Killer Love

By JusstaReader_

17 year old Daniel, or Danny as she likes to be called, has a stalker. But not just any stalker. Her stalker... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Author's Note

Chapter Seven

280 12 17
By JusstaReader_

Why the hell does this guy keep coming around?

I turn to see Jeff standing at the foot of my bed, knife in hand, as always. He laughed when he saw me looking at him, but I only glared. "Ever heard of personal space?" I snap, not really wanting to put up with him right now. My once fear of him has simply downgraded to annoyance.

I turn back around, laying on my stomach with my head on my pillow. I hear him laugh more, longer and louder than necessary. I groan, squeezing my eyes shut. "Will you quiet down? Jason will hear you." I snap and his laugh comes to a sudden stop.

I feel the bed dip towards my feet. Great. Why can't he just leave? Suddenly, I feel the coolness of the knife on my back just above the top of my tank top. I begin to get a little nervous. He drags it along my spin, cutting the skin that was showing along the way. I shiver due to the tingling feeling but hiss because of the pain. "S-Stop.." I mumble, trying to turn around.

Jeff had other plans. He shoved a hand against my right shoulder, the one I was turning on. I try to stuggle but he sits on my legs, pinning me in place. I feel his knife on the side of my neck and his hot breath on my ear above it.

"Don't tell me what to do, Daniel." He chuckles, his breath sending even more shivers down my spine. I nod my head in agreemen, making the knife scrape against my skin.

I was wrong for not fearing him. He's a bipolar psychopath. He could kill me now with a flick of the wrist. But why didn't he? He had killed my friend without a second of hesitation. Why couldn't he do the same to me? It was getting tiring. I sigh, which causes him to tense a little.

"Just do it already." I mumble. I was nervous speaking these words but it would give me the answers I needed. He killed all his other victims without a ounce of regret, but won't kill me. But is constantly threatening to. In fact, every encounter we had, he's had the opportunity to kill me. Yet, here I am. Alive and well.

If he still can't kill me even after I tell him to, then theres obviously something up. Yes, I am putting my life on the line, but he probably will kill me in the end anyways.

I feel Jeff sit up slightly, allowing me to breath a little easier. "What?" He whispered. He sounded so unsure. So lost. So... broken. It was a new tone coming from him and I was really unsure of how to feel about it. I bite my lip, deciding I can't give up now.

"I said just do it already. Kill me. Make me go to sleep! I'm tired of it!" I yell, but after my words stop, everything is motionless and silent. The knife that was held to my neck began to shake softly. I look over my shoulder at him and see a completely devastated look on his face.

"D-Daniel.." he said, his eyes filling with tears. He completely retreated the knife, holding it in front of him. Through his carved smile, I could see his frown and his hurt expression. "Daniel I can't, I just-" Suddenly, my door flung open, causing both Jeff and I to flinch.

"Who-.. What the hell are you doing in here?" Jason screamed, pulling a gun out of his pocket, even though he was dressed in his casual clothes. He pointed it at Jeff, who seemed to quickly transition back to normal. He jumped off me, running to the window. He's about out when Jason pulled the trigger. I scream, holding my hands over my ears.

I cant tell if it hits him or not, but when I got up to look out the window, he was already out of sight. I lay my shaky hands on the window pane, trying to steady my frantic breathing.

"Damn it..." I hear Jason mumble from right behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw he was scanning the area to try to find him. He was really close to me too. His body was almost touching mine to the point of where I thought I could feel his body heat.

Then, Jason looks down at me, catching me staring at his body. I hear him chuckle and look up, noticing he saw me. I blush, snapping my head towards the window again. God, Danny! Can't you just not focus on him for two seconds? You're supposed to be mad at him, remember? Not checking him out!

