Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

Door weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... Meer

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

54- Lucas' Day Out

639 24 16
Door weasleytwinsimp11

"So is it fine that I take Lucas with me? Emilia had promised him a day with all of us and now he doesn't shut up about it." Y/n told her parents as they looked up at her from their papers. Lucas eagerly shifting in his seat waiting for his parents answers.

"Well I suppose.. what do you plan on doing?" said Y/m/n as Y/n looked over at her mother. Y/n was still rather upset with her parents for not telling her whats been going on or what they've been up too.

"I'm not sure, whatever Lucas whats to do I guess. They just said if you guys say yes then to do it today." said Y/n with an attitude as her parents looked at her.

"Y/n, I need you to lose your attitude." said Y/f/n as he rested his chin on his palm. Y/n glared at the both of them as Y/m/n sighed and turned to look at Lucas.

"I don't want him home so late Y/n." said Y/m/n as she nodded and looked over at Lucas who was smiling ear to ear.

  "Alright well excuse me for now." said Y/n storming up to her room. Lucas narrowed his eyebrows as their parents looked at each other and sighed.

  ———

  "So we're just going to hang out with Lucas today?" said Adrian as him and Emilia ate breakfast. Nick and Hayden weren't nowhere to be seen as always.

"Well yeah, he seems to like hanging out with you and Miles for some odd reason. So I just said why not spend a day with him, plus I love children." said Emilia as Adrian raised his eyebrows.

"You aren't going to Cedric's grave today?" asked Adrian as Emilia looked down at her food and shrugged. Adrian narrowed his eyebrows as she looked back up at him.

  "I- I don't know, probably not." said Emilia as Adrian nodded and looked back down at his food. "Has your mom sent you any letters?"

  "Yeah, she keeps asking me where i'm at but I don't want to tell her, she also said that supposedly my father isn't out being a death eater but I really doubt that." said Adrian running his fingers through his hair. Emilia looked up at him and narrowed her eyebrows.

  "Do you remember how.. what is was like when you know who was in power?" said Emilia as Adrian looked at her and rested his chin on his hand.

"Not really, I was only four. Only thing I really do remember is that Gianna was a baby and my father would come back and forth and my mum would be begging him to stop leaving." said Adrian as Emilia looked down.

"His crimes traveled far, I remember hearing about his fall back in new york and how Harry survived the killing curse..." said Emilia as Adrian crossed his arms and sat back.

"Emilia do you know how bad this is... and the Ministry isn't doing anything about it!" said Adrian as Emilia looked away and sighed.

"Haven't I always told you the Ministry.. Congress whatever it is doesn't care about anything!" said Emilia. Adrian sighed and looked down at his watch.

"Well, I'm gonna go shower. Maybe you should do the same, when was the last time you took one." said Adrian as Emilia looked at him annoyed. "I get you're sad but hygiene E." Emilia glared at him and pulled at her wand using 'Rictusempra'. "I was just kidding... hahahaa... Emilia.. hahahaha EMILIA."

"Asshole." said Emilia as Adrian got off from the floor and laughed as she made way to her room and he made his way to his.

———

"So I heard Emilia woke up in your bed the other day.. what was that all about?" said Mr. Bletchley as Miles choked on his food. Cane gave his brother a look and smirked as Mrs. Bletchley held back a smile.

"Not what it seems. She was sad over Cedric and didn't want to stay home alone." said Miles as he looked down at his plate. Mr. Bletchley looked over at his wife and narrowed his eyebrows.

"Well sweetie do you love her?" said Mrs. Bletchley as Miles made a face and looked up at his parents surprised as Cane held back his laughs.

"Well she's my bestfriend, of course I do." said Miles

"More than a friend." said Mrs. Bletchley. Miles looked down, as his parents raised their eyebrows.

"No she's just my bestfriend, mum her boyfriend just died please stop it. When you see her can you... not ask her about this." said Miles as Cane rolled his eyes.

"Is there something you'll like to say Cane?" said Mr. Bletchley. Miles turned over to look at Cane as he looked away. "Speak up now."

"Well I don't understand why you want Miles and Emilia together so bad. I mean it's quite strange." said Cane as his parents looked at him suspiciously. "Well yeah like you never seen her with Adrian or with me or Gianna with Miles or me."

"Well you've been with Aria since your third year and we love Aria." said Mrs. Bletchley as Cane grinned.

"Emilia and Miles just remind us of when we were younger. You two love fighting with each other and all, your mother and I dated secretly hiding it from our bestfriends because we didn't want to make things weird." said Mr. Bletchley. Cane turned to look at Miles as he took a deep breathe. "The world only seen us as bestfriends."

