ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴛ

~ ʜᴇʏ, sʟᴇᴇᴘʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ! ~
~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ ~

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

You and Yumi often spent the evenings talking to each other and getting to know each other more, and you've actually both got a lot more in common than you thought you would. She was also really into art but did not study it at school since her dream career was within the science world but she definitely knew a thing or two about portraits. She even offered to help you out occasionally after school if you were both free and had the energy after practice.

Speaking of practice, the training week had been going really well. The teams Inarizaki were competing against were strong and proved that it was quite a challenge to get around their tactics but the team were doing their best and it often worked in their favour.

You walked back into the gym with a crate full of filled up water bottles. I'm working out daily as well by just carrying this thing back and forth. As heavy as the crate could get you had to admit that it beat just sitting around for hours as your brothers try to fling their sweaty towels at you.

The team has just finished their third practice match of the day and were definitely in need of a cold bottle of water, luckily you had them all filled up and ready to go. "Hey Yumi" you smiled as you place the crate down .

"Hey Sumi" Yumi had her attention on the other teams as well as her notebook because she was writing down their strategies that she picked out and plotted potential methods to get around them, they were all within the team's ability to do so of course. I dunno how she does it but she's a damn good strategist.

You notice the team coming over so you pick up two bottles ready for them to take. "Well done guys yer workin' really hard" gradually all of the bottles in the crate are gone and then are returned but this time they're empty. Good thing they've got names on them otherwise everyone would be indirectly kissing each other.

They were all sat down on the benches and since there was no space you sat on the floor in front of your brothers and Suna. "How's it going?" You asked as you stretched, all of that walking back of forth and extra working out really does a number on you.

"I'm so tired Sumi you don't even understand" Atsumu flails his arms about before leaning against Osamu who tries to push him off but reluctantly lets his twin continue his dramatic act.

Suna rolls his eyes and wipes the back of his neck with a towel. "I dunno why you're so tired...me and Samu are the ones who have been working the hardest" Suna finishes his sentence with a smirk since he knew your brother would shoot straight up to try whack him, which ended up happening of course.