(spanking) Stone Garden High

By averyluvr

Neglected by her wealthy parents, caused Anna Anderson to become sort of a trouble maker. I guess you could s... More

chapter one: meeting mike
chapter two: partner in crime
chapter three: trouble
chapter four: "make me"
chapter five: first spanking
chapter six: plan gone wrong
chapter seven: plan gone wrong 2
chapter eight: party time
chapter nine: bad luck
chapter ten: "never again"
chapter eleven: soccer tryouts
chapter thirteen: normal day
chapter fourteen: dinner from hell
chapter fifteen: bio project
chapter sixteen: police station!?
chapter seventeen: "i hate that bitch!"
chapter eighteen: new addition..
chapter nineteen: her first day
chapter twenty: locker room
chapter twenty one: who did this?
chapter twenty two: i know now
chapter twenty three: war has started
chapter twenty four: war has started 2
Where I've been..
chapter twenty five: text message
chapter twenty six: the ride home
chapter twenty seven: The ride home part 2
chapter twenty eight: there's no way out this time?
chapter twenty nine: suspension
chapter 30: suspension part 2

chapter twelve: soccer tryouts 2

9.6K 169 58
By averyluvr

Stay calm, stay calm. I just ran away from a furious Mike. There's no way I'll be able to survive tomorrow afternoon unless I just stop showing up to school once and for all. I walk over to a bench on the sidewalk and sit down. I'll just wait here until its time to go to soccer tryouts I guess. It's the best plan I've got. After a couple of minutes of sitting on the bench I open my phone again to text Kate. I tell her what happened between Mike and I, and its almost like I can hear her calling me stupid from the other side of the screen. I know what I did wasn't the brightest thing I could've done in that situation but what did you expect me to do?! Just take that huge punishment he was about to give me? No fucking way.

Anyways.

It's 3:50. Crap I have to get going. I put my phone in my backpack and I start running down the sidewalk for a couple of minutes until I see the school in the distance. Oh god, please don't let Mike still be at school and see me. I skip going inside the school and just run around the sides until I reach the fields. I look at my phone and now It's 4:00. I still have my uniform on! I go into the locker room and there's no one in there because they're all outside practicing already! I change as fast as the wind, putting on the school practice uniform, my socks, and my cleats on. I look at the time again and its 4:05. Fuck I need to hurry. I shove everything inside of my locker and sprint outside.

"Good job ladies!!" I hear a male voice project towards the fields. That must be the coach. I run even faster to try and catch up to the girls warming up. I'm so tired already and I haven't even started to practice. I catch up to the girls practicing shooting and put my hands on my knees.

"I-I'm here, finally." I huff out of breath. The girls look at me with a weird expression and I take that as my cue to leave and go find Kate. I scan the fields and she's over collecting balls.

"Anna!!! You're finally here!" She screamed then lowered her voice to a whisper, "did Mike find you?" She asked me.

"Bitch you know who I am right? Mike wishes he could catch me." I chuckle with sass.

She finishes collecting the ball she was after and we start to walk closer to the center of the fields. I see the coach walking to the center of the field also.

The coach yells for us to come meet him in the middle. "C'mon ladies!! Over here!!" He waves his hands in the air.

Everyone starts to run to him so Kate and I follow. We all crowd around him.

"Welcome to tryouts girls. I see some familiar faces, I also see some new faces. New faces mean new talent." He places his hands on his hips. "Today we are going to go through all aspects of the game so I can really evaluate you. I wish you luck and try your best. Remember we only have 2 open spots on the team. I'm talking to you, new girls." The coach declared.

Only two!? Damn that means I will have to actually try.

"First we are working on ball skill. Everybody to the cones!" The coach blows his whistle and we all dribble over to where the cones are. He explains the drill and we all get inline behind this one girl, I'm the last one in line.

"I'm nervous..." Kate whispers to me.

To be honest I'm not nervous at all. But I'll just say I'm nervous too. "M-me too..."

