Larry Stylinson Smut One Shot...

By _AndIdMarryYouHarry_

Just some Larry smut one shots Most will be A/U and there may be a couple with them in the band there will b... More

A/N (plz read)
Shower
The Couch
The Couch (pt. 2)
The Counter
Our Little Secret
Flower Crowns and Crop Tops

On The Road (Again)

13.6K 114 652
By _AndIdMarryYouHarry_

Summary: Louis gets a little needy on his and Harry's "road trip" and can't help himself when Harry looks that good. You can't blame him though, he just wants to please.

(Top Harry, semi-public, small use of profanities, one or two mentions of daddy)

*Third person POV*

It was a sunny August day when Harry and Louis set off on their mini-road trip from Doncaster to Cheshire. They were going to spend a couple of days camping with Harry's family and both lads were beyond excited.

They had been dating for about 3 years and Louis LOVED Harry's family and the feeling was completely mutual.

The boys were about 20 minutes into their roughly 2-hour drive. Louis had the aux and was jamming out to the playlist he made that consisted of his favorite songs, Harry's favorite songs, and songs they both enjoyed.

Louis was currently screaming the chorus to "Impossible" by James Arthur. Harry had one hand on the wheel and the other resting comfortably on his lover's thigh while his eyes alternated between looking at the road and shooting Louis fond looks as he casually watched him sing his heart out.

When the song ended Louis leaned back in his seat, out of breath from belting out the notes, and took a sip of water.

"Damn baby you've been holding back those killer vocals from the world for too long" Harry began to say, "I reckon it's time for you to get discovered." He finished with a smile in Louis' direction and a gentle squeeze of his thigh.

"Yeah right! As if I would be able to get in front of all those people and sing." Louis replied with a giggle and rolling eyes. Harry just shrugged and squeezed Louis' thigh again and turned his focus back on the road.

By now, the radio had been turned down and the boys who were so in love sat in comfortable silence, no doubt both lost in their thoughts of the other.

To be honest, Louis was a little bored. This morning he was cranky and didn't want to get out of bed and claimed: "his ass hurt too much from the pounding it received from Harry the night before." Harry only chuckled and pulled the smaller boy out of bed and into the shower where they slowly washed each other and stole one or two kisses. And by "one or two" it was really about a hundred.

Louis, unfortunately, left their house with an uncomfortable semi-hard boner which was trapped inside his jeans. He didn't tell Harry, but every time the curly-haired lad squeezed his thigh, a shot of arousal went straight to his cock. Louis was horny and he tried to get his mind off his boyfriend fucking him into oblivion in the backseat or him taking his huge cock all the way down his throat, but alas in the silence of the car, that's all he could think about.

Louis' mind was spinning and he wanted so bad to get off. Somehow. He just needed relief from his overwhelming sexual frustration.

After more squeezes to his thigh, Louis sighed and said, fuck it.

He unbuckled his seatbelt and leaned over to reach his hands out and grab the button of Harry's jeans. Harry sat there with one arm in the air,  the other still on the wheel and a questioning expression covering his face.

"Wha-" he started but was cut off due to Louis' hands that were already pulling down his jeans to get access to his clothed cock. It wasn't hard yet but with a bit of teasing from Louis, it won't take long.

Louis was rubbing his hand slowly up and down Harry's boxer covered cock which caused little moans and fuck's to leave the taller man's mouth. Louis smiled at that and bit his lip to suppress his own moans. The noises Harry made had an effect on Louis.

Louis was still working Harry up to his full length and peppered kissed on his cheek and moved down to attach himself onto Harry's neck to kiss and suck harshly, successfully marking the area with dark lovebites.

Harry moaned out and tightened his grip on the steering wheel while his other arm was around Louis with his hand on the back of Louis' neck, in a sort of attempt to keep the boy in place. As if Louis would ever leave the spot he was in.

Louis kept sucking on Harry's neck and playing with his cock and soon enough Harry was at his full length. Louis, begrudgingly, broke away from Harry's neck so he could continue with his plan of getting his boyfriend off.

