|๐’๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ 18...

By SWEETCVNT

๐€ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ ๐๐š... More

โœก๏ธŽ|๐ ๐‘ ๐Ž ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐† ๐” ๐„|โœก๏ธŽ
โœก๏ธŽ|๐’ ๐˜ ๐ ๐Ž ๐ ๐’ ๐ˆ ๐’|โœก๏ธŽ
โœก๏ธŽ|๐€ ๐„ ๐’ ๐“ ๐‡ ๐„ ๐“ ๐ˆ ๐‚ ๐’|โœก๏ธŽ
โœก๏ธŽ|๐‘ท ๐‘ณ ๐‘จ ๐’€ ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘บ ๐‘ป|โœก๏ธŽ
โœก๏ธŽ|๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 1|โœก๏ธŽ
โœก๏ธŽ|๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 2|โœก๏ธŽ
โœก๏ธŽ|๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 3|โœก๏ธŽ
โœก๏ธŽ|๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 5|โœก๏ธŽ
โœก๏ธŽ|๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 6|โœก๏ธŽ
โœก๏ธŽ|๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 7|โœก๏ธŽ
โœก๏ธŽ|๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 8|โœก๏ธŽ
โœก๏ธŽ|๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 9|โœก๏ธŽ
โœก๏ธŽ|๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 10|โœก๏ธŽ
โœก๏ธŽ|๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 11|โœก๏ธŽ

โœก๏ธŽ|๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐“ ๐„ ๐‘ 4|โœก๏ธŽ

2.8K 94 23
By SWEETCVNT

𝐏𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐒 91:11
"𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞, 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬."

                       |3RD PERSON|

    When Kilian got home she took a shower and put on some comfortable pajamas. They were tight but soft she plopped down on her bed and turned on her tv. Once she picked a song to lull her to sleep she rolled over and fell asleep.

What she didn't know was the shapes on her arms DIDN'T go away in the shower. They shined red in the night. One of the points of the star drew in turning into a 5 pointed star and a circle came in around the star. 

Lucifer was quickly summoned to the room. He didn't know where he was or how he got there. He was currently in his human form because what he did know was that he was on earth.

"What the hell?" He says as he looks around the dark room. He analyzed the room quickly and found the light. When he flicked the light on he glided to the first human presence he found.

                             |LUCIFER|

I analyze the human in front of my I realize that it's her. The goddess from yesterday.

'Those shorts look rather tight.' I thought as I trailed my fingers Down her body. She unconsciously shivered in delight to my touch.

I rubbed my hands over her plump ass. So soft and squishy Goodness the things I'd love to do to this fat juicy ass. I lifted my hand and gave her ass a sharp slap. She jumped in surprise and I quickly made myself invisible.

"What the fuck was that bro!?" She exclaimed. That was close but definitely worth it. She sat up and ran her fingers through her hair.

"I'm pretty sure an entity of some sort just slapped my ass because all the humans I know couldn't have moved that fast." She muttered to herself. Smart girl.

I was sitting by her bed and I was extremely close to her face. Examining every little delicacy about her face. She was perfect. She had some cute little dimples and freckles littered her face.

Yet, she didn't smile. She smirked and grinned.

"Hmm ill play some music on tv It's fucking boring in this house." She decided. Bad, bad language little succubus.

She turned on the tv and went to uhh you-tube. What the hell is that?! Humans trapped in small box cells so she has prisoners in her 'tv'?

She chose a box called drive forever (slowed) As the music played she walked towards something I didn't know was in the room till now.

A pole.

She dragged her sinful body up and down the pole in a very sexual manor. She climbed it, dropped back down and continued to roll her body on the pole her ass is very jiggly and She's very skilled.

Dose she do this for work? She could make a lot of currency.

she looks rather sexy grinding on that pole in those tight shorts. What a sight to see. I hope nobody but me ever gets to see this. What I wouldn't give for her to roll her erotic body on me.

As she continues to dance she looks directly in my eyes with those dead yellow eyes I'm starting to love. Almost as if she can feel my presence.

Her inviting nipples are hard and prominently pressing against her thin shirt. I place my hand over my growing bulge.

