The Jealousy Club (TJC)#4- Re...

By Beyondtheclosedeyes

"The two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of place, time, or circumstances... More

Author's note
Chapter 1:"In the middle of nowhere".
Chapter 2:"Clown and new entry".
Chapter 3:"Stalker".
Chapter 4:"The top four".
Chapter 5:"The come back".
Chapter 6:"50 shades of....what?".
Chapter 7:"Curiosity kills a cat".
Chapter 8:"Blood bath".
Chapter 9:"Past has awakened".
Chapter 10:"It's all going to go down".
Chapter 12:"An inch apart".
Chapter 13:"Parasite".
Chapter 14:"Wolves?".
Chapter 15:"My hiccup".
Chapter 16:"The pleasure of cuddles".
Chapter 17:"Twisted red strings".
Chapter 18:"Been a long time".
Chapter 19:"You".
Chapter 20:"The car chase".
Chapter 21:"Secrets out".
Epilogue
The Prestige Club (TPC)#1: "GLAM"

Chapter 11:"Possessive freaks".

1.1K 87 20
By Beyondtheclosedeyes

Apologies wedding takes time to plan. :p

***

She waited for any one of them to laugh so she can take this as a joke but they didn't.

"Am I supposed to laugh?". She asked confused, "This joke is not funny".

"I wasn't joking". Akbar said standing from his place, "We need to show documents of your marriage to build a stronger base and if it is a marriage with the top tier then no one will mess with it".

"This is ridiculous". She said huffing

"Your wish". Akbar said shrugging, "You have until tomorrow morning to give me the answer or I will simply leave your case be".

She cannot believe she is being blackmailed into marrying her mortal enemy this way while she looks at him who looks shocked and happy at the same time and she just can't understand him.

"I will do it". She said as she watches Akbar taking steps away

Akbar turns around nodding, "I will get the others here and we can plan the next things. Till then, I will file the case with my team lawyers".

She gulped nodding as she tries to calm her heart down at the big decision she took in the flicker of a moment. Maybe she should have thought this through but she wants to be free from the demon of her past and this is her only chance.

She finds him standing in front of her looking in her eyes concerned, "I promise I will not break your heart".

"What if I broke it instead?". She asked raising her eyebrows watching him frown

"I don't think you can do it". He stated shrugging, "Do you want to order food?".

She sighs shaking her head going back to her room and losing herself in her thoughts.

"So, the last of us is getting married". Zafar said smiling as they do a group video call

"Who would have thought the idiot will find a girl". Usman said rolling his eyes

"Hey! I am a perfect man to find a girl". He said offended

"I am the reason you are getting married in the first place". Akbar commented, "If it was left to you then you might not have been married until Zakirah was married".

"That reminds me of how is she doing?". Usman asked concerned

"Stable is all I can say". Akbar said sighing

"Romaisa spoke to her". Zafar said after a while, "And that is all she said to her?".

"According to her, that is what happened". Akbar said thoughtfully, "However I am still concerned over why Romaisa is roaming around us".

"We will figure it out". Usman said, "We always do".

"That's true. But you all know what it meant to deal with the mafia. It clearly means some of us will lose our lives". Akbar said watching the worry clouded his friend's faces, "I can still block them out and take care of it. You all can take your private jets here tomorrow".

"Since, it's my wedding and it's the last of us, it is going to be grand". He said grinning watching the other agree, "Come here soon so we can all plan it through".

She heard her phone ringing and it was all the ladies of the possessive men calling her.

"You are getting married". Zainab shouted as soon as she answers

"I guess?". She said chuckling nervously

"What's with the face?". Inaya asked confused, "Do you not want to get married?".

She sighs shrugging, "I don't know. I get I am just nervous".

"Reminds me of Zainab". Inaya said snickering, "If you have seen her back then, she looked like someone placed a gun over her head to marry Akbar".

Zainab rolls her eyes, "Well, that idiot did put a gun on my head".

Her eyes widen, "What?. Will Awais do the same?".

Anabia sighs at their exaggeration, "They are messing with you. We will be there in the morning and plan this through. I am sure the dress will be of Zainab because she never let anyone wear anything besides her clothes".

