The Seven Deadly Sins x Male...

By patrickthehedgehog21

"...nothing but a experiment..." The seven deadly sins or also known as Nanatsu no Taizai and it's characters... More

The Sin of Wrath
The Sword of the Holy Knight
The Sin of Envy
The Sin of Greed (Part 1)
The Sin of Greed (Part 2)
A/N
The Sin of Greed (Part 3)
The Sin of Sloth (Part 1)
5.28K?!
The Sin of Sloth (Part 2)
The Sin of Sloth(Part 3)
Dark Pulse
New Book Cover
Serious Message (Please read!)
The Vaizel Fighting Festival
Pent-up Feelings

Bloodcurdling Canon

1.9K 36 25
By patrickthehedgehog21

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(S/C)- Skin Color
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V...

"Let the second pairing of the semifinals begin!"

The moment those words left lovehelm's lips, both meliodas and (y/n) disappeared from sight before reappearing, both letting aiming for a punch. The two fist collided, a heavy blow of wind escaping and hitting the watchers. Howzer's eyes widened in pure surprise at the two. More cracks appeared on the platform and down the rocky platform that held them all.

'Just their fist colliding caused that?' howzer thought to himself in surprise, sweating a bit.

(Y/n) then brought his leg up to deliver a kick to the blonde's jaw. Meliodas quickly took notice and block the kick with his arm. The grins on the two's faces widened as they started pushing against each other's fist, another heavy blow of air erupted from the two. Seeing that either one was giving an inch, both pulled their fist away, meliodas letting the (h/c) haired boy's leg go. The two backed up from each other.

"What are those two doing?" someone from the audience inquired. "I think a better question would be is the stage going to hold up to their fight based on them just colliding fist?" another pointed out. 'They're sizing each other up. Why though? Don't they know each other well enough?' howzer questioned himself, narrowing his eyes.

Meliodas quickly disappeared after the break up before reappearing and catching (y/n) with a punch to the face. Taking the blow, (y/n) turned his face against the fist and delivered a uppercut to the blonde's gut. Meliodas let out a grunt as the blow connected... into his hand that is. Pushing down on the fist, meliodas pushed himself up with a knee to (y/n)'s jaw. (Y/n) caught it with his free hand. Using his head, (y/n) send meliodas to the ground with a headbutt. More cracks formed on the stage and platform. As if not even dazed by the blow, meliodas shot back up with an uppercut to (y/n)'s jaw. (Y/n) quickly replied with an overhead blow. The two started trading blow for blow, wind hitting the crowd each time a hit was either blocked or connected.

"These two are playing around." king sweatdropped.  "That much is obvious." diane agreed. "C'mon you two! Fight serious!" ban shouted at the two. "Ban!" both king and diane exclaimed. "What? I enjoy watching them fight." ban shrugged with a careless grin. "How many times have they fought?" hawk inquired, curious. "A good amount of times." the ex-bandit answered. "If you don't mind me asking, Sir Ban, but why did Sir king and lady diane sound upset when you wanted Sir meliodas and (y/n) to fight serious?" elizabeth asked curious. "Because a good amount of people here would die if those two started fighting-" king went quiet, looking up at the sky. Both diane and ban also looked up.

Both (y/n) and meliodas stood in the center of the arena, bangs over their eyes, standing unmoving with meliodas having caught a fist.

"What happened?" howzer asked outloud in confusion before sensing something that caused him to look to his side. "I sense-" cain noted, looking in the same direction as howzer.

"What's the matter?" someone shouted from the audience in confusion. "Is it over?" another audience member inquired in confusion. "Don't leave us hanging!" another cried out. "Get started!" another audience member shouted in annoyance.

"What's going on? What's wrong with you three?" hawk asked the other three sinners. Confusing both elizabeth and hawk, diane took elizabeth from out in between her breast and placed her on top of hawk. Ban, king, and diane all approached and entered the ring, (y/n) and meliodas already looking in a direction.

"Sir ban? Sir king? Lady diane?" elizabeth inquired, the three sinners strange behavior confusing her.

