YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

By toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... More

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
A MOTHER'S LOVE
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
READY
INDEED
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
MEET LEO
THE STARS ALIGNED
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
UNCONTROLLABLY
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
SET UP
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
HER TRUTH (M)
LIGHT
PRESSURED
SAFE
STORYTIME
THERE HAPPY PILL
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTERđź’•
FIRE
THE HEIR
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
TOP TO BOTTOM
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
UNSTOPPABLE LISA
COCOMELON
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
THE STORM IS COMING
PLAN B
THE LISA HERSELF
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
TEACHING
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)
AREUM/ JERO

FIRST DATE

1.4K 62 19
By toogayforyouMANOBAN

JISOO POV

Time flies really  fast that Christmas is coming, and good news that lisa will be discharged, she still cant remember as she promise she will tell me, she just randomly dream she don't understand but there this few particular dream about me we ride a bike, I show her the video and photo and she recall those part.

After those she have massive headache, which I didn't show her stuff I just to told her dreams are part of her lost memories of years she lost, buts a seventeen year old lisa is testing my love for her always.

The manoban was visiting her once in awhile, they're happy that lisa is alive, they support her us even they're not with lisa, mrs. MANoban is happy lisa eat her food already thats all she need she's happy already.

And speaking of my patience is getting thinner everyday, just like now she don't have fluids attached to her and she can walk properly because of her therapy.
The next day we will be going back to farm, speaking of this kid is sulking facing the wall.

" Its not my fault unnie, it's kwangsoo and daHyun"

She still pointing the two acquittance, I just sighed and  patted the couch for her to sit down.

" Its slippery outside ,the bodyguards also in trouble, seulgi scolded them already, and kwang soo and daHyun I told you~" I stop cause lisa hugged my head, I'm just worried it's snowing yet she sneak out just to go near convenience store for ramen and chocomilk, then daHyun and kwangsoo even fall on her face again and let her when they saw her there already.

" Im worried lisa, I know im suffocating you already it just " I know she's so feed up to me already cause I'm looking to her 24/7 if I'm out she sneak I don't let her on other things which I found out it's dangerous to her, it's just I don't know if something happen to her again I can't take it.

" No your not unnie, I'm so sorry don't think that way please"

" Your free spirit person and I'm holding you so much I'm just worried lisa, what if something happen then I'm not there, I can't take it lisa" it's true I'm overly acting and overprotective I can't help it, honestly I'm having dreams about it and it's sickening already.

" I'm sorry I'm over board already, I now your worried, it's just can't help it, my feet have its own brain"

I look at her, I hope I'm not right are they still there?. So I look at daHyun and kwangsoo, they understand and excuse there selves.

" Sit down my baby, tell me about it its ok I'm not mad or upset I'm just worried ok, now tell me baby" I said to encourage her to express her feelings.

" I hear voices, I dont know maybe just my imagination , but unnie I promise I won't do it again it's just I'm craving to it and my tummy hurts that's why"

She explained and I'm shock could it be its them.

" Baby forgiven ok, I'm just worried I'm sorry too now I want to tell you something, can you talk with jieun unnie about it will help your mind"

She knows already jieuns profession she's very proud about it though.

" ok unnie I will, now can I have a hug?" She spread her arms and asked me with her small voice, I smile to her and hugged this big baby.

" I have something to say too, it's about joojoo" lisa said, ohh I must say joohyun spend more time with lisa now, just like today she just go home to take fresh clothes and fresh foods, I'm still staying in hospital, joohyun talked to me few months ago, about how she feels about lisa, about those moments they share I can say it's deep though, but I can't help to be concerned about it cause this will hurt joohyun in the process now that lisa is look like leaving all the past behind.

" How about joohyun?" She sit down and look at me, she's blushing.

" You now unnie she asked me for a date and , and  I want to go" she said oh my maybe her feelings is more clear to her now.

" What's the plan then?" She smile and I love seeing this kind of smile of her its refreshing.

