šŒšŽšŽšš‚š€šŠš„š’ ! . ā˜†š—ƒš—Œļæ½...

By -YUENI

mooncakes; y. twins x f. reader! ā”ā” ā another lover another smile ! āž &&. book two , to 'first love' . +... More

ā¤ļøŽ š‘…šøš‘„š‘ˆšøš‘†š‘‡ š‘ƒš“šŗšø ā¤ļøŽ
怎 š»š‘€š‘ƒš»! āœ | Tsukasa
怎 š»š‘€š‘€~? āœ | Tsukasa
怎 š¹š“š‘…šøš‘Ššøšæšæ. āœ | Amane
怎 š‘‡š‘‚šŗšøš‘‡š»šøš‘….āœ | Hanako
怎 š‘…š‘ˆšµš¼š“.āœ | Amane
怎 š‘€š¼š‘šø ! āœ | Yugi Twins
怎 š¹š“š‘ˆšæš‘‡.āœ | Yugi Twins
怎 š¹š‘‚š‘…šŗš‘‚š‘‡š‘‡šøš‘.āœ | Yugi Twins
- ,, A/N || IMPORTANT
怎 š‘‡š»šø š‘…šøš· š»š‘‚š‘ˆš‘†šøāœ | Tsukasa
怎 š‘‚š‘‰šøš‘…š‘‡š»š¼š‘š¾š¼š‘šŗ.āœ | Hanako
怎 š¶š‘‚šæš·.āœ | Amane
怎 š‘Šš“š‘…š‘€.āœ | Tsukasa
MEGA IMPORTANT [A/N]
怎 šæš¼š“š‘….āœ | Tsukasa
šš š›š®šœš¤šžš­ šØšŸ š°ššš­šžš«
š¬š”ššš„š„ š°šž š¦ššš¤šž š„šØšÆšž? // hanako [šŸ‹]
š©šžš«š”ššš©š¬. // tsukasa
š©šžš«š”ššš©š¬. // tsukasa ā€¢ actual fluff
š”šØš° š¢ š¦ššš¤šž š¦š² š›šØšØš¤ šœšØšÆšžš«š¬ !! :šƒ
šØš§ šØš§šž š§š¢š š”š­ // tsukasa
š¦š² š¬š­šØš«š¢šžš¬ š›š®š­ šœš«šššœš¤š”šžššš šÆšžš«
š”ššš§ššš”ššš¤š¢. // hanako
leaving wattpad, please read.
š¬š¦ššš„š„. // tsukasa
š°š¢š¬š”. // tsukasa
ššš§š§š®ššš„ š¤š¢š¬š¬ šššš². // yugi twins
ā—¤ā—¢ā—¤ā—¢ā—¤ā—¢ā—¤ā—¢ā—¤ā—¢ā—¤ā—¢ā—¤ā—¢ā—¤ā—¢
š€š‚š“ šˆšˆ šŽš… šŒšŽšŽšš‚š€šŠš„š’ :: š‘š„šš”š„š’š“
- š©šžš«šŸšžšœš­ :: yugi twins
- š š¢š š š„šžš¬ :: tsukasa
š„ššƒ :: once again woops
- š°šžš„šœšØš¦šž š›šššœš¤. | yugi twins
- šØš§šœšž ššš ššš¢š§. | amane
- š®š§š­š¢š„ ššžššš­š” ššØ š®š¬ š©ššš«š­. | tsukasa
GN šŸ«¶šŸ«¶

怎 š»š“š‘ƒš‘ƒš‘Œ š‘‰š“šæšøš‘š‘‡š¼š‘šø!āœ | Hanako

2.8K 75 116
By -YUENI

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❥ ☁️ ꒱ || W/C; 1.1K
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The girl skipped happily to find her favorite ghost boy~ Hanako!

Upon saving her life once she instantly fell in love with him. As such leading to Valentine's Day! The day of love,, hmm~

"Ha-na-ko!" The girl smiled as the boy fixed his hat. Smiling back, before putting the cards down.

He slid his hands on her waist, hugging her closely. Before spinning around— like they were dancing,

"Hm~ How's my assistant doing~?" The boy cooed as the girl giggled.

"Trying my best to, make a letter and confess to this boy I love." The girl says as she spinned.

"Ah- I see,, I guess Valentine's Day is the day of love.." Hanako smirks regaining his composure after that moment of silence.

"Yup~! I hope he'll accept. Don't you! Hanako~" You smiles sheepishly as the boy just chuckled.

"Of course. I hope you two are happy..... together." He turns.

"Well! I gotta go to class!" You say before running off and leaving the boy.

The boy who's now alone on the lonesome restroom. Pulls out a letter with a heart from his pocket, he sighs.

Putting the mysterious letter back inside his pocket.

He then walks off..

       "YASHIRO!" You shout at the girl— "huh!" She squeals. "how- how do i confess to someone." You blush fiddling your fingers.

        "EH! YOU— SOMEONE??" She shouts.

    You were a popular girl in the school— even Teru liked you yet. You rejected him.

    "SHH!! Don't let the fanboys know.. especially Akane." You say thinking about him choking Hanako.

     "Yeah.. your right—" Yashiro mumbles. "Who's the guy?" She asks.

      "hanako."

       "HIM? HIM— THE DUDE- THATS DEAD! THATS ANNOYING-"

       "YE-YES!" You shout as the girl blinks her eyes. "wow, love is weird." was all the girl could say.