She's gonna make me do something I shouldn't do. I quickly took my hand off myself. I can't pleasure myself here that's imprudent.

I stand up and walk over to her and her eyes track my movements. Can she see me?! she looked at me and fluttered her lashes. Fuck she's alluring.

"Are you enjoying this Mr. creep?" She smirked with a small giggle. Her low tantalizing eyes mocking me.

"You can see me darling?" I asked with a smile showing my sharp teeth. She raised a brow and gave another giggle.

"I wasn't supposed to? Damn that show your power huh?" She said sarcastically. Damn brat.

I bit my lip at the thought of fixing her attitude and bending her over my knee. I wonder what she sounds like when she begs.

"Are you gonna leave or what?" She scoffed.

'Please master no more spankings. It hurts.' my mind chimed. Her voice sounds so nice here~.

'Fuck my tight hole master please.' Ooo that sounds so sweet.

"Dude you're drooling on my floor. Exit left or however you got here." She chuckled. I pulled myself out of my thoughts and looked her in her eyes.

I trailed my fingers up her chest slowly in a sensual manor and wrapped them around her throat.

"You don't call me dude anymore okay? It's not proper and it sounds rather foolish little one." I said sternly. She didn't seem scared. Why isn't she afraid? I'm a random person in her house.

"You're very demanding for a man who's in MY house. Who are you anyways?" She grinned.

Her index and middle fingers ran up and down my arm. I felt myself getting harder than before just from her stimulating touch.

"I'm THE Lucifer." I said confidently. She gave me a look that said 'you're fucking kidding me?' And she burst into wild laughter.

She stopped When she realized I wasn't laughing and was completely serious about my previous statement.

"Wait what? You're serious? Prove it!" She chuckled. I took my hand from her neck and summoned hell fire in my hand. She gasped and started dancing again.

"So are you here to like kill me or something?" She cheered. Why would she want to die? My poor baby what happened?

"Why would you want to die darling?" I asked. She flopped down on her bed and dangled her head off the edge of the bed. I sat down in front of her and placed my hand on my face.

"Life is so boring. Same thing day in day out. I wanna do something else. Ya know. My moms still not back so she's probably dead but I don't really care about that though." She complained 

I ran my fingers through her silky hair and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"You need to stop stressing my darling, your hair is already grey enough." I snickered.

"You're a bit weird and I'm tired." She yawned. I continued to run my fingers through her hair until she fell asleep. I picked her up and laid her down on her pillow at the top of the bed.

I sat by her bed and watched as her chest rose and fell and her plump lips parted and inhaled and released air. She's even more gorgeous when she sleeps.

I finally found someone who Doesn't look at me like I'm a monster. I still see that look in my dad, my brothers and sisters no matter how nice they are.

But her, she's different she looks at me like I don't use humans as shish kebabs. I'll have to get to know Marcos child a bit better. Little 𝑲𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒏.

'Why are you watching her sleep doofus!? Get out of my daughters room NOW!' Marco mind linked. Damnit. I told him to use this link for emergency's.

I gave her one last look and kissed her forehead

"Sweet nightmares darling~."

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨:
She accidentally summons him and They finally meet and Lucifer realizes that she can see him even though he is invisible. He also helped her fall asleep. Tarot card is the temperance

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒: 1265
[𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 23.8K 152
"๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐...๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž."...
4.3K 94 19
แด›สœแด‡ ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹s แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€ แด˜สŸแด€ส. ษชษด า“ส€แดษดแด› แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด€แดœแด…ษชแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส แดแดแด แด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด…ษชแด€สŸแดษขแดœแด‡ แด˜แด‡ส€า“แด‡แด„แด›สŸส sแด„ส€ษชแด˜แด›แด‡แด… แด€ษดแด… แด„แด€ส€ส€ษชแด‡แด… แดแดœแด›, ส™แดœแด› แดกสœแด€แด› สŸษชแด‡แด… ส™แด‡สœษชษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดœส€แด›แด€ษชษด แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡...
23.9K 471 12
๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜… ๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฎ ______________ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ...
39.6K 1.7K 16
โWas your presence always this intoxicating? โž โI won't hurt anyone as long as you'll behave.โž โHow dare that guy tried to get closer to what's mine...