Savior 🔞

By sd_luvs_bangtan

HER I feel really tired... Like the world has drained me of everything I ever had. Love is never something I'... More

Author's Note *
°1 *
°2 *
°3 *
°4 *
°5 *
°6 *
°7 *
°8 *
°9 *
°10 *
°11 *
°12 *
°13 *
°14 *
°15 *
°16 *
°17 *
°18 *
°19 *
°20 *
°21*
°22 *
°23 *
°24 *
°25 *
°26 *
°27 *
°28 *
°29 *
°30 *
°31 *
°32 *
IMPORTANT- Author's Note
°33 *
°34 *
°35 *
°36 *
°37 *
°39 *
°40
°41
°42
°43
°44
°45
°46
°47
°48
°49
°50

°38 *

359 18 3
By sd_luvs_bangtan

By the time the 4 of them reached the hospital, Sophia's condition has deteriorated severely. Her eyes were open, but she wasn't seeing what's right in front of her. Her body was vibrating and nothing Jungkook was doing comforted her anymore. A cold sweat covered her skin, and tears trickled down her face. Hoseok turned around in his seat, getting on his knees to try and check on her, but as soon as he touched her she screamed, squeezing her eyes shut.

Hearts were breaking when Jungkook was forced to battle with his love to get her out of the car. Noone else could get close, but he didn't give up. She scratched, hit, and kicked him while he held onto her with firm and gentle hands. People inside the emergency room that day didn't know what to make of the screaming girl. She was completely lost in her mind to all the traumatic events of her life. Misery and pain was all anyone could hear while a crying Jungkook carried her into an exam room.

Even when it was only the 2 of them, she continued to rage at his touch. He cried, but didn't get mad. The fear in his heart that she'd finally be lost to him forever was very real. Dr. Kim Namjoon entered the room with a staff psychiatrist, and tried to get Jungkook to release Sophia so they could put restraints on her. Noone wanted her to harm herself, or anyone else. After a particularly brutal attack of fingernails on Jungkook's face, he reluctantly moved away.

After the restraints were put on, her wailing became unbearable for Jungkook. He ran from the room to get some air with Hoseok chasing after him. As soon as he reached the park across from the hospital, Jungkook collapsed to his knees and sobbed. That's how Jimin found them when he arrived. A call had been placed to all the 'brothers' letting them know that Jungkook needed them. Jimin sank to his knees and pulled his friend into his arms, hoping to give him some comfort.

The tortured cries from his love were all he could hear even while Jimin and Hoseok were talking to him. His whimpers and constant tears, along with his self blame, was hard for his friends to hear. After a while, Yoongi came to let them all know that Sophia was sedated. Jungkook finally got to his feet, bowing to his Hyungs for the care they've shown to him and his love, and ran back to the hospital.

He slowed his pace as he approached the room where Sophia was. When he walked in to see her restrained, his heart shattered. She was staring into nothing, while Namjoon and the psychiatrist were speaking in a corner. Jungkook walked closer to his love and took her hand in his. She flinched, but he only sat down on the chair and held on to her in the only way he could.

Namjoon looked back to see his friend sitting quietly humming to Sophia, and running a hand in her hair. She had calmed from the medicine, but her eyes were wide open staring at the ceiling. His heart hurt seeing her like this, and the pain on Jungkook's face. His colleague pulled his attention back to him as he told him that they need to admit her to the psychiatric ward. Namjoon looked back at his friends, wishing for things to be different.

-

Sophia

"You're my little slut Sophia. I'm going to make you scream my name over and over again... You'll beg me for more, or to stop... It doesn't matter... You'll be begging..." He sucks hard on my neck leaving a gruesome hickey behind, as I continue to struggle. He laughs at me and punches me hard in the sternum knocking the air out of my lungs. He lets me go and I collapse to the floor gasping for breath. As he leaves he turns to see my weak form and chuckles. "Soon Sophia... Very soon"

~~

My "mother" approaches me and kicks me in the abdomen so hard I see stars. She drags me up by my hair and looking into my eyes I can feel how much she hates me. "If you ever threaten me again, I will shave your head and force you to face the world as the monster you are. You are only alive because I let you live. You are a disgusting, ugly piece of shit. I am ashamed that you came from my body!" I'm thrown to the floor again and she kicks me a few more times. I'm coughing blood and can't breathe, but she wants me dead...

