The Sisters [A Hobbit Fanfict...

Od tegget

What if there was a group of ragtaggle, unwanted, yet powerful girls who worked as mercenaries for lords and... Viac

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Dear Readers...
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
The Decision
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Warning
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogues To Come
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2
Goodbye
Characters Guide
To sequel or not to sequel...

P.S.

447 20 18
Od tegget

Readers,

I do sincerely apologize for the number of author's notes that have punctuated your reading.

However, for those of you who want to know what's going down with the ending, I have news. I haven't reached a final consensus, but I know where my inclinations are tilting. No, I won't kill all my characters (I will even save some from J.R.R. Tolkien's plotline, not that he's a bad author, but if I stuck with his plot, some couples would broken up due to untimely deaths).

The ending I'm leaning toward will result in one or maybe two unfortunate (but tasteful) deaths. Again, I'm not totally decided, so for those of you praying for a "happily ever after, the end", there is hope.

To get a feel for my audience before I accidentall kill off someone's favorite character, I was curious as to what couples you definitely want to see together at the end. Or even just one character you desperately want to live. The couple don't necessarily have to be the ones I intended.

Please COMMENT your thoughts (if you have any) and feel free to respond to others thoughts, preferably politely.

Thank you, I hope you enjoyed Chapter 42,

tegget

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

10.4K 466 51
Bilba Baggins couldn't be happier. She's embraced her Baggins' half and has placated her Took half with a short trip to Bree (the most adventure she...
69.8K 1.9K 31
The Hobbit Fanfiction Bofur x OC It was hard to imagine Bofur taking anything seriously. He was the optimistic one of the Company, the one always jok...
703 9 21
3 women expectantly find themselves in a world they read about in books. They end up helping a company of 13 dwarves and a wizard along with their n...
28.8K 1K 57
(Title Doesn't relate to the Arkenstone!) A young girl, whose race is barely known to Middle Earth is put in danger when she, her mother, and many o...