𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬...

By sharon_minamyoi

A story about a Princess who ran away from her Kingdom when she heard the news about her getting arranged to... More

INTRODUCTION:
Chapter 1: New Day
Chapter 2: News
Chapter 3: Run
Chapter 4: Meet
Chapter 5:Rain
Chapter 6: Looks
Chapter 7: Learn
Chapter 8: Closer
Chapter 9: Why?
Chapter 10: Happy with you
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Surprise pt. 2
Chapter 13: Missing You
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16: Mad Tiger
Chapter 17: NaTzu
Chapter 18: JeongMo & SaiDa
NOT AN UPDATE (YET)
NOT AN UPDATE AGAIN (YET)
Chapter 19: MiChaeng
Chapter 20: Soft Tzuyu
Chapter 21: Teaser Son
Chapter 22: Big Baby Son & Possesive Chou
Chapter 23: Thursday Night (The Truth Tz.)
Chapter 24: THE TRUTH (M🔞)
Chapter 25: THE TRUHT PT.2
Chapter 26: THE TRUTH PT.3
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (M🔞)
Chapter 30 (M🔞)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36:🙃
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
END
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (M🔞)
Chapter 50 (👀)
Chapter 51 (🥀)
Chapter 52 (🥀)
END
EPILOGUE:

Chapter 27

3.1K 140 17
By sharon_minamyoi

Third person's POV

"Yah! Son Chaeyoung!" She heard Mina yelled that got her out of her thoughts and immediately looked at her.

"Y-yes?" She stutteringly asked her.

"Go take a bath now before you get late for work, oh and your buddy is okay now back to sleep again." She said and giggled at her last word while making her way down the stairs in her room while the younger looked down and saw that it really is asleep now—but also made her blush because of what she said.

After being flustered for minutes she stood up from her bed and went to her bathroom and took a bath. Once she was done taking a bath she immediately dressed herself in her office attire before going out her room with her things in hand.

"Take this inside the car first, I'll follow in a while." She told her guard who nodded and gave her bag before going out while she walked to the living room where Mina was sitting on the couch so she decided to hug her from behind that surprised her but settled and turned her head facing her with a smile.

"I'll be going now." She told her with a smile as she nodded smiling back at her.

"Will you be home early tonight?" She asked while she thought for a while and shook her head.

"Me and the girls will be doing some work later after our office hours so many not, but I'll be home after that as soon as possible." She said smiling while she nodded and the younger pecked her lips before smiling at her again.

"Go now before you get late." She said so she nodded and kissed her forehead and stood up straight opening her arms asking for a hug which she gave in to and hugged her as she hugged her back.

"I'll be going home to you as soon as possible." She said and pecked her lips and smiled which she returned while she let go of the hug and walked to her car after bidding goodbye to her.

After arriving at her office she already saw a bunch of papers on her table that just made her shake my head in disbelief knowing what those are.

"Ahh Mr. Choi really? This again?" She mumbled to herself after reading the first paper on top with Mr. Choi's suggestion and proposal which she threw again to the rejection bin and read and read papers throwing those that she already rejected before to the rejection bin while she signed those that improved and sounded better.

"Miss Son your father is here to see you." Her secretary said through the intercom while she told her to let him in and after a few minutes he came in so she stood up and bowed to him.

"Why is it that you wanted to see me father?" She asked and offered him to sit on the couch while she sat across him.

"I'll be going straight to the point Chaeyoung." He said in a serious tone that made her worry.

"Go ahead dad, I'm all ears." The younger said and looked at him as he heaved a deep sigh before speaking.

"Akira told me that lord Itsuki...is planning on taking Mina back to Japan 5 months from now, she's already been here like how long? 2-3 months?" He said and asked her while she sat there shocked at what he said.

"F-four months dad." She answered while he nodded.

"Lord Itsuki said he'll be taking Mina back to Japan in 5 months from now to start preparing for your wedding, and you'll follow her after a month on the wedding day." He said that surprised her more—that fast? I mean yeah I wanna get married to her but that fast? She still doesn't know about me yet...and plus she's against this wedding that's what Nayeon Momo and Sana unnie told me the first time they learned about the marriage..so what if Mina runs away on our wedding day? What if something happens? Oh gosh. She said in her thoughts.

