Crystal {Completed}

Por Sarah24SM

One world two different colors.... She came from all the wrongs she never did, her side was nothing but fille... Mais

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue!
Romano

Chapter 35

1.2K 132 60
Por Sarah24SM

Romano sighs as he looks around the trees, he frowns when he feels as if he has been roaming the same place again and again.

"Am I lost?" he asks as he stares at the area.

"I think I have just crossed these trees" he mutters before he walks to a tree and touches it, picking up the stone he trees to make a mark on it to check if the feeling of his is true or not.

Turning around he jumps to climb a tree and checks the area to see if someone was following him or playing some trick unaware that Connor was sitting on the tree that was right behind him.

********

Romano walks inside of the house and Adrian raises a brow at the man in question, without a word Romano makes his way to the cabinet, opens and drinks directly from the bottle.

"Does that mean the search was not fruitful?" Adrian asks and Romano glares at the man.

"Try to walk around the trees for hours long"

"Well walking..."

"Again, and again on the same damn place!" Romano snaps and Adrian nods in understanding.

"You think the council does not trust you?" Adrian asks and Romano shakes his head no.

"It was not the council, I could feel someone but I could neither hear, sense or feel"

"A witch?" Adrian asks.

"I will say witches are strong but not that strong, it was something greater than just the magic of the witches" Romano points.

"What about your men?" Adrian asks next.

"None of us could track the kids"

"Were they having the same problem as you?" Adrian asks and Romano shakes his head no.

"There traces suddenly it's lost"

"Meaning?" Adrian asks with a frown.

"Someone is after the kids as well" Romano starts and Adrian walks away from his desk staring at his friend.

"We had their traces but suddenly it's gone"

"Gone?"

"Yes, one moment they were there, but now it's all gone as if they never existed"

"Are you sure the council does not have any other team seeking the kids?" Adrian asks.

"Council are as wary as we are, they want to see and know what the powers these kids hold, Adrian. The only reason they are even saying yes to my help is because none of them are ready for the unknown"

"If this is not council's doing then whose? These kids being hidden, I get it but their traces being gone, I do not"

"Even I am wondering it all, this is someone we have no clue about" Romano mutters before both of them stares at the door as it bursts opens and Dante walks in.

"I have been grounded! Can you fucking believe it! First, I have to stay with angels and do not even get to think sensual things about them, then I have to stay with my parents and now I am grounded!"

"Then how come we are seeing you?" Adrian asks and Dante glares at him.

"Must be the supernatural eyesight Goddess Luna blessed you with" Dante grumbles as he walks to grab the bottle from Romano's hand.

"Heard you joined the team council" Dante states.

"Where have you been?" Romano asks as he takes a seat and Dante puts the bottle down.

"I was deep inside a witch when I heard about the decisions regarding council. I swear after the downfall of Crystal I thought well no more of this monarch shit, but now we have a new council, bravo I say" Dante points and Romano raises a brow at Adrian who waves his hand and goes back to his desk.

"The council is looking for the special kids"

"Pedos I say, even I have an age starter pack, must be at the least eighteen years" Dante grins and Romano sighs.

"At least someone is still an asshole, glad to know that" Romano puts in and Dante grins.

"So, did they find the kids?" Dante asks as he jumps and sits on the desk of Adrian.

"No, their traces are all gone"

"All gone? Are you sure it's not some trick to hide their scents?" Dante asks.

"Not just scent Dante, their traces as if they were never there"

"Never there" Dante frowns.

"Yeah, and I have been going round and round the same damn place for hours long" Romano grumbles.

"What about Antonio's son? You guys handing the boy over to the council"

"Do you have any better idea?" Adrian asks.

"Hmm, if it was in my hands there would not even be a damn council. I mean fuck them and their rules, as if we are some pets to follow them around" Dante shrugs his shoulders as he gulps down from the bottle.

"No wonder you are still grounded at this age and time" Adrian sighs as he stands up and kicks Dante down from the desk.