The coach blows his whistle and one after one everyone starts dribbling around the cones showing their ball movement skills. I watch Kate go and she's really good. It's almost my turn.

The coach blows his whistle and I dribble around each and every cone. Back and forth back and forth until I reach the end of the cones. I join in the next line and we do it again.

"Good job Anna!!" Kate screams. We are all hyping each-other up.

The coach gathers us once again. "Great job ladies, now we are focusing on shooting drills. Go line up at the goal!" He demands.

Yes! I'm the best at shooting! I'm a forward/striker, which means I'm the person that scores the goals. I'm basically the best person out here, not to be cocky or anything.

I line up at the goal and this time I'm first in line because I'm confident in my skills. The coach passes me a ball from across the field and I receive it and dribble towards the goal. I look up and think about where I'm going to shoot it. I aim for the corner and BAM! Right into the goal!!!

"Nice shot!!!" The coach yelled. The other assistant coach nodded at me and wrote something down on her clip board. The main coach is a man and the assistant is a woman. They look like they would make a great couple.

I go to the back of the line because we are running through this drill 3 times. And just like I thought, I made a great shot into the goal each time.

Kate runs over to me out of breath, "Dude, you're like really good!! You should've told me you were this good!"

I blushed a little bit. This is the only thing I'm good for because I suck at school, life, and anything in general besides soccer.

"What do you mean I'm good?! Did you see that shot you just made girl!! You're the good one..." I compliment Kate while we run to the coach again.

"Thanks but no thanks. You're definitely better than me." She laughs and we hear the coach talking so we shut up.

"Very nice job ladies! I see some good talent here." We made eye contact and I smile a little bit. "We are going to do a scrimmage so we can see how you play with other girls. Then the rest of the evening is yours." He announced and then gave half of the girls a different colored shirt. One of them happened to be Kate. I frown, that means I'm playing against her.

All of us get into our positions on the field. I'm the forward and Kate is a winger (she plays on the outside of the fields while I'm in the middle)

Coach blows his whistle and my team passes the ball around our half of the field until someone from the opposing team takes it from us. They start to pass it around and now the girl right next to me has the ball at her feet. I fight to take it away from her and I do!!! I'm dribbling down the field, doing all my moves and making it past people until It's just me and the goal. I aim for where I'm shooting until I get bumped to the ground.

BAMMMMM!!!! I fall backwards and my head hits the hard ground and I immediately cover my head with my hands because It hurts so much. Ow ow ow who the fuck did this. I lift my head carefully and there's a girl standing right next to me with evil in her eyes.

"Good luck getting on the team now." She smirks and dribbles away.

I start to get up and Kate is here! She sticks out her hand. "Are you good?" She asks me while helping to lift me up.

"I-I'm good, lets just get back to the game." I reassure her.

She looks doubtful. "Seriously Anna, are you okay? It look like you hit your head pretty hard."

"YES I'M PERFECTLY FINE!" I snap a little too angrily than I would've liked to.

"Okayyyyyy" Kate says suspiciously and runs back to her position on the field. Truth is, my head hurts really bad but I'll get over it. I can't miss tryouts.

A couple of minutes pass of my team getting obliterated and the ball somehow ends up at my feet. I'm still a little woozy but not woozy enough to not make this shot. I line it up in my head and shoot it straight at the top corner. It curves a little but it still makes it in!!!! My whole team is cheering for me!!! I clutch my head with my hands because my ears started to ring but it goes away in a couple of seconds.

"Good shot!" This random girl came up to me and said.

I thank her and then the coach blows his whistle indicating that tryouts are over. Finally, that felt like forever because It's already dark outside. We huddle up to coach.

Coach is clapping. "Amazing job girls! Everyone did really good today and now It's over. I will have who made the teams posted on the main gym hallway by tomorrow. Have a nice night ladies." He turns around to talk to the assistant coach. They keep nodding and looking over their shoulders at me.

Weird.

I'm going to ask Kate for a ride home because I do not feel like walking today.

"Kate! Can you give me a ride? My driver can't come today." I ask her while taking a sip of my water.