~~

I try to move my face back and he growls at me. "Don't fucking move..." I feel his grip on my wrist tighten and I whine in pain. "It's really too bad someone else will get what should be mine... I think maybe I'll take it anyway before the agreement is signed..." I feel the tear run down my cheek, and he nuzzles my neck making me tremble. I feel his teeth on my ear and I yelp when he bites my earlobe harshly. "See you this afternoon Sophia. Don't be late."

~~

Why you little bitch. You think you're so special don't you? Just because Mr. Jeon pities you as a pathetic and deformed girl, don't believe he'll actually be with you...

~~

How long have I been here? Where is Jungkook? Shaking my head to try and stop the never-ending horror of memories. I sit up on the bed scanning my surroundings. What is happening? My arms are bound to the bed? I have to get out... Someone please help me!!

-

Jungkook

It's been a week since they took Sophia to the ward. I'm not allowed to visit her, and I feel sick knowing she must think I have deserted her. Walking with my head down, I approach Namjoon hyung's office. I'm about to knock when I hear his voice on a phone call.

"That's not acceptable!"

.....

"I don't care! I know this woman. She has been through too much... I don't approve."

.....

"She needs counseling and medication. There is no need for what you're suggesting."

.....

"No! That kind of therapy is too dangerous for her baby."

I don't listen anymore without letting him know I'm there. He startles when I push his door open, and he tells the other caller he needs to go.

"What was that Hyung? What do they want to do to Sophia?"

"Calm down Jungkook. I won't let anything happen."

"I haven't been allowed to see her Hyung. How do I know she's alright? And now I hear you saying that they want to do something that could harm my baby. What's going on?!?"

Holding back as much as possible to not be a jerk with my hyung, I wait for him to respond.

"Jungkook... Sophia is not improving much. She's in the middle of some sort of mental breakdown. Her psychiatrist is recommending ECT. I am" "What is that Hyung? What is ECT?"

Namjoon hyung does not meet my eyes or even speak.

"Hyung? Tell me! What does it mean? What do they want to do?"

"ECT is Electroconvulsive therapy... It's shock therapy Jung" "NO! HELL FUCKING NO!! HYUNG!!"

"Jungkook-ah... Calm down. I'm not going to let them. I promise you."

Tears begin to form in my eyes, and I can feel my body shaking. They can't do this...

"Hyung... She's pregnant with my baby. I won't agree to this... They can't do it without my agreement... Can they?"

"Well... They could if they believe it's more important to" "Over my dead body! I will take her out of here to another hospital."

"Alright... Alright Jungkook. I will fix it. I promise it will be fine..."

"Hyung... I want to see her. I can't stand another day without seeing her. I need it... Please!"

"I have no issue Jungkook. You need to be prepared though. She hasn't spoken to anyone... She is... I don't even know where she is... It's not anywhere good though. She cries mostly, and occasionally lashes out at the nurses when they try to do their jobs... I don't know how she'll react to you."

"I don't care Hyung. I can't breathe without her. I just need to see her with my own eyes."

Hyung stands from his seat and I follow him out of the office. I hear my heart beating uncontrollably, and my hands are sweating in anticipation. We stop at the locked door to the ward my love is in, and I realize it's almost like jail. The people here are not allowed to wander, they are often restrained or heavily medicated, and visitors are rare. After passing through the door, the silence of the hall is broken by a scream coming from one of the rooms. My eyes are wide because I know it's my love. I ignore everyone, and everything, and begin to run.

-

Namjoon

Hearing Sophia's scream, Jungkook took off running immediately. No amount of calling him to stop, did any good. I fastened my pace to get to the room he just disappeared into. As soon as I'm inside, I see a nurse holding her face and Sophia balled up in the corner like a wild animal. Regretting already, that I brought Jungkook with me, I grab his arm before he approaches her.