" She said she got it, hospital rooftop is the place I'm excited but ahhmm can you buy me flowers and stuffed toy for her?"

" I'll buy you " jennie said who just comeback from shopping with jieun, about jennie she's ok now genuinely stable, she's focus about her sister still there's no lead but she's positive and she and lisa are bestfriend, jennie move on already I know cause she talks to me about it I'm proud of her and I know someone out there is for her.

" Nini and giant where's mine?" She asked AHHH they promised something again and jennie get, cartridge it's a game again, seems nothing change to her aside those memories vanished she's still lisa.

" Yes and what can I get?" Jennie trading with her.

" Gummy bears"

" Deal"

" Yeahhhhhhh ahhhhh, ahhhhh it hurt"

" Hellppppp" I shout in panicked jieun press the buzzer to the station jennie is holding lisa cause she's smacking her head in pain.

" Lisaaàà calm down please don't hurt yourself" she can't hear me she's crying in pain then The doctor came rushing he inject lisa medicine to calm her.

" Shhhhh, that's it hear me ok shhh breath in breath out shhhh" I rubbing gently her head she have time like this its the price of the bullet inside, we can't take it cause her life will be at risk, the manoban is looking for doctors they have lisa data already and still they can't find who wants to attempt to save her.

" Thank you doc"

" Tell her not to smack her head if she feels pain, practice her to bite something too releases her tension on pain"

I nod to her, and lisa is sleeping already in steady breathing, I'm still in panicked everytime this happen, this is why I need her to be watch 24/7.

We lay her on bed properly, we sighed and and seulgi and joohyun came.

" It happened again?" Seulgi asked I nod to her and she hugged me to comfort, joohyun go to jennie to console her.

"Were just talking, she's excited then she feel pain,  this time her smacking gets harder it means it's really painful inside" I tear up, holding the escaping sound I bit my lip, lisa will hear me if I cry I don't want her to get sad.

" We find her doctor, we promise you that, calm down now, joohyun jennie I'll just bring jisoo with me she can breath fresh air we won't take long" seulgi and I kiss lisa forehead seulgi lead me our she hugged me tight after we close the door, I cry on her arms.

JOOHYUN POV

" Can we really find doctor for her,? Some is backing out when they see her case and afraid also to take risk knowing the manoban backing her without even knowing she's the heiress" jennie is worried everyone is worried they were glad she's alive with them but know she's in this pain and they can't do anything it makes them helpless, they're doing everything they can to find one.

" Trust and lets claim it she will be fine and we will find one, be strong jennie" I said she love lisa but likely like jisoos love now I can see it, lisa and I is get slowly I mean I'm the one expressing it to her she's getting  shy but cute, her gesture still the same minus the spontaneous hugged and kisses that I missed.

" What kind of flower you like unnie?"  She asked I'm confuse it's random.

" Anything in purple, with lavander, why you asked all of the sudden?" I shook my head I go to other side of lisa to fix her hair and crumpled clothes.

" Well the big baby asked us to buy flower and stuffed toy for on your date, thinking shes coming empty handed" she chuckled and I blush she thinks of me.

" Even it's not my favorite I will still like if she will gave it to me" I said and I blush, I fix her blanket and check the room temperature, she don't like too hot but do shower with hotter water.

" Unnie, get faster I want nieces and nephews" jennie said and my eyes widen on her request.

" Yah it's just a date and I'm still you know, AHHH I hate you" she laughed cause I can't finish my sentence.

" Unnie it's ok, you know poopoo is still virgin, you should initiate things to her besides it's ok that you will get pregnant first before marriage" she said and I smack her I'm still virgin too, but I know things.

" Be fast unnie, anyway can't wait to go back to farm seulgi show me the improvement there and the stream looking so beautiful they put bigger flat form cabin  can't wait I shop already what to put on in there" jennie is excited show in her face, me too can't wait to show her the place where we first meet.

END OF JOOHYUN POV

TIMESKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Lisa is awake before lunch, she said her sorry for making them worried but they assured her its ok cause they're here for her. She's pretty well chaeyoung and jieun came late but they bring dessert for them.