She pulls out her phone, "Yeah, lemme ask my mom real quick." She puts the phone to her ear. "Hi mom can we give Anna a ride home......yeah.....yeah.....okay......okay I will bye see you In a minute." She ends the phone call and looks at me. "She said yes!!"

"WOOOO!!!" I scream. Not too loud though. We walk to the pickup section of the school and just talk to one another. I see the coaches waiting at the pickup line watching over the girls to make sure we get home safe. They can't leave until all the girls have left into a car.

"There she is!" Kate grabs my wrist and she says bye to the coaches on our way to her moms car. I don't say anything because they don't know me. I open the door of Kates mom's SUV and get into the back. A nice woman greets me and I greet her back. I've never met Kates mom before and she looks just like her! They are both beautiful.

"So hun, do you know the directions to your house from here?" Kates mom asks me.

I look out both windows, "Um yes, take a right at the next stop sign and I'll tell you from there." I communicated.

I wish I had a mother like Kates. One that cared for me and could pick me up from soccer practices. Instead I just got two snobs that would sell me for money in an instant. I tell Kates mom the directions for about 15 minutes until we reach my driveway. She pulls up right outside the gate.

"Anna! You never told me you were this rich!" Kate beamed at me.

I chuckle and start to open the door, "Thanks Kate but It's not as great as it seems, trust me..."

"Bye hun!!" Kates mom exclaimed.

I thank her for the ride and say bye to Kate then exit their car. As I walk up to my driveway and notice something. My parents car!!!! I though they said they weren't going to be here until tomorrow!!? I spot a different car. Oh wonderful, they must be having friends over already. Although I swear I've seen that car before...odd.

I take out my house key and enter it inside the lock turning it left and right until the door opens. I step inside and feel the cold breeze of the house. I do not feel like talking to my parents or their house guest so I just walk over to the stairs. I place on foot at the bottom of the stairs-

"Anna darling! I've missed you!" my mom runs up to me while I stand there and don't hug her back. I see my step dad Alex next to her and he attempts to hug me but I dodge it. Me and Alex have an unspoken rule that he NEVER touches me, EVER.

Staring at my feet. I thought I heard Mike clear his throat or something but I'm probably just hearing things. There's no way he's here I think to myself. Suddenly I get the flashback of my party night, me going into his car, I remember what the car looked like and It looks exactly like the one out front in my drive way! Fuck fuck fuck.

"Hello Anna. Did you make the team?" Mike fumed sarcastically.

Speak of the fucking devil. Mike is standing right in front of me. This is my time to run for it!!! I try to bolt up the stairs but Mike grabs me, making sure there's no escape.

Shit.

"W-Why are you in my house you creep!" I yell.

"I was waiting outside your house until you got home so we could finish our discussion you ran away from, but then your parents came home and offered me some water and I took it. Now we are here."

Mike is such a creep!! Waiting outside my house just to punish me.

"You can't spank me here! You piece of trash!" I barked.

Mike looks over at my parents. "Mr. and Mrs. Anderson, do I have permission to punish your daughter the way I see fit?"

That fucking bitch man!!!!

"Why yes of course! The house is yours, we will be in our room." My parents start to walk to their room. Oh no.

"No! Stop! You can't let him do this!! I fucking hate you pathetic excuse for parents!" I insulted while trying to break free from Mikes grip. I still can't believe he is in my house! My parents just walked away from me leaving me with this bastard.

As usual.

"Come here! I don't want to have to drag you Anna." Mike exhaled while trying to force me into a direction I don't want to go to.

"Fuck you! I'm not going anywhere." I stand my ground.

Mike tightens his grip. "Language young lady! Every time you curse I'm adding to your punishment."

UGH!!! Mike keeps trying to force me into a secluded room but I do not want to! And he can't make me. I put my hands on where Mike is holding me and try to rip his hands off of me. "Get your crusty hands off me you man whore." I rage.

"Last chance Anna before I take your shorts down right here and spank you until you decide to comply with my orders. What's it going to be?" Mike warned me.

