Mafia's Tainted Love (Slow Up...

由 meghashapui2000

||Book 2 of Mafia Romance Series|| ' Sir your coffee . ' she placed the coffee and started leaving . ' Wait... 更多

Cast & Prologue
Promo & Sneak Peeks
He is Abhimanyu Mrinal Abhay Singh Raizada
Born to be The Mafia King
His Forbidden Love
A Deadly Combination Of Ruthlessness And Softness (II)
Important
A Deadly Combination Of Ruthlessness And Softness (III)
A Deadly Combination Of Ruthlessness And Softness (IV)
Don't Play With Me
The Devil Found His Lost LOVE
You Are The Queen
Her Wedding Night
His TweetyBird
Tainted But PURE
Next Parts

A Deadly Combination Of Ruthlessness & Softness (I)

1.4K 57 15
由 meghashapui2000

2 days later

'This one is soo pretty.' Barsha pointed to a beautiful earring. She loves earrings and bangles. Her both brothers made a full almirah of bangles and earrings for her. Still she wants more, being totally childish.

She came in a near by fair of this city all alone without letting anyone know.

She knew her family will not let her go so she told them that she is going to a park which is nearby.

She brought gifts for her family and started walking back to the Singh Raizada mansion. But never in her whole life she thought something which was coming. She just crossed the main road and stood for the bus as it was getting late and almost 50 calls came to her and she wanted to reach the mansion before her uncle and brother started searching for her. She was relaxed her parents weren't there or she would have got more 50 calls. She was waiting for a bus but suddenly a piece cloth was held over her nose containing chloroform and before she could fight back she lost her consciousness.

Mrinal broke into tears after phone call came. It was Abhay's enemy who kidnapped Barsha and in return asked to send back his team leader who was in Abhay's basement.

'I shouldn't let her go . I shouldn't.' Mrinal hugged Devika who was also tensed and sad.

And Vishal, Abhay and Abhimanyu all could see is red. Blood of the person who harmed Barsha.
And on the other hand Abhay was more angry to his Baby crying her heart out. He knew Barsha and Aditya were her first babies just like she was the first baby of her brothers and sister - in - laws.

Moreover Barsha was apple of their eye and only one great granddaughter of Chatterjee couple.

He was angry on himself as he could protect the girl who accepted him as Pisan at the age of 5 not knowing who he is.

And Abhimanyu felt like beat the shit out of the person who harmed hia baby elder sister.

Abhimanyu stood up from his seat and went out his mother.

' I promise Ma , Didibhai will be here within 2 hrs and without a single scratch.'

Kissing her mother's and grandmother's foreheads he went to his father.

' Bapi call them . '

Abhay called back on the same number ' You will get your leader back but not a single scratch should be on my sister or else you know my warth.'
He cut the call getting a yes from the other side.

Abhay got up to go with you Abhimanyu but Abhimanyu stopped him ' Bapi please stay with Ma . I will bring back Didibhai as I promised and I only want to take Rohan.'

Abhay didn't want to take any risk regarding Barsha but Vishal put his hand on his back to stop him and said ' Go ahead my son but keep your promise.'

He shook his head in yes and went out of the mansion. He called his best friend to inform him. Soon they reached to their basement and brought out the man who choose the worst path for himself by harming Abhimanyu Singh Raizada's sister.

As the man of Abhay's basement opened the door of his prison a sinister smile came on that man's face and he said ' As I said nobody can't keep me here and look it happened.'

Abhimanyu said nothing but his inner devil laughed at him. And Rohan was calm before the storm. And his eyes were blazing  which wasn't unnoticed by Abhimanyu but he preferred to save his sister first.

On the other hand Barsha only prayed for her death. She didn't know why she deserved this much pain and humiliation.  Soon she heard a voice, it was her brother's voice. Somewhere she knew he will come but now she felt disgusted by herself.  

With her teary eyes she saw two men with gun entering inside and without a warning the shot the legs of those kidnappers. And the man they brought back for a deal was nowhere to be found. Coz Abhimanyu Singh Raizada is smart enough to handle everything, 

Her sleeves were torn and her hair was messy. Her face had marks of slaps and wrists were burised. Her top was torn from the back showing her inners. She hugged her from to cover herself and fell on her knees. She can't compose herself at least not now. The two men infront of her was her brother and his friend and she was in her worst not even in a appreciate position.

