The Charming Man (OffGun Comp...

Por _VintageSoul

Gun has a trust issues because of his past. He was too traumatized before that's why he promise that he will... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 : New Home, New Family.
Chapter 3 : Noises
Chapter 4 : The Surprise
Chapter 5 : Bracelet
Chapter 6 : Big Brother
Chapter 7 : Sorrounded by new people
Chapter 8 : Chimon Morrison
Chapter 9 : Love Robertson
Chapter 10 : Reaching out
Chapter 11 : Friendship
Chapter 12 : Farewell
Chapter 13 : The new crew
Chapter 14 : The Devil
Chapter 15 : What friends are for
Chapter 17 : President's Boyfriend
Chapter 18 : Jealous Boyfriend
Chapter 19 : What he saw
Chapter 20 : Girlfriend???
Chapter 21 : My Happiness
Chapter 22 : He's new one?
Chapter 23 : Overthinking
Chapter 24 : Dinner Night
Chapter 25 : Our first time
Chapter 26 : Threat
Chapter 27 : Self Worth
Chapter 28 : Problem no more
Chapter 29 : Meeting the parents
Epilogue

Chapter 16 : The Real Score

1.3K 65 18
Por _VintageSoul

Gun's Point of View

It's been a week since we rush Chimon's sister to the hospital, His sister is now okay with the help of the doctors. Good thing we have a special connection that's why there's a special treatment but that doesn't mean that they are neglecting other patients.

Now his sister can continue her medications on their house and she's already discharge on the hospital.

Now I'm waiting for Chimon, Love and Prim here at the café because this is our meet up place before we go to the mall. We're now buying some school supplies and I'm a bit early because my brothers drop me off here.

After a few minute waiting I can see Chimon and Love walking towards me, They look sweaty and tired maybe because they only walk when coming here..

"Where's Prim?" Love ask.

"Not yet here, Let's just wait for him for a couple of minutes." I said.

"Okay." they both said.

But after a few minutes there's an unexpected person that appear in our face.

It's Off.

I don't know but I'm still awkward to him specially that I did something when we last met.

I JUST KISS HIM LAST TIME! BUT ON THE CHEEKS THO.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I have to guard my partner? And also my bestfriend invited me here." He said and winked at Chimon.

"First of all I'm not your partner, Second I'm his bestfriend and not you." I said.

"Wait did I tell that I'm pertaining to you as my partner? So now you're claiming it?" He teasingly said.

"Why is it not me?" I ask.

"No it's Love." He said.

"You're really irritating! and you Chimon! why did you invite him?!: I ask.

"Why? I just want him to come with us, what's wrong about it? He's our future schoolmate too." He defensively said.

"Whatever." I said.

"Why do you have to deny me? You already ki--" I cover his mouth before he can continue what he's saying,

"Shut the fuck up! don't speak about last time!" I whisper to him.

"He already what?" Love curiously ask.

"Nothing let's just wait for Prim!" I defensively said.

"Hi guys what's happening here?" Prim said who suddenly appear in front of us.

"Nothing Let's go now!" I said and I pull her hand.

"Wait Gun where are you going?" Love said and I look at her with a confuse eyes.

"I already book a grab for 6 sitters already, we just have to wait here." She said that's why I look so embarrassed.

"Sorry for pulling your hand." I said.

"It's okay." She replied.

We ride on the car and after waiting we already arrive at the mall and we went directly on national bookstore. (It's a store here in the Philippines for school supplies.)

We're all excited to buy some school supplies specially me because it's kind of nostalgic. It's been a long time ago since I went to somewhere like this.

Then we pick our own shopping cart and we start roaming around. We decided to go on our own first to see what we need but Off is following me where I go.

"How are you? It's been a week since I last met you I miss you." He said he looks sincere while saying that I don't know but it made my heart pound.

I don't know what to react, My heart keeps racing so fast and I don't know what to do.

"I'm sorry, did I make you uncomfortable again? I--"

"No it's okay." I cut him off. "I'm okay don't worry about me." I added.

