The Loss of Equilibrium

Galing kay sctcnswrath

"So finally you are my Mistress or Master as I am Death, though I prefer to be called Hendrix." Those few wor... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 2

6.3K 200 12
Galing kay sctcnswrath

Realm Halls

Later on, a year later, Victoria was almost finally ready to go back, she had completed her studies and grown closer with the council calling them all by their names instead of titles. The year had felt less than a day but Idan told her that the time within the Realm Halls was manipulated by him to work differently.

It was simply just a small review day before she would leave the Realm Halls. Hendrix had decided to be considerate in condensing her last-minute review.

Review Guide for Mistress

Chapter 1: Important excerpts from "The Sacred 50," by Adalbert Higgs

The Sacred 50, is 50 different familial houses that are titled and blessed pureblood English wizarding houses. A wizarding family is formally called a House, not to be mixed up with Hogwarts' houses. Not all pureblood families are a part of the Sacred 50, there are many more pureblood English wizarding families. To be a part of the Sacred 50, Mother Magic has gifted those houses a Title, which never changes.

Purebloods know the danger of inbreeding and marrying within other wizarding communities as well, bringing foreign purebloods into their bloodlines, though preferring to find matches within English wizarding families. Muggleborns are wizards or witches that are descendants of squibs, half-bloods, or magical who lost their magic. Magicals can lose their magic if Mother Magic chooses to take it, or they go back on magical oaths, which is highly uncommon.

Most purebloods were taught through their families about worshiping Mother Magic (also known as Creator and Bringer of Magic, Mother Hekate... etc). As purebloods are not only blessed ancestrally through their magic bloodlines and also throughout their lifetime as they give offerings to Mother Magic she again blesses and rejuvenates their magic. This enables purebloods to wield stronger magical cores and display stronger magical overall.

Halfbloods and Muggleborns are looked down upon as they do not have the same level of magic as most purebloods. They do not have the same amount of magic as while they have some blood from ancestrally blessed bloodlines they do not do rituals and offerings in Mother Magic's name, therefore weakening them. Pureblood bloodlines can be created though when Mother Magic decides to bless certain bloodlines at different times, though insanely uncommon.

A Lord or Lady is the Head of their house. Their Spouse being only the Consort Lord/Lady. It is stated that if a Lord or Lady dies and their spouse cannot take regent, the Heir/Heiress will be allowed to appoint a relative or trusted chosen to become their regent. The regent of a House is a temporary replacement that reviews and manages the House, in the Heir/Heiress' name until they are 17. There are also emancipated Lords/Ladies, that if an Heir/Heiress has no familial members, or guardians left and there are no choices available for a regent stated by previous Lord/Lady they will become emancipated. Emancipated Lords/Ladies are extremely rare.

Houses can be joined or absorbed into each other in dire circumstances with valid reasoning but without said reason being approved by mother magic they will be kept separate.

Houses can also serve underneath another house; many un-titled non-sacred 50 houses serve underneath a sacred house.

There is such a thing as inheritance tests at Gringotts Wizarding Bank that allow the user to trace back their family tree, and claim any heirships or lordships/ladyships they may have.

When I had originally read "The Sacred 50," by Adalbert Higgs I had finally begun to understand what it was that so many purebloods were fighting for. For years I fought against the so-called 'dark,' when no one ever truly explained what the 'dark,' was fighting for.

Numerous books even showed how purebloods fought for creature rights and the use of all magic instead of the censorship and backward thinking that the 'light,' fought for in her time.

If Tom's fate hadn't been messed by Mischief and Chaos she believes he would have gone on to make an improved wizarding world. She hopes that when she returns to that time she will only be able to guide him along the great path he could walk along.

Chapter 2: The List & Title Status of the Sacred 50 from "The Sacred 50," by Adalbert Higgs

The remaining Most Ancient & Most Noble houses:

The House of Slytherin

The House of Peverell

The House of Black

The House of Malfoy

The remaining Ancient & Most Noble houses:

The House of Lestrange

The House of Yaxley

The House of Zabini

The House of Avery

The House of Flint

The House of Greengrass

The House of Rosier

The House of Nott

The House of Macmillan

The House of Selwyn

The remaining Ancient and Noble houses:

The House of Ebion

The House of Rowle

The House of Longbottom

The House of Abbot

The House of Crouch

The House of Parkinson

The House of Bulstrode

The House of Burke

The House of Carrow

The House of Shacklebolt

The House of Ollivander

The House of Prewett

The remaining Noble houses:

The House of Shafiq

The House of Travers

The House of Weasley

The House of Fawley

The House of Bletchley

The House of Blishwick

The House of Brown

The House of Dippet

The House of Crabbe

The House of Goyle

The House of Fudge

The House of Lovegood

The House of Higgs

The House of Macnair

The House of Mulciber

The House of Moody

The House of Potter

The House of Montague

The House of Prince

The House of Max

The House of Quinn

The House of Slughorn

The House of Wilkins

The House of Lancaster

Chapter 3: Excerpt of "The Wizarding Guide to The Wizengamot," by Emeric Travers

In the Wizengamot, the sacred 50 Houses all have one familial seat, and then more seats based upon their title status. Their title status was given by Mother Magic and can never change unless she decrees so but it rarely happens. It only occurs when a Lord/Lady of a sacred titled house has gone against their vow to protect Mother Magic.