'Didibhai' Abhimanyu went to hug her but she backed off. She felt disgusted by herself . She can't go near him. How can she? She is impure.  

But Abhimanyu didn't give up he softly approached to her but instead she picked up the near by knife. Her mind wasn't working properly. The forceful act left a scare on her soul and mind and without anything she pressed the knife on her wrist.

'Dibhaiii!!' Abhimanyu shouted in fear but before she could cut her wrist someone snatched the knife and pushed her back. She fell down and a felt a pain due to sudden push.

'Ahh!!' She cried out in pain.  Abhimanyu was about to touch her but Rohan smacked his arms away and shook his head in no.

Wrapping his jacket around her he said ' Get up princess.' His dominating yet caring voice startled both the cousins. Abhimanyu was stunned to see his fried like his.

' I said get up princess. You are strong, get up. No one , I promise none will harm you.' And unexpectedly Barsha felt a strong belief in his words and sat on her knees wrapping the jacket around her. Abhimanyu was happy to see his sister to trying to stand up by herself. She wasn't weak and she will never become.

Barsha hold the jacket like her life depends on it. She took a deep breath and stood up but she couldn't walk instead she was about to fall when a strong pair of arms hold her.

'Easy princess , no one is here.' He said softly and picked her up and this time she didn't protest this time, but let him to pick her up.

' Sir I am taking her. Lead us Sir, it's totally dark.' Rohan hold her possessively. Soon they reached to their car and Abhimanyu took the seat of driver.  

'Abhimanyu we need to hurry up. She is burning in fever.'  In the month of December she was only in her inners on that cold floor. And now Rohan's jacket is giving her warmth. And feeling the warmth of Rohan's body she snuggled into him. 

He caressed her hair and rubbing her back softly to make her relax. Soon they reached their mansion. But Barsha tightly gripped Rohan's shirt. 

'I can.. can't g..o in.. inside lik..e thi..s.' She hugged her body with her hands.  

'Didibhai you wait here inside the car, I am coming.' He assured her and ran inside the mansion. 

It was almost 11 pm and everyone was awake in the mansion. Seeing him running inside everyone stood up. 

'Gimme 10 minutes , just 10 minutes.' He went to his room and taking out a comfy, warm shirt he went back. Seeing him running with a shirt, Abhay understood what must have happened and ran behind him. 

Inside the car Barsha was sitting looking down and suddenly felt someone joining her hands with hers and softly rubbing it. 

'Nothing happened princess , simply nothing.' He kissed her hair and kept saying sweet things to her. They never shared any kind of lovey - dovey relation but today she felt good hearing his soft , sweet words. 

Reaching the car Abhimanyu opened the door and said 'Wear it Didibhai.' He gave her the shirt and slowly Rohan came out of the car. 

Barsha hurriedly wore the long shirt with a shaking body. After few minutes a soft voice came. It was Abhay. 

'Bristi ' He called her softly while opening the door and within a second she broke into sobs in his arms like a baby. Abhay clenched his jaws to see her tears. She was precious to him since the day he first went to Chatterjee house.  

'He will cry more , I promise.' He promised himself. And without a word he picked up Barsha and went inside. As soon as they entered they found Mrinal standing with a painful expression. Vishal and Devika were there though they were asked to take rest. But how can they take rest in this condition? Seeing Barsha carried by Abhay he went to Abhay , but before she could cry to see her first baby in pain, Abhimanyu hold her mother softly 'Don't cry Ma, Didibhai needs us. Stay strong for her.' 

*********************************

********************************** 

1521 words 

I am back with a long update. Gimme 3 more followers and I will update.  This chapter has almost 3 to 4 parts so wait for it. 

Please vote , less votes hurt me. 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

97.3K 4.2K 29
"Maan take it " Said 5 years old akshita, forwarding her hand which have a candy on it "I don't want it ita" 7 years old abhi said in his as usual...
184K 7.2K 24
(Book 1 of the 'Lovers' Series) What he wants, he takes. Especially what he is owed. Thailynn is sold to the Mafia. No more family and friends, j...
175K 11.3K 52
"Hey, baby?" I smile cheekily, grabbing Shreyan's attention and the girl beside him. He facepalms and looks at me, "Avyuktha?" "You look handsome, b...
279K 24.7K 47
"Stop" I heard him. stalker, their boss but I couldn't see his face. It was dark. "Princess" he said, evilly laughing. I was scared because we both w...