Remember me? (Christian Beadl...

Od little_miss_mute

This is the sequel to the book "Abused" I highly recommend reading that first before moving on to this book. Viac

Clues
A party for a dead girl
Getting cake
Mummy?
Get in position
I remember

Is that you?

85 3 0
Od little_miss_mute

Christian's P.O.V

I was lying in bed sleeping then my alarm woke me up. It's almost been 2 years since _______ died. I was the only one awake. I looked at my phone. It was Saturday. I let out a yawn and marched to the kitchen to make breakfast for myself. Since ______ died, our parents talked to us saying it's ok to feel what we're feeling. Well is it ok to feel like dying? I knew what was going on. I knew she was abused. Did I do anything? No. She's dead and I feel like it's my fault. We all did different things to get our minds off her. We all loved her. ________ was like a sister to Justin, Chaz, Ryan, & Caitlin. ________ was a mother to Alex and ________ was the girl I loved. Chaz, Ryan, and Caitlin would go out and hang out with friends. Justin would make videos on YouTube. He would sing and play instruments. He wrote a song called "Pray" he sang it and played it on the piano and he posted it on. I think he's going to be famous someday. I also made videos and posted them on YouTube. I'm not singing though. That's Justin's thing. I make funny videos. I don't scrip any of them so whatever happens on the camera goes online. Unless it's an interruption or something inappropriate.

"Christian." I turned around to see Alex.

"Hey, Alex. Hungry?" I asked. He just nodded his head yes. I fixed him up a nice bowl of alphabet soup.

"Thank you Christian." Alex smiled. I smiled back. I went to my room, got dressed, and grabbed my skateboard.

"Alex if anybody asks I'm at the park." I said.

"Bye." He replied.

As soon as I left I got on my skateboard. I took a stroll through the park. It was fun until I bumped into someone causing me to fall straight on my butt.

"Oh my! I'm SO sorry!" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up to see ________?! It looked and sounded just like her!

"______?" I asked standing up.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
414K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...