"We do not need council to rule on us, I mean not that I would let them over me but..."

"They want to keep an eye on the kids"

"They could not control Crystal so they want to control those kids, I guess" Dante sighs and Romano nods his head.

"I heard you sent Warren to look over Enzo" Dante asks and Adrian nods his head.

"But it will not make a difference, I heard they will move Enzo from the pack"

"And we will just let them do so?" Dante asks and Adrian sighs.

"We have not found Crystal, until we know she is safe and well protected we cannot do anything"

"What if I find her?" Dante asks and both the men glance at each other.

"You can?" Romano asks and Dante nods his head.

"With you busy with council and him with his Alpha duties that leaves only me" Dante points and Adrian grins.

"Take Crystal to the pack house as soon as you find her" Adrian starts but Dante raises his hand to stop him.

"I will take her to my mother, she will be safer there"

"But..."

"If she wanted, she would have been in your pack, Ad. You have done everything to bring her back but she did not"

"She knows the danger she will bring if she moves to any pack, for now my home is the safest and unlike you all I never nag her" Dante points.

"The pack house is here home, Dante" Adrian reminds.

"Nope, now it's a part of you, it is no longer homeland of the Queen but the land of Martin Pack" Dante states and Adrian sighs.

"It's not as if I wanted it" he grumbles.

"Well, I will say this just once, only this once, you do look and sound cool being an Alpha, Adrian. It suits you, more than anyone" Dante grins and Adrian frowns.

"Fuck off" Adrian grumbles.

"Well, what about Enzo?"

"What about him?" Romano asks.

"Won't the boy need any guidance or protection?" Dante asks.

"For now, we can only wait and watch, because we have supported Crystal who openly they have their eyes on us, for now we cannot do anything" Adrian points and Dante pouts.

"One day I will throw the council with the force of my wings" Dante points as he gets up.

"You mean your very bright pink wings?" Romano teases and Dante narrows his eyes at him.

"What shade of pink was it?" Adrian asks as he slowly turns towards his desk.

"He can show us" Romano grins and Dante growls.

"I curse you both that you shall never get a mate!" Dante shouts.

"Had one, no interest in another" Adrian sighs.

"Well, if you are putting a curse let me add mine for you, you said you got a starter pack huh? Well hope your mate is not even eighteen when you meet her" Romano grins and Dante rolls his eyes.

"Who wants a mate when I can dip in any honey?" Dante asks.

"You are such a bastard" Romano shakes his head.

********

Jasper turns at once to stand in front of his mate and holds her arms as they stare in their eyes, Jade tilts her head to hear what he has to say.

"I know you are upset with me mate, but know that I had nothing but good intentions regarding you or Crystal. I just did and will continue doing what feels right to me...

Be angry at me but not at her" he smiles and Jade scoffs before she pushes his hands away and opens the door of the cabin to find it empty.

"Where did she go?" Jasper asks as he looks around the room and Jade sniffs the air.

"She has been gone for a while" Jade points and Jasper curses before he rushes out of the cabin in search of her.

"Check the other side, she must be around. We need to find her, fast" he asks his mate.

"Why are you so worried about her?" Jade asks as she slowly follows her mate.

"Not the time for that discussion"

"I think this is the perfect time, it's not like she cannot protect herself. She was once a Queen, she is a magical being, she can look after herself" Jade points.

"But that's the thing, she will not use her powers even to protect herself"

"And you know that how?" Jade asks and Jasper turns to stare at his mate with a sigh.

"Jealousy is not the color that should paint out life, Jade"

"Would you say same if I was the one gone and you found me cooped up in a cabin, with a man I wanted to protect?" she asks.

"Crystal is a promise I made to someone, if something happens to her, not only will it break my promise but will put many lives in danger, Jade. I will not ask you to forgive me for what I did, but will you trust me a little bit longer?