After failing finding hot men to love her, finally. Yashiro Nene— gave up.

"Maybe,, make him donuts!" She smiles. Your eyes glow- "That's a wonderful idea! Thanks Yashiro!" You smile happily nodding.

With that you walk going to the cooking club; time to cook those donuts!

"I'm here!" You say. You're part of the club— so, they practically know you.

"Cooking for a lover~ Y/N?" Mika smiles, the girl hums hugging you closely.

"My girls growing up so fast~" She pats your head as you push her away.

"Y/N!!" You hear someone shout as they hug you from behind.

"AH- RYOTO!" You squeal. The boy hugs you tightly— "My dear! Dear little sister! Who have you fallen for!" He cries.

You aren't related to the cooking club at all, yet they treat you like family.

"Uh— you wouldn't believe me at all if I told you." You giggled lowly.

Sayuri joins in; "I think, we could possibly believe you." She mumbles.

"Yup!" Yato agree's.

Yato — The cooking club leader. He has blonde hair and beautiful ocean like eyes. A 3rd year; best friends with Ryoto. Playful one of the group.

Mika — Practically the hot on in the group. A mom also,, mam your melons look heavy allow me to hold them for you. White hair, green eyes. 3rd Year

Sayuri — The 'meh' of the group. Never smiles as much, loves sweets. Ironic despite her cold form. Bubblegum pink hair, sliver eyes. 2nd year

Ryoto — Ah yes, the cheerful one of the group. Practically smiling 24/7 loves to annoy Sayuri. Mika finds him quite amusing- Yato. He just watches. Blue hair, with semi white eyes. 1st year. (Along with you.)

Y/N — Now you, you were part of the club since Yato grabbed onto your leg as you dragged him around school. Resulting in your arrival to the club, you don't regret him latching onto your leg. Neither does he regret it too.

"I've fallen in love with Hanako-San." You blush.

The group stares in silence.

"Does the Y/N have a screw lose?" Sayuri mutters. "YOU JUST SAID YOU WOULD BELIEVE ME!" You cry.

"Well, he's real. Yes it's a he instead of a She." You say before they can question.

"Your life's, odd. Aside from that we'll help." Yato smiles reassuringly.

Clasping you're hands together— slight tears. "Really?!" Yato smiles nodding.

"Let big sister help~" Mika winks.

"I suppose." Sayuri says quietly staring at you.

"YUP!" Ryoto cheer's.

With that all of you begin to cook— Ryoto ended up spilling the flour on Sayuri.

Resulting in him being stuffed in the bag; Mika chuckled as she teaches you how to knead the dough.

Yato helped fry them, with that! The donuts are complete!

"I'm jealous of the ghost now." Yato confesses. "The donuts look so good.." Ryoto cries.

"I myself, would like a piece." Sayuri says calmly trying not to drool over the magnificent food in front of her.

"As much as I want some, I'm afraid I cannot. Besides- you took so long to make these. I'm proud." Mika chuckles hugging you.

"Go, confess my small cutie~" Mika winks blowing a kiss. You nod running out— ready to meet Hanako!

"Ha-na-ko Kun!" You shout as the boy turns around, "hiding something~? Y/N~" He grins.

You blush— before you can even say anything he's in front of you.

Faces too close for comfort, "I- e-"

Then he grins wider is eyes half lidded. Grabbing the haku jodai bag— "This is..." He mumbles.

"DONUTS! FOR ME!" He shouts happily hugging you- accidentally throwing the small bag up in the air.

Luckily haku Jodai caught it, it's dancing with the other. As if it's happy the bag looks like them,,

"Though~ why give me a gift? On such a Special day~? Trying to tell me something? Hmmm~" He says playfully.

"Actually! Yes!" You raise your voice slightly. "What's that~ come on! Say it! I won't judge." He chuckles in a husky voice.

Your beet red before screaming— "H-HANAKO-KUN! I LIKE YOU!" You bow.

The loud sound of silence filled the restroom walls.

Looking up your blush worsens- it seems to be Hanako blushing. Intensely.

Still trying to process everything— "Hanako? Are you o-" You can't finish the words since the boy now just kissed you lovingly.

His hand on the back of your head to deepen the kiss, before pulling away.

"I- I like you too.." He blushes taking off his hat, and putting it between you two.

As a cover, why?

"It's rude to watch someone confess." He sighs; his hand going through his hair.

The seven people there behind the doorway Yelp,

"Ah- Kou-kun! Run!" Yashiro shouts grabbing his hand and running.

"GO! GOO!" Yato screeches running and tripping but gets up and run.

"WHERE?!" Ryoto shouts before running into the wall.

"Mission status ; abort." Sayuri mumbles in her soft montone voice. Opening the window and jumping out of it,

"Bye cuties~" Mika winks and walks away like a absolute queen.

"Sorry, about that.." You giggle. "No need~ it was a fun sight." He chuckles.

"Happy Valentine's Day; love." Hanako smirks kissing you once more.

As you two enjoyed this moment together.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

cooking club is best club

happy late Valentine's gift, smooch. Sorry for not updating recently ahhaha

Love you guys. Smooch X2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1K 20
A continuation of Fullmetal Alchemist one-shot. if you would like to request a one-shot please message me or comment. Thank you for your love and sup...
20.9K 335 13
Here's a compilation of short stories revolving our favorite couple! Nene Yashiro and Amane Yugi/Hanako deserve the world, we all know it, so this bo...
261K 5.5K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! ā”ā” ā you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! āž &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...