𝐷𝐸𝑆𝑃𝐼𝑆𝐸 ; 𝑄𝑈𝐴𝐶𝐾�...

By quacwrites

❝ You got everyone's hearts, but you fall In love with your own hater ? ❞ A fanfic where Quackit... More

intro !
01
02
03
help
04
05
06
07
08
09
no chapter, just Oikawa and Iwaizumi as kids (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃
10
11
12
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
13
14
15
16
QUACKITY AND KARL MET
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
An explanation + thank you's

21

18.2K 740 1.4K
By quacwrites

It was safe to say that

I'm an idiot.

"I hope you like your women toxic." I speak out to him, but it was meant to be a thought to myself.

Before voicing anymore thoughts that crossed my mind, we've finally arrived back to the hotel we booked at.

I made my way around the back of the trunk, retrieving Alex's phone that he tossed away. Putting it safely in my pocket, I open the door on Alex's side to find him pulling his dark blue beanie all the way down so that way I can't see his eyes.

"I CAN'T SEE." I physically flinched from his earsplitting tone that gave no warnings, feeling his hands grab my arms as if he's trying to picture where I'm located.

I let out a exasperated sigh from the claims of him thinking he's now blind, tugging the beanie up to where you make out the letters sewed on them.

LAFD.

Eyes begin to open to make contact with mine, seeing his cheeks lift slightly up from the now beaming smile that was taking over.

"There you are."

"Here I am." I softly spoke back without really being aware of it.

Now the real challenge begins. Getting him up five floors and into his hotel room without causing any disturbances.

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

"What do you mean you don't know where you left your hotel key?"

I get no clear response. A mumble here and a bunch of gibberish words added together here.

Getting him up here was a huge hassle. So much trouble that I felt like I deserve to be paid for being able to get to our destination after all.

His eyes would travel to the table that had leftover food sprawled all around, mainly from the free dinner they serve every night. It distracted him enough to let go of my supporting arm and try to get a empty plate to fill it with junk.

Took a good five minutes to tell him to put everything back and convince him that leftovers aren't always delicious, especially when it comes to hotel food.

The worst part though? The hotel we are staying at doesn't have any elevators installed. Yet, they say.

Here we are standing in a empty hall, having to speak in hushed tones because it's currently 2 AM and the last thing I wanna do is interrupt everyone's slumber.

There's not a chance I'm gonna search his jean pockets to see if the key is hiding in there. There's no use in asking if I'm gonna be forced to take tiny hiccups and a jumble of words as a answer.

My guess here is that he's not a responsible individual and brushed away the most important thing you needed to take along whenever going out in public. the key in order to get back to where you'll be sleeping for the night.

Sleeping, as in he's gonna have to use the extra bed my hotel room came with.

Oh do not get me wrong, I'm not complaining about having to share the extra bed with someone I so dearly hate with my whole heart.

If anything, I'm quite thrilled. Thinking of the bright side of most things, it's better than those weird scenarios you catch in movies or books, where you have to share a bed with a guy and the next morning you both suddenly fall hard for each other.

I'd sleep on the lobby couch if that was my case.

I'm worried about the sleep I'll be getting tonight. The possibilities of him being a irksome snorer, sleep talker, or even worse, a sleep walker can be very common.

I'm not one to sign up for dealing with that shit. It needs to be dead quiet in the room, not a single sound should my ears pick up on.

Going back five floors down to chat with the receptionist about the mini inconvenience is a path I could take.

Two problems formed with that small play-through in my mind.

For starters, this is a physical key that we are using. Not a key card, a legitimate key. Which is something I thought we left behind in the past ever since technology made it's first appearance.

That means I can still get a replacement, but a fee might be on the line. It can be expensive if they have to re-key the lock.

Also, I'm trying to avoid going up flights of stairs again tonight. If we came after the update of putting in elevators, I would go fetch for a replacement key with no second thoughts coming my way.

It took me awhile to finally move my body and turn to my door that leads to the room that contains many different scenarios ending up to happen on this night.

A click being made from the door unlocking, I push Alex in front of me to head on in first as I search for the doorknob to shut the door behind.

He collapses onto the bed that was once neatly made, burying half of his legs under the white cold covers before fluffing up some pillows to give back support.

"Can you c'mere for a second?" He then utters out, causing me to hesitantly walk over to his side with one knee kneeled to give fair eye level.

"Closer."

Rejecting, I shake my head. "Closer? I don-"

Instead, he's the one to do it. Saying no wasn't the answer he was searching for.

Faces inches apart. Noses close enough where it's safe to say it could be touching.

His breath tickled lightly on my skin, bringing the hairs on my arms to spring up.

At this point it felt like we were analyzing each other's features closely. A little too close for my comfort, but for some reason I still stayed put.

How his eyes seems to soften when meeting up with mine. How nicely long his eyelashes looked and curved down where it made mine look pathetic. Eyebrows seeming naturally trimmed and having the right amount of hair where it doesn't lean to too thin or too bushy. The lunares takes the whole cake, being scattered around on places where it's easy to spot and be admired from afar.