"But why so sudden dad? I mean the wedding, why so sudden?" Chaeyoung asked him because she knows for sure uncle Akira had told him the reason why.

"Lord Itsuki will be choosing on who will rule the Myoui Kingdom next after Akira steps down from the throne." He answered but wait—that means that devil will make another move on how to kill Mina, he already knows where she is, he had her followed, and for sure I know that he already knows that about the wedding.

"Dad since I won't be there when preparing for the wedding I have a favor to ask you." She said while he looked at her with a curious look.

"Go on tell me." He said so she straightened up her blazer and cleared her my throat.

"Could you please tell lord Itsuki to triple the securities around the kingdom and the wedding venue? Because he's back dad...he already knows that Mina is here, he had her followed months ago when we were in busan and I'm sure that he knows about the wedding and he'll probably make his attack there so triple the security lord Itsuki would understand it." She told her father who nodded her head understanding what she meant that relieved the younger but still is uneasy because the man who wanted Mina dead before will be at their wedding—the one who is behind the explosion at the amusement park when they were kids.

"Don't worry Chaeyoung, I'll tell him that nothing will go wrong we assure you that my child." Her father said giving her a reassuring smile which she returned back.

"Well that's it, that's what I came her for so I'll be going now." He said while she nodded and hugged him and when he was about to go out she remembered something.

"Dad?" Chaeyoung called him while he looked back at the younger.

"Is there a problem?" He asked as her shook that earned a curious look from her dad.

"Uh would you and aunt Taeyeon like to come over at my house on Sunday for dinner? Mom and uncle Theo will be there too." She told her father nervous he might reject but smiled when he nodded his head with a smile.

"I'm sure your aunt Taeyeon would love that, we'll be there." He answered that made Chaeyoung smile and nodded happily that made her father chuckle at how still a baby his grown up princess is after her father bid his goodbye she went back to signing and reading papers until she was called by her secretary for her lunch meeting.

After a whole day full of meetings she was finally done with her office hours and was greeted by her friends who was waiting for her at the lobby but stood up when they saw her.

"Let's go? They're waiting." Tzuyu said while she nodded while four of them walked out her company and went inside their cars before driving away and went to another secluded area like in Busan. After arriving at the place four of them went out their cars and walked inside the place and heard men screamed while being tortured.

"Oh how I love the sound of people screaming being tortured." Chaeyoung mumbled that made her friends look at her and shake their heads smiling.

"You aren't a psycho but you sound like one." Dahyun said that made four of them burst out in laughter.

"Hey hey hey!" Chaeyoung exclaimed after entering the room where the screams were coming from and saw two men tied up on a chair all bruised and bloody.

"Have they spoken yet?" Jeongyeon asked but the two guys shook their head.

"Why are you two being so hard to get? You're just going to tell me what he's next plan is and you're free, why make it harder?" Chaeyoung asked the two guys who just looked at her while she crouched down in front of them looking at them back and fourth.

"Still not going to talk?" She asked again while the two shook their head.

"Why?" She simply asked them.

"Because we swore not to tell you." The first guy said that made her roll her eyes and scoff at his words.

"You swore? Pfft... you swore not to tell where he is and just die here?" She asked the two guys laughing finding what they said funny.

"Say if you tell me where he is I'll guarantee you both protection from them and money to run away from here with your family." She offered the two guys who looked at each other and turned to her again.

"He..." The second guy said that made his friend look at him.

"What are you doing?! Are you crazy? Don't speak and shut your mouth!" His friend who looked at him with hope in his eyes.

"B-but we can get out of here if we tell her where he is! Think about it!" The second guy said that made the other guy angry.

"Are you really stupid?! This is a trap!" He yelled while the guy looked back at Chaeyoung who was just watching them argue.

"So?" She asked him but he shook his head while she stood up and looked at him in disappointment.

