𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝓝𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓻 ||...

By jeonsxual

Y/N, a girl who move to Busan because of his dad business met Park Jimin, the school troublemaker A.K.A her h... More

>1 (rewritten)
>2 (rewritten)
>3 ( rewritten)
>4
>5
>6
>7
> 9
>10
>11

> 8

15 2 0
By jeonsxual

A pained squeak were heard. Jimin, who the one witnessing this with an eyebrow arched, he was shocked. Jimin pressed his lips, holding himself from laughing. He knew he should be worried for her but he find her squeaking voice funny.

" I'm okay " her voice sounded faint. Jimin couldn't laugh out loud so he pleased himself with a chuckle before jogging down to his kitchen and exited the place through the backdoor.

The wooden fence were blocking him from going to her so Jimin took few steps away from the fence. Jimin ran towards the fence, putting a hand on it and a leg on the lower part of the fence before he pushed himself up, jumping over it. For safety, Jimin landed on the other side ground with on his knee.

He quickly stood up and headed to where Y/N fell.

" Are you still alive ? " Jimin asked looking at her with a smug smile. " No, I'm a talking living dead. " She sarcastically stated with a fake smile. Jimin let out a cute giggle making Y/N confounded. How can this guy find that funny ? 

Jimin stiffed when he realised what he did. He stopped giggling and lend his hand out for Y/N to reach but she just looked at him. "what ? " , " I think I sprained my ankle... I can't stand up " . Y/N pouted like a baby while raised both of her hand up signaling Jimin to carry her. 

" don't be childish, just  stand up ". Jimin spoke his hand still reaching out for her to hold. Feeling sad, Y/N folded her arms on her chest, pouting her lips even more. 

" Y/N come on, it's cold out here. Just hold my hand and stand up !" Jimin was annoyed by Y/N behavior at this point. He was at his patience limit and trying not to cross the line. It's like 1 AM right now and he just want to sleep. He doesn't even know why he's here helping her, despite the fact she's injured at her own house. 

Y/N still doesn't want to give in. She looked at Jimin with puppy eyes, both of her limbs were raise up, waiting for him. Jimin's eyes flickered at her, an indescribable feeling flowed in him making his heart melt at her cute state. 

Jimin sighed in defeat. He turned around, his back faced her. Jimin crouched down and took both of Y/n arms, wrapping it around his neck. " Yay ! " Y/N beamed, giggling happily. Unintentionally,  the corner of Jimin's lips stretched up. For some reason her happy giggles felt like music to his ears. 

" Jimin let's go to the convenience store ! " she exclaimed. " Now ? why ? " he asked confused by the sudden request.  " because I'm hungry ! " , " Is that the reason you ask me if I can drive ? " Y/N nodded, smiling innocently. Jimin let put a scoff, bewildered by her behaviour. " Aight, let me change first. " 

Ever since she came, his life has been interesting. Day by day, he would see her weird actions or sudden mood changes. Although he hasn't known her for a long time, he can feels that being with her can change something in him. 

***

[FEW DAYS LATER]
>Y/N POV< 

Glancing at the sleeping person in front me, I couldn't help but stare at him. He looked so peaceful and soft. The teacher had put us in a study group for the upcoming exam and my group consist Jimin, Anna and Skye. 

We came to the library to study but Jimin has been sleeping for two hours ever since he sat himself comfortably in his seat. Anna is annoyed of Jimin not studying and of Skye, who won't stop playing his phone. 

The teacher will ask us about our studying progress at the end of the day along with some quizzes. So I understand how she felt but we were just unlucky to get partner up with those two.

After studying for four hours, Anna and I thought we should take a break. We told Skye to wake Jimin up and meet us at the cafeteria. Skye nodded and looked at us with a devious grin. His grin made me feel something off but I just ignore it, following Anna that is ahead away from me. 

*** 

" They ditch us. That leeches ! " Anna screamed as she throwed a big fit and I had to calm her nasty temper down. Apparently we've been waiting for the guys for more than an hour but they still haven't arrived....yet

" Anna they both maybe are sleeping in the library ? we don't know right.  So calm down " I told her as I pat her back, trying to cool her down. 

" I don't care. I want you to find them and bring them to me. I'll see you at the bleachers." Anna demanded, her voice was low and scary, making me shudder. I nod my head quickly before running off to find those brats. 

[ AT THE LIBRARY ] 

I checked on our table where we studied few hours before and they weren't there. Oh shit..where did they go ? 

I turned around, looking at every books aisle,  thinking they maybe hide somewhere. However there were no sign of them but some other people of my classmates. 

I sighed, feeling tired. Where the hell did they go ? 

I saw Aireen studying at the table behind ours. I decided to ask her about Jimin and Skye. 

"Hey, Aireen ? " I whispered, trying not to disturb her. She looked up and when she saw me, she gave me a sweet smile. 

" yeah ? "

" Did you see Jimin and Skye walking out of the library ? "

" oh yes. They just left like 15 minutes ago ". what ? 

" Did Skye wake Jimin up after we left ? "

" I'm not sure but before they left both of them were up and were playing their phones. " My eyes were wide a little hearing that. Those jackasses.

" So they weren't sleeping nor studying ? " Aireen chuckled at my question and shook her head. 

