๐‡๐ž๐ฒ, ๐’๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐...

By uvusthetic

[๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐†] โ๐™”๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฅ! โž ... More

~ ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ~
สŸแด€ษดแด…ษชษดษข
แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡ แด›แด ษชษดแด€ส€ษชแดขแด€แด‹ษช สœษชษขสœ!
แดแด‡แด‡แด› แด›สœแด‡ แด„สŸแดœส™
แดกสœแดแดแด˜s...
แด€แด›แด›แด‡แดแด˜แด›
ส€แด‡แด แด‡สŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด
แด…ษชsแด›แด€ษดแด›
แด›แด€ษขษขษชษดษข แด€สŸแดษดษข
แด€ แดแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข สŸแดษดษข แดแด แด‡ส€แด…แดœแด‡
แด€ สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แด„สœแด€แด›
แด„แดษดแด„แด‡ส€ษด
sแด แดกแด‡ า“ษชษดแด€สŸสŸส แดแด‡แด‡แด›

sษชสŸแด‡ษดแด„แด‡

1.1K 44 1
By uvusthetic

~ ʜᴇʏ, sʟᴇᴇᴘʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ! ~
~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ~
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
~ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ~

Ever since Suna disappeared that one time at practice after Atsumu told you about his bitch of an ex-girlfriend you haven't been able to find him since.

He wasn't sitting with the team at lunch nor would you see him wandering around school to get to his next lessons. You knew he shared a few classes with your brothers so you were confused as to where he was. Was he hiding from you? You had no idea. You knew your brothers and the rest of the team knew about Suna's current condition but no one would say anything about it to you, and it was mildly infuriating to say the least.

You didn't want to push on the topic because there was obviously a reason as to why no one was telling you anything but it did hurt you inside at how excluded you felt. You understood you hadn't known the team for that long but it still kinda felt like a punch to the face.

Currently, you were sat in your room finishing up your art homework. Mr.Nishimura had you practicing some portrait exercises to help you get used to them and slowly but surely you were getting better and better at them. Yeah right this person looks like they got caught in a stampede... you were able to draw features but just couldn't match up with the other half of the face, so one eye would be perfect and the other would be completely wonky. "Goddammit..." you sigh as you scrunch up another piece of paper and throw it into the bin with the rest of the failed attempts. You had little separate sheets of paper next to the sheet you had done most of the assignment on to sketch things before putting a final version down on the homework page.

After a few more attempts you finished and threw your arms up with the little energy you had left. It was around 2pm and you had been drawing since 9am.

A knock on your door stops your small celebratory moment as you turn around to see Osamu walking in, . "Thought I'd tell yer that there are some snacks downstairs...dad got the barbecue out cause the weather is nice or soemthin' or other" you both shared a small laugh about how your dad would use any opportunity he could to barbecue some meat, he's a huge lover of summer what more can you say?

"I'll be right there" you stretch your legs out in front of you and your arms above your head, your joints all clicking as you let out a happy sigh. You had been sat in the same position for hours and it felt so nice to move your limbs once again.

Osamu held the door open for you as you stood up and followed him downstairs to where you heard a load of noise coming from outside. "Yo who the hell is outside?" you jabbed your brother in the arm lightly and he glanced outside the glass sliding doors and just shrugged his shoulders.

"Dad offered to hold a barbecue for the team so we invited 'em over" instead of continuing on the conversation he just walked over to the doors and opened them, stepping out into the surprisingly warm sunlight especially for this time of year anyway.

After realising you were just stood in the kitchen/dining area for a few seconds longer than you wanted to, you walked outside to join everyone and to your surprise Suna was sat outside with the rest of the team. It had been so long since you had seen him and it felt like you were meeting him for the first time all over again.

He had bags under his eyes and he looked a bit pale. Has he been eating and sleeping properly? His back was more hunched over than usual and his hands were fidgeting with the cutlery sat in front of him. Something clearly wasn't right and you weren't sure on how to approach him about it. Some part of you was telling you just to leave it alone since it could cause more harm then good but you also felt this overwhelming need to help, you felt a twang of guilt since you thought the reason for his behaviour was what happened at practice.

