A New Life Together : BinJin

De jermzzz

a series of binjin's life together after cloy ! ~ light hearted, domesticated and fluffy chapters of binjin... Mais

A Life Together
A Blessing
Love At First Sight
Breaking The News
The Little Things
Prince Or Princess?
My One and Only
Rollercoaster Of Emotions
A Special Day
Welcome To The World
First Day
Home
A Missing Puzzle Piece
The End
Telling The World
Small Surprise
3pm
Lookalike
Vacation
Precious
Goodbye
Family
One
Quarantine
Father Daughter Date
Another Blessing
Happenings in Jeju
Vivid Dreams
Sick
Happiest Time Of The Year
CONFIRMATION
Nausea, Mood Swings and Teary Eyes

Epilogue 1: A Father's Headache

3K 131 26
De jermzzz

"Ji eun-ah, you need to hurry up baby! Kindergarten starts in half an hour and you're not dressed yet." Yejin ran down the hallway, one hand holding her school bag and the other carrying Ji young

This all happened as Bin was busy combing through Ji eun's messy hair and swiftly tying it into a high ponytail, just the way she likes it.

It has been a whole month since Ji eun entered Kindergarten and the Kim family has still yet to fully absorb the fact that their baby is now a Kindergarten student! In their eyes, she has and always will be their baby princess.

With their excellent teamwork, they got Ji eun's uniform on, applied sunscreen on her face and both gave her a smooch and a hug before Bin buckled her into the car seat and drove off to Kindergarten!

Truth to be told, they'll probably need a month or two more to get used to this new routine- a schooling child and an active toddler in the morning.

At 8am sharp, a black mercedes swiftly pulled into the carpark of the Kindergarten.

"We are here, baby." Bin called out as he pulled the brakes and turned behind to see what his princess was up to.

Today, she was busy entertaining herself with her new My Little Pony set that they bought for her last weekend.

Bin chuckled as he saw how engrossed she was, that she didn't even realise they had reached school.

Here came the most dreadful part of the day, saying goodbye to Ji eun at the front door. Bin carried her down from his arms and adjusted her bag pack one last time before he lowered his mask and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Have a good day at school, my sweetheart. Appa will be right here once you finish school to pick you up."

Thankfully, Ji eun didn't cry or make a fuss, which will only make Bin's heart soften and want to immediately take her back in his arms and bring her back home. Instead, Ji eun gave Bin a hug and nodded happily.

Only after seeing that she has entered the classroom with her teachers, Bin would then willingly go back to the car.

Back at home, Ji young was happily playing in the living room while Yejin was revising her script for her upcoming project, "Cross". For the first time ever in her 20 year career, she would be making her debut in Hollywood. This alone is a huge achievement and Bin made sure to tell her how proud he was of her almost daily.

"Ma..maa" Ji young babbled.

"Yes baby?" Yejin reached to pick him up and give him a little squish.

Ji young, despite only being 2 years old, has already developed a bright personality of his own. He is a very bubbly and expressive baby. He absolutely loves to eat, play with his noona and is a very good sleeper. Comparing both Ji eun and Ji young's personalities, Ji eun is definitely more reserve and calm like her appa while Ji young takes after his eomma instead.

While the mother and son duo were busy playing, Bin walked through the front door. Immediately, Ji young ran over to welcome him come.

"Aigoo, Ji young-ah, you're not taking your nap?" Bin said whilst carrying him and planting a kiss on his cheeks.

"This little boy is still not tired after the past hour of playing with cars and running around in the backyard." Yejin jokingly complained as she walked over to give Bin a hug.

Mornings these days are so hectic that they rarely ever have a chance to have any form of skinship until Ji eun is dropped off at Kindergarten and Ji young is situated.

Bin chuckled as he swayed their bodies, "Love, I just received a call from my assistant and I need to go to the office to handle some admin matters. Can you go pick up Ji eun instead?"

"Of course" Yejin replied and planted a kiss on his lips.

"You'll pick Ji eun up and I'll bring Ji young to the office, deal?"

"Are you sure? Ji young can just come with me."

"It's been a while since he last visited VAST, i'm sure he'll love to accompany me."

"Ok deal!"

                         ******************

"Good Afternoon Sir!"

The employees one by one, bowed as Bin walked through the hallways. As soon as the VAST employees saw Ji young, all the attention went to him instead.

Bin saw how captivated and in awe his employees especially his female employees were of Ji young and took this opportunity to reintroduce him to everyone as they were probably still unfamiliar faces to him at this point.

"Say hi to everyone, Ji young!"

Bin grabbed his hand and did a little wave with it and to everyone's surprise he said in a high and baby-like tone, "Annyeonghasaeyo, I am Ji young and i'm turning 2 this year!"

This side of their boss was very unfamiliar to them. Bin as a boss and him as a father are two complete people.

As a boss, he is an efficient leader. He usually remains quiet and serious, leading everyone to the best of his ability. As a father, he is extremely loving. Often times. his employees would catch him gazing and smiling to himself at the family picture he had framed and placed on his desk.

Once, when he had thought he left the office phone on mute to answer a call from his wife on his personal phone, his sweet conversation with his wife was then overheard by the Head Of Marketing Team who happens
to be an avid BinJin shipper herself. Unable to control her inner fangirl, she had told her colleagues about this sweet things he said like how he told his wife  that he will prepare a relaxing spa day for her to let loose and enjoy herself and the little things like asking if she had anything she had in mind to buy. So now, it's an open secret in VAST that their boss is in fact, a simp.

