Our Little Secret

By ALEX23FOX

" I promise I won't tell anyone. It'll be our little secret. " Her eyes were a trap that never failed to capt... More

First meeting ( art doesn't belong to me )
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
recommend
Chapter 12
art
Chapter 13
ending idea
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
authors note
⚠️⚠️⚠️notice⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Gomen
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
heyo
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
for fun.

CHAPTER 10

3.3K 56 36
By ALEX23FOX

Continued from chapter nine. Just a warning I'm gonna be making this chapter into a lemon for most of the part.
______________________________

Giyu threw Shinobu against the couch his body hovering over hers connected in a passionate kiss as he undid the buttons to her school shirt. Exposing the pink lacy fabric of her bra that suppressed her D-cup bossom in it's confines. Shinobu as well undid his shirt exposing his bare chest which was well toned and muscular, Shinobu couldn't get it through her head that he was so fine. She pulled away from the kiss and looked up at her boyfriends bare chest down to his six pack. How is it he kept such a fine body when he rarely exercise, she bit down on her lower lip running her finger across his stomach. Tracing over each ab up to his broad shoulders then pulling his shirt down to his arms leaving him topless.

" Oh boy I wish I could have a portrait of this sexy piece of meat. " Giyu raised a brow at his girlfriends statement, a smirk slid onto his lips then he leaned into her body his chest squished against her still caged breasts. Leaning till his lips were just at her ear letting his hot breath go down onto her ear. She whimpered at his action knowing this was a weak point for him.

" Aren't you lucky Kocho cause you get to have all of it to yourself. All you have to do is ask. " His purposely spoke with a low tone to further stimulate her active sex drive even further. Shinobu whimpered against his body and tried to move her arm so she could further act on her own. However she found she they were held by his own, she had forgotten about how he enjoyed torturing her. He moved and kissed her lips in a slow passionate kiss her urgency in the kiss was evident as she tried desperately to remove her arms. Giyu smirked into the kiss and moved down to her neck sucking and biting onto it leaving trails and marks to brand what's his.

" Giyu please just take me already. " Giyu smirked further at her words then trailed down to her cleavage making her squirm in desperation for his touch to go lower. His kiss seated at her cleavage licking in between her breasts further wetting her core. Then he moved to nibble the skin of her exposed breast leaving Shinobu to retreat into the pleasured mindscape.

" Kocho I thought we weren't going to be intimate this week? Did you perhaps realise you couldn't resist me. " His tone somewhat brought Kocho back to her original senses as a tick mark grew on her forehead.

" You always do this. Just take me while I'm still letting you. " Giyu smirked and then pulled back letting her go so he could sit on the couch. He pulled her ontop of his lap and kissed her lips before pulling back to look into the beautiful compound eyes.

" Well Kocho if I always do this then I think you should take control. " Shinobu looked at him with a slightly gaped mouth in shock, she was so used to him always taking control it felt natural. Now she was going to make him wish he'd never said that. Quick as a bunny hop her body was against his while he layed against the back and she pushed her lips against his in a wet kiss. Her hands were fast to travel against his chest and abs down south to his belt. Unbuckling it she reached inside pumping on the semi hard cock making sure it reached it's full capacity. She pumped it while her free hand held his one hand directing it to her breasts pushing his rough hands closed making him squeeze down onto it,she let out her loud moan into the kiss. Liking her reaction to his hands Giyu unclipped her bra letting her firm breasts bounce in his view. He grabbed onto the juicy melons and fondled them with his hands, giving a squeeze here and there just to hear her moans. She smiled at the feeling of his need to take back command it made her feel as if she was on top of the world, she released the pulsing member in her hand begging to be set free. She let go and pulled his pants slightly just enough to expose his rock hard cock all the way to his balls, the body part stood upright ready for action.

" Damn. You're always so big. " Kocho got off her panties and slid the thick twelve into her warm folds stretching out her teenage pussy so it could fit it's width. Shinobu moaned out loud at the feeling of his rod pushed deep into her hitting the opening of her womb. Shinobu looked through her lashes down to their joined section noticing there was still at least two inches left out. Looking back up at her boyfriend she kissed him passionately lifting herself up until just the tip was left. Her hands rested onto his shoulders pulling his face close so he could hear her pleasure filled whispers. " Oh Giyu I so needed this. It's been a stressful morning. " She said then plunged down onto him forcing the full amount of his cock into her but she didn't stop there her body moved up and down allowing his rod to access the depths of her inner self. Making smacking sounds as she went, the house was eerily quite except for the mixture of their pleasure filled sounds and skin smacking against skin. Shinobu was really loosing it the feeling of his penis head entering into her womb was just to much to handle and she felt herself tightening around him.

" Shinobu I'm going to cum. " He said aloud grabbing against her thighs so he could meet her thrusts making it feel like he was going further into her. Shinobu was so content in her pleasure she didn't understand what he'd said and kept going shutting her eyes she laid her head against his shoulder enjoying the feeling her hands trapped playing with his long locks. The pleasure belt up and she felt it hit against her like a flood as she flinched in ecstasy her pussy muscles clamped down on the poor teacher making him spurt out his seeds. Shinobu felt the warmth of a liquid in her womb liking the feeling of her cum filled body.

" Oh Tomioka-san that felt so good, I want you to cum in me some more. " He looked at his lover with wide eyes knowing what it meant if he released within her.