"Sumi stop starin' into space and grab some food before this fatass eats it all!" You hear Osamu's voice yelling at you from across the garden and when you look to see where he is you see him trying to fight off Atsumu, who was trying to get something off of his twin's plate.

Aran walks over to you and places an arm on your head, using his height to his advantage as he rested on you. "I have no idea how you manage to stay sane Sumi" you shrug your shoulders as Osamu did earlier, showing that you share some of Atsumu's traits as well as Osamu's, it all really just depended on what mood you were in and currently you were feeling slightly fatigued.

"If ya think I know then yer wrong" he chuckles and pats your head before walking back over to the third years.

Becoming gradually fed up with your brothers continuous bickering you grabbed the spare set of tongs and whacked them both on the head. "Sit down and eat will ya? I'll snitch on yer to mum otherwise!" Now this was a threat that you rarely used because if it wasn't used effectively then it wouldn't work. Both of them zoomed over to their chairs and sat there eating peacefully. And to think they're one year older than me...

You grab some food for yourself and join everyone at the table, occasionally looking up to see if Suna was taking glances at you but to your disappointment he was playing with some of the food on his plate, rolling it around with his fork. Eventually, he excused himself to go to the bathroom but despite being round your house before he had no idea where it was so you used this opportunity to your advantage. "Follow me" is all you said, not even giving him a chance to retort so he ended up following behind you.

You waited outside of the bathroom as he did his business but when he came back out he froze once he saw you leaning your back against the wall right in front of the bathroom door. "You're not sleeping properly are you?" You were trying really hard right now to not let your accent come through since you wanted to have a serious conversation. He didn't answer straight away, he just leaned against the doorframe and looked down. "Look I understand that it isn't any of my business but I'm worried...you look like a zombie" normally someone would've smiled or even laughed at what you said but all he did was continue to hang his head low, purposely averting eye contact. The both of you stand in silence for a short while but then someone clicks in your mind. "You were worried I was going to react like her weren't you?" His body flinched when you spoke again and you knew you had hit the bullseye.

You unfolded yourself arms from across your chest and walked over to him, balling your hand up into a fist and then placing it on his chest where his heart is. His eyes met your determined ones and he had a thousand questions rushing through his mind, all about what was going through yours. "I would never, no matter what situation we were in, react like her...I don't know all of the details but I know that she was awful to you"

His stiffened body finally relaxed as you smiled warmly at him. "I know but I guess I just got scared it would happen all over again is all..." you put your hand back down by your side.

"Well I can promise yer that I'll be one of the best friends yer have ever had! Even better than 'Tsumu!" He smiled weakly at the way your accent had started coming through again. The once tense atmosphere had finally been lifted and he felt calm around you once more. Why did you have this effect on him though? And so easily at that.

He puts his hands in the pockets of his jeans and starts to walk back to the garden but stops halfway down the hallway to turn and look back at you. "I'll hold you to that promise...I'm sorry by the way...for acting like an idiot"

You grinned at him before walking over to him and lightly slapping him on the back. "Don't worry about it, you had your reasons" you paused as you now walked a few steps ahead only to then look back at him. "Last one there has to give the other some of their food!" You chimed as you started running through your house.

"Hey that's cheating!" He yells as he starts to run after you. Of course he caught up and won the race, much to your dismay.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895K 29.5K 41
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ, ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ-๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ...
364K 8K 15
[๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐‘๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ!๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] {๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ} ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜น ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
250K 8.2K 44
ใ€Œ ๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜๐˜ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜ˆ ๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜–๐˜’ ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜› ๐˜๐˜๐˜” ๐˜š๐˜”๐˜–๐˜’๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด (๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ) ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...
171K 4.2K 17
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๐๐€๐†๐„ ๐…๐„๐•๐„๐‘โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ. ห—หห‹ 'หŽห— ห—หห‹...