"That's called marketing, baby". Zainab said grinning, "But since it is our last boy wedding with the best girl, we will throw a big party after the nikkah and I promise all the dresses will be fabulous collections of mine. Do you want me to send the designs to you to confirm?".

She makes a face, "I am sure you know by now that my knowledge in this department is zero".

"That is why you have all of us. We are experts on how especially how to handle the doofus". Inaya said smirking at the other

"Beside me". Anabia said smiling, "I just stay out of that possessive freak way so he will lock me away someday".

"As if". Zainab scoffed, "I will hand Akbar his head in his hand if he ever tried something like that on me".

"You just love annoying him, Zainab". Inaya laughs, "Isn't that why you always went to the club before marriage?".

Zainab smirks, "I knew he will look at the newspaper every day and get angry when he finds me on the front page leaving the club".

Inaya laughs, "It did work".

Zainab shrugged, "Zakirah needs me but I will be there with everything tomorrow. The Nikkah is scheduled at around 2 PM and we will be there at 7 AM".

One by one each of them left with the promise of coming tomorrow. She can see the excitement in their eyes about the wedding of the last top tier and she feels her heart thunders at the thought of entering their world.

She heard the sound from downstairs after an hour as she exits to meet his parents who were looking at them.

"What's with the sudden wedding?". His father inquired

"Um, I like her and I proposed to which she said yes". He said anxiously as he gulps

"We could have planned this better". His mother said disappointed looking at her, "What's the hurry?".

"We are only getting the agreement signed and everything else will be planned later so you have plenty of time to plan it better". He said covering her from his mother wrath

She sighs.

The more she tries to adjust, the more the lies increases.

After somehow getting his parents ready to let the Nikkah be and then they can plan the next things, she finally managed to sleep with the worry of tomorrow eating her alive.

She heard a loud crash making her jolt from the bed to finds the women standing in front of her smiling.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty". Zainab said who broke the vast just for extra dramatic effect

"Is it morning already?". She asked unsure because she just slept

"It is exactly 8 AM now". Anabia said softly

"Come on, we don't have time to talk". Zainab said clapping her hands, "Go and shower then we all can have breakfast and start getting ready for the big day".

She dragged her body towards the bathroom changing and doing all the necessary things before she goes towards the dining table only to find no men there or children.

"Where's everyone?". She asked sitting on the chair starting to eat her breakfast

"The men are busy working and the children are with them beside Zakirah who is sleeping". Inaya said as she eats her breakfast

After they were done, she was taken upstairs and the next few hours went by in all the instructions by Zainab and the parlour women who came to help her.

Finally, after an eternity, she looks at herself in the mirror to find her hair were straight and not her usual curly hair and they do look good on her. She never had time or chance to enhance herself in styling but she has to say that these women know what they are doing.

"You look so beautiful". Inaya said smiling

"I don't know what you did to me". She whispers still in a daze

"Awais going to lose it and I can't wait to see it". Zainab said evilly

"Why would he?. He is the coolest in all". She said shrugging

They all exchanges look between them.

"Is he?". Zainab said smirking, "Don't blame me later".

She frowns as they heard that the limousine was here and they all head downstairs carrying their dresses while Zainab held her daughter close to her.

She smiles looking at Zakirah who looks much better and a sweet princess in her pink frock.

"She will steal the show". She said pinching Zakirah cheeks who shyly hides her face in her mother chest making them laugh

"She is going to steal men hearts when she is grown". Zainab said laughing, "Akbar said she looks like a beautiful queen almost forbidden for this world and he will have to put a guard at her every step".

"Akbar is pyscho". Inaya said shaking her head, "Good thing, Zafar is better".

"I won't even compete". Anabia said biting her lips

"It's time". Zainab announced once they were at the venue, "Since the time was less everything is done by or men so I don't know what you can expect".

She didn't expect this at all.

She walks inside the garden where the whole set up was done and to say it was beautiful would be an understatement.

It was grand.

The beautiful flowers were everywhere and the way they were delicately decorated makes them appear even more beautiful.

She couldn't believe they manage to pull this off in a few hours but it is the top tier, they can pull anything off. Zainab dragged her daze body to the women side and the flower barrier separating the section yet she can make out his figure that was right in front of her.