"I don't give a shit about what you have to say. If you dare to touch me I swear to god I will-" I got cut off by Mike turning me around, pulling down my shorts and starting to spank me!

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME LIKE THIS." SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN TO BEHAVE! NO MATTER HOW MUCH PUNISHMENT IT TAKES" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK "YOU THINK THIS HURTS? YOU HAVE ALOT MORE COMING" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I don't make a sound throughout the whole time he is spanking me. It hurts so bad but I'm not giving him the satisfaction.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "ARE YOU GOING TO COMPLY WITH ME ANNA!?"SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "Yes sir...." I give in. SMACK SMAC SMACK "GOOD" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Mike finally stops after years of hitting my ass and I start to rub my burning red cheeks.

"Anna, Anna, Anna. Earlier you would've gotten that spanking I just gave you and that would have been it! But no, you insisted on running away from me AND THEN absolutely disrespecting me and treating me like a piece of trash." Mike ranted while I stay quiet. "I'm going to hand spank you for 5 minutes, then paddle you. Understand?"

He can't be serious. "Five minutes?!" I exclaim in disappointment.

"Would you like to make it six?"

I physically won't be able to make it 6 minutes so I guess I'll be respectful. "No sirrrrr...." I reply.

"I'm also going to add 20 with my belt because of the cursing, I warned you." Mike added.

I back away from him but he grabs me and starts to bend me over his knee. "Nooooo....please Mike that's too much!" I beg. But I know the damage has already been done. This is all because of ne and my dumb fucking mouth.

Mike takes my shorts down AGAIN and places his hand on my red hot cheeks and pats them a few times. "Anna I need to understand that you know what you did wrong. Do you?"

"Yes I know, please don't make me say..." I grunted.

Mike clears his throat again. "As long as you know what you did wrong and that I'm not punishing you for no reason..."

I respond, "Yes Mike I understand."

"Alright let me set the timer." Mike grabs his phone and sets his timer for 5 minutes. He places it right in front of my face so I can see the time.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK Fuck I can really feel the sting. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "OWWW!" I yap. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Mike is spanking really fast paced!! My ass is never going to get a break! I look over at the timer and it has only been 30 seconds. This is going to be a long night.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "IM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU ANNA." SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "NEXT TIME YOU PULL A STUNT LIKE THIS I PROMISE YOU I WILL SPANK YOU 5 TIMES THE AMMOUNT OF THIS UNDERSTAND ME?" Mike exploded. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "Yes sir!!!" SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"PLEASE MIKE I CANT TAKE ANYMORE!!!" I sob and reach my hands back in attempt to stop the pain.

Mike grits his teeth, "Move your hands Anna." He demands. "We are halfway done."

"O-Ok BUT PLEASE!! NOT SO HARD!!" I practically beg him. I cannot believe I am crying and begging like a baby.

Mike continues the spanking. Hitting one ass cheek after the other.

*ring* THANK GOD!!! I DON'T THINK I COULD TAKE ANYMORE!! But amazing news, I still have to be paddled, and strapped.

Mike stands me up and I'm a crying mess. My mascara is all over the place along with my hair! It's a total rats nest.

"Go stand in that corner Anna to cool off before your paddling." Mike points to a corner to my left.

I start to pull up my shorts but Mike notices and pulls them back down. "Keep them down." He growled.

I stomped my foot. "Please! That's so humiliating!!" I cry while walking over to the corner.

"Are you learning a lesson?" Mike asks me.

Honestly I think I am because I most certainly don't want to repeat this punishment in the future. I actually think I might start acting good so my ass Isn't on fire all the time. I can only wish. I'm in the corner just thinking about how much I hate Mike. I mean sure he cares for me, but by hitting my ass? C'mon, there has to be a less painful way to punish me. I stay in the corner for a good 10 minuets and I'm so tired. I take a glance at my watch and It reads 9:30 pm. I mean that isn't late but I need my beauty sleep.