"Your uh.." he mumbled, still not letting me out of the little area I was trapped in. "Your food is ready. I'll escort you downstairs." I groan, crossing my arms. I don't need him to do everything for me. Geez.

|.:: Jason's P.O.V. ::.|

I smile again at Danny's stubborness. She looked so nervous too, being so close to me. But I didn't want to move. I wanted to keep her here, where I know she's safe. She's out of my sight for five minutes and she's being attacked by.... who the hell was that?

It couldn't really be Jeff the Killer, could it? He wasn't real! But those eyes and that eerie smile... it all seemed pretty real to me. Maybe Danny was telling the truth the whole time. I sigh, stepping back from her. She quickly scampered away from me, rushing over to the top of the stairs, where she stood to wait for me. With one final look out the window, I head over towards her.

She smiled at me, which made my heart race a little, before heading down the steps. As she turned, though, I caught a glimpse of her back. There was blood. A lot of blood. And an open wound on her upper back. It looked painful and fresh. My blood boiled, knowing I let the person who did that get away.

I grab Danny's arm in a panic. "Oh my god, Danny! Your back!" I say and notice my voice sounds way too concerned. I hope she didn't notice.

Her eyes widen and her cheeks darken. Wait.. what is she concerned about? Her back or the my tone of voice? "Oh.. I forgot.." She said, her voice quivering. The mood here was so... blah. I don't want the whole night to be gloomy.

I smile, scooting around in front of her. "Get on my back, I'll carry you to the kitchen and get that fixed up." I hear her scoff from behind me and I just know she's trying to not be reluctant again.

"I can walk by myself, thank you." She says, but I don't move. I turn around, looking her in the eyes with a playfully stern glare. The fact that I was a few steps below her made us the samr height. I poked her forehead, causing a confused look to cross her face. I see a small smile tug on the corners of her mouth though.

I smile back, shaking my head. "You're going to get light headed soon from the bloodloss. I don't want you falling and injuring yourself even more." She looked as if she were going to try and protest but I hold up a hand. "Yes, I know I'm right. As a cop, I'm required to take advanced first aid classes." I turn around once again. "Now just get on my back, Danny."

After a sigh, I feel her small, light frame crawl on me. Her arms wrap around my neck as I grab onto her legs to keep her up. She sets her head on my shoulder, which makes me feel as if we were a real couple.

Wait. Stop that! Stop it right now! You're a cop and she's just a high school student! You're simply looking out for her and tending to her wounds as any loyal cop would! Now stop feeling so weird about it!

I walk down the remaining steps, my eyebrows furrowed in determination. I carry her into the kitchen and look around. I sigh. "I didn't think this through well. I'm going to have to take you to the living room so you can lay down. I cant examine your back on counter top." I say, using my professional cop voice now. I hear her laugh as I turn to go to the other room.

"What's with the voice? You don't have to talk like that around me, Jason." Her playful voice makes me smile. I set her down on the couch and she lays like I want her to.

"Whatever," I chuckle. "Where's your damn first aid kit?"

|.:: Danny's P.O.V. ::.|

"All done. How's it feel?" Jason asks, flashing one of his genuine smiles. I smile back, although, the now patched up wound on my back still hurts. I forgot all about it until Jason mentioned it on the stairs. He had explained it was probably the adrenaline rush.

"It feels fine. Thank you." I lie. I didn't want him to worry about me any more than he already does. I feel like such a burden to him. I know it's his job as a cop but I still feel like a terrible person for making him devote so much towards me.

Despite the smile I plastered on my face, Jason narrowed his eyes at me. "Don't lie to me, Daniel." He poked my nose, causing me to laugh, causing my wound to hurt more, causing me to wince in pain. Like a chain reaction.

I squeeze my eyes shut tightly, trying to make the pain go away. That's when I felt his hand on my cheek. My eyes open wide and I see that his expression had softened a lot. He was nealing on the ground in front of the couch where I lay on my stomach. So, we were about eye to eye. Even though my face was sideways to him.

My heart races as he looks me over. His eyes go from my eyes to my nose to my cheeks to my... lips. They seem to linger there the longest, which makes my body temperature feel hotter.