And I can't help but tell you how much his side profile is to die for.

Calling him an average looking man should be forbidden to say. How shameful of me to ever call him that, or even go as far to spewing insults about the entirety of him to my close friends because of this unknown hatred for him.

This unexplainable unknown hatred for him.

And I dare to give him up for a disgustingly toxic unattractive white girl because it's such an easy option to get rid of him and be done for.

"I could look at you for hours."

The sentence found it's way to crack through the silence, making me be caught off guard by blinking with my lips being slightly apart as if I had a immediate response to that, but not a word poured out.

It sounded so sincere and genuine. Like the hiccuping and slurred speech from the alcohol poof away into thin air, not a hint of Quackity's persona being blended in between the seriousness of the tone he used.

This felt like Alex speaking, and I surely would've taken that voice of thought seriously if I didn't constantly remind myself that it could be a blurted out drunk opinion.

May it be a opinion that formed in the bottom of his heart or something he emitted to save the awkward tension from growing even larger, there was a feeling of me wanting to agree.

I could look at him for hours if I wanted to.

That makes two of us.

Finding ourselves comfort in our presence made me forget why he even wanted me to get this close in the first place, but I think my throat clearing up snapped him back into reality to finish where he left off unintentionally.

"Y—"

"If you're gonna kiss me, forget it dude." I found myself cutting him off quickly, now standing up once I collected myself to quit the weird staring contest going on between us.

"I have set my boundaries, let's not break them."

As if I didn't just break one of my boundaries of getting too dangerously close where we could feel each other's breath creep on our skin.

A light shade of pink seared through his cheeks, burning from embarrassment at the assumption I voiced out.

"Kiss!? No no no-" Stopping midway, I glance over to see a pointer finger tapping on his chin to think on his next choice of words.

"Unless you secretly want to, but you're being too much of a fucking pussy. You're missing out!"

The smirk peeking out, the two second eyebrow wiggle, and the signature laugh gave me pretty good reasons to strangle the hell out of him.

Did I say strangle? I solely meant roll my eyes.

This was a sign. A pretty big sign, to end the night once and for all.

I'm not speaking for my exhaustion, I'm speaking for Alex getting to the stage where he's suggesting things without much attention to the side of consent. His consent that is, throwing himself into the idea of lips meeting when I know a sober mindset would have different views on that.

Or so for him, I hope I'm correct.

Listen, consent is pretty damn sexy.

"You know what sounds great right now?" I push away his attempts of riling me up, meeting with a puzzling expression.

"Sleep." I gave a stoic face to the clear answer, but the reactions that came along wasn't very supporting to do so.

"I'm not tired!" That was a lie. I know it, he knows it, everyone knows it.

Everyday his dark circles under his eyes appears to be getting darker and darker.

Anyone that comes across him can tell the man is losing an unhealthy amount of sleep, but there's no point in convincing for a earlier time to hit some shut eye.

I've done that. All I got was a 'not to worry'.

"You know that game where you take turns to tell secrets?"

Is that truly a game?

Sounds like an excuse
to get to know someone
but dig in a little deeper
in their personal life.

Not to mention, when was
the last time I heard someone
suggest that?

Oh right, maybe around
the time where I went
to sleepovers in elementary.

I rarely go.

Why tell them
when they are gonna
be strangers to me in the
next few years?

It's gossip and
rumor material.

My life isn't
the weirdest, there's not
much to hide from the public.

"I think so. Why?"

Alex begins to sit up, kicking the covers off his legs in order to swiftly prop his feet on the bottom of the bed frame.

A wave of uneasiness hit me from nowhere.

"Because I have one to tell."

♡︎

lol hi

NOW BEFORE YOU DO IT— Don't
yell at me for taking awhile to publish another chapter >:(

I wasn't doing too well with some classes, so I REALLY payed attention to bump my grades up again. I'm now doing alright, and I'm so fucking glad to be able to focus on writing again.

I MISSED YOU GUYS </3

Also if you got a notification saying I updated the intro chapter, it's because I did :)

I just needed to clear a few things up in the authors note, so go read if you wanna know lmao

Anyways! That's all I really gotta say. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Let me know your opinions on it :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 2.6K 14
UNDERGOING MASSIVE EDITING It's been 3+ months since you and famous YouTuber, Dream, started to date. You want to escape the reality of your life so...
13.1K 363 16
Everyone has a first and a last Awesamdude x OC Dream SMP AU #3 awesamdude 8/15/21
78.5K 1.4K 11
the one where a girl accidentally catches feelings for popular minecraft youtuber dream after her appearance on a dysfunctional twitch version of the...
11K 225 12
,,i said i'm never catching feelings again, and i'm keeping it that way" ,,we'll see about that..." !! 18 + !! quackity x reader !!tw: drugs, alcohol...