I hear rustling going on behind me. "Turn around anna and put your hands on the table." Mike says while holding a big ass paddle in his hands. Where did he even get that thing!? It's horrifying!

"Yes sir." I put my hands on the table while perching my panty ass in the air. This is going to hurt like shit.

Mike places the paddle against my two red cheeks. "I'm going to give you 10."

WHACK! "OW OW OW OW OW" I jump up and down and grab my butt with my hands. That hurt so fucking bad.

"Back over the table, NOW!" Mike demands to me.

I keep on rubbing my but for a couple more seconds then I bend back over.

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK! "M-Mike please I'll be good. N-no more" I stutter and sob as hard as I ever have.

Mike tries to reassure me, "You have 5 more. Pull through Anna."

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK! "AHH!!" I cover my but with my hands and back away but mike grabs me. "NO MORE!!" I cry hysterically. My ass feels like It's been through a forest fire.

"You have 2 more."

WHACK!

WHACK!

"Back to the corner Anna, NOW!" Mike roared and placed the paddle on the table. He unbuckles his belt.

Fuck.

I sob my way to the corner trying to rub the sting out of my ass during the process. Mike comes up behind me while I'm standing in the corner.

"Anna I really hope you change your behavior in the future. If not we can do this every night if you please." Mike retorted. I can feel his breath on my neck.

I really do not want this to happen anymore. "I'll be better I promise Mike." I say and then sniffle. Mike motions for me to bend back over the desk and I do as he says. I don't have the will to fight anymore. I feel the thick piece of leather against my skin.

"These 20 are going to be fast Anna. Ready?" Mike asked me.

Who's EVER ready for a spanking? What a dumb question.

"Y-yes sir.." I stutter.

WHIP!
WHIP!
WHIP!
WHIP! I hiss in pain because that hit directly on my sit spots.
WHIP!
WHIP!
WHIP!
WHIP! "AH OWW!!"
WHIP!
WHIP!

Mike take the belt off my scorching red ass. This is the worst pain I've ever been in.

"Last 10 of your punishment Anna. Next time u act out like this you will regret it." Mike says quickly right before turning my ass a color I didn't know existed.

WHIP!
WHIP!
WHIP!

"OWWW!!" He is striking right on my thighs.

WHIP!
WHIP!
WHIP!

I want to curse so bad AHHH. I'm crying so hard.

WHIP!
WHIP!
WHIP!
WHIP!

I can hear mike putting his belt back around his pant loops.

"It's done Anna. Come here."

I turn around to see Mike having open arms for a hug. I hug him and cry about how sorry I am. My butt is toasted. I look at it and It'a a nice color of crimson and purple. I won't be able to sit anytime soon. I stop hugging Mike and pull up my shorts and he starts to collect his things.

"I do this because I care for you Anna. Now go up to your room and sleep while I talk to your parents."

I just stare at him while crying.

Mike puts on an angry expression "NOW ANNA!!" He barks.

"yes sir." I say barley above a whisper. I go up the stairs carefully because It hurts like hell just trying to walk up there. I might be in the worst pain ever but at least I have something to look forward too. I find out if I made the soccer team tomorrow!!!

I wince as I sit on my bed and then get up to go to my bathroom. I get ready for bed and by the time I'm ready I hear Mike and my parents laughing downstairs. No no no. If they become friends my life will be over! It is probably best not to worry about that right now because I need my beauty sleep. I go into my bed and pass out asleep until the next morning.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter :) Don't forget to give it a star because It really helps me out :) Thank you. 😸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...
129K 1.7K 43
The book is currently being heavily revised, rewritten chapters are marked with [rw]. ----------- Sara found herself enrolled at Spring Hills Boardin...
20.4K 468 19
HELLO CUTIES, So this my second book This story is about a brat lee yn. Daughter of mr and mrs.lee they both love their daughter very much so because...
216K 3.4K 37
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. A 17 year old girl recently moves to Cocoa Beach, Florida with her family, the Brants. When her neighbors, the Stevensons, show...