Harry's arm was still around Louis' shoulders and rubbing small circles on the smooth material of his t-shirt. Louis grabbed a hold of the hem of Harry's boxers and began to pull down but soon realized they weren't coming off with Harry sitting on them. Louis giggled to himself.

"Haz baby I can't suck your dick if you don't let me get your boxers off," Louis said with a cheeky grin. Harry chuckled.

"Sorry, my love. I wasn't even prepared for you to even try to suck my dick." He let out another chuckle, "If I had known, I wouldn't have bothered putting on underwear." He said while shooting Louis a smirk.

"Hmmm I much rather when you don't bother putting anything on, but that's just me," Louis replied with a kiss on Harry's cheek. Louis tugged again, signaling for Harry to let him pull his briefs down. Harry raised his hips and Louis quickly pulled down the black piece of clothing to join his jeans that were bunched up his knees.

Louis moaned at the sight of his boyfriend's hard cock and couldn't wait to have a taste. But they didn't call him 'Tommo The Tease' for nothing. Louis lowered his head down so it was level with Harry's cock which made Harry sigh in anticipation and he brought his hand that was previously resting on Louis' back to rest on the back of the boys head.

Louis started leaving kisses on Harry's thighs, all around his cock that was still untouched by Louis. The smaller boy lifted Harry's shirt and pressed slow, open mouth kisses to the soft warm skin of Harry's tummy. Louis continued his teasing and occasionally blew air over Harry's neglected cock.

"My angel, stop your teasing. I'm dying over here. I'm in dire need of your sweet mouth around me." He spoke, his tone laced with desire and need.

"Oh hush my dramatic lover you will get what you want in a moment, but I'm the one in charge, so we play by my rules" Louis retaliated with a smug look. He leaned back down and finally decided to give in to his boyfriend's wishes and stuck his tongue out to drag it up along the shaft of Harry's cock.

Harry let out a sweet moan as his fingers tangled in Louis' soft brown hair and pulled ever so slightly. This encouraged Louis to do more. He licked over the shaft one more time before finally taking it in his hand, not yet moving it to give full satisfaction. He leaned in and blew slow, cool air over the head of Harry's cock, which made him shiver and break out in goosebumps. Louis felt the rise of skin under his hand that was resting on Harry's upper thigh.

"You better not make us crash Hazza, then you won't be able to fuck me later," Louis said coyly.

"I won't baby I promise. And I also promise to fuuuUUUUCK oh my god" Harry's sentence was forced in another direction due to Louis taking the head of his cock into his mouth to gently and slowly suck on it.

Louis tightened his lips and continued to suck on the head of harry's hard length and occasionally let his tongue slide across and dip into the slit, causing harry to gasp out profanities and soft moans. Harry's hold on Louis' hair was still firm but light, but when Louis widened his lips to allow more of Harry to fit into his mouth, Harry's grip tightened and a loud moan escaped his mouth.

Louis continued to slowly bob his head while his hand gently pumped what wasn't in his mouth and Harry had to fight the urge to buck his hips up to make Louis devour him all. Louis then went all the way down causing Harry's cock to hit the back of his throat, his gag reflex not even relevant. This made Harry throw his head back and the car slightly swerved.

Louis sat up, removing his mouth from Harry completely, and glared at his boyfriend.

"Harold I told you to not let us crash now control your driving or I will leave you there with a full hard-on" Louis stated.

"I'm sorry my love your mouth is just so heavenly sinful, I got lost in the pleasure. It won't happen again" Harry replied with a quick peck to Louis' lips to which the smaller of the two happily reciprocated.

Louis leaned down to hover over Harry's cock once again and took it in his hand. He didn't go all the way down like before, he was going to work his way back again just to tease Harry for almost making them crash.

He licked over the head and sucked on the tip while his hand moved up and down the hard length of it. After a bit of teasing Louis couldn't hold back anymore and took Harry all the way down his throat again. Harry wasn't small, but Louis' lack of a gag reflex proved to be a blessing in Harry's eyes. In all his years of living Harry was sure he had never received better head than Louis. And he was certain he didn't want to experience anyone else's for the rest of his life.

