𝕭𝖆𝖉 '𝕽𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖊-[ʜᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ...

Galing kay A_Red_Fox

ᴠᴇʀᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟꜱᴇ. ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜰᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀ... Higit pa

𝕭𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔
Sorry
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

13 0 0
Galing kay A_Red_Fox

...

ᴛᴡ: ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ

...

---"ɢᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇxᴘᴇʟ ʜɪᴍ. They'll just suspend him for a week or something." Heather McNamara sighed, the wind making her dirty-gold hair dance like fire on a log. Veronica rolled her eyes with her head lowered, bouncing her croquet mallet up and down. Why do we still have to talk about my J.D.? The brunette pounded, staring at the green grass beneath her tired feet.

Heather Chandler lifted red mallet after knocking Heather Dukes green ball away from the shiny silver wicket. Like Heather M.'s hair, Heather's golden curls glistened in the beautiful bright sun-light, still held up by the infamous red scrunchie. "He used a real gun," the red wearing girl shot back, throwing her head over her shoulder. "they should throw his ass in jail."

Heather M. smiled, biting her lower lip as she saw Veronica throw her blue striped mallet over her shoulder, ready to defend the teenage-gun-slinger who she had become very attracted to. "No way, he used blanks! All J.D. really did was ruin to pairs of pants." Veronica smirked, looking over to the red Heather, who was fixing her unusually large shoulder pads.

"And maybe not even that. Can you bleach out urine stains?" Veronica laughed, looking over to Heather M. and D.. Heather D. burst out laughing while Heather M. gave a mere chuckle.

"You seemed pretty amused," Heather Chandler said bluntly, her voice alone making both Heathers stop laughing hearing their queens strict voice. Veronica looked over to the blonde, a bright smile still plastered on her face. "I thought you'd given up on high school guys." Heather said, her cold blue eyes filled with concentration as she aimed at the wooden ball. She curled her lips as she pulled the mallet back, ready to take a swing and win for the fourth time in a row.

Veronica let some of the hair fall into her face, not putting too much thought into the question. "Never say never," she muttered. Never say never to a hot kid with a gun. She mentally added, not saying it out loud for obsessive reasons. She would rather keep her and J.D's meeting between them. If "meeting" is even the right term for what happened earlier. They had only met today, but have already shared very intimate- but brief -affection for each other. What is our standing point? Does he even like me in the way I want him to like me?

Heather's red ball hit Heather's green one, making another clicking sound. It snapped Veronica away from her dirty daydream of Jason, looking over to see Heather looking down as Heather's red ball hit hers again.

Heather sighed, her chest rising and falling. Her green blazer looked teal in the high afternoon sun, and her eyes looked like they were filled with disappointment. "So what are you going to do, Heather?" Heather asked with big doe eyes. "Take the two shots, or send me out?"

Heather tilted her head with a mischievous smirk on her red lips. She walked over to the red-head, slowly. "Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast?" Heather spit at Heather. Veronica and Heather M. shared a knowing look at one another. Stupid bitch. Veronica pouted, crossing her arms against her chest.

Heather C. started to move closer to Heather D., making the young girl look up in fear of her. "First you ask if can be red," the blonde continued, "knowing that I'm always red."

Heather's black flats knocked her ball next to Heather's green one, then putting her foot on top of the red one. She lifted her mallet high to her side, then took a perfect thoughtless swing at the ball, that went flying in the air over a statue and into some bushes across Veronica's backyard.

Heather Duke cursed under her breath as her green ball hit the tall metal fence behind rows of trees. Heather Chandler smiled, like she was proud of herself. Heather McNamara had her mouth wide open, dropping her mallet in surprise. Veronica rolled her light-brown eyes and shook her head. She really is a mega bitch.

"It's your turn, Heather." Heather told Heather sarcastically. Mythic bitch. Veronica corrected.