Joohyun excuse herself cause she prepare there date at rooftop, jennie also go to pick lisa her clothes for a date.

Seulgi and jisoo stayed with lisa , chaeyoung is busy preparing there travel to farm again she make sure they all have what they needed.

And now it's time for lisas literally first date and jisoo and and jennie with jieun help her to get dress.

" Unnie it's awkward I'm the one should prepare things cause i have a dick" lisa said make jennie drop the blower, jieun drop her phone jisoos mouth is open and seulgi's soul separate to her.

"LISAAAAA!" jisoo shout at her and smack her arm.

" Ouch unnie I'm right I'm the man I'm the top here" she said like the most obvious thing she said and jisoos high blood pressure went high, seulgi bring her water.

" Lisa you don't have to say it like that we get it you you starled us!" Jennie said and lisa pout.

" AHHH the dick you know it all right" and there she said it again they all facepalming to her.

" Okokok, soon you will orchestrate the date but now it's joohyun, it's not about who's top or bottom here its about effort and both should definitely do there part" jisoo said to her and lisa understand and jisoo glare to seulgi cause lisa and her talk about it maybe seulgi open about the top and bottom thing.

" Hahaha yeah your unnie is right lisa" seulgi awkwardly said and lisa smirk.

" I get it unnie like seulgi now she's under you right" lisa said and they All laughing about it except seulgi who's pouting and jisoo patted her cheek. And stand up then she whisper only can seulgi can hear.

" Your still top on bed" jisoo brush her hand on her abs makes seulgi stiffened on her spot.

" Ok now it's time" jennie said and she gave lisa her coat to wear, her head still have bonnet on but it's not lessen her looks, when she put the the coat on jisoo fix it and jennie gave her the flower and stuffed toy.

" I feel pity to lisa, she have two stage mother, and also joohyun have to deal with them" jieun said jokingly and seulgi Chuckled on her, she have some point about too.

" Your right, but anyway wanna grab something to eat" chaeyoung asked jeiun and she nod. Everyone is ready now and they all went to the lift to send lisa on rooftop.

" It feels like we're sending her to school" chaeyoung said and there's jennie brushing her hair, jisoo reminding her to straight up cause she's slouching.

" Buddy just relax and be cool remember what I told you" seulgi said about a date thing, cause basically it Lisa's real date, lisa nod and  the lift ding already.

The bodyguards are there just in case, they all stood up in the door, behind the door is joohyun waiting for lisa.

" Ok thank you all for helping me" lisa said and she kiss jisoo and jennie and jieun cheek, then the the bro hugged for seulgi and chaeyoung.

Lisa enter and close the door behind, they want to get a peak but lisa close it, the girls wait little more, then press there ear to the door.

" You know it's impossible to hear on this kind of door right, lets go give her a break" seulgi scold them.

" Its here first date seul I should take a peak just a little" jisoo said and about to open the door but seulgi hugged her.

" Stop, and let's go, chaeyoung" seulgi cue and chaeyoung lift jieun and seulgi take both jennie and jisoo inside the lift, the girls is refusing and making a fuss, when the lift close they smack them.

" Yahhhh why you do that just little sneak you know" jisoo said.

" Shes old enough to give us grandchildren jisoo stop it baby, lets go and have dinner of our own" seulgi said and jisoo just pout and jennie too.

The ladies just sighed, and wandering what will be the dates outcome, wishing for new chapter on Lisa's wonderful life.

ROOFTOP

Lisa was still in the door, while joohyun approach her, they hear the unnies and wandering on the door they both chuckled, when the voices is fading they assume that seulgi dragged them already, there eyes meet and a heat escape both of there cheek.

"Hi" they both said and more redness on there face lisa handed her the flowers and stuffed toy it's a bunny with bear outfit.

" Thank you lisa, your still the sweetest" joohyun said and she hold lisa wrist to lead her on there table then a soft music played after.

