a friendship | tubbo x reader

By leahswonders

"tubbo guess what... im flying in to come see you !" you tell tubbo very excitedly. "omg y/n i cant wait ive... More

top 10
a message
the first stream
among us
a new member
facetime
cooking stream
the night before
on the plane
the first night
shopping and movies
never have i ever
A/N NOT A CHAPTER YOU CAN SKIP
the arcade
beach day
the girl from twitter
cooking
irl stream with karl
A/N
the beach again
the golden trio
A/N
among us but in person
game night +movies
break-in
the last day part 1
the last day part 2
the last day part 3
home again
NEW STORY UPDATE

back to streaming/the end

5.8K 147 100
By leahswonders

before the chapter starts this is the final chapter to this book i hope you enjoy and i apologize if its not the best, this is the first time i ever ended a story!

i woke up a little later than usual, at 12pm. today i would be streaming again, i was so excited to talk with chat again and see how everyone was doing. but first i had something very important to do.

as i got up and walked over to my pc, i opened discord and in the main chat i typed, "friendly reminder that you're all amazingly wonderful people except tommy".

whats a better start to a monday than telling your friends they're perfect but excluding one of them.

"thank you" -dream

"i hate you" -tommy

"im kidding you're amazing too tommy" -y/n

"ok" -tommy

"y/n when are you going to start streaming ?" -tubbo

"you are very great too y/n" -karl

"in about 2 or 3 hours ill text you right before i start" -y/n

"i know im wonderful" -sapnap

ignoring what sapnap said i got up to go shower and get ready for the day.

30 minutes later

"y/n !" jake yelled from downstairs.

"im coming !" i yelled as i walked into the kitchen when he and my mom were talking.

"theres a package here for you." jake explains and points to the box on the couch in the livingroom.

"from who ?" i questioned as i walked over there.

"the box says its from dream." my mom responds using the name dream instead of his actual name.

"oh cool, im going to open it upstairs." i said taking the box and walking back to my bedroom.

before i opened it i messaged dream and said, "you sent me a package ?".

to which he responded with, "yeah have you opened it ?".

"not yet im going to right now though" i responded as i used a pair of scissors to cut open the box.

inside was many different boxes including a small paper that read,

"to y/n, i hope you enjoy these personalised items, you are a very important member of the dream smp so heres this to remind you of that. love, dream."

i smiled as i opened one of the boxes, inside the larger one was two hoodies. one was white with dreams logo on it, and the other was lime green also with dream character but instead looked like me. i immediately loved them, this meant so much to me.

i texted dream again but this time i said, "dream ! omg thank you so much i love it !".

he responded with "im glad you like it :)".

i continued to open the other boxes. the next largest one had two tshirts the same as the hoodies but both with the signature dream smile.

in the smallest box there was a water bottle with the dream smile but on the bottom it had my name written on it. the font looked like it was dreams handwriting and not computer generated which made it even more special to me.

i messaged dream again and asked if the water bottle did have his handwriting and he confirmed. i smiled then put on the lime green hoodie. i decided to scroll through tiktok for a while before starting stream.

1 hour later

"hey tubbzo im going to start my stream in like 10 minutes" i messaged tubbo.

"okay cool im about to start stream too" he responded.

i then got up and walked over to my pc to start my stream. before starting i took a quick picture and posted it to twitter with a link to my twitch. as my starting soon screen showed the chat was flying by with people saying they missed me and was glad i was streaming again. i was super excited to be back as well.

"hi chat! how is everyone i really missed you all while i was gone." i exclaimed as i took the "starting soon" screen off and turned on face cam.

"oh chat look at my new hoodie! dream had it custom made!" i said to my chat as i stood up to give the camera a better view.

the chat was saying they liked my hoodie and i thanked them i then started to explain what we would be doing for stream today.

"okay chat today i think were just going to play on beehive with tubbo, tommy might join later but we'll see later." i said as i opened up minecraft and logged onto the server.

after playing for a few minutes tubbo joined my call.

"hi tubbo !" i greeted as he joined.

"hello !" he said as he logged onto the server with me.

"im going to build a castle and do a q&a wanna help ?" i asked tubbo.

"sure wheres the castle going to be ?"  tubbo responded.

"maybe over here follow me, anyways chat $5 text to speech is on so give me some questions to answer if you can." i said as i showed tubbo to where the castle is going to be built.

"hi y/n! i love you and ive missed your streams, do you ever think you'll move to london and live with tubbo and tommy ?" a donation read.

