Alexa and Katie As Adults

By jaylenjames1234

Takes place right after where my last or left off. When Alexa and Katie are adults and they are still best fr... More

any better
talk
hospital visit
going back home
Katie's sick
i know
Memories
don't remind me
Leila comes over
Oh my gosh
just Something There to Remind Me
Oh no!❗❗❗❗
MOM!
Katie..
I'm here
Oh man5
Oh boy...
Really?!
truth comes out
come back please...
don't Go
lonely
Dreaming???
Oh really freaking awesome
oh yeah
Help me
Help
Home
Not Sure
Birthday..and surprise
Oh man
Party 🎉..And Karma
Valentine's Day
oh
forget about him
stay Calm
Don't go Dad
The truth part 1
the truth Part 2
worst day of my life
Depressed
take 2

Ugh

44 1 0
By jaylenjames1234

I woke up on the couch and asked Katie. "Did I fall asleep on the couch?" Katie looked at me and said " yeah you did.. again." I had a bottle of water next to me and i asked Katie " is this yours?She looked at me and said "oh yeah that's mine from last night." I don't drink water so that's hers not mine. I felt really sick to my stomach and lightheaded and went to lay back down. The kids were still upstairs I couldn't hear them so they were probably just asleep. I am sick and I know I am I don't have cancer anymore but I'm sick to my stomach. I'm not hungry right now I don't eat anything I just want to chill and lay down on the couch. My parents are there at their house they haven't stopped by this week because I didn't really want them to yet. Mom stopped by last night I think I'm not sure I don't remember. Mom and dad might stop by later on tonight I'm fine with that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 337 24
Alexa Johnson a teenage high school girl who loves her boyfriend dearly. But what happens when Alexa's boyfriend breaks up with her and she later fin...
99.1K 1.9K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
329 0 30
She's bipolar and lives in an apartment with her best friend, She's 18,But last summer she made the grave mistake of sleeping with her best friends b...
10.6K 243 19
You and Karkat had always been the best of friends. After feelings were developed between the two of you, you were forced to move away. When you fina...