𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝

بواسطة strappedjay_

Therealkylesister x Dave East Fanfic •The Bodyguard• المزيد

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven

Nine

17.4K 628 157
بواسطة strappedjay_

Ariana
1 month later...

"So are you coming home today?" I asked my dad over the phone.

"Nah. I'm sorry baby girl. I still have things to handle down here. I know you were expecting me to be home for your birthday but I got you a gift." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Dad, this is the third time in a row that you've missed out on my birthday." I said.

"I know and I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay. But what's the gift?" I asked.

"Well..." He said and I smacked my lips.

"Please, tell me." I begged.

"Alright alright. Thursday, I have a plane taking you to Cali for the weekend." He spoke and I gasped over dramatically.

"Forreal?!" I asked half way hanging off my bed.

"Yes." He said.

"Can I take Jayda?" I asked and I heard him laugh.

"Yes you can take Jayda but Dave's coming along." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I guess." I said.

"Alright. I have to get back to work. Love you." He said and I smiled.

"Love you too." The line between us ended and I got up, going to my mirror and calling Jayda on FaceTime.

Once she answered, I squealed loudly.

"Bitch what's going on?" She asked with a look of worry.

"We going on a trip to Cali hoe!" I shouted before her eyes grew wide in amazement.

"Bitch are you serious!" She asked as she got up.

"Yes. Now come over so we can go to the mall. I wanna see if I can find me a couple of outfits." I said.

"Alright. I'm on my way." She said before she hung up. My door then opened and Dave came into view.

"What the hell you screaming for?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, ignoring him.

Me and Dave were not on good terms because he was texting that same bitch he was fucking with that time he left me in that hot ass car.

He might think we on good terms because he doesn't see that he's did anything wrong but it's Gucci and I'm not tripping.

If I was to express my feelings to Dave, he probably wouldn't even say anything because he swears he doesn't like me but we'll see on this trip.

"My nigga tryna take me out." I said.

Feeling him yank my ponytail, he pulled me too him.

"Don't play with me Ariana." He said and I sighed loudly.

"Ain't nobody playing David." I said and he mushed my head.

"Yeah Aight. I'm downstairs playing 2k with Dante if you need me." He said with a childish smirk and I flicked him off.

After me and Dave's moment a month ago, he hasn't said anything about it but me? I think about it every night.

I sat down on my bed, my eyes roaming around blankly as I sighed. My mind wondered every where for a while before I decided to change into some clothes.

Right when I was finished, my door bursted in with Jayda.

"Bestie!" She screamed as she jumped on top of me, kissing me repeatedly. Once she got off, I looked at her crazily.

"It's been that long?" I asked and she smacked her lips.

"Remember that." She said and I laughed as I slipped on my shoes.

Grabbing my phone and purse, me and Jayda walked downstairs and into the living room.

"FUCK BRUH!" Dante shouted as he jumped to his feet.

"It's never that serious Dante." I said as I sat down.

"Shut up Ari. Play the game with this cheating ass nigga and you'll feel me." He said and I laughed.

"Jayda, take my picture please." I said, handing her my phone.

She snapped a couple of pictures before letting me see.

"Thank you!" I said.

My eyes then went to Dave who was deep into the game.

"Dave." I said, getting no answer.

"Dave." I sanged, getting the same results.

"I'm going to the mall. See you later." I said but before I could even turn around and get to walking, he pulled me by my sleeve, sitting me down beside him.

"You ain't going no where." He said and I rolled my eyes, looking at Jayda as she smirked.

"Dave, I gotta find me something to wear this weekend." I said and he looked at me.

"Then I'll take you." He said.

"Man let them go by theyself. You always tryna be someone chaperone." Dante said.

"Thank you Dante." I said and he nodded.

"You know you gang." He said and I laughed as Dave mugged him.

"Shut up nigga." Dave said as he paused the 2k game, sitting the controller down. He stood up, doing a quick stretch as I watched his every move.

"Let's go."

*

"Ou this would look good on you boo." Jayda said as she held a Shane Justin outfit up to me.

"You think so?" I asked as I grabbed it, looking into the mirror.

"I know so. Besides, you look good in anything." She said and I laughed.

"Then I'll get it. You find you something?" I asked.

She didn't say anything, she just picked up a pile of clothes with a wide smile on her face. I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

Paying for our clothes and getting them bagged, we were walking out. We decided that we were gonna take a break so we went to the food court.

Ordering Chic-Fil-A, we sat in a booth and ate.

"So how long have you known Dante?" Jayda asked and I looked at her. A small smirk etched onto my face as she stuck a fry in her mouth.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I was just curious. How old is he?" She asked and I giggled lowly.

"He's 23. Same age as Dave." I said and she nodded.

"Why though?" I asked even though it was pretty obvious.

"He's cute. That's all." She said and I smiled, looking away.

Hearing a throat clear caused me to turn my head and see Jordan. I instantly rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here Jordan?" I asked.

"Coincidence." He said with a shrug.

"Well what do you want?" I asked.

"I want to talk to you. Can we talk? In private?" He asked and I looked at Jayda who was giving me an unsure look but I gave in anyway.

"Tell Dave I went to the bathroom." I said and she nodded. Following after Jordan, he lead me outside. We were going in the direction of his car but I didn't let myself leave from in-front of the mall doors.

"We can talk right here Jordan." I said and he smacked his lips.

"Nah, come on." He said grabbing my arm and pulling me to his car, pushing me up against it.

"Why you acting this way?" He asked.

"Acting like what? I'm acting like myself." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I thought you were taking me serious." He said and I started laughing.

"I was but you were starting to creep me out. Like your doing now." I said.

"I been tryna take you out, come over, you be dodging me." He said.

"Because." I said.

"Because what?" He asked.

"For one, I have a crazy ass father with a crazy ass bodyguard he hired. I'm not even allowed to have a boyfriend until I'm 19." I said.

"So." He spoke and I palmed my face.

"I have to go Jordan. Obviously this conversation is for the birds." I said walking away only to be pulled back.

"You fucking him?" He asked and I frowned.

"What? What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked.

"Are you fucking your bodyguard Ariana? Don't play dumb with me." He said.

"And if I was, it's none of your business." I said snatching my arm away and going back inside.

Seeing that Dave and Dante were back I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"You must've been taking a shit." Dante said and I flicked him off.

"No. I was just fixing myself up." I lied. I looked at Dave who didn't even acknowledge my presence.

"Y'all ready?" Jayda asked and I nodded. I had bought enough for the trip so I was all done.

Dumping my trash, we left.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

517K 14.1K 51
This is English Version of the fanfiction i write. #1 ThaiBL #1 ThaiBoysLove #1 VegasPete #1 BibleBuild
EAST بواسطة 🥰

قصص عامة

403K 14.6K 25
#743 in fan fiction #158 in girls #31 in breakups
EAST بواسطة 👽

العاطفية

200K 8K 31
She got him, he got her. Started: 21/12/2020 Finished: 17/01/2021
ADDICTION بواسطة F

العاطفية

203K 8.2K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran