the ways we love//dreamnotfou...

Por alysewilliamss

dream is a college student looking to have fun, he and his friends decide to take an unexpected trip to brita... Mais

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21

chapter 4

13K 424 4K
Por alysewilliamss

his seat was 15B.

dream stuffed the ticket back in his pocket, his face turned red with excitement but he didn't want to make it completely obvious.

"oh cool, we're sitting next to eachother." dream said looking away from him.

sapnap nudged his shoulder as he continued walking, dream looked over to see a smirk on sapnaps face. dream rolled his eyes as he smiled and looked away from him.

he's so pretty.

that thought continued running through his mind, it was driving him absolutely crazy. over and over georges face replayed in his mind, dream could feel his cheeks heat up.

he just met this boy an hour ago, he couldn't like him right?

wrong.

he knew the feeling of wanting someone, wanting to feel them and touch them. but never with someone he just met, dream doesn't fall for people easily. but this boy made him feel light and bubbly.

dream brushed the idea out of his mind, maybe if he didn't think about it he wouldn't feel it.

the boys continued walking, only few people walking in front and behind him. they walked up the stairs leading into the plane. flight attendants greeted them as they walked by and pointed them into the right direction they needed to go.

the boys walked to the near back of the plane. dream looked at the numbers on the end of the seats, he walked closer to 15.

soon they reached their seats. alex, karl and sapnap sat in their seats across from dream.

"can i have the window seat." sapnap said.

"no i get the window seat." karl argued.

"hold up a fucking minute." alex said interrupting. "i get the window seat."

"shut the fuck up short boy, you probably couldn't see out the window anyways." sapnap yelled.

dream watched as they continued to argue about the window seat, dream stood outside the seat.

"you want inside or outside?" dream said smiling.

"i don't care." george said.

george stared at his phone, his typing was loud and angry. his tone was aggressive.

"okay then, you can have window seat then."

"k." george said as he took a seat.

dreams took his suitcase and shoved it in the compartment above them, he then took georges and shoved it in too. he sat down next to him, he took a little peak at his phone. he was writing a full on paragraph to this girl, damn it must be that serious.

george huffed and shoved his phone into his pocket. dream looked over at him, tears slowly ran down his face as he looked ahead.

"you alright?" dream said lightly.

george continued looking ahead, he stayed silent. dreams mood changed as he ignored him.

dream took out his phone and turned it on, a text from morgan appeared on the screen.

"thought you were gay." george said looking at him.

"well yeah, kind of. i'm bi." dream explained.

"is that why it didn't work out, the typical homophobic girlfriend. cant stand to have a boyfriend that likes boys as long as girls. she's scared that you're going to cheat and then she actually ends up cheating on you because you live far away and she couldn't stand not having dick for a year."

dream looked at george with a surprised expression on his face, george was crying harder now.

sapnap, alex and karl looked over in shock.

"what the fuck." sapnap mouthed to dream.

dream looked over at george, his face buried into his sweatshirt as mumbles of crying came out from beneath.

dream put his hand on georges shoulder, george immediately slapped it off.

"don't fucking touch me." george mumbled in a low tone, his voice cracked between his cries.

dream took his hand off immediately, the silence was ear aching.

george took his face out of his sweatshirt and looked at dream.

"sorry, just not in the best mood right now."

a voice spoke in front of them, a man stood up and looked at them.

"could you try not to be so loud." the man spoke, a girl sat next to him. she tugged on his shirt sleeve as she quietly mumbled for him to sit down.

dream looked up at the man, an angry expression grew on his face.

"oh fuck." sapnap said as he slapped his hand on his face.

dream got up from his seat.

"can you try not to be so fucking ignorant." dream said as he looked at the man.

the man looked at him and laughed.

"you and your dumb little boyfriend can keep it quiet for a little bit."

dreams face grew red, his clenched his fists.

"being an ignorant dumb ass bitch isn't a personality trait i'm sorry to say, i'm sorry for your girlfriend. surprised she hasn't left yet." dream chuckled.

everyone on the plane was looking at them, the awkward tension grew.

"at least i'm not gay." the man said looking right into dreams eyes.

dream looked at him, a little laugh let loose from him.

"i might be gay, but i could still fuck your bitch. i bet she'd like it too."

the man looked at dream in shock.

"sorry, she isn't into gay fucks."

"and i'm sorry you couldn't make her cum, i guess we all have our own problems."

the man immediately sat down in his seat. the boys next to him laughed as dream sat down. the awkwardness was real, but once again he let his anger get the best of him.

dream looked over at george, george stared in complete shock as he looked at him.

"god damn dream, that was fucking hot." sapnap said laughing.

dream looked over at sapnap who was completely losing it. karl sat beside him, he could see him trying to hold his laugh in.

alex was losing his mind, his laugh echoed throughout the whole plane.

"i'm gonna fucking piss myself." alex said as got up quickly and ran up to the bathroom.

he looked back over at george, a laugh escaped from his mouth. george looked at him.

"you're fucking insane." george said with a light laugh.

a voice spoke over them, the flight attendant spoke as they all sat there. she read off the rules and safety precautions.

george continued looking at dream, a smile lit up his face. although dream couldn't see it over the mask, georges eyes scrunched.

"thank you for flying with us, stay safe and enjoy the flight." the flight attendant said.

george spoke.

"that's was cool and all but you don't need to stand up for me, i can take care of myself."

"that man would've absolutely wrecked you." dream laughed.

the awkward silence came back, dream looked ahead as he tapped his leg with nervousness.

"nervous?" george said looking at his hand.

"yeah kind of, i don't really like flights." dream explained.

george placed his hand on dreams and squeezed it.

"you'll be okay, i got you."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

342 5 21
Dream and George have known for the last few years, but besides risky innuendoes, flirting, and a few more than friendly touches, there romantic rela...
21.1K 404 7
NO SMUT I'm not sure if I'll write angst or not. Information for requests are in the first chapter If any of the Dream Team are uncomfortable about...
148K 3.3K 25
⚠️not my art⚠️ smut/fluff but more smut Dream and George meet each other trough a party. George and Wilbur are really good friend here, Sapnap and Dr...
114 19 19
Travelling across the world to live with your best friends whom you've never met is terrifying enough, especially with everything that's going on bac...