She heard the question that will change her life to who knows what for as everyone anticipated her reply.

"Qabool hai". (I agree)

She said it thrice before he was asked and unlike her, he didn't even hesitate while answering. Everyone rejoice in happiness and congratulating them.

Zainab holds her hand pulling her with her to the room that was booked for the bride waiting but she didn't exactly wait in it. She frowns at Zainab because she just left her in the empty room.

She walks towards the long mirror watching the dress that Zainab managed to bring for her and it is one sight to see and the way her eyes look even more amazing with the colour.

She heard the door opening thinking Zainab came back she turns around and her heart stopped at the sight of him.

He looks handsome beyond words that she felt her heart leaping out of her chest at how well he pulled it off.

His eyes held nothing short of admiration for the woman who managed to take his heart from him. He has almost lost his mind many times whenever she wore a dress but this has to be something he never saw coming.

He watches her petite figure looks luxurious in the beautiful dress and her radiant eyes looking at him with a similar passion as him. As he takes a prying step towards her she steps back until she stumbles falling on the small couch.

She gulped.

She shouldn't have trusted Zainab because now that she looks at him, she feels something tingle in her heart and he doesn't appear as he always does. He looks devilish handsome with the glint in his eyes that was claiming her without words.

He takes the next step closing all the gaps making her breathing hitched when he bends down to her level, so close that she can inhale his minty scent.

"W-What are you doing?". She asked trying to move back into the couch but it was a fruitless effort

He feels his heart flutter at how gorgeous she looks the more he looks at her.

He moves his hand to wrap a strand of her hair on his finger twirling it around as his lips turn into a beautiful smile.

"I am looking at my wife". He said softly as he tucks the strand behind her ear moving his hand on her earing playing with it as she shudder when his cold finger brush against her skin

Before she could have said anything the door open and Zainab walks in taking her away and she has never been more thankful to her.

As she was dragged away she watches him sulk which make her smile. She greets the few guests that were called but feeling the need to have some water she move towards the small bar asking for it.

As she waited a man appear in front of her and the sun was blazing on his face so it was hard to figure who it is. She places a hand over her face looking at the man with who she is not familiar.

"You are the bride, right?". The man said smiling, "I am Falak".

"Laila". She said shortly as she takes the glass of water gulping it down in a second

"You look beautiful". Falak said blocking her path when she started to move away

"Thank you?". She said frowning as she looks at Zainab who was smirking at her

"Why don't you talk to me for a minute?". Falak said smiling and she smiles tightly

She smiles. His eyes narrow the minute that man approached her and he felt the burning sensation travelling through his body making it impossible for him to stand with anyone else or talk to them as his eyes remain on her.

He clenches his fist when he saw the man moving his hand towards her.

She frowns when he said there was something on her face as she moves her hand to where he said but then he starts to move his hand until someone holds his hand moving him away from her.

She watches Awais raged face that made her heart skip a beat as she has never seen him this angry before. The way he was throwing fire from his eyes at the man made her shiver at just how dangerous he looks at the moment.

"Don't ever speak to my woman again". He snapped taking her hand dragging her away from the coward and the last person she saw was Zainab waving her hand at her smirking

He stops when they arrive at the backside under a shade and he cages her in his hands and the wall making her heart go in a frenzy as she looks into his eyes which had her shiver.

"I forgot to tell you something important". His voice was so deep and low that she gulped

"What?".

He leans in closer to her that their lips were inches away as he spoke in a low husky voice, "You belong to me now and I don't like sharing".

Now she knows what others meant by possessive freak because now she is tied to one.

*****

How was that?.

Zainab and Akbar are my spirit animal. 😂❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 265 27
Two souls. One misunderstanding. "Leave me Walid I- " he cut me off like always. "Shut up Zahra, how dare you have the courage to lie straight to my...
44K 2.9K 26
"A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together" - Unknown It was a misunder...
6.7K 286 34
[Target- 1k followers in 2024?] Girls are bound to fall for red flags, so does Avantika. But before she realises, it's too late. He changed her,not...
84.6K 5.2K 40
Aakhi Love gorgeous things. Bookworm. Polite. Obsessed with romantic noble. Beautiful. Brown eyes. Loves colour red. Live in her fantasy. Happy. M...