The Great Fight P1

You laugh to yourself, thinking how impulsive you are when you're tired is amazing. "It's a stupid plan" you hear from behind you. You turn around to see Natasha's new chick, tears in her eyes, holding her bag in her hands.
"Maybe, but I have to do this" you say back, picking up her coat for her.
She scoffs, "no wonder she likes you so much" you raise your eyebrows in confusion, and she walks off, out of the tower.
Maybe you were hard on Natasha, I mean her new girl doesn't seem too bad, but why was she crying?

You walk to your room to change, and you turn on your light to see Natasha sitting on your bed. "Jesus Natasha, maybe next time a warning?" She stays silent. "What do you want Nat?" She is still silent."If you're not gonna say anything, get out" this makes her stand up.
"Are you stupid?" Natasha says, crossing her arms.
You raise your eyebrows in surprise "If you came here to insult me, also get out"
She shakes her head, laughing, "you just don't get how many people love you, do you?"
You go to talk, but she cuts you off, "I know that no matter what I say you won't change your mind, so maybe" she hesitates, "this will" she places her hand on your cheek and kisses your lips softly. As much as you liked this, you were tired of Natasha coming across so complicated, but you couldn't pull away.

Wanda knocks on the door, "Sydney, we gotta leave soon"
Natasha pulls away, and looks into your eyes, hers full of tears. "Please, don't leave me"
She walks out of your room, but Wanda knows better than to say something, so she just stays quiet. You clear your throat, "yeh I, uhm, I'm almost ready"
"Arighty" Wanda says, walking off as well.

"Well shit" you think to yourself while changing "what am I gonna do now?"