Louis bobbed his head at a mild pace with his lips locked tight around Harry.

"Fuck you feel so good baby. Such a cockslut fuck you make me feel so good" Harry moaned out as he carded his fingers through Louis' hair. Louis hummed in response to the praise which sent vibrations through Harry's cock and caused him to buck his hips up and hit the back of Louis' throat. Hard.

"Shit baby I'm sorry my love I didn't mean to be that rough" Harry spoke quickly and apologetically. No matter how many times Harry has fucked Louis' mouth, he still apologises when he slips up with no warning. It warms Louis' heart at how concerned and compassionate his lover is and he feels lucky to have someone like that in his life.

"Do it again" Louis stated from where he was still hovering over Harry's cock. Harry's breath hitched at those words and when Louis sunk down on his length again Harry cursed under his breath. It still amazed him how much Louis could take.

Harry began to slowly thrust his hips up, still keeping control of the car, and Louis could taste the bit of precome on his tongue. Louis tightened his lips and patted Harry's leg as a signal to go faster, and Harry did just that. He bucked his hips up at a rapid pace, in and out of Louis' mouth, hitting the back of his throat everytime. Strings of moans and profanities were heard from Harry as Louis just hummed in satisfaction at his boyfriend using and abusing his mouth to get off. It turned Louis on way more than he would ever admit.

Louis continued to make his lips impossibly tighter and let his tongue drag along the underside of Harry's cock with every thrust. By the sounds Harry was making, Louis could tell he was close so he pulled off quick and gave Harry's cock a few hard tugs before going down again and sucking him off to his climax.

Louis could feel Harry's thighs tense which means he'd be releasing any second, and he was right. As Louis was taking Harry's cock down his throat he heard Harry let out a loud moan followed by a "FUCK" and that's when Louis felt the hot liquid hit his throat and coat the inside of his mouth.

Louis moaned at the sweet yet bitter taste of his boyfriend's release as he swallowed every last bit. Louis had accepted long ago that he was a slut for Harry's cum, and honestly neither of the boys had any complaints about this realization.

Harry was breathing heavy as Louis slowly pumped him dry with his hand and mouth. After he was sure there was nothing left he pulled off Harry's softening cock and sat up to look at Harry who's eyes were glazed over and cheeks red.

Louis couldn't imagine he looked much different. And he didn't. Harry stared back at his boyfriend for a quick moment to admire Louis' disheveled hair from his long fingers and Louis' red-stretched lips and flushed cheeks. He looked like an angel in Harry's eyes.

Louis leaned forward quickly to connect their lips in a sweet peck and Harry moaned at the way he could faintly taste himself on his boy's lips.

"Baby, can you take the wheel for a second while I situate myself again?" Harry asked with a soft laugh. Louis nodded and took hold of the steering wheel while Harry quickly pulled up his boxers then his trousers followed.

"Thanks my angel" Harry said once he was done and took back control of the wheel. "And thank you for ya know, the other thing" Harry continued with a smirk.

"You're welcome, Daddy" Louis replied with a kiss to Harry's cheek before he moved back over to sit in his seat. Harry just sat there with a shocked expression on his face. Louis didn't use that word super often, but when he did, it sent enormous amounts of arousal to Harry's cock.

For the rest of the ride Harry had to try and keep his mind off of what his cheeky lover had called him, while the small boy himself innocently sang and hummed along to the music he turned on again as if he had no idea the effect that word had on his boyfriend. He'll pay for it tonight Harry thought to himself with a smirk.

------------

The two lads are the last to arrive at the campsite and they stepped out of their car to go greet the others.

"Well it's about bloody time you arrived here!" Gemma states rather smartly. The couple shares a knowing look silently remembering the sinful events that took place in the car which caused them to be late. Before Harry envelops his sister in a hug, he shoots his boyfriend a wink which has the smaller of the two blushing and smiling.

