Nightmare

By Justmacymo

It is a high school story that just follows Nightmare and Dream's lives both in school and family life, are... More

Into n/a
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chaper 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - Final

Chapter 9

7 1 10
By Justmacymo

Hi so there is a TW in this chapter it counts for most of the chapter from about Dream's POV onwards. The TW consist of blood and vomiting. If you don't want to read that then skip this chapter :)

<Skeppy's POV>

Biology yay. I hate biology it's really boring I mean at least out teacher is nice so it could be worse. Night, Dream, Punz and Quackity are in my class they all sit around me like on the same row of tables so I can talk to them. Niki is in our class too but she sits across the room from us. I notice Night and Punz were passing notes, "What are you two doing?" I whisper.

"Talking about Minecraft, like speedrunning strats. I'll be honest I'm not listening to miss the stuff she's talking about is easy." Night reply's.

I start talking to them about minecraft for a bit until the teacher noticed and told us all off for talking. Well this lessons gunna be so much worse and we are only half way through the double period lesson. I put my head down on the table and make quiet fake crying noises causing Night to laugh, she put her hand on my shoulder, "Skeppy, you ok?"

"Yeah I'm just bored." I say

"Same" she reply's.

I lift my head up as the teacher raises her voice to address us, "ok so I can see that some of you are losing interest which is understandable for this is quite a boring topic but I have to go over it. Anyway I'm going to give you a 5 minute break before we look at a a couple of lesser known diseases that I think are really interesting and they may come up on your exam, but then again they may not I haven't seen them in an exam in a while. Have a break now." She says smiling.

I lean back in my chair to stretch raising my arm above my head.

"Did anyone take notes on what miss was saying as I kept zoning out?" Dream asks.

"I did you can copy mine if you want." Night said.

"Yeah I have some too you can copy as they are probably better than Nights." Sapnap says doing finger guns at Night. She laughs at him.

"Thanks." Dream says leaning back in his chair.

"Estoy tan cansado" Quackity says yawning.

(I'm sorry I don't speak Spanish I used google translate for I'm so tired please correct me if I'm wrong. I think it means "im so tired" )

"yo también Quackity." Both Night and Dream say at the same time. ( I think that says me too ) 

"Wait you two speak Spanish?" Quackity asks clearly as confused as I am.

"Yeah our dad taught us Spanish and French when we were little as his mum was from a french family and his dad was from a Spanish family." Dream says.

"He said it would be useful to know another couple languages to a decent level. Like we aren't perfectly fluent but we can keep a conversation decently." Night adds.

"Nice. Us 3 can plot in Spanish." Quackity says with a giggle.

"Oh please don't it's bad enough these two talking in another language when I'm around about stuff they don't want me to hear." Sapnap says clearly annoyed.

Before either Night or Dream could respond the teacher brings us back from our break.

<Dream's POV>

"Ok everyone. Welcome back we are going to start with a rare disease that has only ever been seen in twins." She starts "So the first disease we will be looking at is Hanahaki disease." ( I know this isn't what Hanahaki disease is but it's fake anyway and artistic liberties plus I'm the author so I call the shots)

I tense up, I see Night tense up from the corner of my eye, Sapnap too.

Oh god, if miss knows that me and Night are twins she may ask us about it. And my lying is not good enough to pass that off.

The teacher keeps going on about the symptoms, causes, examples etc and the longer she talks about it the more tense I get.

"Dude you ok you're so tense calm down nothings going to happen you will both be ok." Sapnap whispers to me.

"I don't know I think Night forgot to take her medicine this morning and talking about it could cause her to have an episode." Just as I said that Night coughs, I can tell she tried to cover it but it didn't work. "Shit" I say under my breath.

"Night are you ok?" The teacher asks, "Do you need to step out for a drink quickly?"

Night nods grabbing a couple things from her bag walking out the room.

She's gone for 5 minuets.

Fuck.

"Miss can I go see where Night is I'm worried?" I say.

"No, she's been gone for a while and probably went to the toilets and your a boy."

"But she's my sister."

"My answer was no Dream."

"Wait miss I'm a girl and a friend of Nights what if I go and see how she is if she is in the toilet the I can go in and Dream can stay outside?" Niki says. I immediately sit up hoping miss will agree.

"Fine, but only because she has been gone for a while." Miss says after a pause.

I grab the tube of my medicine from my bag and a few wipes and follow Niki out of the room.

We walk in silence for a bit until I eventually broke the silence, "Hey Niki thank you for this you didn't have too I was just worried probably for nothing."

"It's alright Dream, I figured there is something going in considering how long she has been gone for and how worried you seem. It's the least I can do if there is no one in the toilets providing she is there you can come in to help her?"

"Thanks."

We get there and Niki goes in to the toilet checking that no one else is there before becoming me in. I walk in towards the stall with a closed door.

"Night? Don't ask why I'm in the girls toilet but can you unlock the door?"

She unlocks the stall door and I pull her into a hug.

"How bad?"

"Not too bad not as bad as the last one." She says.

"Finished still going?"

"Finished, eugh I can dull taste the blood." She says giggling.

I release her from the hug and we walk out the stall.

"Here I don't know what happened you don't need to tell me, I'm here because it was the only way to get Dream out of class but you said about tasting blood?" Niki asks reaching into her pocket.

"Yeah i did." Night says.

Niki pulls something out of her pocket. "Here eat this it's a German sweet it's strawberry flavoured should help take away the tease."

Night smiles at her talking the sweet.

I hold Nights hand on the way back to the classroom.

"Why didn't you take your medicine?" I ask.

"I forgot I'm sorry it was a mistake I took some just now though." She says looking down at her feet.

I let go of her as we get to the class sitting back in our seats.

"She alright." Sapnap whispered.

"Yeah she didn't take her medicine but it's all good now." I say.

<Night's POV>

I get back from the bathroom and sit down back in my seat, Punz looked at me worried.

"I'm presuming it was the same thing that happened last night on discord, are you ok now?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm alright now and you're right it was." I say not wanting to make eye contact.

He grabbed one of my hands from my lap giving it a little squeeze, "You don't have to tell me what happened just know as your best friend I'm here for you."

I smile at him squeezing his hand back before letting go and making notes on what miss was saying.

"I'll give you notes on what you missed."

"Thanks your the best."

"I know." I laughed.

                         ——End of chapter——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 8.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
180K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...