Queen of miyagi-do

By mgglover200

This story is about a girl named y/n and after her mom dies she has to live with her father Johnny Lawrence s... More

Cast
Moving in
Meeting miguel
Running into trouble
Car crash
Meeting larusso
You got to do what you got to do
Starting school
Leave me alone with my thoughts
I see why he hates him
When two world collide
Some people never change
All valley
Father like daughter
Working for larusso
Changes
A/n
The start of something new
Diffrent but never the same
Cold as ice
There is a new girl in town
It is just a review
All your fault
Things are not what they seem
Back to were it all started
You're going down princess
I'm not scared of you
How do you think I feel
Why did you do that
Low sales for a low life
We are not doormats
PAYBACK
Joining cobra kai
Relizing write from wrong
Saving the all valley
Cobra kai forever
The truth comes out
NEWS

Unexpected guest

74 0 0
By mgglover200

We and Miguel went in the bathroom to clean because my dad is lazy and can't do it himself. We hear the door open but we don't care we continue cleaning. After a couple minutes we were finally done so we go out and I see My dad talking to larusso I never learned his first name I could care less thought because he hates my dad. He was talking about us beating up that kyler kid and we asked him who his daughter was and he said Sam I knew who she was so I said nothing because I don't want to get into a fight right now. My dad said that he was hurting me and Miguel.

He looked at us like he was sorry but I don't need his sympathy. He just shows up here like he runs the place who does he think he is. I was really hoping my dad would kick his ass but he didn't want to. I thought it was about showing no mercy I guess my dad showed him mercy because he knew larusso would get hurt.

I would have kicked his daughters ass because she is dating kyler. She doesn't see who he really is. She will notice and then she will be crying to her daddy. Sam better be ready to fight if she or any of her friends make fun of me,Miguel,Eli,and demetri ever again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641 31 9
Emery Lawrence and her twin, Robby moved in with the LaRusso's. She joined cobra Kai after the valley fest. Will she stay with her loved ones or will...
21.8K 403 30
A girl Yn Rajput loves her father and she don't want to leave her but her mother send her to another country fir her studies,but after going there he...
139K 2.2K 43
❌DISCONTINUED❌ -STARTS OFF ON SEASON 2- It all starts off when Y/N Y/L/N, moves into a new apartment with her Grandma. She wanted to start a fresh ne...
78.2K 1.6K 21
Y/N L/N, Sam's childhood best friend, comes back to town after her family moving her away because of the karate fight in the school. Y/N has to live...