Confusing Love (One Direction...

By UntamedHeart_

Lily Carter's best friends are Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Harry Styles from On... More

Prologue
Louis' Party
Presents and Decisions
Irresistible Harry
Niall
A New Friend
3 Special Words
Blissful Perfection
Trust Issues
Hide & Don't Seek
Now and Forever
Preparing For The Date
Songs, Tears, and Hugs
The Date
Already Lost Me
Taken (Part 1)
Taken (Part 2)
Saying Goodbye
Easy
Lost & Found :)
Taking A Break
Louis' Advice
Eleanor The Life Saver
A New Romance Already?
We Really Have To Find Eleanor
X is Afraid of You
Loved You First
A Traitor
Revealing X (Part 1)
Revealing X (Part 2)
Sorta Like Sleeping Beauty
Save You Tonight
Donuts & Prank Calling
Bubble Tea, Shopping, Makeover!
Lightweight
Valentine's Day ♥ (Part 1)
Valentine's Day ♥ (Part 2- For Infinity)
Friendship Circle
First Time
Somewhere Only We Know
Forgotten Birthday
Our Story
The One I Wanna Marry
Lightning Bugs
Turning Into Louis?
They Don't Know About Us
Only Getting Started
It Is What It Is
His Videos
Fear of the Unknown
Not That Bad
Beside You
Toy Story Party
Just Can't Let Her Go
The Dress
Diana
Story of My Life
Midnight Memories
The Wedding (Part 1)
The Wedding (Part 2) {Last Chapter}
{Author's Note}
{Check it out}

Informational Game

191 1 2
By UntamedHeart_

I woke at a start from a nightmare. My hair was wet from sweat and it stuck to my face and neck. My eyes burned from crying in my sleep. I barely remember what it was about. I think it had something to do with Niall and Harry though. I got up and tripped my way to the door.

When I opened it and surveyed the room, I spotted Niall watching TV. I guess he had a difficult time sleeping too. I made my way over to him, luckily without tripping this time. “Niall” I whispered. He jumped and then relaxed when he realized that it was just me. “Can’t sleep?” I nodded. He motioned for me to sit with him on the couch.

He rested his hand on my head and then looked at me funny. “Lily, why is your hair wet?” I shrugged, “Nightmare.” Worry seeped into his face. “What was it about?” I shrugged again. “I don’t remember.” I decided not to tell him about Harry being in it.

He still didn’t know that my feelings for Harry weren't intensified anymore. Whenever I say Harry’s name, Niall gets all stiff and doesn’t talk very much. “I’m sorry.” I smiled up at him, “It’s fine. I’m just really tired now.” He nodded and I snuggled into the blanket he was using.

He caressed my cheek as I laid my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes, trying to at least get another hour of sleep. “What time is it?” I muttered. “2:37.” Niall answered softly. My eyelids fluttered, trying to see his face again before I fell asleep. He was staring at me, but his face looked thoughtful. “Sweet dreams.” He said something else but it was too quiet for me to hear.

When I woke again, Niall was still there holding me, but he was asleep. I needed to get up, but I didn’t want to. Being here was perfect. Louis walked into the room with Harry right behind him. They looked at me and winked. What was going on? Then Harry came up to me and whispered in my ear, “We’re going to annoy little Nialler."

I giggled and tried to get up without waking him. It was hard because he was leaning on me and his arm was around me. Carefully, I picked up his arm and put it at his side. In his sleep, he sighed and put his arm back around me, holding me tighter. “Help!” I said loud enough for Louis and Harry to hear me, but quiet enough to not wake Niall. Louis just laughed at me and shook his head. “You’ll just have to stay there.” He joked quietly. I glared at him while he grinned at me.

“Little Irish…” Harry cooed. Then, he poked Niall softly on his back. Niall didn’t make a sound. I covered my mouth and tried not to giggle. “Wake up…” Louis said hypnotically. Harry then poked Niall’s cheek again and again.

Cute Niall still didn’t wake up until Louis jumped on him and sat in his lap. “What the…” Niall finally woke up and pushed Louis on the floor. “Don’t hurt Boo Bear!!” Harry shouted. I laughed and Niall smiled at me. “Hazza, Nialler tried to kill me.” Louis sat there fake crying while Harry tried to comfort him. “Good morning, Niall.” I brushed his messy hair out of his face so I could see his eyes.

“I’m hungry.” Niall laid on me and just laughed. I laughed with him, “Niall get off me and go eat.” “Okay, come with me!” He hopped off the couch and tripped over Harry and Louis. “Fine, but I’m not taking the same path as you.” Harry started giggling and Louis shoved Niall away.

“Nialler, go get me a carrot.” Niall finally got to the kitchen and got out almost all of the food they had. I grabbed a carrot for Louis because Niall was just focused on himself at the moment. “Here, Louis.” He grabbed it the second I came in the room. “I love you my carrot.” He started stroking the carrot while Harry played with his hair. “You guys are so weird.” I grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it at them.

After an hour, Niall stopped eating for a while. Louis was with Eleanor and Harry was in his room on his laptop. Liam had left to go see Danielle, leaving me, Niall, and Zayn alone in the living room. I wanted to ask Niall what he had said to me earlier before I had fallen asleep again, but Zayn was there. I guess I could ask him later. “So, Zayn…” I started.

I felt like I hadn’t had a conversation with him in a while. “Yes?” Zayn smiled; he had always been nice to me, just like Niall. “How’s Perrie?” I could tell they really loved each other, and it was sweet. “She’s great.” When he talked about her, he was always happier. “Why do you ask?” “I was just wondering.” I smiled at him and then looked at Niall.