"Okay..." He said.

Why is there something I feel weird about him today? I mean there's something new to him or it's really just me who's weird?

"wait, here's the pen stations, there's a ballpen, highlighters and some color materials." He said and smile at me.

He's more calm and genuine right now, He's not the boastful and smug Off. He's more comfortable to be with right now.

As I look at him, He's busy checking some pens that he can use in class. I can't help but to ask myself what's happening to him, Did something happened?

"Why?" He suddenly ask when he notice that I'm looking at him.

"No, I'm just looking for some pens." I said.

We're walking right now and roaming around, there's a silence between us because no one dare to talk but I can say that it's a comfortable silence.

I don't know but even if no one is talking, I can't feel any awkwardness between us and I somehow like it.

"Do you have anything else to buy?" He ask.

"Uhm Wait... Oh! I have to buy an organizer notebook or a planner." I said then I saw him asking the staff where the planner is and we went directly to it.

He held me the planner I was looking, it's on the top that's why I can't reach it but good thing he can.

"I hope I'm part of your plans in life." He said and winked at me while handing me the planner.

Then it's happening again, My heart is racing the way it race earlier.

Then my phone vibrated so I came back to my senses and when I check it I saw Chimon texted me.

"I'm at the upper floor with Love and Prim right now because Love have to check something there, Let's just meet later on the timezone. I suggest you eat Off first--- I mean Eat with Off first."

Why does his text sound like he's teasing me like I can hear his voice.

"Who's that?" Off ask.

"Chimon, he told me that they are at the upper floor because Love has to check something there, He told me that I should eat you first---" I didn't notice what I'm saying then I heard him laugh that's why I realize what I just said.

"I mean we should eat first before we go on timezone to meet them." I said while blushing.

Damn you Chimon!

"Oh okay, are you done buying? or are you still buying something?" He ask, Wow he didn't tease me this time what a miracle.

"Uhm I think I'm already done... We can go now." I said.

"Okay then we should pay for our things so you can eat me after this." He said while trying to hold back his laughter.

I was wrong Why did I expect that he will not tease me!

"I mean so we can both eat after this. Let's go!" He said.

We're at the food court right now and we decided to order at bonchon and Off is now took our order.

Then after a minute he came back with our food.

"Let's eat." He excitedly said and we start digging to our food.

"Do you still hate me?" He suddenly ask.

"Huh? I don't hate you. Hate is a strong word so no, I don't hate you." I said.

"Then why are you always mad at me?" He ask.

"I'm just irritated by you because you're so irritating most of the time." I said.

"So do I have a chance to be your partner?" He seriously and sincerely ask while looking at my eyes directly.

I don't know but I'm somehow hypnotized by his looks that's why I didn't notice that I'm also staring at him.

"Hey." He said that made me came back to my senses.

Who does he have an effect to me like that? eversince he said that he like me I'm always affected by what he's doing and saying.

"I want to ask you first? What's your really agenda? Do you want something from me? Do you have other motive? Be honest please, Tell me if you need something from me." I said like I'm begging. I don't want to experience what I experience from Oab before, I'm already done with that shit.

"Yeah I want something from you." He seriously said, I don't know but I feel disappointed knowing that he just want something from me.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I want you to like me how I like you, please give me a chance." He said and that made my heart pound again.

I Thought... he want something else.

"You don't have to like me back in an instant, You can have your time. I can wait for you Gun, just give a chance and I will not waste it I promise." He said.

"But I'm not sure that if I can open my heart now..." I said.

"Then I'll wait until you're ready to open your heart again." He said.

"I don't want to give you hope." I said.

"Just give me a chance please..." He said like begging, How can I refuse his begging face?

"Fine... I just can't promise that I can like you back... But I will give you a chance." I said.

"Thank you! promise I will not waste it you will not regret it. I will make sure that the chance you will give me will be worth it!" I said.