"I'm actually Meliodas the dragon sin, captain of the Eight Deadly Sins!" meliodas suddenly proclaimed with a serious expression, the other four sinners standing behind him, acting differently from before. Ban was giving an crooked grin, king was in his 'human' form giving off a similar look, diane held an emotionless face with her eyebrows knitted tightly together, and (y/n) was glaring at all with a serious expression. All of the crowd gave looks of disbelief, howzer's eyes widened in surprise. "We're claiming the entire village of vaizel as our own!" Hawk's eyes widened in confusion. "What? Why'd that idiot tell them who he really is?" hawk asked in confusion. "Tell me, elizabeth! Why?" Elizabeth could only stare at the five sinners in surprise and confusion.

"You have one minute to leave Vaizel!" meliodas threatened. "If you don't, we'll kill you all!" "You're not fooling anyone, you dumb kid!" someone shouted out in annoyance. "None of you look anything like those wanted posters! And the eighth sin isn't real!" another added, (y/n)'s bangs covering his eyes. "But given how strong they are, you don't suppose..." someone whispered to another member of the audience. 'What's gotten into those five?' elizabeth questioned herself, scared and confused.

"Then maybe an example is needed."

Holding his hand out to where he had stuck his sheathed blade into the ground, the blade launched out from the sheathe into (y/n)'s hand before igniting. A murderous but calm expression on the teen's face. The crowd all backed away in fear before one of the members took notice of an approaching orange ball. "Hey, what's that?" he asked out loud, pointing at it.

Soon, a barrage of fire balls were in full eyesight of all, one heading straight for the platform also. Multiple hit the ground, killing some civilians who were only able to turn to it before evaporating into nothing.

"[Full Counter]!"

"[Execution Bust]!"

The fire ball that was heading to the platform was sent back flying the other way thanks to meliodas. Another fireball that was about to hit another civilian was slashed in half by a flaming sword beam because of (y/n).

"Damn, they're here already?" meliodas growled in annoyance.

Everyone looked and saw two feminine figures on top of a giant flying manta ray and another figure on another one. One of the females were familiar to the sins, minus the new armor and weapon. The other female had short lavender silver hair with black eyes. She wore pink armor. The other figure was a male dressed in orange armor, wielding maracas.

"That gear she's holding is [sacred treasure]-class." king noted to the others, all glaring up at the three holy knights. "Guila's probably gonna be way stronger than when we fought her in the Necropolis." meliodas warned. "And what's worse, there are three of them this time." All five sins watched the three holy knights slowly fall to the ground from their rides. 'Show off.' (y/n) snorted, watching the holy knight in pink fall with her arms crossed, back facing them. "For now, let's split up." meliodas ordered, turning in a direction.

...Only to backhand a small fireball.

"I knew it was you, Meliodas." cain growled, glaring daggers at the blonde. The other 4 sins turned to the old man, weapons drawl. "I got this. You four go and help." meliodas stopped the four. Ban, king, and diane all shared a glance before nodding and taking off in different directions. (Y/n) narrowed his eyes slightly. "(Y/n), get elizabeth and hawk to safety." meliodas ordered. (Y/n) noticed the surprised expression on the old man's face. "...Sure thing, captain." (y/n) answered, running over to where elizabeth and hawk were, grabbing his sheathe along the way.

"Let's go you two." (y/n) said. "What about Sir meliodas?" elizabeth asked worried. "Him and old man cain have some talking to do. Let's go. Meliodas will be okay." (y/n) said. Choosing not to question the (h/c) haired teen, both hawk and (y/n) took off running from the rocky platform.

Elsewhere in the town...

"Get clear of that town! Hurry!" howzer barked, leading some civilians to safety. He then pointed at taizoo. "Follow that man!" Taizoo held a bunch of little kids in his arms, over his shoulder, and one around his neck.

With ban...

"Overkill is definitely her thing." ban whistled as he walked down the streets of broken and burnt down houses.

Sensing something flying straight at him, ban slightly tilted his head to the side, a pebble flying past his head. Returning his eyes back forth, his eyes widened in surprise as the lavender silver hair had suddenly appeared in front of him, sword drawled. Before he could react in time, she stabbed him right through the heart. Due to the speed at which she flew at the ex-bandit, ban was picked up with her and rammed into the side of a house, the knight's blade rammed into his chest. Ban coughed up blood.