He was zoning out and happened to be fixed on me. When he snapped out of it, he blushed realizing I was staring at him. I liked him so much. “When are you two going to date already?” Zayn was smirking at us. We both blushed, and Niall answered. “Can we, um, talk about this later?” Aw, I wanted to hear what he was going to say. “So, what do you guys wanna do?” Harry came in the room, interrupting us.

“We should play a game.” Zayn suggested. A look passed between Harry and Zayn that I didn’t understand. Niall seemed confused for a second and then realization hit him. He blushed again and lowered his eyes. “I don’t understand…” I said, hoping they would tell me. “Let’s play truths.” “Um what happened to dares?” I asked. “Well, we all know Nialler is a wimp, so it’ll be just truths.” Harry laughed as Niall glared at him, and we started.

“I choose Harry.” Zayn said. “Is it true that you think Lily is a good kisser?” Harry nervously played with the carpet we were sitting on. “You have to answer or suffer the consequences.” Zayn laughed with Niall. “Well, I guess.” Harry mumbled. “What was that?” Zayn questioned. Then, someone knocked at the door. “Who would that be?” Niall asked. “I have no idea. I’ll go answer.” I got up and opened the door.

“Hi, I wasn’t sure what time…” Ashley was standing outside waiting to come in. “That’s fine. We were playing truths.” I looked at her put together outfit, and then glanced down at myself. I was wearing a light blue cami (that matched Niall’s eyes) with silky polka dotted pants. “Come in.”

She entered and looked around. “Sorry, we were just being lazy.” Ashley laughed, “That’s okay. I felt like doing that, but it might be strange if I came over here in PJs.” I nodded and lead her over to everyone else. “We’re adding a player.” Harry smiled, “It’s a good thing that we just now started.” We all sat in a circle on the floor. I sat in between Niall and Ashley. Ashley sat next to Harry, who sat next to Zayn.

“So Harry, what were you saying again?” Zayn was still trying to annoy Harry.  Harry frowned, “I already answered your question. Who’s next?” Niall answered, “I think it should be Lily.” I shook my head. “No, you!” Niall laughed and sighed. “Fine.” He said. “Who’s asking?” I turned to Ashley. “Do you want to?”

She slowly nodded and smiled. “Hmm, Niall.” She thought about what to ask. “How close are you and Lily?” She seemed curious. Niall blushed and answered. “Really close. She’s my best friend and we tell each other everything.  She understands me and she can always make me feel better when I’m upset about something.” Zayn coughed, “I didn’t hear her ask for an explanation.”

Niall’s cheeks turned a pink color. I smiled at him; he must be really embarrassed. Ashley smiled too and remained quiet. “I think it’s Zayn’s turn!” I declared. “I’ll ask.” Niall grinned evilly. “Malik…” Niall began. Zayn looked a little scared. “Would you cut off all your hair if Perrie asked you too?” Zayn’s face was priceless. “How dare you ask that!” Zayn yelled.

“You have to answer or suffer the consequences, remember?” Harry told Zayn. Zayn hit the floor with his fist and answered. “Yeah, I would for her. I know she won’t seriously torture me like that though." Ashley and I laughed. “I’m asking Lily now.” Harry playfully winked at me. “I accept the challenge.” I said causing the others to laugh.

“If Niall asked you to be his girlfriend, would you say yes or no?” My face got warm and everyone was silent. Niall wouldn’t stop looking at me. “I hate you, Harry.” He laughed and waited. “I would say yes.” I replied, confidently. I heard an “Aww” from Ashley and Zayn whistled. Harry smirked and Niall had the biggest smile I’d ever seen. “Next?” I said, trying to move on.

“Let’s ask Ashley something now.” Harry smiled at her and she looked down blushing. “Who wants to ask?” We all looked at each other and then all of them turned towards me. “You haven’t asked anything yet, Lily.” Zayn nodded in my direction. I didn’t want to embarrass her, but I really wanted to ask this question.

“Okay I got one.” Ashley smiled, but her eyes seemed to be saying “Please don’t ask anything too personal.” Hopefully, she won’t be mad at me for asking this. “Do you think Harry is cute?” Her mouth opened and closed. She looked surprised. Harry winked at her and she played with her hair. “Mmhmm.” She answered. She looked up at Harry and he gave her a flirty smile.

“This is the most informational game I’ve ever played.” Zayn laughed. “I agree.” I said to him. Afterwards, no one said anything…except Niall. “Snack break!” He yelled, getting up and going to his favorite place. The Kitchen.

_________________________________________________

Wow, more people are reading this than I expected! :) Anyways, this chapter was fun to write but I don’t think it was very good. I promise that you’ll find out what Niall said to Lily soon. Sorry about Liam not really being in this chapter.

 So, do you think Niall and Lily should be a couple? Maybe Harry and Ashley?

Hopefully you guys are enjoying this as much as I am <3

                                                                               ~Isabella:)                     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 731 58
Ally Tomlinson is, you guessed it, one of Louis Tomlinson's younger sisters. Growing up, they became best friends, barely spending any time apart. Si...
11.7K 374 30
Emma Jones and Liam Payne have been the best of friends ever since they met in chorus class back in grade school. Two years after the creation of One...
20.1K 36 53
Brianna has been best friends with Harry Styles, a member of the very famous boy band One Direction, since she can remember. Up until recently, Brian...
7.2K 259 34
Anna grew up in Cheshire with her very close friend, Harry. Little did they all know that he would become Harry Styles. They had been separated from...