Romanoff & I

By Molly6941

Being a new recruit for the Avengers, gives you a fresh start after getting cheated on. With the power to con... More

Start Of Something New?
Hey, Romanoff
Widow's Bite
Wanda's wonders
Is It Not Clear?
A Pretty Good Dream
Stay Here? Please?
Roses
The Date.
For The Right Reasons
Memory Magic
Hello To You Too.
Confusion.
Darkness
Dee
Home
Dead
Leaving.
Moving On
Mysterious Woman
Getting Closer
The Avengers Have To Pay.
An Empty Hand.
Can Only Dream
Is this the start or the end?
The Fight.
***A NOTE***
Emotions
Staying Strong
"And In The End, Love Won"
True Love
Oficially Mine
Every couple argues
Every heart breaks atleast once
Fuelled by emotions.
I think I know what to do
The Great Fight P1
The Great Fight P2
The Great Fight P3- The End
Thank You!
(Alternative Ending) Happily Ever After

Her Ring Finger.

3.3K 109 34
By Molly6941

"Yes, home. How many times am I going to say it?" Dee says, snickering. You change your clothes and run your fingers through your hair. Once again, Dee's guards come out and one is holding a needle. He pulls up your sleeve and as Dee is about to talk, you interrupt her "let me guess, this will only hurt a little bit?". You roll your eyes and suddenly everything goes dark. The sound of a busy street awakens you from what seems like a everlasting nightmare. It takes you a while to adjust to the bright lights, and and you rub your eyes, trying to make things clearer.

You slowly stand up, and grip your bag looking around yourself for any sign of safety. You recognise where you are- the same street which you were taken only it seemed much more gloomy. With the little energy you have left you make your way towards Stark Towers, hoping it was all just a dream. The faint marks on your  hand said otherwise, but you constantly tried to think of excuses. You feel eyes on you from every direction, and hear the deafening whispers of the people who you passed by.

"It's her" a mother says walking with her young children, "she is alive". You scratch your head in confusion and almost fall over. You power through the aches and pains of your body and reach the Tower. You knock on the door. No answer. You knock again and Peter opens. "Sydney?!" You gently shove past him with one person on your mind. You slur and stutter your words, "where is she?" The Avengers rush downstairs and pause from disbelief. Wanda cries out in relief and so does Tony. Your eyes flicker to Nat, who's hand is covering her mouth, and you spot something shiny on her finger. You move closer and hear the others shuffle around behind you.

You see a ring on Natasha's finger. Her ring finger. Your faint smile drops and you look at her, eyes filled with sadness. You tilt your head, confused, and once again, everything goes dark. The last thing you remember is a pair of arms catch you before you fall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 803 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...
19K 589 22
Y/N has just joined the avengers, and has caught the eye of a certain Russian spy. Will they make it, or will there love crash and burn. Please leave...
252K 7K 57
You join the Avengers after they rescue you from Hydra and find out that you have the power of invisibility. A certain Russian, ex assassin develops...
87.9K 2.8K 26
Everyone knows the famous Natasha Romanoff but only as a soldier. Not many people know what happened in the battle against Thanos but how could she f...