Prismatic love | tk ✓

Από Radiant-Taekook

Where Jeon Jungkook sees the true colors of his husband, Jeon Taehyung. ♡︎♡︎♡︎ "I could be red or I could be... Περισσότερα

ᴘʀɪsᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ℝ𝕖𝕕
𝕐𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨
𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖
ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕝𝕖
𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℙ𝕚𝕟𝕜
𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖

𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜

2.3K 257 209
Από Radiant-Taekook

♥︎ 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ♥︎

Third Person POV

Gazing at the soft pink clouds which resembled cotton candy, Taehyung smiled warmly, sheer fascination glinting in his eyes.

The transformation of the scenarios while travelling through air never ceased to amaze him. It felt like entering in an another dimension.

Amidst of his fascinated gazing, he felt a warmth enveloping his hand, making him tear his eyes away from the cotton candy clouds and look at his husband with a lovely smile.

"Isn't it breathtaking?" Taehyung asked, admiring the pink clouds and the soft tints of coral and golden.

"Yeah, utterly breathtaking." Jungkook had a dazed smile on his face, tenderly gazing at his lover.

The blonde sensed the gaze and glanced at the younger, who was already looking at him with so much affection.

"I meant the scenery, Kookie." Taehyung giggled, light pink hue dusting his cheeks at Jungkook's remark.

"Oh? But I was talking about you, darling." Jungkook said, leaning forward as he stole a kiss from Taehyung, leaving him with blazed cheeks and an accelerated heartbeat.

"Cheesy, Koo." The blonde mumbled and averted his gaze towards the pink clouds again, to calm his raging heart.

Such little and pure gestures always left him flustered, even if it had been such a long time experiencing them.

"How much more time will it take to reach there?" Taehyung asked, playing with Jungkook's fingers.

"Probably, half an hour more."

"I am so excited! Its been so long since we visited Japan." Taehyung squealed, excitement coursing through his veins by thinking about his favorite country.

"I think its been more than two years."

"Can we please stay here for some time after attending the event?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook with pleading eyes.

The CEO seemed hesitant as they both had work and---

"Please please please, Jungkookie." Taehyung pleaded, wanting to stay in Tokyo for a longer span and maybe go on cute dates with his husband just like the old times.

"Alright, alright. I guess we can stay here for three or four days before returning home." Jungkook sighed softly, not wanting to witness Taehyung's happy aura fade.

A content smile soon replaced that sigh when Taehyung engulfed his husband in a side hug, pecking his lips, softly.

The blonde literally emitted happiness as he smiled brightly, looking forward to the arrival of the event and their mini-vacation.

______________________

Light rays of the early sunshine peeked into the aesthetic hotel room where the Jeon couple was staying.

Both were snuggled with each other, snoring softly until Jungkook's phone rang, shrilling ring tone tearing the peaceful silence as the ravenette flinched and woke up, hands flailing towards his phone to pick it up.

Why is he calling at this hour?

Jungkook thought, seeing the name of his friend and business partner who was hosting the grand event.

Park Chanyeol.

He blinked a few times to adjust focus, and turned the phone silent before carefully slipping out of bed, making sure to not wake up his lover who was in a peaceful slumber.

Smiling softly at the serene expression of the blonde, Jungkook leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss on Taehyung's cheek, brushing away some stray locks.

The ravenette walked out in the balcony to call Chanyeol back and ask about some certain texts he received.

They were all related to the event which would be be held tonight.

Jungkook and Taehyung were invited to the seventh anniversary of Chanyeol's company.

Coincidentally, it was held in Tokyo.

_______________________

Somehow, Taehyung could always feel the absence of the warmth of his significant other.

Fluttering open his eyes, he squinted his eyes at the empty space next to him. Lazily sitting up, he rubbed his eyes, the small frown never leaving his face.

Where did Jungkookie go?

He wanted to wait for the ravenette to return but sleep didn't let things go as planned so the blonde dozed off while sitting there, tangled in the silky duvet.

Jungkook came back after a while and chuckled, when he saw Taehyung sitting, his chin rested on his palm, snoring softly.

"Tae?" Jungkook tapped his shoulder, climbing up on the bed, next to him.

Taehyung hummed, eyes still closed, clearly in another dimension.

"Tae, baby--- what are you doing?" Jungkook stifled a laugh when Taehyung spoke in his sleep.