"YOU DONT SAY???" said Cane bursting into laugher as Miles ears turned red.

"Yeah really funny story too, your mother and I use to fight all the time and we broke up leaving our friendship weird, she never wanted to get back with me no matter how much I tried to win her back." said Mr. Bletchley as Miles looked up eagerly.

"And how did you get her back?" asked Miles.

"Arent you curious." said Cane as Miles shot him a look.

"Well it took your father a while, we both dated other people and I always swore that I wasn't going to go back to him and that we were so much better as friends." said Mrs. Bletchley as Miles raised his eyebrows, his parents were in the love you thought was perfect.

"Well, it was one day we were in school. I had asked her to come down by the black lake with me and I set a picnic up and I just told her my feelings." said Mr. Bletchley as a idea popped up in Miles head. He looked down at his watch and got up.

"Great story, Uh i'll be back. I'm going to hang out with Adrian and Emilia and probably Y/n too." said Miles as he got up and disapparated. Cane looked at his parents and rolled his eyes.

  "You guys are so blinded." said Cane.

  "Oh yeah? And how is that?" asked Mr. Bletchley.

  "Because Emilia and Miles already dated!" said Cane as his parents looked at him surprised. "Oh come on it was so obvious! Miles stayed at her house more then he usually did last summer do you not remember? Him and Adrian would 'sleepover' but Adrian was never there now was he. He went six months without a girlfriend?"

  "Is this what you were talking about at the Pucey's when we all had dinner?" said Mrs. Bletchley.

  "Yes! Merlin, they broke up in August before school. Then Miles was being Miles and he hated that Emilia and Cedric became friends again and they had stopped talking for quite a long time because Miles told her, her parents didn't love her. Then he went and dated Charlotte to get over Emilia and then Cedric and E got back together and then Charlotte cheated on Miles AGAIN and that's when they became friends again because you know Emilia she'll do anything for Miles and Adrian, Miles had became friends with Cedric too but then.. you know and Emilia is depressed over that." said Cane as his parents mouth dropped.

"Oh merlin.." said Mrs. Bletchley.

———

Emilia let out a scream as Miles apparated into her room as she had a towel wrapped around her. "Merlin Miles you can't just do that." said Emilia as she moved into the closet.

  "Emilia are you ok??!! Why are you screaming? Oh-" said Adrian coming into her room with only pants on. Miles looked over to see that Adrian who had just gotten out of the shower as he moved his eyes over to Emilia who was peaking her head out of the closet and looking at Adrian.

"Why are you here.. and shirtless?" said Miles as Adrian made a face and turned to look at Emilia who raised her eyebrows. "Did you.. are you two.. I can't believe the two of you."

  "OH Merlin no!" said Emilia as Adrian looked at Miles in disbelief.

"Don't be stupid Miles." said Adrian rolling his eyes and walking out of Emilia room.

"Then why the hell are you here?? SHIRTLESS? I can't believe you two would do that to me.. to Y/n. Oh you wait until I tell her." said Miles as Adrian turned around quickly, Emilia hit Miles hard in the arm as he turned to look at her.

  "You're an idiot Miles! Adrian and I aren't doing anything, thats GROSS." said Emilia as Miles gave her a soft looked and turned to glare at Adrian.

"Im.. I'm staying here for right now Miles, I would never do you like that and I would never do Y/n like that, especially with Emilia. I see her like Gianna and you know that." said Adrian as Miles threw himself back on Emilia bed.

  "Why are you staying here?" said Miles lifting his head up as Adrian turned over to look at Emilia who was making her way back into her closet.

  "I- Well I was kind of kicked out of my house-" said Adrian as Miles looked up.

"What?!" said Miles.

"It's a long story and it involves death eaters and you know who with my father and all that. Is your dad.. you know? Did he go back?" asked Adrian as Miles narrowed her eyebrows and shook his head no.

"No.. he didn't. I didn't think your dad would go back.. how do you know." asked Miles, he turned to look at Emilia who was in her closet looking around at clothes as he turned back to look at Adrian. 

  "His mark is back and he disappears from time to time, i've been here for a week. Do me and favor and not tell Y/n.. I don't want her to know my dad is.. well you know." said Adrian as Miles nodded and gave him a sad look. "Well i'm going to go finish changing now."

