She's A Keeper (Lauren x y/n)

By littlewillo

Y/N is a tomboy and loves soccer, she's in high school and is also the captain of the school's soccer team. C... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Not an update :)
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
NOT AN UPDATE!
Part 19
Part 20
Fuck it
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Not an update!
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37

Part 10

3.8K 116 14
By littlewillo

AN: Trigger warning ⚠️ - school shootings and rape.

Y/N POV
Me and Max were on the couch watching Paw Patrol and as much as i want to blame it all on him and say he forced my to watch it, i can't because i actually kinda like the show. Marshall is definitely my favourite because he's just a cool ass dude anddddd my favourite colour is red so you can put two and two together.

The doorbell rings snapping me out of my thoughts. I pause the TV and turn to Max.

"Oi Mo, get on" I turn my back to him so he can climb on, while i'm holding one crutch in one hand for support. "That would be our pizza" Max jumps up and down excitedly on my back. Man, i'm starving right now like i'm wasting away.

I make my way to the door and open it up expecting the fresh smell of pizza to hit me but instead, i'm met with the pair of green eyes i've grown to love.

"Can we talk? Please Y/N/N?" Lauren pleaded looking directly into my eyes. I tried to avoid eye contact as much as possible because i know i'd crack if my eyes met hers but it was almost impossible.

"There's nothing to talk about Lauren, you made your feelings about me very clear. Now if you will excuse us, we have to get back to Paw Patrol" I tried to close the door but her foot stopped me.

"No please? Just give me a chance to apologise!" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Fine but you have 5 minutes tops, the pizza will be here soon." I open the door wider for her to enter. She follows me to the living room and i plop Max down before i sit down myself. Max climbs into my lap with his eyes fixed back onto the TV.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, i mean it. I was so fuck-"

"Woah woah woah! Language, he's only three" I cover Max's ears quickly.

"Oh shoot yeah, my bad i'm sorry. But i just wanted to say that nothing i said was true, i thought you were just accusing Brad of something like that to get back at him but looking back at it, i realise how stupid that was. I've regretted saying it ever since. Our friendship means so much to me Y/N, i'd hate it if it ended because of this. Because of a stupid boy. I've broken up with him he's a piece of S.H.I.T, i genuinely don't know why i was with him in the first place." She took a deep breathe then continued. "Look, what i'm trying to say is that i'm so freaking sorry and i really really hope we can be friends again."

"I accept your apology and i forgive you" I said bluntly. She gave me a wide smile. "But that doesn't mean i can just forget it all. I want to be your friend again, Lauren but you kinda need to earn my trust back a little. I just need time that's it." Her smile dropped a little but she nodded her head in understanding.

"Of course, i understand and i'm willing to give you that and try make up for it all." I just gave her a nod in return and then the room became silent. Nothing but the sound of Chase talking on the TV could be heard.

"Erm" Lauren cleared her throat. "Well i guess i better get going. See you in school Y/N"

I lead her to the door and mumbled a little 'yeah see you' just before i closed it.

I walked, actually more like hobbled, back to the couch and let my thoughts drown me. I can't wait for school👍🏼.

LAUREN'S POV
It's been a couple of weeks now since i apologised to Y/N and she hasn't really been talking to me much. She's pretty much just ignored me or gave me dry ass answers. But who can blame her? i mean i was a complete bitch to her.

On the bright side, i no longer talk to Brad and i made up with the girls. The guys were a little harder to make things right with but they came around in the end and lunch times went back to normal. The only thing that wasn't normal was the lack of communication between Y/N and i but hopefully i can make things right there eventually.

Oh Y/N also got her cast off a few days ago and is surprisingly walking on it pretty well, she's also back to the field. In fact as soon as she got it off, she ran straight to the soccer field and played a game with the guys. She still walks with a little limp but other than that she's back to her usual self.

"Hey Lauren, snap out of it dude" Camila was snapping her fingers in my face.

"Okay okay" i said pushing away her hand. "No need to click in my face"

"Where'd you go there, Lo?" Ally asked.

"Nowhere, i was just thinking that's all."

Everyone just nodded and carried on with their conversations. Everything seemed to be good, we all just laughed and joked like usual. Everything was fine. That was until...