"Waiting for my Koo."

"I am here." He said and gently made Taehyung lay back, his head resting on the soft pillow.

The blonde was startled by the movement so he opened his eyes and tried to glare at the ravenette in his sleepy state.

"Where were you?"

"Chanyeol called." Jungkook replied as Taehyung shifted to hug Jungkook, nuzzling into his chest.

The blonde angrily mumbled something and fell back into the deep slumber, making Jungkook smile at his adorable behavior.

_______________________

"How do I look?" Taehyung asked, twirling a little as he showed his eye-catching outfit to his husband.

"Breathtaking." Jungkook uttered, completely allured by the sinful sight in front of him.

The blonde looked so sexy that Jungkook wanted to ditch the event and---

"I don't wanna take you to the event attended by hundreds of people, while looking like this." Jungkook said, eyeing Taehyung's elegant yet sexy attire, specifically the tight black dress pants.

"What? I thought this ensemble looked good on me." Taehyung uttered, a confused dejected pout on his face as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Oh, it does. You look more than just good, dolled up like this."

"Then, why?"

Jungkook didn't say anything and avoided Taehyung's gaze, the blonde raised an eyebrow at the familiar vague behavior.

"Well?"

"You see. . . the thing is--- you look really pretty and well. . . I don't want others to ogle at you." Jungkook said, voice turning suspiciously low at the end.

"Oh, Jungkook." Taehyung wanted to face palm, an amused smile appearing on his face.

"Not my fault." Jungkook huffed, defending himself as he looked at Taehyung, wanting to have a taste of those soft lips.

"I really thought something was wrong with my outfit." Taehyung uttered, relieved that his attire wasn't having any flaws--- just his husband being a possessive idiot.

"But, look at yourself, baby. You look so sinful--- so hot, urging me to ditch the event and have the night to ourselves." Jungkook whispered, his voice deep and seductive, lips moving towards Taehyung's soft skin, gently sucking it.

The blonde felt his breath hitch, feeling hot all of a sudden and almost gave in, but successfully resisted, knowing all too well that they'll probably miss the event if things get steamier right now.

"We can't miss the event, Jungkookie." Taehyung whispered, cherishing the sensation of Jungkook's hot lips on his skin.

"You're right." A disappointed sigh left Jungkook's lips as he resisted the urge to pin Taehyung down on the bed, and remove the fancy fabric off of him.

The blonde giggled at the disheartened expression of his lover who glanced at the wall clock.

"Change your outfit, sweetheart. As much as I love seeing you in this--- I don't want everyone to gawk at you throughout the night."

"What---"

"Wear something else, please."

"I don't wanna change it, its so stylish." Taehyung whined, a pout on his face as he looked Jungkook with sulky eyes.

"You have so many other outfits, love. Maybe wear the one which won't make your sexy ass so prominent?"

Taehyung looked down, thinking of how to convince Jungkook to let him wear the current attire.

To his satisfaction, an idea popped in his mind, causing the pout to be replaced with a seductive smile.

"Let me wear this, Jungkook. If you're so worried about everyone staring at me--- then why don't you just mark me, hmm?" Taehyung whispered, his lips so close to Jungkook's ear, the soothing deep voice sending shivers down the ravenette's spine.

The blonde had the audacity to slightly tilt his head, exposing his smooth neck, waiting to be claimed.

Instead of getting flustered or shocked by the blonde's request, an exciting glint appeared in Jungkook's onyx eyes, as he smirked.

"Gladly, darling."

______________________

The event was beyond the couple's expectations. Everything was utterly extravagant and exquisite.

The guests were enjoying themselves to the fullest, tonight.

Well, most of them----

Initially, Jungkook was with Taehyung the whole time, keeping a protective arm around Taehyung's waist, who caught the attention of almost everyone by his elegance and alluring beauty.

The blonde absolutely cherished it. He loved this possessive side of his husband, which made him feel adored.

Though things started to twist a bit when Jungkook had to leave Taehyung's side for some while.

"Taehyung-ssi, are you alright?" Baekhyun asked, watching Taehyung bite his lip in annoyance while glancing towards his husband.

"Huh?"

The blonde was snapped out of his glaring session as he diverted his attention to the sophisticated and kind brunette, eyes confused.