I also wish that I will not regret it, I don't know but Off feels dangerous but at the same time thrilling. He's unpredictable and I don't know if he'll do what he says but I want to risk.

once in my like I want to be brave and risk something, Something that can be a good result.

"So are we dating now? or I'm still courting you? I'm sorry I just want to make sure specially that it's my first time." He said.

What?! he's first time?!

"What do you mean first time?" I ask.

"Uhm It's my first time to court for real." He shyly said but he looks adorable like a baby.

"Is this also your first time to like a man?" I ask.

"Yeah..." He said.

"Then how sure are you that you really like me?" I ask.

"I will not do all of this if I'm not sure, There's a feeling that only you can give to me." He said.

Same with you, there's something that you make me feel that I even didn't feel on my own ex boyfriend.

only you---

"Are you done eating already? should we go to the arcade station now?" He ask.

"Yes we can go now." I said then we stood up and we took our things.

Then he suddenly pull my hand and hold it, I was shock and look at him and as our eyes met we both look away because of embarrassment. I glance at him and he looks really shy and blushing.

Why is he look so cute?!

Then we went to the arcade station with his hands on my hands. Some of people are looking at us and I want to move my hand away but he didn't let me.

Chimon texted me that the are already playing inside so we should also play to.

We went to an arcade game where we need to shoot the zombies and survive, we use the tokens and we start playing.

I don't know but It's really exciting specially when the zombies are near to you, we're both laughing while shooting the zombies and luckily we survived.

"That's close! I thought we will lose the game!" He said.

"Good thing we're good at shooting." I said.

"Let's try the basketball there." He said so we went there.

we use the tokens again and start shooting the ball to the ring.

"Gun! let's defeat the highest score!" He said.

"Sure!" I said and we're both look competitive right now.

"OMG we are near Gun! we just need a few points to beat it! just keep shooting!" He said.

"I know gosh we're near! we can do this Off!" I said and we saw that the time is running out so we both use our strength to shoot faster.

We are really thrilled right now because we are really near.

7...6...5...4...3...2...1...

The time already end and we both beat the highest record and because of happiness be both jump together and hug each other.

then our friends suddenly appear on our back.

"Looks like you two are having fun right now." Chimon teasingly said.

"Let's go let's play on the other side, there's a lot of games there." Prim said so we all go there.

Off is still holding my hand, Good thing no one notice it.

We're all playing on different arcade machine for a few hours and after that we decided to go home already.

Prim and Love decided to went to their dorm directly so they don't need to drop off on the café, Chimon also need to go on their house directly because he needs to take care of his sister.

So that means it's only me and Off again.

"Did you have fun today?" He ask while we are walking.

"Yeah... thank you for today, I didn't expect that I will enjoy this day with you." I honestly said.

"Yeah because you don't want me to join earlier." He teasingly said.

"Are you sulking?" He teasingly said.

"No!" He defensively said.

We're now at the station right now and I'm just waiting for a taxi.

"I remember you didn't answer my question earlier, what's the real score between us?" He ask again.

Rather that giving him an simple answer, I gave him an answer that he's not expecting.

I give him a peck of kiss on his lips and I saw how he stunned.

"Consider that as my answer." I said and I immediately get on the near taxi that's available.

I peek on the taxi's window and I saw that Off is still stun on what I did that's why I giggled.

Why does the thought of dating Off is not bad for me anymore?

___

VOTE ON EVERY CHAPTER

COMMENT

SHARE

AND FOLLOW ME :)))

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

29.9K 1.9K 9
Tay didn't believe in love at first sight until he set sights on a man he couldn't not love NOTE: please do not repost my work without permission ❗️...
183K 8.6K 33
"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Gun said as he saw the naked man lying beside him. OffGun fanfiction. Highest ranks reached: #1 - offgun #1...
173K 7.6K 30
Off loves women. He doesn't care that seemingly everyone in his life seems to think he is in love with that short idiot Gun. He doesn't care that Gun...
546 34 9
The campus of Silver Crypres University or (SCU) was buzzing with excitement as the new school year was about to start. All the students were eager t...