Meanwhile, Yejin parked right outside Ji eun's kindergarten. She put on her Gentle Monster shades, one hand holding her Hermes Birkin bag and the other holding onto Ji eun's favourite ice cream. As she stationed herself right outside the front door, she could hear gasps and feel the stares of the other fellow mom and dads.  As she peeked into the kindergarten, she could overhear a conversation between a fellow couple who was waiting for their child.

"YAH! Why do you keep staring at her? You better glue your eyes back on me if not you'll be sleeping in the living room tonight!"

Yejin could not help but stifle a laugh and thank God that Bin wasn't here right now if not he would've jealous and jump right into his so called "Bodyguard Mode".

Soon enough, she spotted her sweetheart lining up outside the classroom, waiting for the teacher to bring them to the front door.

Her Ji eun looked so precious, she could not wait to give her a big squeeze.

As soon as they made eye contact, Ji eun ran to the front gate.

"Mama!! Eomma!" She jumped up and down from excitement.

Yejin opened her arms and squeezed her tight whilst peppering kisses on her cheeks.

After their mini reunion, they walked back to the car. Ji eun was exceptionally happy today because of her rare ice cream treat. As Yejin buckled her into her car seat, she took her school bag from her and something fell out from the car onto the ground.

Bending down to pick it up, her brain did not register what her eyes were seeing.

"Ji eun-ah, who gave you this?" Yejin questioned.

"That's from my friend, Tae yang" Ji eun said nonchalantly, clearly too occupied with her ice cream to realise her eomma's eyes widen to form two 'O's.

Yejin herself thought this gesture was absolutely adorable but at that moment she could only think how worked up and jealous Bin will be.

"Don't let Appa see this, okay baby?" Yejin tried to stifle a laugh as she wiped the excess ice cream that has smeared all over her chin and smile.

Ji eun was confused but agreed anyways.

************

Back at the Kim residence, it was now 6pm and the family of four has now gathered in the dining area to have dinner.

Today's menu was Yejin's favourite, tteokbokki, samgyeopsal and kimchi fried rice. All were prepared by the Best Chef in Seoul, Actor Hyun Bin as what Yejin likes to say and of course, Ji young definitely played a very important role in helping to prepare those dishes.

They were all happily munching on this delicious meal when Ji eun remembered, "Appa! You promised that you'll pick me up from school today but it was eomma who came in the end." Ji eun said with an irresistible pout, that pout is indeed Bin's biggest weakness.

Once that pout appears, he cannot help but agree to whatever his precious daughter requests for. The last time she used this tactic on him, the father daughter duo came back home with yet another princess dollhouse that was almost the size of Ji eun herself.

"I'm so sorry baby, Appa had to go to the office for a short while." Bin felt his heart break a little when he heard Ji eun say that she was waiting for him.

"How about we do some crafts together after dinner?" Bin tried to make it up to his precious little girl.

"Deal!" And just like that, the pout disappeared.

Yejin watched in amusement and rolled her eyes at her husband jokingly.

After dinner, as promised, they were in the living room together working on a colouring picture.

"Love!" He called out to his wife who was busy dressing Ji young in his PJs.

"Yea baby?"

"Where's the colouring pencils?"

"In Ji eun's bag pack! She brought it to school today." Yejin answered, not thinking too much of it.

"Oh crap!"

When I grabbed Ji young and ran to the living room, Bin was already holding onto the rose.

Not knowing I was watching them, he looked extremely puzzled.

"Ji eun-ah, is this yours baby?"

"Yes Appa." Ji eun replied, not giving much attention as she was too busy thinking what colours she should use for her picture.

Bin went a step nearer to Ji eun and asked again, "Who gave this to you?"

"My friend, Tae yang!" Ji eun said.

"Yeobo!" I quickly interrupted.

"Love, who is this friend, Tae yang and why did he give our Ji eun a rose?" Bin questioned Yejin this time.

"It's nothing, Love! You know kids, their intentions are really pure. He must've enjoy playing with Ji eun in school and wanted to give her something."

"But a rose? We need to have a talk with Tae yang's parents. I'm going to schedule a meeting with Ji eun's teachers as well."

"Yah! You're so dramatic. They're only 6 years old."

"Dramatic? I only want what is best for my daughter. What if this boy has other intentions on my baby?" Bin said as he picked Ji eun up and sat her on his lap.

As Bin rambled on, Yejin had enough of his rambles and cup Bin's face with both of her hands.

"You are so cute, my Bin-ssi." Yejin laughed as she tried to get Bin to calm down.

So that night, Ji eun slept in between the both of them and Bin made sure to drop her off at school the next morning. One more thing, that same day, he came extra early to pick Ji eun up. Looking through the clear front gate, trying to spot a boy named, Taeyang.

Oh, what a fool he really is for his Ji eun.

authors note:

hi everyone! sorry this epilogue took so long, i injured my hand whilst preparing for a piano exam but i'm all better now! so much has changed since my last chapter, like the smart CF, yejin's liking spree on ig etc! i still cannot wrap my head around the fact that binjin finally confirmed their relationship! more importantly, i hope that all of u are doing well- eating well and sleeping well. have a good week everyone!

stan twt: binjinsbitch
let's interact more there!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

50.2K 3.4K 41
A collection of Binjin oneshots.
9.5K 405 9
"She is suffering but no one knows that because she hides that someplace deep inside. Because the last thing she wants is a pity."
7.9K 609 33
A collection of BinJin/RiRi prompts and poems from CLOYtober 2021, and more.
134K 7.2K 34
#WATTYS2020 Working for years in the Blue House as a staff in the crisis management department, Son Yejin knew very well how to handle a crisis effec...