"Louis, my darling, how've you been? Still keeping my boy in line?" Louis is snapped out of his thoughts when he hears Anne speak to him.

"Well of course, someone has to keep him out of trouble" Louis teased and nudged his boyfriend's shoulder who had walked over to where Louis and Anne were stood. Louis and Anne chuckled at Harry's pouty face and joined together in a hug to finish off their greeting.

After greeting the rest of the lot, which consisted of Anne, Robin, Gemma, and Michal, the two boys went to get their needed equipment out of the car. Harry then began laying out the bits and pieces needed to set up the tent that he and his boyfriend would be staying in.

Everyone else had already set up their tents which were all a good distance away from each other, for privacy reasons. Everyone except Louis and Harry had set off into the woods to gather firewood, which left the couple to build their tent alone.

Well, more like Harry built the tent while Louis admired his insanely hot boyfriend from the comfort of a folding chair.

"Are you gonna come help me or are you just going to continue to stare holes into my ass?" Harry asked slightly out of breath from doing all the work by himself.

"This view is too good to miss. Carry on with your work pretty boy" Louis sassed while biting his lip, way overly dramatic in Harry's mind. The curly headed boy just scoffed and walked over to his boyfriend and picked him up and hoisted him over his shoulder, which forced a sequel to leave Louis' mouth.

"Put me down you lunatic!" Louis half laughed half screamed as he repeatedly hit his boyfriends bum that was in arms reach. When Harry set his boy down, Louis crossed his arms and fake pouted, to which Harry chuckled and poked his cheeks.

"Oh you're such a drama queen" Harry said which made Louis open his mouth in shock and fake hurt.

"How dare you call me a drama queen Mr. "I need 500 products to get my hair absolutely perfect or I'll throw a fit" Louis shot back with a smirk.

"Oh you wanna play that game" Harry sassed back  with a devilish smirk. Louis knew what was about to happen, but before Harry could get his arms around his tiny boyfriend, Louis took off running.

Harry continued to chase Louis as the latter dodged his every attempt at capturing him.

"AH! Haz stop it, get away from me!" Louis yelled out in laughter. Harry was closing in on him and Louis was so out of breath he didn't care to get away any longer. Louis then felt two big, long arms wrap around his middle and lift him off the ground and spin him.

"You thought you could stay away from me you menace" Harry said in between breaths.

"Let me go you oaf" Louis laughed back. Harry then let his boyfriend back on the ground and turned him around so they were facing each other and began peppering kisses all over Louis' face which had him giggling uncontrollably.

"HARRY!!!" Louis squealed out in between his laughter. Harry finally stopped his actions and pulled away to look into Louis' eyes. His hands were comfortably on his waist while Louis' were hanging loosely around Harry's neck.

"You're beautiful, baby" Harry said softly as he leaned in slightly to brush his nose against Louis'. Louis blushed hard and turned his face to hide it in the crook of his arm, but Harry couldn't stand to spend a single second not admiring the face of his lover, so he gently moved his hand from Louis' waist to bring it up to cup his perfect cheek and turned his head so their sweet eye contact was once again restored.

"You're too perfect to hide yourself away." Harry spoke before leaning in and connecting their lips in a gentle and sweet embrace. Their kiss started off as it usually does, slow and sensual. Their lips fit together like puzzle pieces and they dance like no one was watching.

Their kiss continued in all of its perfection and as each second went by the passion and lust only grew. Harry took it upon himself to ask for more, as he let his tongue come out and swipe across Louis' who responded naturally by opening his mouth and granting Harry access.

Their tongues met harshly, like it was the very first time, but in actuality the familiarity of it all was enchanting. Louis let out a soft moan as Harry continued to lick into his mouth. Louis was becoming so entranced in the taste of his boyfriend he could swear they entered another world.

