The Red Roses [ON HOLD]

By 808Maymay808

"Shhh let's keep this between us." ____________ She's a maid and he's a vampire. How will they be together i... More

Characters Profile
Chapter I
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
chapter VII
Chapter VIII

Chapter II

94 13 0
By 808Maymay808

Jay POV

I stared into the deep petals looking for something more.

My life is like a rose not perfect but always beautiful. The thorns represent how people fear me. The red petals represent how I want people to see me.

I sit in my garden admiring the flowers every afternoon.

This is one thing I don't have my maids doing is to take care of my garden. I do it all on my own.

As I'm watering my flowers I feel those same pare of orbs watching me.

I can feel her. I don't pay her any attention because she just gonna fear me more.

I hate the looks they all give me so I don't acknowledge them.

I'm not ashamed of what I am but I wish mortals would understand creatures like me. We only drink their blood to survive, not to hurt them.

But I'm not gonna speak for all vampires, some are bad.

She just watches me for like 15 minutes and then goes on her way.

I never looked at her face I can just feel her.

••

"Lord Cassius, I had ordered for more blood," Israel says.

"Thank you."

Israel is one of my servants. The only one I ever talked to. I guess you can say he's my only friend.

I watched him grow up to where he is now.

"I'm gonna go take my bath now it should be ready."

While I was walking to my room Israel was telling me how he has seen a girl with big golden curly hair he has never seen around here.

I can understand why it concerns him because he hires all the maids and gives them their jobs.

"Did you like what you saw?" I jokingly asked him.

"Oh no, she looked too young for me but she walked into your room, instead of the maid I hire to prepare your baths.

"Was she wearing a maid outfit?" I ask.

"Yes, this is strange I'm gonna y'all to miss Beatrice about it. But she's a top maid, do you think she is hiding something from us?"

"I don't know, but should I still take my bath even though she prepared it?"

"Yes, I think we should see how this plays off but if you feel like she's a threat. I'll handle her," Israel says.

We went our separate ways when we made it to my room.

I can smell her. She's still in my bathroom. This will be interesting.

I walk into my room in my bathroom. For some reason, my heart started to race.

Am I'm nervous? No that's nonsense.

The smell of sweet lemons filled my nose. God, she smells so good.

She noticed I'm here and turned around.

Israel is right she does look young. Her big curly golden hair sits on her head like a lion's mane, and her eyes were a honey brown and had nice perfectly full lips.

Beautiful.

"Oh hello, I'm here to assist you in your bath. My name is Ir-"

I began to take my clothes off and step into my bathtub. My muscles began to relax as they hit the icy cold water.

I look up and she's still standing there. I can feel her emotions right now. She's nervous and shy but not scared.

That's one of the special things vampires can do. We don't read minds but we can feel a person's emotions if they're in the same room as us.

I clear my throat to get her attention. I wonder what she's gonna do next?

I watch her rush to grab my shampoo and conditioner.

Watching her tiny self run around my bathroom is amusing. She definitely a mortal.

She comes behind me and began to wash my hair. I never thought I would ever get my hair washed by a mortal.

It feels so good, her fingers massaging my scalp. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of her hands.

After a while, I feel wet warm hands on my shoulders. I open my eyes but I stay silent. I should be bother but I'm not. She slides her hand down to my hard chest.

This feeling? I watch every move her hands made.

Suddenly she jumped up and pulled away.

"Please don't punish me," she says quietly. She's scared now.

Why?

She got on her knees, put her hands together, and closed her eyes like she was begging for dear life.

I have seen enough now.

I got out of the tub grabbed a towel and walked out the bathroom and into my closet.

That's what I hate about mortals they are so quick to judge.

But what was that affect she had on me?

"Damn I need a drink," I whisper out loud.

••

Dinner should be ready by this time.

I walked down the hall into the dining room.

Vampires can eat regular food as humans do but some just choose not too or some eat it for fun. But we have to have blood without it we'll die.

Vampires only can die if they don't drink blood.

In my case, I eat it for fun.

I sit in my regular set at the table. "The food will be here shortly." a maid said.

As I'm waiting for my meal I see her 'golden girl' talking to one of the maids. She doesn't notice me and walks out of the room.

"Sir, I have something to tell you," Israel says taking a sit in the chair next to me. "I investigated deeper into that girl."

"Continue," I say shaking my head.

"I spoke to Miss Beatrice about her and she acts like I was seeing things and she has always been here."

"So what's her name?" I ask.

"I don't know, she wouldn't tell me so now I know she must be hiding something."

That had me thinking back at the time when she was finna tell me her name before I took my clothes off.

"I need you to do something for me."

_____________________

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Much love my fellow supporters

Instagram- @dabilovesmay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...