  Miles watched Adrian walk out the room as he got up and closed the door as Emilia stuck her head out and looked at him suspiciously. "What are you doing Miles?" asked Emilia as she watched him get nearer, tensing up as he stepped back.

"I- I'm not going to hurt you E? Are you.. are you scared of me?" said Miles moving back as Emilia looked back up at him.

  "What? No? I just.. no i'm not. It's just why did you lock the door?" said Emilia as Miles looked at her softly as she looked away. Miles pulled her into a hug, she took a deep breathe and looked back up at him as he moved back and held her face.

"Are you ok." asked Miles as she nodded. They both looked into each other's eyes and he caressed her cheek. "I will never let anyone hurt you again.."

  Their faces moving closer, the both of them hesitating as a tear streamed down her face. Miles was about to move back when Emilia's lips press against his. He melted into the kiss as he wrapped his hands around her waist but he quickly moved back. "I-I'm sorry.. I.." said Emilia as Miles looked at her surprised but quickly pulled back into the kiss as he pinned her against the wall.

"I... I know this doesn't mean anything E." said Miles as he pulled away and looked at her. She had tears streaming down her face as he wiped them away. "I'll let you change, i'll be in Adrian's ok?"

Emilia watched Miles walk out of her room as he closed the door behind him. She covered her face as she took a deep breathe and threw on some clothes.

———

"Are you ready yet?" asked Y/n as she knocked on Lucas' door. He opened it quickly, with a smile ear to ear. Y/n looked at him and rolled her eyes as they walked down the stairs to the kitchen where their parents were at. "Alright, Lucas and I will be off now."

  "You aren't going by floo are you?" asked Y/m/n as Y/n looked up at her and nodded. "He's never been, I don't want him to end up somewhere else."

  "We'll be fine mum, it's not like I can apparated him there right?" said Y/n as her mother gave her a look and turned to her husband.

  "I'll drive you, Emilia's house isn't far at all." said Mrs. L/n as Y/n looked over at Lucas who was giving her a look. 

  "Ok." said Y/n.

  "Here." said Mr. L/n handing both his kids money, Lucas eyes widen and gratefully took it as Y/n hesitated. "Take it Y/n."

  "Thanks." said Y/n as she followed her mother out the door and into the car. Lucas was eagerly sitting in the back, they drove past the big houses as Y/n looked out the window annoyed. "Here is fine."

  "Are you sure-" said Mrs. L/n

"Yeah, come on Lucas." said Y/n as she opened the door.

"Well be safe. I love you two." said Mrs. L/n

  "I love you too mummy." said Lucas as Y/n got out the car and slammed it. They walked over to the little box as Y/n seen Tanpy.

  "Hey Tanpy, mind opening the gates?" asked Y/n as Tanpy looked up and nodded. Lucas looked in the office and jumped seeing the house elf.

  "Of course Miss Y/n. Anything for you." said Tanpy as the gates opened. Y/n pulled Lucas in as Mrs. L/n watched the gates close and her children disappeared.

"It's gonna be bit of a walk, let's just hope the door is open." said Y/n as they walked up the long driveway.

  "I don't understand why you didn't just tell mum that I used floo powder, would've been easier Y/n/n." said Lucas as Y/n turned to look at him. "You're just being mean to them."

  "They're being mean to me Lucas, they're keeping me in the dark in such times." said Y/n as Lucas looked up at her and raised his eyebrows. "You know you should be lucky Emilia's so nice because I wouldn't be doing this."

  "Yeah well she'll be a better sister than you." said Lucas playfully as Y/n gasped and laughed.

"Well you're adopted." said Y/n as Lucas smiled.

"Emilia's sad isn't she? When you left me here with her, I asked her who got her the ring she wears and she told me a very special person who she loved very much got it for her but that he's somewhere far away now and she won't be able to see him for a really long time.. she looked like she wanted to cry." said Lucas as Y/n felt her eyes get watery.

"Yeah she is but but don't ask her about him ok?" said Y/n as Lucas nodded. Y/n rang the doorbell, when Adrian opened it and smiled. "Hi! You're here early."

"Oh yeah." said Adrian giving a half smile and kissing her cheek. Lucas smiled as he turned to look at him. "Hi Lucas, ready to spend the day together?"

"Yes! Ive been looking forward for this all day! All week since Emilia told me about it." said Lucas as Adrian smiled and looked up at Y/n who rolled her eyes.

"Where is E?" said Y/n

"She was in her room with Miles.. oh well here comes Miles." said Adrian as they watched him come down the stairs with a small smile on his face.