Once becoming Lord/Lady of their House they control the Houses seats on Wizengamot. The Most Ancient and Most Noble houses have 6 total. The Ancient and Most Noble houses have 4 total. The Ancient and Noble houses have 3 total. Then there are The Noble houses that only have 1 seat.

Wizengamot seats can also be sold and bought by houses.

The Wizengamot is a court that makes decisions regarding laws, funding, cases, as well as appointing heads of different departments.

The Wizengamot is above the Minister in its rulings. Wizengamot members judge based upon the law and their decision. Wizengamot meetings occur on the first weekend of each month, with emergency meetings occurring at any time, excluding major wizarding holidays. Wizengamot members can have other jobs as well. The British Wizarding World is the strongest and most old wizarding world, members of the British Sacred 50 are respected by all wizards, witches, and magical beings/creatures around the world.

Chapter 4: Excerpt from "The Pureblood Courting Guide," by Arsenius Jigger

Courting and Betrothal contracts are how purebloods engage in relationships traditionally. The Courting process works with the intended sire in the relationship reaching out to the intended bearer in the relationship. It was traditionally the male who began the courting of the female but with same-sex relationships having been accepted by purebloods it changed to sire and bearer as neutral terms. Courting processes can happen at any time with people courting a range of ages but traditionally begin around the ages of 16.

The Sire will formally ask the Bearer for permission to court them through a gift, and if the Bearer will either decline or agree. If declined the Sire will respectfully stay away, and if agreed too the Sire will continue the process. The Sire will continue giving gifts to show they can provide, and keep the bearer happy, take the bearer on outings, or just spend time with them to get to know them. After this process, if it has gone well the Sire will ask the Bearer for a Betrothal contract, through their parents or regent of the house as a final sign of respect, unless there are no parents or regent of the bearer, and instead directly ask. The Bearer at any time can break off the courting process or entertain multiple other courting processes as during. Sires cannot entertain other courting processes, but can also break off the courting process at any time.

A Betrothal contract is a magical contract outlining certain things of the marriage and is only an engagement promise of when the marriage will be, and other specifications that will protect both people, and either person can leave and break the contract at any time they wish to.

Magical marriages otherwise known as bondings are lifetime bound and cannot be broken unless one of the partners is to die. For this reason within magical marriages, both parties must be absolutely consenting or the bonding will not be approved by Mother Magic.

Bondings are usually private, family-only handfasting rituals, and later within the day or the next day, a reception would be held for others to congratulate the family.

Chapter 5: Except from "Wizarding House Modern Traditions," by Vindictus Viridian

There is such a thing as Lord/Lady rings, Heir Rings, Consort Lord/Lady Rings, and Familial rings. The properties of each ring vary depending on the family of said ring's choices, wealth, and overall knowledge. Most wealthy houses' rings work as portkeys to the properties of the House said ring is from, as well as to the Ministry. Some wealthy families even put protection spells on the rings to help the wearer.

Though all of these rings are also infused with magic that doesn't allow people who are not the owner to wear the rings.

The Lord/Lady rings for the Lord or Lady of the Family, the Heir/Heiress ring for the Heir/Heiress of the family, Consort rings for the wife or husband of the Lord/Lady of the family, and finally, Familial rings, for those born a part of the family through blood, that are not the Lady/Lord, or the Heir/Heiress. These rings are worn by all purebloods to show what families, and houses they may come from.

Completed, she had finally finished that review. The review had been quite boring but she knew how important it was for her to have this knowledge that so many did not seek on their own volition.

Rising her head from the book she saw the council begin to enter the Realm Halls.

"It's time to change the future I suppose."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.1K 313 16
In the concluding beat of war, Evie awakens to a wide world unknown. With her memories completely shattered, she must rebuild her life from scratch...
34.4K 642 7
"If I want to tie you to this bed you are going to let me. Because it's what I want." Orion felt how her body relaxed. After all it was what he comma...
87.3K 1.6K 41
"You really are bad with timings." ---------------------------- "You're mine." He growled causing my heart to skip a million beats as i blinked in sh...
75 9 5
"what's more alluring than the embrace of death? it sings a sweet melody, a beautiful symphony of release if you think about it. i find it preferable...