"I've missed you for so long." the holy knight said with unblinking eyes. "Does that hurt?" "Now this is my idea of a festival!" ban cheered, feeling excited before it quickly turned into curiosity. "Remind me, have we met before?" "I am Jericho." jericho introduced herself, her eyebrows shifting down slightly. "Would it help if I said I was the holy knight apprentice you humiliated at baste prison?" Ban quickly remembered and smirked in amusement. "Oh, that hairdresser boy! You're into cross-dressing?" ban taunted. Growling in annoyance, jericho ripped the blade from ban's chest.

"[Godspeed Ten Flashes!]" jericho growled, slashing ban faster than the eye could see.

With (Y/n)...

(Y/n) turned his head quickly at the sound of a explosion, taking notice of a giant dust cloud near one of the house's. Glancing back and seeing hawk running beside him with elizabeth riding the pig, (y/n) took a deep breath. His eyes quickly widened when a familiar magical presence suddenly appeared behind him and hawk. Stopping and turning quickly, (y/n) slashed a fireball.

"(Y/n)!" both hawk and elizabeth exclaimed in worry.

"It's been a while, Mythical eighth sin." guila greeted, casually approaching the three. "Yo. What brings you and those other two here today?" (y/n) inquired, holding a defensive stance in front of hawk and elizabeth. "My encounter with the other sins in the Necropolis was most informative. While I may not have fought you in the Necropolis, I want to test myself against the mythic sin said to be stronger than your captain." guila explained. "Aw, you're gonna make me blush." (y/n) snickered, telling hawk to continue running with a hand motion. "That reminds me, you kinda pissed eresh off when you went crazy with your magic that day. Think you have some free time to go apologize to her?" "I'll think about it..." guila hummed before pointing her lance at the three.

Choosing to act instantly the moment he saw fireballs launching out of the lance, (y/n) threw his arm out at the knight. "[Crimson Inferno!]" (y/n) barked, releasing a torrent of flames out from the palm of his hand at guila. Guila's eyes widened in surprise before being engulfed by the torrent of flames. An big explosion occurred, (y/n) glaring at the smoke cloud.

"(Y/n)! Behind you!" elizabeth shireked.

The smell of fire entered the swordsman's nose. Ducking and turning quickly, (y/n) slashed the tiny fireball. (Y/n)'s eyes widened at the sudden magical presence surrounding him.

"[Chain Explosion!]"

"Shit! [Fire Wall!]"

A wall of flames popped in front of hawk and elizabeth as (y/n) was engulfed in a cage of fire, a fireball exploding each time he was sent flying into it. "(Y/n)!" hawk and elizabeth shireked in worry as (y/n) landed on the ground in a smoking heap. "I'm disappointed honestly." guila sighed, approaching the downed (h/c) haired teen. "I was wanting to continue to test myself, but the claim of you being stronger than your captain is like you, a myth." Guila then turned her attention to hawk and elizabeth, looking at where [Fire Wall] once stood.

"You already done, guila?" jericho inquired as she approached, dragging the limp form of ban. "I am, jericho." guila confirmed before noting glistering red covering the other feminine knights lips. "What's that on your lips?" Choosing to ignore the question, jericho threw ban's limp form over to where (y/n)'s limp form laid. "Is that the mythic eighth sin?" jericho inquired, noting the (h/c) haired teen. "He is." guila answered, before frowning in disappointment. "He wasn't even a challenge." "Then disposing of the Eight Deadly Sins is no more than a side objective." jericho sneered before noticing hawk. "Why is a pig here?" "I have no clue. But it seems to know the sins, along with the girl on top of it." guila noted. "I'll dispose of them both then." jericho said, earning a scared squeal from hawk.