" This is beautiful joojoo you all did this?" Lisa asked as she roam her eyes around the details, in here heart she's overwhelmed and can't calm so she drink the first glass she saw, good thing it's not alcohol.

" Are you nervous?" Joohyun sweetly asked, as a teen lisa she nod and though she knew she's not seventeen anymore.

" Relax baby I got you" that's makes even lisa redder, joohyun place her hand to lisa and they clasps it and they both look in each other's eyes.

TIMESKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

JOOHYUN POV

After dinner we talk about what she can share, she feels bad she can't remember things between us, so I tell hear everything, the first time we meet I always remind her just listen but don't pressure herself to remember it, and she listen she smile the whole time, then we sat on the side of rooftop which I set a movie.

We were watching when the lead actors kiss she sit up makes me starled, and look at her worriedly.

" Ahhhh can I kiss you" she boldly asked, her face is deep red, I sit same on her position and look her in the eyes.

" I asked cause I want to, I might not remember things between us but deep inside me tells me I have a promise to do and your beautiful" lisa said her face is so cute, her eyes is looking somewhere like she's just confess something, I encircle my arm to her neck and pull her gently and press my lips to her, I close my eyes we didn't move, until lisa move first.

She kiss me gently like the first time, now she pull me closer to her, not tongue but I can't help to moan on her mouth

" Hmmmm"

She bit my lower lip as her grip is getting tighter, I smile cause I feel something makes me proud of myself that I make her this way I don't mind give it to her my body is for her only, it's getting hot and she can't stay still I know she getting uncomfortable on her state till be break the kiss to catch some air.

Our foreheads attached heavily panting and she smile, I'm the first to detach myself so I can look at her, her face is so red and then she look at herself makes her redder.

" I'm sorry" she said as she cup herself to hide from me, she's sorry because she thought she offended me on her boner.

" Nothing to be sorry love, it's normal and I'm glad I have effect on you so don't be sorry ok" I pull her down so we can lay together, I lay my head on her chest her heart is beating madly.

" Ahmmmm I remember something" she said and I wait for her.

" We kiss, in a beach its you I dream about" I smile cause at least her heart want her to remember me.

" Yes, lisayah don't pressure yourself, lets promise to make new memories together, forget those missing memory cause we can make one" I said and I can't help to claim her lips again, she aroused I can see it she groaning.

" It hurts" she said pertaining on her hard on, she still don't know how to make herself relief, I don't want to initiate it even I want them it just I want her willingly let go with it and it's not the time.

" Want to go to bathroom?" I asked she shake her head, peeing for her is her way.

" Ahmmmm I don't know I " she can't finish it cause shes shy she palmed it and squeeze it she put pillow cause she's getting embarrassed.

" Its ok baby don't embarrass to me ok its normal thing to do, I really want to asked you something it can't wait,  I will" I can't help it anymore I'm getting hot.

" Will you be mine already?" I won't waste this the next question will be I asked her for marriage but know I want her to enjoy me and everything as a couple, I want to give her everything.

Her eyes is widen, and she but her lips and nod to me she's such a baby.

" Is that a yes?" I asked again cause im happy, she nod now I want to say it to her, I may fast on other perspective but for us no.

" I love you lisa, so much I'm willing to give you my life, I love you so much" she smile and kiss me.

" I love you too joojoo" and that's it I cry, I won't question it cause I can hear it its sincere and true.

" Stop crying baby, I'll be good to you for everything you done for me" she says  which her voice little serious I just shrugged it cause I'm happy knowing she say it already. Then she look at me and said that even I didn't eat any I choked.

" Now let make babies" lisa

----
Cont lame one

Belated valentine day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 3.9K 31
[LISRENE]
173K 3.3K 54
We've been married for five years now. I got her, she got me... I thought nothing would break us apart... I thought I was the only woman in her li...
14.5K 429 20
short stories - angst
105K 1.4K 14
Chaelisa One shot Read if you like. wildest dreams shhss... Big thanks to all readers