"Hey Y/n, Lucas, haven't seen you in a while." said Miles as he first bumped with Lucas. Y/n gave him a look as he turned to look at her and turned back around at the stairs. "Emilia is changing right now."

"Yeah I'm gonna go say hi, Lucas stay here with these two." said Y/n giving Miles a look as she went up the stairs. Miles rolled his eyes and turned back to Adrian who was giving him the same look. Y/n walked into Emilia room to see her in the bathroom crying over the sink. "Hey?! Are you ok?"

"Y/n/n! Hi.. How are you, yeah no i'm ok really i'm fine." said Emilia splashing cold water on her face, Y/n gave her a look as she sighed.

  "Why did Miles have a little smirk on his face." asked Y/n as Emilia looked up and looked at Y/n through the mirror.

"I'm not sure." said Emilia, Y/n shot her a look as Emilia sighed. "It's because I kissed him like a idiot. I shouldn't have I know but he caught me at a weak moment."

"He's been catching you at many weak moments huh." asked Y/n with a grin. Emilia turned to look at her and looked down. "It's ok E, I get it.. you wanna feel something besides hurt."

"Yeah..." said Emilia as she lifted her head and threw on a smile. Y/n gave her a look as she opened the door to her room. "Come on I promise Lucas a fun day so i'm going to give him a fun day."

  "Are you going to give Miles a fun day too?" said Y/n as Emilia stopped and looked at her as the both of them bursted into laugher.

  "Ha Ha you're so funny Y/n." said Emilia as they walked down the stairs. "Hey Lucas, are you excited?"

"Arent I ever!" said Lucas as Emilia grabbed the keys. Y/n and Miles looked at each other as Adrian chuckled.

"Nick taught me and Adrian how to drive, and we have our license so it's not illegal." said Emilia as Y/n looked over at Adrian surprised.

"It's pretty easy actually and if we want to go around the muggle world its more easier than with a car that moves faster than light." said Adrian.

"And where do you even want to go Lucas?" said Y/n as Lucas looked up and grinned.

"Can we go to that place mum never takes me? The one where you get your wizard stuff at?" said Lucas as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and looked at him.

  "I don't want to take you anywhere your parents will scold me for." said Emilia as Lucas gave her a face. Y/n rolled her eyes and looked at him.

  "If you don't tell mum then yeah we can go." said Y/n as Emilia turned to look at her. Adrian and Miles looked at each other and narrowed their eyebrows.

"I won't! I swear!" said Lucas as Emilia led the way to the car. Miles sat in the front as Adrian, Y/n, and Lucas sat in the back. Adrian wrapped his arm around her as Lucas looked at them. Emilia pulled out of their long driveway and made her way into the street.

  "I don't understand how you two were able to get a drivers license." said Y/n as Adrian showed her his. Emilia looked in the mirror and grinned.

  "Quite easy actually, all we had to do is take a test and than drive with a random muggle and then they approved us." said Adrian as Emilia nodded and laughed.

"It's honestly fun to drive around, did you know that they take gas. Gas is literally what fuels this big box of metal." said Emilia as Y/n chuckled as Miles turned around and narrowed his eyebrows.

"Do you not know how to drive yet Y/n?" asked Miles.

"A bit, my dad would take me out during the summers to teach me." said Y/n as Miles nodded and turned back to look at Emilia. "Do you?"

  "No, I don't even think my parents know how to drive a car, they're very old fashion." said Miles as Y/n chuckled and looked over at Adrian.

"Most pureblood families are, they don't tend to like muggle things.." said Adrian as Emilia looked back at him from the mirror.

"Miles." said Lucas.

"Yes?" said Miles turning around.

"Are you the one who gave Emilia that ring." said Lucas as Y/n tap his knee, Miles turned around to look at Emilia and her hand.

"No Lucas, he isn't the one who gave me the ring, why do you think he is?" said Emilia as Adrian raised his eyebrow.

"Well he looks at you like Adrian looks at Y/n. I'm eight and I even notice it." said Lucas as Emilia glanced at Miles, Adrian and Y/n looked at each other and held back their laughs. "Will I ever get to meet him?"

"Lucas shut up." said Y/n as Emilia gave a half smile.

"Well.. I don't think so Lucas...remember I said he left really far away and I wasn't going to be able to see him for a long time.." said Emilia as Miles turned to look at her.

"Where did he go?" said Lucas. Y/n tapped his leg again as he turned to look at her.

"Um.. i'm not so sure." said Emilia as Lucas turned to look at Y/n and Adrian. Emilia parked in front of the leaky cauldron as Adrian opened the door, holding his hand out for Y/n as she took it, closing the door behind her.

