Mysteries // Jason Blossom

By Fanfics3456

A story about a girl with powers that help her see when people die, she is hired as an FBI Agent. She is the... More

First Day
The Book
First Class
Pop's
Isaac
Jughead Part 1
Jughead Part 2
Jughead Part 3
Jason
Blackhood
Jason's Walk
Where is....
Lunch
Day With Dad Part 1
Day With Dad Part 2
Quick Plan
Date with Jason
Move?
Moving In
Morning
Hospital
The Gifts
Evening
Toni
Lunch With The Boys
Back At School
Exposed
Betty
Are You...
New Mystery
The Game
New Boy
Skin (Mature)
Gryphons and Gargoyles Part 1
Gryphons and Gargoyles Part 2
Gryphons and Gargoyles Part 3
Surprise
Graduation
Graduation Party

Stonewall Prep

400 7 0
By Fanfics3456

October 5th

Jughead got transferred to Stonewall Prep. But we got a transfer student too, her name is Dove. She is currently staying at a hotel so I offer her to stay in Jugheads room, which is now empty. She accepted and now lives with us.

We always get emails from Jughead on how the Preppies are always on his case and are trying to make him drop. But Jug is too strong mentally to do that.

Days go by - October 11th

Stonewall Prep hosted a party and invited Jughead and our group. Jason, Veronica and Archie.

(A/N - I cbf writing the whole story so I'm just putting videos but pretend Betty is Laura and Jason is there too.)

(first scene doesn't happen)

We figure out Stonewalls plan and everything connected to them. Bret gets arrested and Donna runs away, flees the country.

Don't worry Jughead is perfectly fine, He was hiding in the bunker we found.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 336 21
I want to write and finish a book but I'm way to lazy to actually write a whole story sooo here you go. Warning!: Some deep shit in this book: Abuse ...
3.2K 140 11
(This is a Riverdale crossover with Batman.) It follows the events of The show and the Batman series, with a few changes here and there and it will n...
942 25 15
Betty was a Spanish girl who had family in riverdale. She is happy there but some things made her go to riverdale. When she got there, she met amazin...
19.6K 395 36
Betty used to have a perfect life, that was until her dad ended up being a serial killer, her sister ran away with her boyfriend and her kids, she fo...