Best Mistake (Ariana Grande a...

By grandeismymom

Ariana Grande was always the girl who never was noticed because she wasn't the "prettiest" at school. But wha... More

Getting Ready for Last Day of Junior Year
Last day of junior year
Almost Summer <3
Summer (Part 1)
Summer (Part 2)
Senior Year
Sean <3
The Party
Monday After the Party
First Date
<3
UPDATE!!!
Really Alexa?
Need a writer!!

Chapter 9

459 25 3
By grandeismymom

When I got home from the party all I could think about was the kiss. The sparks it sent through by body and wondering if he felt it too. And what Natalie would do to me now.

What have I gotten myself into? I thought as I headed up the stairs to my room and plopped on my bed and checked the time. 2:19 a.m.

I can't wait to go to school on monday. I quitetly said as I drifted to sleep.

**

I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing.

Hey what happened to you last night??

nothing I just wanted to go home

did you see sean

yes...and we kissed

WHAT?!? Im coming over

***

I was eating cereal and in barged alexa.

OMG YOU KISSED HIM!!!!

SHH! my mom is still sleeping.

sorry. so tell me everything!!

well we had some drinks and he said I was beautiful and then we kissed, but then natalie came and ruined everything.

Ew what did she say?

She said I should watch my back.... I have no idea what she would do to me!

Don't worry if Sean really likes you, he won't let Natalie get in the way.

I hope your right.. let's go watch a movie so I can get my mind off of her.

********

After Alexa went home I went to my room and just laid in bed and thought of how much that kiss meant to me and how I hope Natalie doesn't do anything to ruin my chances with him.

I can't wait to see him tomorrow, I said as I drifted off to sleep.

***

Hey guys, I'm so so sorry for not updating. I have been so busy with school and I just don't have time to write. I will try to update on a regular basis but I can't make promises. Love You! <3 Also please vote, it shows me how much you love the story and gives me motivation to update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
284K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
186K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...