His eyes finally travel back to my eyes, his lips curving into a smile. "You're uh... you're really pretty..." his cheeks turned a light shade of pink, but he bravely kept his eyes on mine. I however, shyly look away, my cheeks burning.

I hear him laugh softly which makes me blush more. I stuff my face into the couch cushion, knocking his hand off my cheek and making it so he couldn't see my blush. Why does he make me feel this way? It's not fair. I bet it's all fun and games for him though.

I hear him stand up, and I sneak a peek. He's stretching, his shirt raising up with his hands. I catch a glimpse of his toned stomach and immediately put my head back into the cushion. "So, it's pretty late. You should get some sleep. School tomorrow." I groan loudly and he laughs. "Hey, at least it's a Friday!"

I sit up and my head pounds. Not another headache! I'm so tired of these. I hold my hand to my head, groaning more. I head Jason sigh. "I'll carry you upstairs. Don't even try to protest. I'm doing it." But with the way my head was hurting, I probably wouldn't.

I feel his arms wrap around my legs and my back just below my cut as he pulls me up bridal style. "Ah! W-What about a normal piggy back ride!" I say, covering my face, knowing I was probably blushing. He laughs and begins walking.

"Because piggy backs up the stairs is not a good idea. If you fall, you fall down all the steps too. I wouldn't want to risk that." His words were simple and logical, but the way he said it led me to believe there was much more meaning behind it. I silently wrap my arms around his neck for more support, looking at my jeans. Damn it! Stop racing heart! There's no reason to!

We get to my room and he sets me down on my bed gently. "Well... I hope you get a good night's rest." He said, walking over to the door. I spring up, ignoring the hurting of my head.

"Wait! What the fuck!" I scream, covering my mouth. "I-I mean.. Are you seriously going to leave me here all night? Alone? What if he come back!" I squeal, sounding like a whiny brat. But only because I fear for my own life. No biggie.

He smiled, leaning against the door. "I guess not. I'll be right back." He slips out and I sigh, trying to even out my breaths.

I seriously need to get a hold of myself. I'm getting way to attached to this guy. I kinda wish a different cop had gotten this job so I wouldn't be so hung up on him. But would any other cop be so worried about me? And would I feel comfortable asking any other cop to sleep in my room with me? Face it. I'd be dead if it were any other cop.

Soon, Jason walks back in with a bunch of blankets and pillows in hand. He lays them on the floor, arranging a make-shift bed to sleep on. When satisfied, he stands, smiling down at me. I smile back, butterflies erupting in my stomach.

Oh my god. What the fuck. STOP!

He silently walks over and flips the light switch, engulfing us in complete darkness. I hear his blankets shifting until he is settled in.

I lay awake for a while, until I'm almost sure Jason must be asleep. I wanted to sleep, but I wasn't really all that tired. I lay there, my eyes open, but the only thing I see is darkness. It makes me smile a little. I'm not sure why though.

I lay there until I'm almost fully asleep. Then I hear the whisper in the darkness.

"Danny... I think I love you."

-----

Omfg I'm so evil!

So, what are you guys?

TEAM JASON

      -or-

TEAM JEFF

????????????

Let the comments begin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 3 11
▒▓▓▒▓ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ▓▒▓▓ [COMPLETED] How do you think of Jeff the Killer? -Would he have a soft spot after seeing you...
360 4 14
Alice Walker. A girl whose life was intrupted by the creepypastas' or maybe just Jeff. He is a killer, or so do speak Jeff the killer. He goes to Ali...
281K 7.6K 48
(Y/n) is what people qualify as an average teenager. Going to school, meeting friends and hanging out with her boyfriend. But what makes (Y/n) differ...
203K 8.7K 54
[Completed] " You're so annoying", he suddenly says with pity in his eyes, analyzing my face in disgust. "I prefer to be annoying than a psycho like...