beautiful - harry potter

De summersaries

"she's a very pretty girl but she's just not beautiful." Thalia Forthing, a 4th year Slytherin, the prettiest... Mai multe

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48

chapter 33

1.6K 63 44
De summersaries

Harry was staring at the page of an open book in his hands, facing the bookshelf he'd taken it from. Thalia quietly walked up behind him and covered his eyes with her hands. "Guess who," she said.

Harry smiled to himself as he closed the book, not bothering to mark the page. "I don't know," Harry lied. "Ginny?"

"You arse," Thalia scoffed playfully. Harry spun around and Thalia pulled the circular glasses off his face. The brunette put them on her eyes squinted at the prescription. "Merlin, you really are blind."

"Oh haha. Make fun of a blind man," Harry said, suppressing a laugh. He only saw a fuzzy image of Thalia with his glasses on and he smiled fondly, even though he couldn't see all her defined details. "Give em back, love."

"Hold on," Thalia giggled. She cupped his face slowly, so he could comprehend what was happening, and she kissed him. Their lips connected for a few seconds before Thalia pulled away and removed the glasses.

She put them back onto Harry's face and he grinned even wider when he saw her better. "Whatcha doin?" Thalia asked.

"Oh, I- um," Harry mumbled. He looked down and held up his book with a sheepish grin. "Been reading."

"Just standing around and reading?" she mocked cheekily. 

"Y-yeah," the messy-haired boy laughed. "Actually, I was trying to find out more about werewolves, for the essay. We already learned a bit about it in third year so I just thought, why not write about it?"

"Yeah, that makes sense. I'm writing about merpeople."

Harry nodded and put the book back into the slot where he'd pulled it out from a few minutes ago. "What's your schedule like for the rest of the day?"

"Well, right now is free period. Then, I've got Defense and Transfiguration," Thalia answered. "You?"

"Free period, Defense, and Potions," Harry winced. They weren't placed in the same Potions class this semester and a lot of their classes were changed around so they barely saw each other. "Wanna meet in my dorm after?"

"Can't," Thalia replied. "I've got, um, Inquisitorial Squad."

"Almost forgot you had that. I'm busy too anyways," Harry responded. "I've got, uh, the club that you're trying to catch."

"Right. Do you mind telling me where you guys practice? It would be easier for both of us-"

"Nice try. Wanna read? I'll let you pick."

Thalia nodded and skipped off. She scanned the aisles and picked out a muggle book. Thalia read the back and nodded in satisfaction. 

The brunette found Harry among the bookshelves and she dragged him down so they were both sitting on the floor with their backs to the shelves. "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe," Harry read aloud. "Thought you said you read this."

"Nope," Thalia shook her head. "Never read this. Why did you think that?"

"Because I got you this book for your birthday last year," Harry answered. Thalia's eyes widened and her lips made an 'o' shape but no sound came out. "Thalia, you told me you read this."

"I-I did," the brunette bluffed. "I just forgot what happened. I read it so long ago, it must've went right over my head."

"So what happens in the end?"

"In the end," Thalia repeated. "In the end, erm, all Pevensie siblings go home." She couldn't bring herself to meet Harry's eyes but after a few seconds of his glare on the side of her head, Thalia looked at him with a smile.

"So you did read it," Harry summed up. They both let out sighs of relief, but for different reasons. Thalia was so glad she'd made a lucky guess at that moment and she cracked open the book, flipping to the first page.

"Yeah, of course I read it."

"I thought it was pretty interesting because it's kind of like ours," Harry explained. "We've got the platform 9 3/4 and they've got the wardrobe. Both things take us to whole new worlds and it's full of magic and evil. Except the Pevensies get to become royalty and I doubt we'd ever become that."

"Yeah, totally," she nodded. "Let's just read this book."

-----

Thalia walked around while her fingers brushed along the cold stone wall. She wore her Slytherin uniform and had her Inquisitorial Squad pin on. There was no one in the corridor that she was patrolling.

Thalia was a bit sad that her and Harry didn't get to hang out a lot, since they only had a few classes together and they had their own after school activities. Harry's were probably a bit more interesting than Thalia's, which required her to walk around a single floor for hours.