Heather walked over to her ball, looking at it's green beauty in uncertainty. "Easy shot, Heather!" Heather Chandler yelled. "No way, no day!" Heather McNamara called over, fixing the collar of her white blouse under her yellow blazer. "Give it up, girl." Veronica muttered to her, pity glossing over her eyes.

Heather Duke looked over to the group of girls who were waiting for her to go. She looked back down to the ground, a small sweat forming on her forehead and upper lip. She clenched her brows together, and aimed her mallet at the ball. She swung her mallet back and forth behind the ball, looking at it, and then looking off to the side. Where is she aiming? Veronica wondered as she followed the red-heads eyes.

Suddenly, her mallet hit the back of the ball with a clink. It flew off and hit the back of a statute, making a banging sound. After that it bounced off a tree, then falling off and rolling across the lawn and going straight through a wicket until it came to a stop.

Heather Chandler's mouth fell open, staring in disbelief of what she just witnessed. "Oh my god, that was amazing!" Heather M. shouted, followed by Veronica exclaiming, "holy shit." Heather smiled and let out a victory sqwell before making her way back over to the group of astonished girls with hip in her step.

Heather M. looked over to Veronica and Heather C., her yellow blazer cashing her eye. "So, tonight's the night, are you excited?" She asked, picking up her mallet. Veronica felt disappointment blow up like a balloon in her chest. The brunette knew what they were referring to, the party that she had completely forgotten about.

Heather Chandler stood up straighter, overjoyed to change the topic. "I'm giving Veronica her shot. Her first Remington Party." She declared, eyeing Heather Duke with daggers as she passed by her.

Veronica looked down to her feet again, noticing that it was her turn to swing. Parties were never really her scene, and definitely not Remington parties. Remington College was well known for throwing parties, very brutal parties. There are several stories about teenage girls going and getting badly hurt. I don't know if all of them are true, but I know at least one that is true. Mainly because Heather had to stay at my house after he happened to her... Poor girl...

Heather Chandler spun on her heels, crystal eyes looking at her and a sly smile on her face. "You blow it tonight, girl. And it's cougars with kids all next year." Heather said bluntly, almost disappointed that she wasn't graduating this year. Pretty bold of you to assume that I'm going to Remington next year, Heather. Little do you know that I applied to Yale and Duke. Veronica thought smugly, turning her head to the side as she hid a smile.

Veronica looked down at the blue ball, and gently hit it with her mallet. The Heathers took this game so seriously, when it's really just golf without holes. Heather D. flattened her skirt and sat down by one of Veronica's mother's various Koi Pounds, watching as Heather C. took her turn once again.

Heather hit her ball just hard enough to knock Heather's ball out of the game again. Heather threw her hands up in defeat seeing her green ball roll away. "Why!" She proclaimed. "Why not." Heather replied, her eyes turning slits,

"Heather! You mother is here!"

All four girl looked back to see Veronica's mother standing on top of the stone steps, holding a tea tray with several tiny cups and plates on it. "Come on over who ever wants a ride!" Heather M. yelled as she raised her yellow mallet and turned to walk up the steps. The other two Heathers dropped their mallets and followed her up stairs.

"Bye!" They called to Veronica's parents before rushing out the back gate. Veronica followed shortly after, waking up the steps to her fairly large, cottage style house. It was a nice house, six bedrooms, four bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and two offices. Not to mention all the expensive antiques throughout the home that was in an especially nice neighborhood. Like the Heathers, Veronica's parents were rich. Not all the way, but loaded.

"Hey, take a break Veronica! Sit down!" Her father called her, wearing his cyan sweater while her mother wore a purple throw over. "So, what was the first week of spring vacation withdrawal like?" Her dad asked, starting some friendly conversation with his straight-A daughter.

Veronica picked up a piece pate' as she sat down, shoving it in her mouth. "I don't know, it was okay, I guess." The brunet sighed, her mouth was still full. "Hey, kid, isn't the prom coming up?" Veronica's mother asked, staring at her daughter with a smirk. Veronica shared the smirk, knowing where this conversation was going. "I guess," she smiled, swallowing her food before her mother fussed at her.