"hm i dont know if ill ever move to london but i hope ill get to visit again last time was very fun!" i exclaimed answering the question.

me and tubbo started to build the base of the castle as another question is asked.

"how was your trip also i love you and tubbo."

"thank you." tubbo said to the donation laughing.

"hahaha the trip qas actually very fun i got closer with everyone since i lived with them for a month but ive gotten closer with tubbo the most." i answered and placed a few blocks down.

"yeah we also took way too many pictures because y/n insisted on taking at least 10 a day." tubbo said laughing some more.

"haha very funny also right after stream make sure you're on twitter for a very special surprise that you dont want to miss." i said hinting at the private twitter account im planning on making."

"ooOooOoohhhh whats this about ?" tubbo asked me.

"wait and see." i said and laughed.

2 hours later

after building about 1/4 of the castle i decided to end the stream. there was a few questions that took me aback but they were mainly about if i was dating tubbo or not, which i said i wasnt.

"okay bye chat! and remember check twitter right when i end!" i said ending stream.

as my stream ended and i raided tommy who just started streaming, i opened twitter then tagged my private account but deleted it a minute later after it got about 19k likes.

"hi lovelies welcome to the exclusive club! here ill just talk to you all :) also ill be posting a few of the of the pictures from my trip here!" i tweeted out to the 16k people who followed the account before i made it private.

after posting the tweet along with a picture of the photo strip of pictures me tubbo and tommy took at the arcade, i decided to lay down for a bit but it was only 5pm so i had a few hours before i had to go to sleep.

3 hours later

about an hour after stream tubbo called me and we were on tommys stream for a while till he ended stream and now tommys stream ended and we've been on call ever since.

3rd person pov

the three were talking on call for a hours before y/n started to drift into sleep while still on the call.

"y/n ?" tubbo asked to no response.

"i think she fell asleep tubbo." tommy said.

"oh well im going to sleep too." tubbo said.

"are you leaving the call ?" tommy asked.

"hm no ill just go to sleep." tubbo said.

"okay well im also going to sleep and ill stay in the call." tommy said and you could hear movements indicating he walked over to his bed.

"goodnight tommy." tubbo said faintly.

"night tubbo." tommy said.

"goodnight boys." y/n said softly.

"night." tubbo and tommy said at the same time.

a few minutes later the three were all asleep.

1 YEAR later (im sorry for the time skip but im really excited to start writing book 2 very soon!)

after a year of y/n trying to convince her mom to let her visit tubbo in london again it finally paid off. in 5 months when y/n turns 17 she'll get to go to london again.

right when y/n got the news she immediately went to call tubbo and when he answered she said,

"tubbo guess what... im flying in to come see you !" y/n tells tubbo very excitedly.

"omg y/n i cant wait ive missed you !" tubbo says in return.

"i get to come in 5 months a week after my 17th birthday!" y/n exclaims happily.

"how long can you stay ?!" tubbo asked.

"im moving there! im going to go live with my grandma unless my mom finds a place for us to live, so we can see each other everyday!" y/n explained.

"wait really ?! that will be so much fun i cant wait for you to come over here!" tubbo said happily.

"i know! and im so happy!" y/n shouted.

the two continued talking about what it would be like for y/n to be living in london. they talked all night and also told tommy the news, he was also happy y/n was moving to london.

A/N and that concludes this story :) im so grateful for all the support i got for this story so far, thank you all so much! also im sorry if the ended isnt as good as you would've hoped it be but ill be sure to start the next book soon, it will be a tubboxreader relationship!

a very fluff relationship because tubbo is a minor and thats not the type of story i want to write about tubbo anyways. the book will be called "more than a friendship" and you could expect the first chaper either in the next few days or on saturday!

also ill make another chapter on here when the first chapter comes out to remind everyone. once again thank you so much for all the support i appreciate it greatly ♡♡♡

1625 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 7.1K 17
~Complete~ This is a TommyInnit x Fem Reader FanFiction There won't be any smut since he is a minor πŸ˜ƒ ⚠️Mature Language⚠️ Y/N had been homeschooled...
51.2K 1.5K 20
This was a suggested book. I honestly have to watch more of his videos to write this lol. It is about the friendship kind of love. Not love love. You...
72.3K 1.4K 24
"Yeah, your my minecraft girlfriend now, I've decided that." "We haven't even been on a minecraft date, how is that possible huh?" Two people who don...
48.2K 1.4K 24
Y\n is Wilbur Soots younger brother and a small music streamer. When Wilbur plans a meet up with the Dream SMP and Y\n is forced to come along he mee...