" Y/N, studying is not for them. "  She stated. I pursed my lips, holding myself from cursing in front of her and plastered a force smile. " Thanks " 

After I left the library, I went to the place I think Jimin will be- our school field. Groaning out of frustration, I ran again. Gosh, I hate running. 

Arriving at the field, I saw lots of guys there and some half naked guys. I stepped further to the field, using my not so sharp eyesight to scan all they boys there. They were playing soccer which is not good. I can't see them clearly because of the running and the screaming for names distracted me a lot of times also with the half naked guys. 

I feel so awkward. I'm the only girl here and moreover I'm wearing a bright yellow off shoulder crop. Some of the guys here notice me and they started to flex their muscle or somethin. Gross... 

Without having any manner I walked to the center of the field which at the same time the center of attention. I was distracting and disturbing them...definitely. There's a guy who's sitting beside the goalpost, I went to him. 

The sun was fuming hot, I had to squint my eyes because of the blazing shining star. How can they play soccer under this hot weather. 

" Hey.. " They guy stood up when he saw me standing beside him. " Hi " he was cute but tall, blocking the sun from my face. good...

" Um..." why am I suddenly feel shy ?

The guy was still standing there looking at me, patiently with a smile that shows his dimple

" um... d-do you know a guy named Jimin ? " I said looking at the ground and back at him. He smiled wider, making me feel some type of way

" Are you looking for him ? " The guy asked. I nodded, looking at him in the eyes. " Alright, wait.." the guy ruffled my hair then turning around calling someone. I couldn't hear who he calls because I was into my own world. ( at this point idk what im writing )

I touched the top of my head feeling slight butterflies in my tummy. Giggling, I looked up, wanting to see him again but I was met with a pair of eyes that would always made my heart stop. 

His charming dark brown orbs, staring at me with his infamous cold face. All of the sudden the feeling I got from the tall guy became two times stronger but it was for Jimin and not that guy. Everything that goes around me turned blurry, making Jimin a live portrait that I'm only focusing on. 

He was shirtless, his sweat dripping down to his abdomen,  tracing every single skin of him. His messy, damp hair made him looked hot and sexy, filling up the desire in me to touch his toned body. His flaw, the scar on his lower left chest made him looked wild. 

As if in slowed motion, he walked to me, looking so elegantly. He put his hand on my bare waist, pulling me closer to him. I held out a soft whimper from his touch. My eyes averted to his plump lips then to his mesmerizing eyes. Slowly I felt myself leaning in.

Jimin had a smirk on his face. " You look outstanding today. "  he complimented me before leaning in. I swear I could throe up butterflies ight now. Our lips were millimeters away. I can feel his hot breath on my lips. 

" GIRL !" , " hey ! " ignoring all the commotion, I shut my eyes, getting ready to taste his lips and suddenly my head got knock on something causing me to fall.

I opened my eyes and saw bunch of guys surrounding me in a circle, asking me if I'm okay. I was confused, what happened ?

Me and Jimin was just about to kiss... I looked at all the boys, searching for Jimin but he's nowhere near me. I stood up, the guys was still asking me if I'm okay. I looked around and found Jimin with the tall guy stood at the same spot , his eyebrows arching up and they looked like they never moved.

"W-what... ? " I mumbled. Was that just a dream.. me and Jimin... that was all my imagination ?! 

I marched towards Jimin with dissatisfied feeling. " What are you doing here ? " I asked trying so hard not to scream out loud. " Namjoon said you called me ". He said innocently with a slight pout. I looked at the tall guy, assuming he's the Namjoon guy.  

Namjoon put his hand up as I glared at him. " What happened ? " I urge him with a growl as I took Jimin's hand, getting ready to leave with him as soon as I got my explanation. The guys other suspended the game because I was still at the field.

" I've been calling you a lot of times but you were zoning out. Then Jason kicked the ball but it hit you..." Namjoon said the last words lowly but it was loud enough for me to hear. " Ugh.. you're lucky cause you're tall ."  I scowled before stormed off heading to the bleachers with Jimin.

There I saw Anna waiting for me. "I brought Jimin . "  I announced to her. She smiled softly and clapped her hands. " Good. Now bring me Skye. " I nodded once before saying " Yes ma'am" and leave Jimin with her alone

>ANNA POV<

Finally, I've been waiting for this. 

" Tf you want ?" Jimin looked at me with his annoyed face. I put a sweet  wide smile. Jimin looked at like I'm sorta creep. 

" Jimin, I really don't wanna hurt you but for me my grades comes first before having fun. " Jimin frowned in confusion. " wha- " before he finish his words, I landed a good punch on his face. 

" yeah !" I yelled out of joy. This is satisfying. 

>END OF ANNA POV<

(I act don't know where this story is going. skskskksks. thank you for 1k reads of my book "Cheater" )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 873 38
As L/n Y/n struggles to get through her final year of school, a new boy in the school doesn't make things any easier, but rather harder. But little d...
5K 169 28
this is the story about army girl and idol "what happened to.......y-you y/n..you were not like t-that" "you made me do this taehyung!" . . . . . ...
47.6K 2K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
76.6K 2.6K 9
You are new at school and all the students were warning you about this particular guy. You didn't think he could possible be that bad so you decided...