldycks are no longer fearsome, a future where the power s...
414 14 11
"See you later, Ace." ~~~~~ Hisoka x OC Hunter X Hunter x Avatar: the Last Airbender fanfic
34.5K 1.4K 29
With some help from his older brother Illumi, Killua runs away from home. Away from his over bearing parents and moves to Whale Island to enroll in C...
121K 3.3K 18
Killua is somehow transported into the MHA universe. Will he be able to find a way back home? Will he ever see Alluka and Gon ever again? Read to fin...