"Stay away from them!" meliodas roared, appearing suddenly in front of the two caught off guard holy knights before grabbing both of their faces and slamming them onto their backs rough enough to cause a crater. "(Y/n)? Ban?" king said in surprise as he floated over, noting the unmoving forms of the two. His attention quickly turned back to the blonde, seeing him sliding back, smoke rising from his chest. "Ban and (y/n) okay?" meliodas asked, keeping his eyes on the two annoyed looking holy knights. "Alive but unconscious by the looks of it." king answered quickly. "Captain, let me handle these two. You, Sir pig, and the princess get these two out of the battlefield." Meliodas slightly glanced back at the fairy. He then grinned. "Sure thing, king. Maybe you can earn some points with diane when you tell her about this." Meliodas turned and ran over to the unconscious forms and hawk and elizabeth.

"Don't think you'll win easily this time, king." guila stated before thrusting her lance forward, a burst of fireballs launching quickly at the fairy. Looking bored, king snapped his fingers, his spear quickly turned into multiple daggers that circled around him. The fireballs impacted the wall of blades, looking as if ineffective. Choosing to act while there was a smoke cloud, jericho quickly disappeared and reappeared behind king. Slashing with her blade, jericho managed to make an opening in the dagger like shield. Before she could act fully on this opening, [Chastiefol] had returned back into it's spear form and smacked her in the back, sending her back to the ground roughly. Guila grabbed her lance with both hands before shooting a fireball at king. With the same bored expression that he had held the entire fight, king snapped his fingers again, the spear quickly splitting back into mini daggers. The mini daggers then launched directly at guila, overpowering the fireball with easy before hitting the black haired knight.

King stretched slightly with a yawn. "Well, I'm good and warmed up now, so why don't we get down to-- Huh?" king said before noticing both holy knights down and not moving. "You're done already?" "Good work, king!" hawk said, dropping ban from his grip. "They aren't dead yet." king said. "Good." meliodas said, carrying (y/n) bridal, (y/n) still holding onto his blade. "I have some questions for these two. I'll join with you later after I get the answer's captain." king said. Meliodas nodded in acknowledgement. "See you later then, king!" meliodas said before taking off running. Hawk grabbed ban by what remained of his jacket and chased after the blonde, dragging the ex-bandit.

"You be careful too, Sir King!" elizabeth called back to the fairy before disappearing from king's sight.

King turned back to the two downed holy knights. "Now, then. What's your real objective here?" king asked, tilting his head slightly to the side as he looked down. Both guila and jericho were struggling to get up.

With Diane...

"It's gone! Gone, gone, gone!"

Diane held her head in her hands, feeling confused at the missing hammer.

"My [Gideon] is gone! What am I gonna do?!" diane panicked, hoping that she hadn't just missed it. The sound of someone groaning in pain knocked the brunette from her thoughts, causing her to turn and see a old man struggling to get up, parts of the rockly platform laying around him, luckily. "Oh, no! He was caught in guila's blasts!" diane worried before running over to aid the elderly man.

Howzer approached slowly, now dressed fully in his holy knight armor.

"Diane the serpent sin of the Eight Deadly Sins!" howzer started, clutching his spear tightly in hand. "Hold it right there!" Diane turned in surprise at the familiar voice. "Howzer?" she gasped in surprise. Howzer glared at her. "For your crimes against the grand master 10 years ago and attempting a coup, I-" "I did no such thing." diane denied, confusing the knight. Diane returned her attention back to the old man. "Anyway, this man comes first. Hang in there! I'll take you somewhere safe!" "Thank you..." the elderly man groaned thankfully, diane smiling down as she aided him. "Stop messing with my head!" howzer growled, now feeling conflicted.

"Hello there!"

The greeting was soon followed by the sound of approaching armored footsteps. The male in the orange armor slowly walked up to howzer, said knight turning to him.

"You seem to be having some trouble, so allow me." the knight said, rocking his maracas before striking a pose. Both diane and the elderly man felt a sudden pressure on them. "Wh-what's going on? My body... feels heavy!" diane noted, struggling to stand. The ground underneath the two cracked. Turning to the holy knights, diane tightened her grip on the elderly man. "Catch, howzer!" diane warned before throwing the old man at the young knight. Howzer quickly dropped his weapon to catch the old man before watching in horror as a ravine opened up underneath the brunette, causing her to fall and disappear from sight.

"DIANE!"

With (Y/n) and others...