Trust me to not mess this between us, I have walked these lands alone for far too long but after meeting you I want nothing than you stay beside you as long as I can and to stay beside you, I have few things that needs to done and Crystal is one of those things" he states and Jade takes a deep breath before she nods her head before they look for Crystal.

********

Crystal turns to her side as she lies on the grass with a smile on her face, she sighs as she opens her eyes and stares at the man sitting beside her.

"I wonder if you too dream about me" she asks and the man stares at her.

"At times it's as if you are so close that I even sense you but then it will disappear, just like you do" she whispers but the man turns his head to stare ahead.

Connor stares ahead of him as his mate lies next to him, he does not reply to her words letting her believe in the dream she thinks she is having. He had seen her walk out of the cabin and wander around the trees, he had looked around for Jasper to ask him to follow her.

But when he did not find Jasper, he had no other choice but to silently follow her, she had sat on the grass for hours long deep in her thoughts before she lied down and fell asleep. He had just wanted to check on her, see if she was healing well.

Few moments turned into hours as he stared at his mate and before he could walk away, she had opened her eyes to find him staring at her and now she believed he was in her dream.

"I want to stay here for, forever in peace" she sighs as she turns on her back to stare at the clear blue sky.

"Then stay" his words make her turn her head and she smile sleepily at him before she shifts and wraps her arms around one of his thighs and closes her eyes.

"Only if you stayed with me" she whispers falling back to sleep.

Connor does not know how long they stay in that position but the next time Crystal opens her eyes she finds herself alone.

"Connor?" Crystal jerks up at once and looks around the place.

"Connor" she calls as she stands up looking for him when she does not find him, tears fill her eyes.

"Connor" her broken whisper echoes in the wood as she falls on her knees and cries for him.

********

Jasper sighs as he finds Crystal laying on the ground and crying, walking closer to her, he silently picks her up as he walks back to the cabin.

"Bastard" he mutters under his breath as he carries her back to the cabin.

Jade pulls the cover off the bed as her mate puts Crystal down on the bed, the couple glance at each other before they leave Crystal asleep on the room.

"How did you find her?" Jade asks her mate who sighs as he stares off at the trees.

"I have been following her"

"Why?" she frowns.

"Just" he shrugs his shoulder and she shakes her head before she too stares off at the trees.

"I am mad at you for leaving the pack, but seeing her..." Jade stops before she glances back at the cabin.

"I feel...I don't know what I feel but it's not a good feeling" she sighs.

"We need to find a safe place for her" Jasper points and she frowns.

"You think out pack cannot protect her?" she asks him and he grins.

"They are targeting the packs because of her and taking her there..."

"We can contact Adrian; he has been her guardian for ages. He will know what to do, you cannot stay here alone and protect her, you know" she points.

"I know" Jasper nods knowing well.

"And there is just so much days off I can have from my duties to stay with you" Jade adds making Jasper turns to face her as he smiles.

Jade eyes him before she melts in his arms as he reaches to grab the back of her neck, pulling her closer her nuzzles her nose with his.

"I love you" he whispers and Jade locks her lips with him in reply.

********

Crystal groans as she turns in the bed, opening her eyes she takes a deep breath, blinking her eyes she stares at the ceiling above. The peaceful silence she feels for a moment goes away with the sound of a crash.

Sitting up she tilts her head as she hears familiar voices, pushing the blankets off her body, Crystal runs out of the room.

Diego smiles with his arms open as Crystal comes flying out of the room before she buries her face on his chest.

"Diego" she sighs in relief holding on to the man.

"It's been a while" Diego murmurs as he holds her in his arms tightly.

"What...what are you doing here?" she asks as she pulls away from him.

"Broke my baby making tool" Dante's groan of voice makes Crystal turn around to find Dante laying on the ground with his hands between his leg.

"Dante?" Crystal worries.

"You stay away from my mate" Jade growls at Dante and Crystal finds Jasper grinning from behind Jade.