"Poor guy, I was really going to give you what I promised but you won't tell me, what a bummer." She said shaking her head in disbelief and turned her back at them.

"Separate their rooms, torture them separately until they talk." She ordered while four men nodded and took the second guy and untied him before bringing him to another room.

"Let's go home guys, someone is waiting for me at home." Chaeyoung said and her friends nodded and stood up from sitting on their chairs watching Chaeyoung talk to the two.

After getting out the abandoned place and getting inside their cars they all drove away and went home to their respective houses.

"Minari~ I'm home!" Chaeyoung exclaimed after entering her house and gave the maid her bag.

"She's already asleep young master." Mr. Jung informed her.

"Did she eat her dinner?" She asked while he nodded his head.

"Should I tell the maids to prepare dinner for you too?" Mr. Jung asked her but she shook his head.

"No, I'm already full thank you." She said as Mr. Jung nodded and bowed before walking away going back to his work.

Once inside her room she walked up to her bed and saw a sleeping Mina in tucked under blankets hugging a penguin with her back facing the younger.

"My Sharon looks so cute." She mumbled smiling before kissing Mina's forehead and smiled when the girl hugged her penguin more.

Chaeyoung stood up from her bed and walked back down to her bathroom and took a bath. After taking a quick bath she dressed herself in a comfier clothes before joining Mina on the bed.

"Chaeyoung?" Mina called for the younger when she felt her presence near her.

"Yes love?" Chaeyoung asked the girl who smiled and snuggled closer to her and hugged her waist.

"Your home~" Mina sweetly and softly said with a smile making the younger smile too.

"Yes love, I'm home." She said and hugged the older girl back smiling.

"Did you eat dinner already? I'm sorry I couldn't wait for you so I ate first..but do you want me to prepare food for you?" Mina asked looking at her propping her chin on the younger's chest while Chaeyoung shook her head smiling.

"Me and the girls already ate so I'm okay." She said that made her smile too.

"Come on let's go back to sleep." Chaeyoung added while Mina shook her head and whined that made Chaeyoung giggle.

"But you're still sleepy, see?" Chaeyoung said after Mina yawned and shook her head sleepily.

"Come on let's sleep love." She said and as Mina is really sleepy and tired already she nodded her head and snuggled to the younger more burying her face at the crook of her neck.

"Goodnight Minari~ Chaeyoung loves you so much." Chaeyoung said that made Mina open her eyes in surprise not because she was flustered well yes she was flustered but what made her surprise was what Chaeyoung said—that's the same thing Chaehyun tells her every night before when they were kids and having a sleep over and that brought back memories to her.

"I-i love you more Chaeyoungie." But although surprised she still responded as the younger wrapped her arm around her waist while the other was Mina's pillow.

Two souls that drifted apart years ago met again in an unexpected way on an unexpected timing.

But those two souls found their way back to each other again both are happy and contented.

Only problem is the other doesn't know it's the same soul and person that she had lost before while the other knows and keeps it to herself.

But soon the truth will be revealed to the princess on the most hated day of her life because what she knows is that it's not with the person she truly loves.

Hey everyone! Chapter 26 is up!
I'm sorry for not updating and just published this now I just had things going on with school, with family and with myself so I chose to not updated for a while to rewind myself and now I'm back with another chapter and a new upcoming book HAHAHAH and I hope that everyone would love it and give it a lot of love and support!☺️

Fighting everyone! Let's all keep safe and healthy until we could all go out again and be with our friends and spend time with our families on a very relaxing place.✨

Enjoy!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 809 30
Hirai Momo worked as a dancer for many years but decided to change her course in life and started attending a culinary school to pursue a new career...
23.8K 808 28
Basically a michaeng fanfic where the both of them are exes. Will they give their relationship another chance or accept the fact that they are now...
6.5K 389 22
Im Nayeon was in need of money. When she was fired from her previous job, she was absolutely relieved to come across the job of being the princess' h...
9.7K 373 29
Jihyo, the CEO of a big and flourishing company, hires Sana, a new low-level employee. After encountering each other outside of work, Sana witnesses...