"EVERYBODY UNDER THE TABLES, TEACHERS LOCK THE DOORS. NOBODY MAKE A NOISE OR MOVE FROM THIS ROOM UNDERSTAND?" A teacher screamed across the cafeteria. People were scrambling to get under the tables while the teachers were locking the doors and barricading them. An alarm screeched through the whole of the school. This can't be happening.

A gunshot rang through the corridors. I was fucking terrified. This is it. I'm going to die. We're all going to die. My heart rate picked up and i was finding it extremely difficult to breathe. Oh fucksake. Not a panic attack. Please not now.

I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me and i looked up to see Y/E/C eyes staring back down at me. She held me close to her chest, running her fingers through my hair to calm me down. And god was it working. She kissed my head gently.

"Shhh, everything's going to be okay, i've got you" She whispered in my ear. I had a sudden rush of deja vu. I've heard that before. Where have i heard that before?

~flashback~
Mani, Ally and I entered the house party. The sudden smell of sweat, sex and alcohol hit my nostrils as soon as i stepped foot in that place. It was gross but that's high school parties for you.

"Hey guys, imma go get a drink, you want one?" I looked at the two girls that came with me tonight. They both shook their heads and said they'd get one later. I nodded and made my way to the good stuff.

As i was pouring myself a drink, a blonde boy approached me. As he got closer, i couldn't help but notice the deep blue colour of his eyes. They were almost hypnotising.

"Can i get you a drink instead?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Sure cutie" He is pretty hot so why tf not?

He nodded and went over to make my drink. He came back to me (😼) handing me my drink.

"Here you go beautiful" Wow and he's a pleaser. I blushed and took the drink from his hands, taking a sip. Damn that shit is good.

"Care to dance?" He asked in a british accent with his hand extended to me. I giggled and accepted it.

We danced for what felt like forever but was probably only an hour. He had hold of my hips while i grinded innocently on him. His grip on my hips tightened and i started to feel extremely uncomfortable. Then he started getting extremely touchy, he started to grab my ass and grab my thighs a little too close for comfort. But i couldn't do anything. I couldn't push him away, the room was spinning. For some reason, i didn't have the strength to make him stop.

All i remember was being dragged by the same boy up to a bedroom, the clicking of the lock. The he started to undress me.

"Please stop!" I pleaded trying to push him off but it was no use. "Fucking get off of me!!"

I screamed and shouted but the music downstairs was way too loud for anybody to hear me. My head started to pound, by now i was laying down in the bed completely naked as he loomed over me. He started to unbuckle his belt and pull his pants down. I couldn't do anything. I was helpless. He's going to rape me and there's nothing i can do to try and stop him.

The room started to spin even more and he had his pants fully down now along with his boxers. He was rubbing the tip of his dick on my pussy. Why can't i push him off? What the fuck was in that drink?  Trying to fight it was no use. In the end i just gave up, there's absolutely nothing i can do.

Then i couldn't feel it anymore. I couldn't feel him on top of me anymore. Wtf just happened?

I heard thuds and groaning coming from the other side of the room. Someone saved me. Someone is getting beat the shit out of right now and i fucking hope it's that blonde boy. The sound of punches being thrown got more frequent and the groans followed after every single one. They just kept on coming and coming, until one big one was thrown and the groaning stopped.

Somebody put my clothes back on me but i couldn't see who. The room was still spinning 100mph and my head was still fucking pounding.

Strong arms wrapped around me holding me close.

"Shhh, everything's going to be okay, i've got you" A female voice whispered in my ear. That's the last thing i heard before everything went black.

~end of flashback~

"It was you" I said as i looked up looking into her eyes. It was her.

***
I'm sorry about this chapter, it's pretty horrible. I'm sorry if this is shit, i tried.

Anywayssss i love you all thanks for reading, have a good day/night/whatever <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.7K 44
Camila cabello is a waitress Lauren jauregui is a soccer player Lauren's coach takes the team out for dinner after winning a match, Camila catches...
312K 9.6K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
382K 7.7K 34
Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello have been friends for as long as they can remember. Along with their friends Ally, Dinah, and Normani- they face t...
162K 5.7K 25
You are the school's best soccer player, you have a lot of friends and you're the most popular person in school. You are dating Lauren Jauregui a.k.a...