He stops thankfully, and just watches her sobbing, shaking frame. I ask the nurse what happened and she explains how she found Sophia crying in the corner and tried to help her back to bed. Sophia freaked out and hit her, screaming that the nurse was trying to kill her baby. Thankfully, the damage to the nurse is minor, and she heads out to get an ice pack for her cheek.

I go to stand next to Jungkook, and see that he's got tears rolling down his face. I feel an immense guilt that I'm not able to take the pain from these 2 lovers, and decide I should try to approach the cowering girl.

"Sophia-ah... It's Namjoon. I brought Jungkook to visit you."

I watch as she stops rocking back and forth, basically freezing. I take a small step toward her, but crouch down to be on her level.

"Did you hear me? Jungkook is here. He misses you very much. Would you want to see him?"

A whimper escapes her, but she nods her head. I hear Jungkook take a deep breath, and he starts to move slowly. I watch as he kneels down close to her and reaches a hand to touch her head. She winces, and he pulls his hand back.

"sophia-ah... it's me love. you don't need to be scared of me."

"Jun-Jungkook?"

"yes... will you look at me? i miss your beautiful eyes."

It's at this moment I realize our mistake. We should not have kept Jungkook away from her. She looked up from her knees and when she saw him, she launched herself into his arms. I stand and excuse myself to give them some privacy. My last view is Jungkook holding her in his arms and placing gentle kisses on her temple. The tears they are both shedding don't matter, because they are healing each other.

-

Aera

I can't believe we had them both, and they escaped. I don't know why that bitch is so lucky every time. I'm sitting in Jackson's living room, waiting to hear back from him about where they are. I'm lucky that Ju-won introduced us, and he is willing to help me. At first I thought he had a thing for Sophia, but I'm pretty sure he's actually crushing on me.

He's hot, don't get me wrong, but I'm only interested in Jungkook. Sophia will be good consolation prize for him if I don't need to kill her. All I want is for Jungkook to realize that he belongs with me, and let her go. I signed the divorce because my father threatened to disown me. I could care less about being thought of as his daughter anymore, but I still need his money until I get Jungkook back.

"What are you thinking about Aera?"

"Oh, Jackson! You startled me!"

"I called you a few times, what were you thinking about?"

"Nothing... Did you find out any new information?"

I watch Jackson closely, and see him hesitate to answer me. His eyes move around the room, but never land on me. He knows something, but he's hesitating. I bite my tongue trying to be patient, but am slowly losing it.

"Uh... Well, it seems that Sophia is in the hospital again..."

"What?!? We didn't do anything to her! She's so pathetic!"

"It's not physical... She's in the psychiatric ward. I couldn't get more information yet. I'll keep working on it."

"Where's Jungkook?"

"Well... He was staying with Jimin, but now he's been at the hospital the last few days."

"Get me the information on her Doctors."

"Aera... Maybe it's time to move on."

"WHAT?!?"

"You signed the divorce papers. It's only a matter of days until you get the court papers making it official... Maybe you should let him go..."

"Jackson... You know nothing! Jungkook is supposed to be mine! I didn't spend all those years building our relationship to give up now!"

"I just don't see the point... He divorced you. Ju-won has left the country for now... And Jungkook doesn't want anything to do with you... It might" "SHUT UP! FUCKING SHUT UP! JUST DO WHAT I ASKED!"

I'm seething at his words, and I can feel myself losing control. How can he think that I would give up that easily? Jungkook is supposed to be mine!

"Fine... Sorry... I'll see what I can find out about her Doctors."

-

Sophia

"It's done. I don't love you. I haven't in a long time. Now leave."

I shoot up from my sleep, sobbing and trying to catch my breath. My heart aches with how pathetic I feel again after everything. How did he do that? Make me believe him, with no sign of love in his eyes as he said those words? I am so scared... I wish my Dad was here. He would know what to do...

"Love? What's wrong?"

His hoarse voice comes from across the room, where he's sleeping on the couch. How do I tell him that I'm dreaming of the things he did and said?

"Just a dream... I'm ok. Go back to sleep."