Her father looked down at his paper, digested by the thought of his sweetheart dating some teenage dirt bag. "Any contestants worth mentioning?" Her mother continued, placing her hands in her lap. Veronica crinkled her nose in thought, once again remembering her teenage gunslinger. "Maybe," Veronica answered, " there's kind of... a Dark Horse in the Running." She smiled and bit into a cracker, mentally cringing at herself.

"Goddamn, will someone tell me why I read these spy novels?" Her father budded in, steering the sexual topic away from his wife and daughter. Veronica was more than happy to stop talking about her love life."Because you're an idiot." Veronica added. Her dad raised his eyebrows questionably, but playfully. "Oh yeah, that's it." He smiled. "You two," her mother shook her head with a smirk.

Veronica's heart suddenly stopped hearing Heather's Mother's car roll away, reminding her of the party she had to get ready for. She jerked her hand away from the table, "Great pate', but I've got to mother if I want to be ready for that party tonight." Veronica gibed as she bolted out of her chair and rushed inside. Her hair bounced on her shoulders as she made her way up the rickety wooden stairs. "Make sure to clean up the yard!" She heard her mother call for her as she shut her bedroom door.

The silence of her room made her heartbeat change pace, and her mind relaxed to the sound of pure nothingness. Today at been busy, and had kept her on her toes. It hadn't been a bad day, but definitely not a perfect one. It had been normal up until J.D. Then it just slowly progressed into a tiring, side-cramping pain. Maybe it's a sign. Veronica laughed to herself, shaking the absurd thought away.

"Fuck," Veronica whimpered, stubbing over to her bed. She stood in front of her bed for a few seconds while she unbuttoned her blazer, blue painted finger-nails getting chipped while she popped each button out. Another thing I need to work on tonight. She thought negatively as she slipped her shoes off and threw her blazer against the wooden floor. At least I did all my homework in the study-hall.

Once she was free of those awful shoulder pads, she fell back against her blue quilt. The sun coming through her window reflected off her white blouse, making her body shimmer in the light. Her arms and back ached after carrying around books all day, and from holding her mallet for three to many hours.

I could be with J.D. right now. The teenage girl's mind couldn't seem to stop thinking of him. If it weren't for the Heather's, she would be J.D. right now. Possibly somewhere... More private than the hallway in front of the principal's office. Oh god, Mrs. Pauline probably saw. Veronica's face turned red at the thought.

As of late, the board discussed the problem of student intercourse on school grounds. Supposedly, the punishment was sitting through a sex-education lecture with whoever you were caught with. Veronica has no idea if this is true or not, but she didn't want to find out. That may be the time where she finally snaps.

"Veronica! I don't hear that shower water running!" Veronica's mother called from downstairs.

Veronica stood up without a second thought. She skirmished through her closet, looking for a proper dress for tonight. Veronica wasn't exactly girly, but she didn't want to be fused at by Heather. She'd managed to keep her mind away from murder for the past few hours, she didn't want to break her streak because she had a clothing malfunction.

Veronica's eyes and hands searched carefully. She pulls one dress after another, only to put it back after having a good look at it. What would J.D. like? The idea popped into her mind suddenly after eyeing a solid black dress. Based on the way J.D. had dressed today, he may like it, but it was for funerals, and Heather would go a-whole if Veronica wore it. Shaking her head, she moved on. In only a few more seconds, Veronica found the perfect dress.

It was a tight gray dress that was cuffed on the sleeves, with a black overall that went over it. A big navy jewel hangs above the cut with a small feather dangling from it. It's darling. Veronica smiled, remembering what J.D. had called before he left.

J.D. would be all over you, Veronica.

...

AN:

Happy Valentines Day!! <3 Hope everyone wasn't too lonely this year <3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
119K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
474K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
139K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...