camp cretaceous Jurassic siz...

By Tacidiacon

what if WU wanted the campers out of his science lab so he poisoned their food and turned them into dinosaur... More

part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
About the book
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Notice

Part 17

318 7 0
By Tacidiacon

Toro woke up from his sleep quickly after hearing a familiar call and he roars knowing blue is nearby and she runs out to him and he snorts "What do you want blue?" Blue then replies "The others are coming to attack you with an army of pterosaurs." Toro looked at her and said "How can I trust you? Because last time I trusted a raptor it nearly got me killed." The sounds of roars are heard and the campers wake up startled and Yasamina sees the pterosaur horde and she says "We have pterosaurs forming in at 3 o'clock."

The pterosaurs attacked at Toro bites one on the wing and throws it away while blue slashes another's wing and Kenji smacks two others out of the sky. Darius and Brooklyn stand back to back knocking pterosaurs out of the sky and onto the ground and that's when Sera showed up and she rammed into Darius who was a naustoceratops and sent him flying and he skidded back and he shifted back and he had to be defensive so when Sera charged at him he dodged her attacks and he made a counter attack and knocked her off her feet but he got tackled by Jacob and darius kicks the pterosaur shapeshifter off him and shifts into his naustoceratops form and sera charges him and he slams right into her knocking her back and the fighting stops as both sides watched the two team leaders fight in battle.

Brooklyn tackles Jacob and he was surprised by the tackle and he had barely anytime to react to the attack "Get off me!" Jacob Said as Brooklyn put her forearm to his throat to pin him down "How about, no." Meanwhile blue slashes the final pterosaur in the throat killing it and Sera ordered a retreat and the villains retreated while a few pterosaurs flew off and some walked off.

Author note:
The end is near for this book in the series so stay tuned for the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
6.9K 73 15
The title and I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE HTTYD CHARACTERS APART FROM MY OC'S!!! I DO NOT OWN HTTYD
73.8K 1K 36
Do u ever want to see how much fun it would be to spend "69" days with Delirious! Well here is your chance to read A whole shit load of Delirious sm...
53.5K 1.8K 5
( KLAUS MIKAELSON) In which bella twin sister meets the big bad hybrid and his daughter. "My loves." [ twilight x the originals] 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰'𝘀...