"What...what's going on?" Crystal asks confused.

"He thinks I kidnapped you" Jasper fills in.

"Not think I know" Dante groans as he gets up.

"He did not, Jasper saved me" Crystal clarifies.

"It's okay, red, no need to fear. We are here to take you back home and I will make sure I teach him a good lesson" Dante glares at Jasper.

"When I find him alone, without his mate" Dante narrows his eyes as Jade pushes her mate away from his view.

"Fight with someone your own caliber" Jade warns and Dante frowns.

"She just called you weak" Dante points at Jasper who wraps his arms around his mate from behind.

"I am her weakness" he states proudly and Dante turns to his father.

"This is the level of cuteness I will never get for my mate" he points before he walks to where Crystal is and pulls her out of his father's arms.

"Oh, my little red, I missed you. I could not even fuck without thinking about what you were doing, how you were doing" Dante cries as he hugs Crystal tightly in his arms.

"She did not need to hear all that" Diego sighs.

"But it's true"

"That is one level of truthfulness no one wants Dante" Diego points and Dante rolls his eyes before he cups Crystal's face.

"You have lost weight" he points.

"I..."

"This is a great, last time I flew with you, it killed my back" he grins and Crystal glares at him.

"I am not that heavy" she points.

"Of course not, you just are a big girl" he teases and Crystal raises her hand to hit him but he just pushes her a bit before running to hide behind his father.

"That was mean" Crystal shouts as she runs behind Dante to hit him.

********

"Which pack are you from?" Diego asks as he stares at Jasper.

"He is from my pack" Jade points but Diego stares at Jasper intently.

"I am a rogue" Jasper states and Jade glares at her mate.

"You are a summer now" Jade tells her mate.

"Well, I am after I mated you but he wanted to know who I really am"

"A rogue, why were you with Crystal?" Diego asks and Jasper shrugs his shoulders.

"Doing something you lots could not do" Jasper points and Diego narrows his eyes.

"And that is?"

"Being a rogue, I am an advantage, in your eyes I am no one. So, I get easily ignored, they do not see me"

"But now that you are seen, what makes you now?" Diego asks.

"Still a no one" Jasper sighs as he turns around to stare at Crystal and Dante who were fighting like two siblings about everything, anything and nothing.

"I will take Crystal with me" Diego notifies and Jade nods her head.

"Sure, Adrian thinks it is not safe for her to be with his pack or anyone at the one. The council may punish the weaker packs just to let us know they are not happy...

As for you, they will not try to pick a fight" Jade states as she too turns to see Crystal.

"Maybe this is for good, she has grown up around you. She will feel at home and ease" Jade points as they agree on it.

********

"Thank you" Crystal smiles at Jasper who bows his head down and she shakes her head at him.

"I really am thankful" Crystal states as she grabs his hand and squeezes it letting him know how much she meant it.

"You are welcome, take care of yourself, don't just lie down...then again, biting does helps when you are down and could not get up" he grins making her laugh.

"See you around" Crystal whispers before she smiles at Jade who nods once and Jasper watches as Crystal puts her arms around Dante who picks her up before opening him wings and Jade covers her mate's mouth who stares wide eyes as Dante flies away.

"Didn't angels have white wings?" he asks his mate once Dante leaves.

"Angels do, devils like him have pink wings" Jade states and Jasper laughs.

"Someone should definitely use him for gender reveal" Jasper chuckles and Jade frowns.

"Do you want to have a baby with me?" she asks much to his surprise and Jasper stops laughing as he stares at his mate.

"A girl, just as strong as you" he nods and she smiles moving closer to him.

"With a heart of her father, kind and soft" Jade agrees as the couple smile at each other.

*******

Diego stops running as he looks behind him, tilting his head he narrows his eyes before shaking his head and running again. Staring at the sky he finds his son flying away so, grabbing a branch he swiftly moves jumping over the trees.