Harry then lifted Louis off the ground by his thighs and Louis immediately wrapped his legs around Harry's slender torso. In this new position Louis was slightly above which allowed him to cup Harry's face and kiss him deeper.
Their tongues continued to hungrily roam around each other's mouth. Harry stuck his tongue out with the hopes of meeting Louis' again, but instead Louis took Harry's tongue and began to suck, taking it in and out eliciting a low and satisfied moan from Harry's throat.

After their seemingly endless kiss, they broke apart, but not before Louis dove in to steal another peck which made Harry chuckle.

"If this is how you learn to build a tent then I wish I signed up for boy scouts" Louis said looking flushed with kiss bitten lips.

Yeah I'm sure you would you cheeky minx" Harry replied with a pat on Louis' bum with the hold he still had on him seeing as Louis was still in his arms.

Harry finally lets Louis down as the small one slides down his body, Harry's hands dragging along Louis' plump bum in the process.

"As much as I want to kiss you forever, we do need to build this tent if you don't want to sleep on the ground" Harry said while laying his hands on Louis' bum.

"Well if you keep touching me like that then we'll never get anything done" Louis says suggestively as he stands on his tiptoes to press a kiss to the corner of Harry's mouth before slipping out of his grasp, leaving Harry smirking. "Come on, mountain man build me a tent so I don't get eaten by bears."

"Maybe I should let them eat you, then you'd be their menace" Harry shot back playfully

"Right like you could ever get rid of me" Louis said while leaning down to shake his ass a bit, successfully teasing Harry.

"Oh you're asking for it" Harry said while sauntering towards his petite boyfriend.

"Nuh uh we have a tent to build. Now come on lemme show you the tommo way" Louis said with a beaming smile. Harry just shook his head with a smile and went along with his boyfriends antics.

Half an hour, and many failed attempts of putting the tent up, later they finally managed to successfully get the tent standing and all of their needed supplies comfortably arranged inside. Louis was currently lounging on the queen sized mattress mat they brought to sleep on while Harry casually sat beside him texting Zayn Niall and Liam to let them know their status.

Louis opened his eyes and let them fall on his boyfriend's perfect face. He scanned over every feature just like he always does and wonders how someone could be so mesmerizingly beautiful.

"What are you doing, my love?" Louis hears Harry ask and is forced out of his thoughts.

"Nothin, just thinking about how beautiful you are." Louis says, meaning every word.

"If only you knew how much my beauty paled in comparison to yours my angel" Harry replied as he moved to hover over Louis' small body. His arms were on either side of his head and Louis brought his arms up and around Harry's neck and pulled him down.

Their lips met, harsher than before causing their kiss to become deeper faster. Their lips moved fast and hungry as if they were both told this would be the last time they could enjoy the taste of the other. The passion was evident and the lust was heavy in the air. Between both their soft moans was the sound of their lips creating their own song to dance to.

Louis forced Harry's groin to meet him with the hold he had around his waist with his legs. Harry began to slowly grind down and Louis shoved his hands in Harry's curls to tug on them so show his satisfaction. They were getting lost in the moment and they both wanted more and more of each other. Harry bit down on Louis' lip which made Louis moan and grind his hips up hard.

"Harry, need more please" Louis all but begged. Harry grinded down with more force and both of them were growing increasingly harder with every ounce of contact. Harry's hands were now messing with the button of Louis' pants, both boys growing impatient and frustrated by the amount of clothing.

Harry had moved onto the zipper and was about to pull them down when they heard the disappointing calls of Harry's family which meant they were back from their walk to gather firewood.

Harry still hovered over Louis and let his head fall down to rest on Louis' chest in annoyance as he softly released profanities into the material of Louis' shirt.

"Guess that means we have to get out of here and socialize." Louis stated with disappointment lacing his voice. Harry grumbled but pushed himself up and off Louis so he was sitting back on his knees beside him. They took a second to compose themselves and let their semis go down before they left their tent to join the others.

---------------

After about three hours of chatting by the fire that Harry made because Louis knocked it down the first time, and eating dinner they all decided to head off to their separate tents for the night.