He ignores me, and comes to sit on the bed. His large, warm hand cups my cheek. I feel his thumb wipe the tears under my eye. I'm so ashamed that I can't move past this, so I continue to look at my lap.

"Sophia-ah... What are you thinking? I'm here with you, and I am not leaving. Please talk to me."

A war was taking place in my mind, and I have no voice. The only voice is the one inside, telling me I've suffered enough. It wants me to give up, and rest with my Dad. I try to ignore it, but it makes so much sense and is very insistent. All the hate over the years comes back in waves. The insults... The abuses... The pain... I grip my hands in my hair and whine to try to drown it out, but nothing works.

"Love? Please... Talk to me."

There's a buzzing in my head that is getting louder with each passing second. It sounds so intense it becomes physical... I don't know what is happening... Am I going crazy?

"Jungkook-ah... Please... Make it stop!"

"Tell me how Sophia... I'll do anything Love... What is it?"

"The voice... The buzzing... It's so loud... I can't take it!"

I feel strong arms circle me and pull me until I'm surrounded in his warmth. He coos lovely words in my ear, that sound far away, but I begin to relax. Moist lips land on my face and then my neck. Gripping my hands into his shirt, I allow myself to drown in the feelings he is giving. The voice is quieter, but it still tells me this won't last... He'll break me apart again... Gasping, I shove him away, but instantly regret it. I'm so cold, and my body starts to shiver.

"Sophia? Did I hurt you? I'm sorry..."

Shaking my head vigorously, I wrap my arms around myself. The voice is louder again, and I feel something wet on my arms. It takes me a second to realize that they're my own tears that are flowing like rain from my eyes.

"Please... Tell me Sophia-ah... Did I do something wrong?"

I meet his scared, teary eyes and I hate myself even more. How many times can we break each other?

"I'm sorry Jungkook-ah... I... I..."

Words stick in my throat and I begin to sob. Everything hurts... The arms wrap me up again, and I let myself cry. I don't know how to tell him. How do I explain that I'm this broken? I'm literally torn in half because I need him, but I think he deserves better. His hold on me tightens like he knows the battle in my mind. Suddenly he begins singing, and I relax at his sweet vocals and the vibration of his chest against mine.

Do you love the rain, does it make you dance
When you're drunk with your friends at a party
What's your favorite song, does it make you smile
Do you think of me
When you close your eyes, tell me, what are you dreamin'
Everything, I wanna know it all
I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more
Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours
And I might never get there, but I'm gonna try
If it's ten thousand hours or the rest of my life
I'm gonna love you
Do you miss the road that you grew up on
Did you get your middle name from your grandma
When you think about your forever now, do you think of me
When you close your eyes, tell me, what are you dreamin'
Everything, I wanna know it all
I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more
Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours
And I might never get there, but I'm gonna try
If it's ten thousand hours or the rest of my life
I'm gonna love you
I'm gonna love you
Ooh, want the good and the bad and everything in between
Ooh, gotta cure my curiosity
Ooh, yeah
I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more
Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that
Sweet heart of yours
And I might never get there, but I'm gonna try
If it's ten thousand hours or the rest of my life
I'm gonna love you
I'm gonna love you
And I'm gonna love you
I'm gonna love you

"I love you Sophia-ah... I'm going to love you forever. Please remember that."

_________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I didn't feel like more was better this time.

Please vote, comment, and share if you enjoy the story.

STAY SAFE!!

STAY HEALTHY!!

WEAR A MASK!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

**MASKS ARE SEXY!!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 53 26
He pulled me by my arm, dragging me to one of the empty classrooms as he pinned me to the wall, staring deep into my eyes. JK: What the heck are you...
104K 3.6K 15
"You can never escape from me now Baby Boy" WARNING ☝☝☝ VIOLENCE, SMUT ARE IN THE STORY, IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE TYPE OF THEMES, GO BACK...
46.6K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔ (will be edited) ♡♡♡ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
1.3K 133 4
❝You can come to me for advice anytime, Jungkook.❞ He took the 'anytime' way too seriously. Maybe Jimin wasn't Jungkook's medicine after all. ...