Diego jumps from one tree to another; he takes a big leap and stops before he turns at once and his eyes lands on Connor following them.

"Took you a while" Diego points as he jumps down on the ground staring at Connor.

"Where are you taking her?" Connor asks.

"She will be safer there than here" Diego points.

"I am not worried about her safety"

"Then?" Diego asks.

"I will not be around for a while" Connor points and Diego sighs.

"That rogue, friend of yours?" Diego asks and Connor nods his head.

"Don't get in trouble" Diego states before he nods once and starts to go following his son while Connor raises his head to stare at the sky where Crystal was flying with Dante.

Connor turns around but stops as he once again turns to stare at the sky. After a moment, he walks away from the trees to meet Jasper.

"Hurry" Jasper's voice makes Connor raise a brow as his friend comes running to where he was.

"What's the rush?" Connor asks.

"Vampires, Jade is dealing with them"

"But..."

"We have no time, they must have found about Crystal, hurry before they see us"

"What about Jade?" Connor worries.

"She has few of her pack mates with her, come on before we get caught" Jasper asks as he starts to run away.

*********

"Did you tell her you were leaving?"

"We were in middle of a big blow out when she sensed them"

"Will you okay?" Connor asks and Jasper sighs.

"I may have to beg the next time I see her"

"You don't have to come with me you know" Connor points and Jasper shakes his head.

"Pack life is not for me, you know. For her, I will live there but there is just so much one can pretend"

"Still"

"Now that I am involved in this, I will just worry about you more" Jasper confesses and Connor nods his head.

"That Diego guy, does he know about you?" Jasper asks and Connor nods his head.

"He was the one who helped me turn"

"Your sire?" Jasper asks in surprise.

"Something like that"

"Well damn, does that mean he is an ally?" Jasper asks and Connor takes a deep breath.

"For now, he seems so. If it was not for him, I would not be here, I don't know the whole truth but..."

"But?" Jasper stares at Connor's face.

"He used to erase my memories"

"Then how did you know about him?" Jasper asks.

"He left traces behind...every time he erased something, he left something else" Connor explains as he stares at the burning wood.

"One day I caught him" he adds.

"Erasing memories.... hmm, sounds familiar"

"Right before I killed those bastards, they always left something for me, some their powers, some their abilities, Diego Carlos left one of his powers every time he tried to erase my memories"

"Tried?" Jasper frowns.

"Tried" Connor nods.

"They will take care of her, yeah?" Jasper asks and Connor nods his head.

"He will" Connor states and Jasper sighs before he stretches and lies on the ground.

"Tell me he was shocked when you confronted him" Jasper grins at the dark sky.

"Jumped two feet away when I found him" Connor grins and Jasper bursts out laughing.

"Rest man, we have a long journey ahead. Now that your mate is safe and mine is furious, we have a long way ahead" Jasper states as he closes his eyes while Connor stares at the burning wood.

"She looked so peaceful, today, sleeping in the woods" Connor mutters and Jasper opens one eye to eye his friend.

"And you looked like the bastard you were for making her cry and ruining her peace" Jasper comments.

"I did, did I not? Ruin her peace" he sighs as he gets up.

"Where are you going?" Jasper asks sitting.

"Around" Connor replies.

"Hurry back, I am scared of dark" he asks and Connor frowns.

"You are a wolf; you have a good sight" Connor points.

"Not when my eyes are closed and I fall asleep" Jasper explains and Connor sighs as he walks away while Jasper sighs laying back on the ground.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.4K 317 30
I take a step back and every step I take he matches it with one of his own. He reaches his hand out infront of me and grabs me by my throat. He pins...
29.5M 872K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
55.5K 1.5K 49
Book one of the 'Broken' Series Was originally called 'Broken Mate'. Normality was something Gem would never understand, for her life was anything b...
39.1K 1.2K 44
Well doesn't everyone want to meet their soulmate, that one person who is made just for them... Crystal has always believed in the term 'soulmates'...