The couple was currently lounging in the comfort of each other's presence on the somewhat comfortable mattress mat as they made light banter. Louis starts to move and Harry is confused until he finds Louis straddling him and looking down ever so innocently.

"What are you doing" Harry asks with a smirk.

"Nooothin" Louis answers while dragging his hands over Harry's t-shirt covered chest. Harry's hands instinctively move to rest on Louis' upper thighs and Louis' breath hitches a little and he leans down to kiss Harry.

They're kiss is rough but always full of passion. They kiss as if they were just given their most craved drug after being withdrawn from it for ages. They know that there will be no interruptions this time so they let themselves get completely lost in each other. Louis takes Harry's bottom lip in between his teeth as he grinds down to create friction and this makes Harry's fingers dig into Louis' jean covered bum.

This makes it very apparent that there is a barrier stopping them from having skin on skin contact. This frustrates Harry so he takes control and flips them over so he's on top and in between Louis' legs. Harry pulls his shirt off his body and goes down to meet Louis' lips with his own because he can't stand not kissing him for that long.

Harry works on getting Louis' shirt off then moves to do the same to his jeans. Louis is soon left naked and under the lustful and intense gaze of Harry who takes in every inch of his beautiful baby.

"God, I wish you could see the beauty that I see." Harry says as he smooths his hands over Louis' soft skin. Louis shudders at his words and gentle touch and begins to squirm when Harry's thumbs ever so slightly brush across his sensitive nipples.

"Please Harry want you so bad" Louis whines out and Harry groans at his babys need for him. He stands up to quickly discard himself of his pants and kneels back down in between Louis' legs that have now submissively opened even more in anticipation.

Harry brings their lips together and brings his hand down to get a hold on both of their achingly hard cocks and begins to stroke both of them together. They both moan into the kiss from the dual pleasure of it all and when Harry rubs his thumb over the head of Louis' cock he is whimpering for more. Harry loves when Louis is needy for him.

"How bad do you want me baby?" Harry asks seductively while he keeps his hand moving slowly. This makes Louis moan and buck up into Harry's hand.

"So bad please just want you in me. Wanna feel good. Want you to make me feel good. Need you." Louis babbles and Harry is so hard from Louis' words he swears he could come right now. Harry doesn't want to keep his baby waiting any longer so he decides he's going to let Louis have what he wants. All in good time.

"Gonna make you feel so good yeah? You trust me to take care of you baby?" Harry asks and Louis moans and nods his head frantically. Harry shuffles down so his face is level with Louis' entrance and lets his tongue drag over his sensitive hole. Louis moans deeply and tries to close his legs out of instinct but Harry's shoulders stop him from doing so.

Harry continues tracing Louis' rim with his tongue and eventually lets the tip of his tongue dip into trace Louis' walls.

"Fuck feels so good! More please need more" Louis whines out and harry chuckles and grows harder at his constant need for more.

Harry continues to bask in the sweet taste of Louis and loves the way he has him wriggling under him needing more. always needing more.

Harry then wets his finger and begins to push it inside of Louis' ready entrance. Louis breaths out profanities as Harry goes deeper until his entire middle finger is inside Louis.

He starts at a slow pace and works his way up to two and eventually Harry decides Louis should have three and Louis just takes it. always just takes what Harry gives him. It honestly amazes Harry and makes him aroused out of his mind.

Louis moans obscenely as Harry's fingers keep working, now moving at a fast pace. With each push it brings Louis closer and closer to his climax and Harry knows that. He wants to make Louis feel good and that's what he's going to do.

"Gonna make you cum with just my fingers gonna make you feel so good" Harry promises Louis and all Louis can do is moan and nod his head in agreement. Harry then moves up to kiss Louis hard, making Louis' back arch up which causes Harry's fingers to hit deeper.

Louis throws his head back breaking the kiss when Harry angles his fingers to hit Louis' prostate. Louis is a moaning mess and Harry finds pride in knowing he's the only one who can make Louis feel this way.

After letting his fingers abuse Louis' prostate, Louis finally releases up his and Harry's chests, breathing heavy and turning Harry on completely.

"fuck you look so hot when you cum you should always be doing that when you look so beautiful" Harry admits and Louis is still just trying to come down from his high, but still so ready for more.

They kiss until Louis' breath regulates a bit and Louis reaches his hand down to stroke Harry's neglected cock. Harry moans in appreciation.

"want your cock daddy. please" Louis rasps out and Harry almost melts from those words. He remembers back to earlier in the car when Louis teased him with that word. Oh he's gonna get it now Harry thinks to himself.

"You want this"  Harry asks deeply,referring to his painfully hard cock. Louis bites his lip and moans.

"Please! Need it now" Louis pleads impatiently and it amazes Harry because he just came down from his climax and he's so ready to be filled up and take more. "Only you, please only you can make me feel so good"

Harry wastes no time reaching for the lube that was packed in the front pocket of one of their bags and slicks up his cock. Louis looks so wrecked already which has Harry aching from arousal.

Harry positions the head of his cock at Louis' entrance and begins to push in. they both moan in unison when the head of Harry's cock is inside and surrounded by Louis' heat.

"Harry please more! 'M ready just go, please I can take it." Louis insists and Harry is blown away because Louis shouldn't be ready to take that much. Harry isn't a small guy and Louis has barely given himself enough time to adjust and still he's so so ready to take all of harry.

Harry then starts going in hard and fast because he knows Louis can take it. He can always take it. Both their heads are spinning at how good it all is. Louis brings Harry's face down for a messy but lustful kiss. Harry relentlessly pounds in and out of Louis causing little "uh uh" sounds to leave Louis' mouth with every thrust.

"God you're so tight, always so tight for me. So perfect" Harry babbles out, too consumed by the pleasure. Louis moans at the praises and bites Harry's shoulder as Harry increases his pace.

Everything feels so good and both boys are damp with sweat but they don't care because they both feel so good. Harry's thrusts are getting a bit sloppy but still hard and satisfying as he changes the angle of his hips until he pounds into Louis' prostate with every thrust.

"H im so close fuck feels so good UH UH yes! There don't stop!" Louis calls out and Harry mentally praises himself for picking a spot far enough away from his family because wow his baby is loud and god forbid Harry not be able to hear these heavenly sounds.

Harry pounds in and out of Louis with the goal of getting him to finish for the second time and he is successful because after a couple hard thrusts into his prostate, Louis is releasing with a string of profanities. With the way Louis looks while coming and the way he deliciously clenches around Harry, the curly lad follows with his own climax moment after and he comes so incredibly hard he swears he saw stars.

"Fuck that was so good" Harry says breathless as he collapses onto Louis' smaller body. They lay there for a moment catching their breath while Louis draws little patterns on the skin of Harry's back.

Harry pulled out after a bit and they both got cleaned up and as they both lay there in the comfort of each other, thinking and discussing how amazing the rest of the trip is going to be, they both knew that no matter where they are everything will be perfect as long as they have each other.

A/N

HEYOOOO sooo i know i've been kinda MIA for a while and i haven't updated in forever but that's cuz school is a major bitch and likes to take up all my time BUT i'm on vacation rn so i'll have time to write and stuff so i'm excited for you to read some new ideas i have!!

as always hope u guys like this and i figured i would publish something on valentine's day cuz that's a sexy day i guess ahhaha so if u have a valentine then awesome hope today is special and if you don't then who cares i love you so screw anyone else hehehe

imma leave this here for any feedback/ suggestions/ requests

love you all the absolute most xx
-C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 112 31
Nyctophilia (n.) Love of darkness or night. Finding relaxation or comfort in the darkness. Short chapters Warning Depression Abuse ©imagining5soss
158K 1.3K 23
Larry smut💙💚 They get better, I promise. Any side ships included don't have smut. *THIS BOOK IS NOT COMPLETED, I AM STILL WRITING*.
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.6K 239 23
Once Eina was adopted from the orphanage where she was abandoned, her life had taken a ruinous path. Forced into training from childhood by an organi...