He left me

By Book_realm

Dimitri left Rose. After Spokane Dimitri realized he should not be hiding his love for Rose. But then why did... More

He left me
Why would he do that?
Letters from Rose
Take care
He broke her
I've got an idea
PA Announcement
War goddess
Rumors can be true
The finale
What is he doing here?

I can't do this

221 5 1
By Book_realm

"That fucking bastard, how dare he do that and that bitch." she said fury was clear in her voice. Lissa never used the f word or swear unless she was beyond furious. She hugged me for another hour and said nice calm things to me but from the bond I could feel she was still pissed before I told her I had to leave, of course, it was not easy but I told her I needed to be alone for some time. She still didn't want to let me go but agreed.

I went to my room, I didn't know what to do, I just wanted to be alone. I still wasn't able to figure why would he leave me, was it something I did? Or was I really not enough for him that he needed to go to that scar-faced bitch? I looked at myself in the full-length mirror I had in my room, my eyes were red because of crying but my face was nice, I looked at my body, I was still wearing my tights because of the practice and I realized I had a nice body too, I had no idea why I was thinking about my body. I was never self-conscious, oh Dimitri what have you done to me.

*Flashback ends*

I was sitting on my bed, thinking about everything, my life, my friends, Dimitri, my career. I felt so bad I just wanted to die. But I knew that was never going to be an option. So I decided to do something no one should ever do in their life, I decided not to feel anything, to shut my emotions off and just focus on one thing, my career, being a guardian. That's what we are supposed to do right? Dimitri was training me so that I can be a good guardian, but now I'm gonna be the best guardian in this whole world and I'm gonna do that without him. I don't need him. I wrote letters to Lissa, Christian, Eddie, Adrian, and Alberta. And that day I cried myself to sleep hoping for the last time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
461K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...