A party for a dead girl

I just woke up and got dressed then went downstairs to see Chaz, Ryan, Alex, Justin, Jazzy, Jaxon and Caitlin watching TV.

"When did you guys get here?" I asked.

"Didn't you get my text?" Asked Justin. I looked at my phone which said "One new text from Justin".

"Sorry I just got it." I apologized.

"It's alright." He shrugged.

I looked around.

"Guys." I stated they all looked at me.

"I think I saw ______." I muttered.

"You saw my mum?!" asked Alex cheerfully.

"Uh Alex go take Jazzy and Jaxon to your room please." Stated Caitlin. Alex obeyed her order.

"What do you mean you saw ______?" asked Chaz.

"Yeah she's in heaven. Remember?" added Ryan. Justin stood up.

"Christian. She's gone. I know you miss, her we all do. I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do to bring her back." He sighed.

"NO! I'm serious! I saw her, I bumped into her!" I exclaimed.

"Well, what did she say?" Asked Ryan. I stared at him.

"She....um....didn't remember me." I sighed.

"See? It wasn't her. It was just a dream." Shrugged Chaz.

"No it wasn't! And guys I'm wondering if we can throw a birthday party for her." I smiled.

"A birthday party for a dead girl? Seems legit." Shrugged Ryan.

"Cool. So we should go buy the decorations and all that!" I smiled.

"Her birthday is in two days. You expect us to buy all of that stuff and find the girl you saw that is supposedly ______?" Asked Caitlin.

"Exactly!" I cheered. My sister did a face palm and nodded her head in misbelief.

"PLEASE! Just do it!" I begged.

"Mom & dad won't be here this Sunday because they have to work so it'll be perfect timing!" I added.

"Fine." Everyone replied. We all discussed it, and went to teams. Chaz and Ryan went to get decorations. Justin and Caitlin went to get the cake. Alex and I went to find her. Jazzy and Jaxon were on the lookout making sure mom & dad don't come home early and they have us and 911 on speed dial on the house phone just in case something happens.