Celebrate

Від JunieWeathers

NOT a graphic shop. For graphic shops, please check out my Writing Services Book, where I have a list of grap... Більше

Introduction
Surprise
1 {Surprise}
2 {Surprise}
3 {Surprise}
4 {Surprise}
6 {Surprise}
7 {Surprise}
8 {Surprise}
9 {Surprise}
10 {Surprise}
11 {Surprise}
12 {Surprise}
Birthdays
1 {Birthday}
2 {Birthday}
3 {Birthdays}
4 {Birthdays}
5 {Birthdays}
6 {Birthdays}
7 {Birthdays}
8 {Birthdays}
9 {Birthdays}
10 {Birthdays}
11 {Birthdays}
12 {Birthdays}
Present
1 {Presents}

5 {Surprise}

51 6 13
Від JunieWeathers

Surprise! Happy Valentines Day people! Or...late Valentines for those who are living in the future (Aka, different timezone). I hope everyone had a great weekend, even if it was spent by your lonseome eating too many chocolates and watching rom coms...

...not that that was how I spent 80% of my weekend or anything....

Anyways! That aside, as many of you may have noticed, I have a new icon which was a gift from sd1229. It was a Galentines gift, and I loved it so much that I decided to make some adorable cat icons for a few people on Wattpad.

IF you would like to have a cat icon as a late Valentines Day gift, please let me know between now and Wednesday, and I'll make you one. For now, these are just a few I made as I got excited and couldn't wait to share them before making more. So, I hope you all enjoy them, and if you want one, but didn't get one, no worries, I plan on making more, so all you have to do is shoot me a message, maybe a favorite color or something, and I'll try to make you one too cuz these are SO MUCH FUN!!

Even if you don't, you still might have a chance of getting one just cuz.

Okay, without further ado, let's release the adorable cat icons!!

sd1229

You started this thing, and I know I sent this to you on Discord, but here it is again cuz I want to show off this cute cat! I hope you like it and have a wonderful Valentines Day!

pearl2407

Thank you so much for all your support on the crossovers and INH. You're such a sweet person that it's only fitting I give you a little cat icon present. I hope you like it, and I hope you have a fabulous Valentines Day.

aBitGrim

Thank you for showing all your love for both KL and INH. I can't express how much I enjoy seeing your love and support for everything. You're such an uplifting person, so I just had to give you a cute cat icon to show my appreciation. I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day.

LittleTyrunt

Honestly, I think you're more of a dog person than a cat person...but I hope you appreciate this anyways as I absolutely love the fact that you always let me know when an upcoming book of yours is in the making. I hope you have an amazing Valentines Day.

ImberLapis

I couldn't do this without thinking about you since I know you love cats (or at least, I think you do...if I'm wrong, I'm sorry). But, thank you for your support for all my works and for making wonderful graphics for them. Here is a cat icon to show my appreciation, and I hope you have a fantastic Valentines Day.

sun_jin

Words cannot express how grateful I am with all the help you've given me, whether it was when I was first on Wattpad and the support you've given through SGBM, or the graphic making, I truly appreciate it all. I hope you enjoy this cat icon I made for you, and that you have the best Valentines Day ever.

Again, if I didn't make you one yet, fear not, I can still do that! And I want to do that! I just got so excited after making these six icons that I decided to just upload them before I make any more.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

222K 11.1K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
52.7K 3.1K 68
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
241K 37.2K 96
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
229K 810 26
its all in the title babes 😋