Having found a empty cabin with walls, meliodas and hawk stopped behind the wall. Hawk was catching his breath while meliodas was inspecting the wounds on (y/n) and ban. Elizabeth was sitting next to (y/n)'s head, praying by his side.

"Whew, I'm beat!" hawk groaned, managing to catch his breathe. "They're going to be okay, elizabeth." meliodas assured the princess softly. "Both of them are fighters."

Suddenly, elizabeth's body grew a little.

"Oh?" meliodas said. "Elizabeth, are you getting bigger?" hawk asked, having taken notice of the sudden change in height. "Huh?" elizabeth answered just as confused as hawk before slowly returning back to her normal height, the blue ribbon that once covered her naked form quickly tore to shreds. "Oh, no! My body's returning to its normal!" elizabeth squealed, trying to cover her breast and lower region to the best of her ability. Hawk quickly covered both his and meliodas's eyes, making note to bite the blonde after finding clothes for the now nude elizabeth.

"Ellie?!"

Elizabeth quickly turned her head at that nickname, before her eyes settled on a violet haired girl standing in front of griamore.

"V-Veronica?!" elizabeth squeaked in both surprise and embarrassment. "Big sister?!" ""Big sister?"" hawk repeated in confusion, none noticing meliodas regaining a serious expression.

Short Timeskip...

Much to hawk's surprise, meliodas had turned around when elizabeth had requested him to so that she could put on the dress that veronica had lent her.

"Thank you, veronica." elizabeth said gratefully. "It's a bit breezy downstairs, though..." "Sheesh, do I even want to know?" veronica sighed, before glaring at meliodas. "Meliodas." "Princess Veronica." meliodas greeted back calmly, broken blade in hand. Veronica turned her attention back to elizabeth. "Anyway, I'm glad to see you looking well, ellie. Guess the sins have a bit of humanity in them." "Of course they've taken care of me. They're like a family!" elizabeth defended the sins. "A family of traitors that tried to overthrow the kingdom, ellie!" veronica retorted. "And both meliodas and (y/n) are the worst! Both are monster's that only bring destruction to everything around them!"

Images of the time meliodas woke up suddenly, releasing a different aura then usually when his dragon blade was almost stolen from his grasp and when (y/n) had mercilessly killed the two holy knights that had attacked her on their way to save ban played in elizabeth's head. She was knocked out of her thoughts when meliodas stood in front of her, glaring at the two in front of them.

"You can speak all the shit you want about me, but you will not disrespect my comrade in my presence, princess." meliodas growled. Griamore quickly got in front of veronica defensive, blade in hand. Elizabeth gained a annoyed look at what her sister had said before. "Sir meliodas and (y/n) aren't monsters, and they would never do something so terrible!" elizabeth stated. Veronica looked like she wanted to say something before sighing. "Whatever. There's no point in hanging around here chatting." veronica said, reaching in to grab elizabeth's arm roughly. "We're going back to the castle!" Before veronica could grab the third princess by her arm, meliodas slapped her hand away. In a blink of an eye, griamore had his blade at the blonde's throat, but at the same time a black blade at his.

"How you feeling, (y/n)?" meliodas asked, glancing to griamore's side, where (y/n) stood, glaring coldly at veronica and griamore with blade held steady at the knight's throat. "I've been worse." (y/n) answered. Meliodas nodded before glaring at veronica and griamore. "We'll protect elizabeth." the blonde proclaimed. "Sir meliodas..." elizabeth whispered out in awe. "Even if that kills us!" meliodas growled, elizabeth crying tears of happiness as she hugged the blonde from behind. "And we don't plan on going down without taking you down without us." (y/n) added.

"It's just like hendrickson said..." veronica growled, confusing the three. "He had said that the sins have brainwashed ellie. It's true, isn't it?" 'Brainwash? None of us even have the capacity to do that besides gowther, but we have yet to find him. And the hell caused hendrickson to say something as stupid as that?' (y/n) thought to himself before taking notice of purple necklace veronica held in her hand. Quickly removing the blade from griamore, (y/n) rushed over and pushed meliodas out of the way.

"Rosco, Basla, Melcito."

All were blinded by a purple light before being able to see again. All that stood inbetween the four was (y/n)'s black sword on the ground, the (h/c) haired boy nowhere in sight.

"(Y-y/n)...? Where did he go?" elizabeth asked confused. Meliodas only stared numbly, pupils shrunken.

Unknown...
(Y/n)'s P.O.V...

"The mythical eighth was actually evil...?"

That was the first thing I heard after being blinked by that damn rock. I opened my eyes, taking in the empty void I was in. Of course, I then took in elizabeth's damn sister smug expression that was staring at me. Could she see me in here? Doubtful. I then looked to the other side of the damn goddess prison and saw hawk's confused expression, elizabeth's horrified one, and captain's numb expression(?) Huh, guess I can't blame him really. Pretty sure I would be wearing the same expression if I was in his shoes.

"This stone's power affects only evil people, trapping them inside!" veronica said, causing me to launched myself at her. Much to my surprise, the moment I punched the where her face was, I was sent flying back. "The hell?" I growled, getting back up. "Well? Will this snap you out of it?" veronica asked, holding me out. I felt the prison I was held in jiggle, making it hard for me to maintain my balance. Before I could fully regain my stance, I watched in surprise as elizabeth grabbed both my sword from the ground and my prison. I yelped as I completely lost my balance, the empty void I was in darken a bit due to the elizabeth holding my prison close.

"Bring (y/n) back!" I heard elizabeth demand from my position on the floor. "I don't know how." veronica said. My eyes narrowed. "THEN WHY THE HELL WERE YOU MESSING WITH THE DAMN THING TO BEGIN WITH?!" I roared in anger, before noticing that none reacted. "Tch. Damnit." "Veronica, I hate you!" elizabeth cried out in anger. I thought she wanted to get back to her family? "You don't know the first thing about any of them!" I mean technically she's not wrong...

I shook my head and got back up. Alright, this time I'm gonna try hitting harder. I launched myself at where the most light was, I don't want to catch elizabeth in my breakout after all. Cocking back a fist, I felt my fire magic cover around the fist. Upon arriving, I threw the flaming fist at where the light shined. Much like last time, I was sent flying back to ground roughly. I growled in annoyance as I lifted my head up, only to feel my eyes widen in horror as I watched griamore point his blade. I felt my heartbeat quicken, causing me to try again. My prison suddenly jiggled, causing me to look and see that I was now closer to the grass then before.

"First you hurt my comrades, and now you try to use force to take your sister back on lies. You are the evil one here veronica." Wait, that's captain's voice! I got back up from the ground and saw that captain was holding elizabeth bridal style, glaring angry at the two across from us. I managed to see a purple bubble in front from inbetween elizabeth's fingers. Based on what meliodas said, it seemed like griamore was trying to trap elizabeth with his magic. I need to get out and join up with my fellow sinners. I relentlessly launched myself multiple times at the walls with all my power. And each time I had the same result. I could feel the bruises forming on my body for each time, my frustration staring to rise each time. I had a bad feeling as I watched meliodas put elizabeth down on her own two feet, telling her to hand him my sword and to run back to the boar hat. I wonder if we're going to go find dick wizar- I mean merlin next because of this?

My heart start calming down as I watched ban also get up, holding princess veronica as a hostage. I felt happy when ban had also asked for the dumbasses to release me. It's so nice to see how much the people I consider family care for me.

"Ban! Behind you!" meliodas warned. I looked to the best of my ability to see why meliodas was trying to warn. I felt my eyes widened in horror as ban fell to that one chick that was showing off while falling earlier. "Hawk! Get elizabeth to safety!" I heard captain order. Before I could try again to get out, my prison started moving around. I guess elizabeth was running. Damnit! If only I wasn't stuck in this damn thing!

"Wait, ellie! Ellie!" I heard from inside shouted from behind elizabeth. Is her sister still trying? Damn she's persistent.

I felt my prison jiggle around roughly this time, the ground catching my damn prison... Wait a minute... What happened to elizabeth?!