"Are you ok?" said Miles as Emilia looked down at her lap and held the steering wheel tightly. She came back too as she looked at Miles, she nodded and took the key out, opening the door. Miles pulled her arm as she looked at him.

"I'm ok Miles, really." said Emilia, Adrian knocked on the window as Miles turned back to look. Emilia opened the door as she's turned back to Miles. "I'm fine, get out the car."

  Miles gave her a look and opened the door, getting out the car. They entered the Leaky Cauldron, walking into the back and opening the entrance. "Remember mum can't know we brought you here Lucas." said Y/n as they walked in.

"Where do you want to go first?" said Emilia as she turned to look at Lucas, who looked overwhelmed with excitement. They entered Sugarplum's Sweets Shop when they ran into someone familiar. "Hey!"

  "Hey E, guys what are you doing here?" said Graham as he look at his friends. Y/n turned to look at the little girl, who was holding his hand.

  "Came to bring Lucas out for a day, nice to see you again Sammy." said Adrian as he bent down to shake the little girls hand.

  "I haven't seen you in so long, oh how you've grown." said Emilia as she looked back up at Graham. "Oh Y/n, Lucas, this is Samantha Montague. She's Graham's little sister."

  "Well hello there." said Y/n as Samantha hide behind Graham's leg. Lucas tilted his head and looked at the girl.

  "She's shy." said Graham.

  "Nice to meet you." said the girl, Y/n took her hand and shook it as she turned to look at Emilia. "How come you don't visit anymore Emilia, you use to come over all the time in the sum-"

  "She's been busy Sammy, remember mum showed you a picture of her in the prophet." said Graham covering her mouth as Emilia turned red. Miles and Adrian looked at her as she looked back down.

"You're really pretty." said Lucas as Y/n turned to look at him surprised. Samantha turned bright red as Adrian and Miles held back their laughs.

  "Lucas!" said Y/n as Lucas covered his mouth and turned red, hiding behind Y/n. Graham was looking at Emilia as Samantha looked up at him.

"Seems like someone has a little crush." said Adrian as Lucas hit him playfully. Emilia and Graham turned back to look at Y/n and Lucas when Miles narrowed his eyebrows.

"Well! I better get going, I'll see you guys." said Graham as he pulled Samantha.

  "Why don't you come hang out with us later!" said Emilia. "Probably like seven? Y/n's mom doesn't want us out so late with Lucas."

"Yeah, i'll see you guys." said Graham smiling as he nearly crashed into a wall, Y/n turned to look at Emilia with a face as Adrian and Miles narrowed their eyebrows.

"When did you use to go to Graham's house?" said Miles as Emilia turned around and looked at Y/n with a face.

"Yeah when did you go?" asked Adrian

"It's been a while, last time was when we were going into our fifth year. I don't do everything with you two, merlin." said Emilia as she rolled her eyes, Y/n chuckled and looked at Lucas.

  "I didn't know he had a little sister." said Y/n as Emilia smiled.

"Yeah she just turned eight, hey Lucas when you guys start Hogwarts she'll be in your year." said Emilia winking over at Lucas who rolled his eyes and smiled.

  "She'll be in Slytherin though." said Adrian

  "Lucas could get into Slytherin as well, he's very ambitious." said Miles

  "I thought Slytherin was with the bad people." said Lucas as Emilia, Adrian and Miles looked offended. Y/n chuckled awkwardly and looked at Lucas.

"No, Adrian is in Slytherin and Emilia and Miles. They aren't bad people, that's just not true Lucas." said Y/n as Lucas looked up at her and made a face.

  "Bad people huh." said Adrian wrapping his arm around Y/n and giving her a kiss. Lucas made a face and turned to look at Emilia and Miles.

  "Gross." said Lucas.

  "You're gonna tell me you don't wanna give Sammy a little kiss." said Miles as Emilia laughed. Lucas turned red and looked at Adrian and Y/n.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
23.4K 459 32
Voldemort's back and the whole Wizarding World is simply in denial. But, that doesn't stop Fred, George, and Y/N from having fun at Hogwarts in their...
60.4K 1.3K 26
:Never break a promise. Just like every other building has the maze another exit, made in secrecy by the creator of the maze to get the boys out and...
111K 5.3K 21
Out of boredom and loneliness, you decide to visit the Bangtan Host Club where you meet Jungkook. #1 chubbyreader 01/05/2020 #1 jungkookxreader 08/13...