The brunette thought about Harry as she walked around and a large brown door suddenly appeared on a stone wall. Thalia never saw a door like that before and she looked around for anyone watching.

No one else was around and Thalia swung the door open. "I found it," she breathed out. 

Around 50 students were practicing magic. They were all dueling with each other, their wands out and their gazes straight. Harry was walking around, supervising, and none of them noticed Thalia's presence.

"I found it," Thalia repeated happily. "Oh shit, I've got to tell Draco." She didn't know if she would report it, because that was her job after all. Thalia was supposed to find who was practicing and where they were practicing so Umbridge could get Dumbledore out of office.

Thalia really didn't want to tell for Harry's sake but at the same time, she really really hated Dumbledore. She looked at the other students in the room, and she realized that she all hated them as well. 

There was Cho Chang, the Weasley twins, Ginny Weasley, the Patil twins, Ernie Macmillan... Thalia hated every single one of them, except for Harry. 

Her lips were tightly pursed in deep thought and Thalia hadn't even noticed that all dueling stopped. Hermione put her finger on her lip as she pointed her wand at Thalia from a distance. "Obliviate!"

Thalia's head snapped up and she held her hand out. "Protego," she whispered.

The spell seemed to have some kind of effect on Thalia as it shot her backwards and Thalia fell down. She quickly got to her feet and pulled out her wand. "What the fuck, Granger?" she spat, entering the large room. "Did you just try to hex me or something?"

"Shit, it didn't work," Hermione muttered. "She's totally going to kill me. Harry, stop your girlfriend."

"Nah, that's all on you," Harry laughed amusingly. 

"I'm not going to kill you, Granger," Thalia huffed. "Just don't try and pull that shit on me again and we're good." 

"It wasn't a hex, by the way. It was just a memory erasing spell," Hermione said stiffly. "We can't have anyone talking about this place."

"You think I would snitch?"

"Would you have?"

Thalia pursed her lips together again. "That's besides the point. Do you guys do magic here?"

"I don't see how that's your business," Cho pipped up.

"Silencio." Thalia had her hand pointed in Cho's direction. She clapped giddily as Cho's mouth moved but no words came out. "Holy shit, it totally worked! I am a god."

"Okay, you've had your fun. Unmute her, love," Harry demanded softly. 

"That's the best part. I can't!" Thalia giggled. "It'll wear off in a couple of hours. You're fine, Chang. I think we've saved all of us just now. She would've been yapping on and on."

"Obliviate," Hermione repeated quietly. Thalia didn't see that one coming and the blast hit her, causing the Slytherin to fall backwards and pass out. 

"What the hell, Mione?!" Harry yelled as he ran forward. The bespectacled boy knelt down next to Thalia and tried to wake her but she was knocked out cold.

"Come on, we all knew that she was going to snitch," Hermione scoffed.

"She's my girlfriend! I could've convinced her not to," Harry replied frantically, moving stray hairs out of Thalia's perfect face. "Love, wake up."

"Can you at least do that in the hallway?" Fred asked. "Disgusting."

"Yeah, if she wakes up here, you'll just have to erase her memory all over again," George added.

Harry picked her up bridal style and Hermione opened the door as they left the Room of Requirements. Harry set her down on the side of the corridor and kissed her forehead softly. "We've got to finish teaching," Hermione said quickly.

"I'll see you later, love," Harry whispered. He stood up and followed Hermione back into the large room.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

80.3K 1.6K 44
{Completed and Editing} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in the Hufflepuff house & golden trio(...
280 15 23
"Pick all the flowers of the world...you are more beautiful." After he's been despising a mudblood schoolmates of his for years, Draco Malfoy starts...
604K 19.8K 67
"Do I really have to transfer?" I whine. "All of my friends are at Beauxbatons." My father lets out a heavy sigh. "Unfortunately this is the...
32.8K 1.1K 75
Y/n Malfoy the four year older sister of Draco Malfoy and the daughter of Lucius and Narcissa. Y/n is nothing like her father and doesn't want to fol...