"Veronica... Big sister..." I heard elizabeth said numbly. I looked at where I heard her voice came from. I felt my pupils shrink in horror at the scene I saw in front of. Princess veronica was laying limply in elizabeth's lap, her boots completely gone and her feet covered in burns. I quickly got up and became more desperate with getting out now. "This can't be happening... Why?" griamore inquired numbly, stopping a few feet from the two princesses. "Veronica, wake up! Please, open your eyes!" elizabeth begged, tears falling from her eyes.

I got faster.

"Ellie...?" veronica inquired weakly. "I'm here! I'm right here!" elizabeth assured. "You... aren't hurt?" veronica asked. "No, you took the blast for me." elizabeth cried.

I was becoming even more frustrated.

"You're always had a knack for getting yourself into trouble..." veronica mused weakly, giving a weak smile. "I have to look out for you..." "Like when we snuck out of the castle together." elizabeth reminisced, tears still falling down her face. "You bore the brunt of the fall and got badly hurt in my place. I kept crying and crying, and you consoled me, ignoring the pain of your own injuries the whole time." "Did I?" veronica asked. "I was actually happy then." elizabeth sobbed. "Because I knew that I had no blood ties to you or father. That's why... I..." Veronica placed a hand weakly on elizabeth's cheek, stopping her. "Ellie... None of that stuff matters." veronica said softly. "I'm sorry! What I said was terrible!" elizabeth sobbed, grabbing veronica's hand.

I landed back on the ground roughly. I could feel tears of frustration run down my cheeks. I stumbled over to the wall. Unlike other times of me just trying to punch or use my magic to get out, I just weakly banged on the prison that stops me from being there. What had caused for this situation to happen...

"I can't believe I said that I hated you! I... I'm so sorry!" elizabeth sobbed. "I love you, ellie..." veronica said weakly, lowering her hand back down. "You, too! I love you, too!" elizabeth sobbed profusely. "I know that... After all, we're sisters." veronica smiled weakly before looking at griamore. "Griamore..." "Ma'am!" griamore answered quickly. "This is my final order... Keep elizabeth... safe..." veronica said weakly. "Your last order? Don't say such things!" griamore snapped, refusing to believe. His eyes then widened in horror as veronica went limp in elizabeth's arms. "Sister?" elizabeth inquired numbly. "Princess veronica?" griamore croaked, tears forming in his eyes.

"It was a smart move to plant a ring of them all around town."

My head turned to where I heard the voice, my fury growing at the sight of the new holy knights that had been causing us trouble ever since arriving.

"[Killer mines.]" guila said. "You filthy swines!" hawk screamed. "You-" griamore snarled, before both hawk and him were blown by an explosion to the side. "Was that wise? He's the son of one of the grand masters." the lavender silver haired girl pointed out. "We were attacked by the sins, and he and veronica met an untimely end." guila said, approaching elizabeth.

"LEAVE HER ALONE DAMNIT! YOU ALREADY TOOK HER FUCKING SISTER!" I roared in fury, tears of frustration rolling down my cheeks quickly as I continued to bang on my prison.

"Now, princess elizabeth, if you would please come with us?" guila offered. "I ask that you cooperate and not offer any pointless resistance. And do not have hope that meliodas will come save you, he has already been dealt with." As if to prove her point, the black haired girl pulled out captain's blade.

I could feel myself losing control...

"Veronica!" elizabeth screamed, holding veronica's corpse close as tears fell. "Please! Help me, (y/n)!" "Shout all you like, but your hero won't come to your rescue from that stone. Come." guila said.

Damn you holy knights...

"(Y/n)!" elizabeth screamed.

GOD DAMN YOU HOLY KNIGHTS!!!!!!

And for god knows how long...

...I lost control.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 779 58
Mikaela is the son of Meliodas leader of the seven deadly sins what kind of adventures will he go on with the seven deadly sins what kind of secrets...
205K 3.9K 91
Where we all come and criticize ships! I'm not hating on anyone's preferred ship, this is just for fun. Also I go on short hiatus's from time to ti...
543K 14.1K 58
(Meliodas x Reader) The Seven Deadly Sins. They're betrayers of the realm, guilty of crimes, murdering the Holy Knight Grandmaster, and attempting to...
41.2K 1.2K 15
love at first sight with the demon king's executioner This story is discontinued and will be rewritten as "No Sin" on my profile.