" Oh you look scared. Afraid of being a father? Don't worry I'm on birth control, I figured we'd get careless some time ago so I have been on the pill. " Shinobu smiled down at him then proceeded to kiss him across the lips. When she pulled back she bent her waist a little feeling he was still hard. " Want to go again? " He looked up at her with a grin his hold on her hips tightening into a painful grip.

" Hell yeah. " He grunted as they dove into it.

5 hours later

Shinobu sat in the dinning table with a small smile on her lips a painful feeling in her hips from the rough treatment he gave her. After the first round Giyu took control again learning she was on the pill unleashed the beast within, he'd hammered her as if it was their last fuck. They hopped on each other like bunnies in heat, the whole day they went around fucking. The whole house was unsafe from their exploits Nezuko and Tanjiros bedroom being the only exception. From the lounge to the kitchen then to his bedroom and shower then from there they went to the laundry room to wash and dry their cum stained clothing. It wasn't any help that Shinobu only seemed to get hornier each time, she only started to complain about pain when they had taken their forth and last shower. Now she sat in the dining room in nothing but his shirt and a pair of underwear her breasts, asshole and pussy hurting from his rough treatment while Giyu was in the kitchen making brunch, it was 13:00 o'clock in the afternoon and the school didn't get out till 15:30. So now they had two and a half hours to themselves doing whatever they pleased aside from sex since Shinobu could barely manage walking down the stairs by herself. Shinobu looked through her phone only to find thirty five missed calls, three texts and a voicemail all from Kanae.

" I'm so screwed. " She said opening the texts from Kanae.

Shinobu Kocho where the the hell are you. Ditching school young lady you are in suck big trouble.

Shinobu laughed lightly sometimes her sister can be a lot like her mother at times. Making her forget that her mother was dead cause Kanae had filled that gap so well.

Shinobu answer me damnit why are you not answering. It's not funny anymore

She sighed as she scrolled and moved on to the last text that was from Kanae with a subtile guilt welling up.

Shinobu I'm begging you please answer I need to know you're okay. There's some creep out there watching our every move. Shinobu please.

Instantly after reading that Shinobu remember the real reason she'd wanted to talk to Giyu. Now she was extremely guilty her sister could be a mess while she's here going on with her life as if they didn't just get spooked this morning.

S : Kanae please don't worry I'm with Tomioka-sensei he found wondering the streets and wanted to take me but I decided I didn't want to go home so he kidnapped me so I don't get into mischief. I'm looking after him since he's sick.

Immediately she'd sent that Kanae replied with another scolding and then saying she was glad that it was Tomioka rather than some creep. Shinobu smiled at herself and looked up at the kitchen where she spotted Giyu with an apron cooking. She took a snap of him for her keepings. Then another message came from Kanae this time it was something that made Shinobu blush.

Don't kiss him this time don't want another awkward position. Remember he's still your teacher even away from school grounds.

Shinobu grunted as she switched off her phone.

" What's up? you look annoyed. " Giyu appeared placing two plates on to the table.

" Nothing just nee-san. " Giyu raised a brow and gave a knowing smirk.

" Older sisters really do get a kick out of picking on their younger siblings. " He said with a sigh then sat on the seat next to her, Shinobu laughed knowing the pain.

" Hey uh Giyu I need to tell you something. It's about earlier. " Giyu looked at her his face morphing to that of concern.

" Okay. " His hand reached over and held hers in comfort.

" I met with my stalker this morning. When Kanae was checking on Kanao he called me to talk. " Giyu looked into her eyes worry written all over his blue ones. " His name is Douma and he has been watching us for a while now. "

" You know who he is? Why not report to the police? " He asked squeezing her hand.

" No! " She pulled her hand back and looked at him with pleading eyes. " Please don't take him to the police, he knows about us and threatened to get you arrested. " Giyu tilted his head to the side and put on a thinking face.

" That's alright as long as your safe I can take a few years. " Shinobu gasped at his words and looked at him an angry look with a vein on her forehead.

" The fuck? Like hell that is gonna happen. " She yelled standing up ignoring the sudden pain that shot between her legs. " Giyu Tomioka I don't give a fuck what happens but you aren't going get yourself arrested! Am I clear!? " She asked this time venom dripped with her words as a warning. Giyu just quickly pulled her onto his lap and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

" Shinobu calm down I'd only get..... "

" Don't you dare tell me calm the fuck down. Promise me you aren't going to go to the cops. " Shinobu looked into his eyes furious while he looked back with a pained expression. " Promise me damnit!! "

" Shinobu what if he hurts you? " He asked repelling her anger.

" I don't care. I just don't wanna loose you. " She said tears dropped from her eyes and down her cheeks. " Besides if you go into prison what will happen to us. Tanjiro and Nezuko are also looking up to you. " Giyu looked to the side and silently cursed he was being selfish for thinking what he wanted. Shinobu placed a hand on his cheeks turned his face so she was looking into his eyes again a softer expression on her face. " Giyu I need you to look me in the eyes and promise you won't get yourself arrested to protect me. "

" I promise. " He said looking into her eyes his eyes also softened under her gaze. Shinobu sighed in relief at his promise and gave him a kiss out of joy.

" Thank you. " She whispered against his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 35.8K 71
[Completed] Giyuu and Y/n, two lovers who got seperated after giyuu's final selection. Y/n always went to find giyuu but fate didn't let them see eac...
121K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
411 27 19
"Are you going to leave me too?" She whispered looking into the eyes of her lover. "I'd never leave you," He whispered back while placing a kiss on h...
4.9K 127 29
Omg my desc got deleted, how does that even happen brooo Anyways, I guess this is a shitty slow burn but I hope you guys enjoy it nonetheless.My wri...