"I asked if you were okay." Baekhyun smiled at Taehyung's expression, not understanding the situation at first.

"Yes, yes. I am alright." Taehyung replied, offering a polite smile to the beautiful male next to him.

Park Baekhyun was the spouse of Park Chanyeol, the host of this event, and Taehyung found his company absolutely delightful.

It would have been more pleasant if there wasn't this oddly attractive male with light cherry hair, constantly trying to flirt with his husband.

Jungkook and Chanyeol went to greet some of their business colleagues, while their spouses spent some time in each other's company.

Baekhyun looked at Taehyung's uneasy posture and traced the blonde's gaze.

"I think you should go to Jungkook-ssi." Baekhyun said, eyeing the weird male who was clearly making Jungkook uncomfortable.

"Uh---" Taehyung's cheeks tinted pink and he had no idea that the other noticed.

"Don't worry, I have encountered situations like this too." Baekhyun said with a chuckle and politely gestured a waiter to bring the tarts to them.

Taehyung looked at the other with confused eyes but Baekhyun only handed him the tart and told him to go.

Taehyung realized the silent message after some moments and smiled at Baekhyun who grinned, waiting to see how the blonde will make the cherry haired leech back off.

_____________________

"Do you wanna grab a drink and go to the veranda? The stars are very beautiful tonight."

Shiratori Kaze, a Japanese worker under Chanyeol's company clearly didn't see the wedding ring on Jungkook's ring finger or the fact that the ravenette was visibly uncomfortable by his shameless actions.

The ravenette kept declining his offers with a tight-lipped smile but the man wasn't giving up.

Jungkook was about to snap at Kaze, but stopped when he noticed Taehyung walking towards him, an elegant aura surrounding him, making him look ethereal and oh so beautiful.

A relieved smile automatically made it's way on Jungkook's face, as the blonde came nearer.

Taehyung stopped when he reached Jungkook and the ravenette wrapped an arm around his waist, giving his husband a warm smile.

The other smiled back, completely ignoring the cherry haired male who was glaring at the blonde, angry at him for interrupting his failed attempts at flirting.

"Excuse m---" Kaze was interrupted as Taehyung spoke up, completely dismissing the existence of the employee.

"Have you tried these tarts, Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked with a small smile, as Kaze frowned at the comfortable and natural behavior of the two. It seemed that the two had known each other for a long time.

"No, have you?" Jungkook asked, both unaware of the irritated expression of the cherry haired worker in front of them.

Taehyung took a small bite, humming at the yummy taste and turned towards Jungkook, gently holding his face and boldly kissed him out of nowhere.

Jungkook responded with the same vigour, tasting the sweet strawberry flavor of the tart as Taehyung parted his lips slightly, allowing the ravenette to kiss him deeply.

Kaze froze at the scene, mouth gaping like a shook fish in sheer shock as the two males in front of him kissed passionately, without giving a fuck about anything or anyone.

Baekhyun smirked as he mentally praised the blonde, standing with his arms crossed at a distance, loving how Taehyung had done it.

They both parted and Taehyung internally smirked when he saw the startled expression of the Japanese male from his peripheral vision.

"How was it?" Taehyung asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes, mustering up an innocent smile.

"The kiss or the tart?"

Taehyung giggled, "How about both?"

"Sweetest." Jungkook smiled, happily.

The ravenette tilted his head and looked at Kaze who seemed like he had encountered something uncanny.

"Oh, Kaze-san---" Jungkook started, as he pulled Taehyung closer by his waist, holding him gently.

Taehyung smirked at the man who was looking like he had his night ruined. Well, it was his fault by wanting to woo someone who was taken.

"Let me introduce you to my husband, Jeon Taehyung."

_____________________

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 ♡︎♡︎♡︎

-𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚊 ☼︎
14. Feb. 21

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

44.2K 1.7K 24
This story is purely based on my imaginations ♥️✨ This story is about A cute Loving Family it focuses more on taekook as parents Here you'll get to...
338K 16.5K 50
A beautiful story of a Kim and a Jeon. 🤍🪄 Kim taehyung, Min yoongi , jung hoseok and jimin ,the medical students from...
355K 13.2K 16
Taehyung is forced to marry Jungkook And he decided to turn the younger life into a living hell. Grammar mistakes(a lot) 01.04.2020 (April fool uwu) ...
188K 8.4K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...