The Billionaire's Pregnant Ex...

By kxshintia

(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anyth... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Heads Up/ Notice (READ)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Sequel!!!
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Info about sequel!
Sequel is now up!!
New Cover!!
Thank you ALL!!
Sequel is finished!
NEW BOOK
New Billonaire Book!

Chapter 19

21K 657 46
By kxshintia

Don't forget to VOTE❤️!

****

"Why hello Raquel, long time no see!" I said with a fake smile plastered on my face.

I could see her struggling to keep a neutral expression as she looked at me. "Ms. Miller... What a surprise to see you here. I haven't seen you since the time you were here to sign the divorce papers." She replied back.

I knew she was lying about not seeing me since the last time I was here, she saw me at that ball meeting I had to go to with Winston months ago.

I don't know why but it just pissed me off when she called me by my last name, not because Xavier and I were no longer married but because it felt as if she was mocking me, purposely reminding me that she's the reason behind our divorce.

I managed to keep the smile on my face as I purposely began moving my hips back and forth on Xavier's lap.

I quickly stopped my movement as I heard a low groan come from behind me before I felt his warm breath near my ear, "I don't know what you're doing.. but I suggest you stop before I take you right here right now in front of everyone." He spoke out lowly.

Looking up at the bitch to see her now fuming, practically throwing daggers at me while I smiled sweetly in return. Before I could say anything else Xavier had beaten me to it.

"What do you want Raquel? The three of us are kind of in the middle of something." He asked, boredom laced in his voice. A small snicker came from me as he said her name wrong.

When he mentioned three of us being in here that caused her to look around before she looked over in the corner, noticing Winston who was already staring at her weirdly. I didn't miss how she looked at him with what seemed to be fear?

"The fuck you looking at you strumpet?" He asked, the hatred clear in his voice as he glared at her. As I covered the laugh with a small cough I suspected her to say something back like always but instead she slowly looked away as she regained composure before looking back at Xavier with a seductive smile.

"It's Rachael, Zay.. you know that silly." She corrected before purposely showcasing her chest. I found myself clawing at the armrest on the chair when she called him by the nickname that I gave him years ago.

What ticked me off even more was the fact that he just allowed it, he wasn't doing shit about it. I mean why is she even working for him anyway?! Isn't flaunting yourself to your boss like what, I don't know.. against the rules or something???

Jealous much..

It's not that I'm jealous or anything.

I'm just making sure this bitch doesn't become the stepmother of my children. There's no way I'm allowing that to happen.

"I just came here to drop off these papers for next week's meeting... and I was wondering if there was anything you wanted in particular, anything special maybe?" She spoke out before twirling a finger in her hair like some preppy bitch in high school. Both Winston and I had a disgusted look on our face, him acting like he was about to vomit.

"Uh no. Just leave the papers over there on the counter, thank you." He shooed her, the smile on her face now turning into a scowl while her face heated up in embarrassment from being rejected in front of others.

After placing the stack of papers on the counter just as he instructed, she quickly left the room but not until she glared at me.

"Bye bitch!" I yelled out cheerfully.

Once she closed the door I hopped off Xavier's lap, moving out of his reach before he had thoughts of dragging me back onto his lap. When I turned towards him I looked to see him with a deep frown on his face before he groaned out softly.

I looked down before looking back up when I saw the large tint that formed in his pants. Well, that's not my problem.

"Well.. let's get this over with!" I said after clearing my throat.

****

Xavier's POV

After we were done telling her everything we knew, well enough for her to get a clear understanding of what's going on at the moment. If I were to tell her anything else it would only lead back to Winston, meaning I would have to go back to five years ago when it all started.

And since that son a bitch is too afraid of telling her what he did that leads to me breaking it to her, which is not happening.

Believe me, I'd tell her in an instant but here's the thing... do you think she'd actually believe if I said that her best friend had something to do with those photoshopped pictures I received, that he purposely ruined our marriage? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Not that I'd be surprised but if I were to do that I already know how it's gonna end, with me getting yelled at and slapped while she fusses at me for accusing him of doing such a thing before she cuts me out of her life for good, I'll pass. I'm sure it'll come out eventually.

Some of you were probably wondering when did I become suspicious of her little boyfriend, and the answer is pretty simple.

I knew from the start.

Well not from the actual start, otherwise I would've never divorced Axarii. His little actions and words towards me made it clear that he didn't like to see me around her, he wanted me out of the picture which was never gonna happen so when I started looking for Arii after finding out the truth, he was my number one suspect.

The other day when I saw him the two of us got into a argument concerning her before my fist somehow collided with his jaw..

After a small group of men separated the two of us I had confronted him, letting him know that I knew his little secret. But what still confused me was the fact that instead of denying it like I thought he would he actually admitted to it, guilt written on his face that day. He wouldn't tell me why he did it but I was sure it was something dealing with me...

I still despise him.

And that will never change. Ever. "Soo what? That's it?" She asked while staring at me as if I was still hiding something, which I was but she should be focused on the other guy who also caused her pain.

It was really hard to look her in the eyes since all I wanted to do was bend her over my desk while I'd plunged myself into her. Watching as she cums around me. Over and over.. her wearing that graphic crop tank with tight ripped jeans wasn't helping either, neither was the issue I'm having downstairs.

I closed my eyes before taking a few deep breaths in and out, trying to calm my nerves. Fuck. I need a cold shower.. badly.

Getting laid by someone else was not an option. I fucked up and I wanna stay here, be here for her and prove that I want to truly be with her, no matter what. No matter how long it takes.

I want to take her out on multiple dates a week, go on picnics, spoil her, show her that I love her and that I've truly changed but me and my dirty thoughts are in the way. I'd even watch that weird anime shit she loves so much.

But I doubt any of that's gonna happen anytime soon since she now works with that good for nothing scumbag. Just the thought of him pisses me off.

"Winston? What's the matter with you? You've been acting all strange ever since I woke up." I heard Axarii ask before I raised my head to look at the two. I don't know who I should be threatened by more, him or Grayson..

I watched as he looked up at her with tears now filling his eyes. Are you shitting me right now? Does he seriously think that his tears will make the situation any better? I balled my fist tightly as I watched her sit next to him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

Just friends huh?

A loud sigh came from him before he wiped the tears from his face. "I don't know what to do anymore Arii, I'm lost, I'm so confused." He rushed out before grabbing onto one of her hands, a low growl erupting from me.

Axarii looked at me before making some weird stink face, looking back at her friend with worry. Am I not important? What am I even doing here? Oh right, this is my office.

"Why? What's going on Winston??" She asked, holding onto his hand tightly. I then got up just as he  had spoken.

"It's bad.. It's really bad."

****

Also..

Thank you guys so much for 28.2k views on my first story!!!

Don't forget to VOTE❤️!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 56 27
♡ Weekly Chapter Releases ♡ My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so why is it so hard to force these words o...
6.9K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
102K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
5.5M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...