Death Parade x reader

KraziiKawaiiXD tarafından

Consisting of a bunch of Death Parade x reader pieces. You, reader, work along side Nona on the ninetieth flo... Daha Fazla

Elevator Music // Clavis
Bar Fun // Decim
Secret Weakness // Ginti
Sweet Revenge // Ginti
Lust, It's Power // Decim
Precarious Situations // Quin
✦ Requests {Closed}! ✦
Twister and Touching \\ Ginti
IMPORTANT // for past requesters

The Forbidden Fruit // Nona

15.6K 214 171
KraziiKawaiiXD tarafından

Warning for yuri smut, don't like don't read :33

* * *

        Today was the day humans classified as the Holiday, Valentine's Day. [Name] knowing this, was all in a huff, she hated Valentine's Day. To her it was just an excuse so the men could get sex for buying their lovers what they should have been buying them all along; gifts. Not to mention, people shouldn't have to rely on a holiday to keep showering that special someone of theirs with love and affection. Thankfully, the 'world' she was in now didn't celebrate human holidays. But, that still didn't keep her mood from souring.

        Right now she was downing glass after glass of alcohol at Ginti's bar, Viginti, while her mouth continued on with saying profanities and confessing her deepest desires. Ginti ignored her the best he could, but sadly her incessant babbling was getting on his last nerve.

        "Stupid, shut the hell up already." He clicked his tongue and the bored look on his face stayed as he propped his head up on his hand, leaning against the counter top. He had quit serving [Name] a long time ago, though she had became pissed and told him that he was there to serve or some shit and reached over the counter for the alcohol closest to her. He couldn't stop her anymore and no one else seemed to care either.

        [Name]'s words slurred and some came passed her lips as unidentifiable, and even though Ginti had stopped listening to her, his ears perked up at her next slurred words.

        "Ya know, the only thing that Valentine's Day is good for, is the excuse for sex. Eryone loves sex," she took another sip of her alcoholic beverage before continuing, "No, ya know what, no one needs an excuse for sex! You should just have it, with anybodyy you wanna sex up! Male, Female, whatever!" A hiccup came passed her lips and she covered her mouth with her hand. Her cheeks were now hosting a permanent blush and she was so out of it, her head lightly slammed down on the table. "I shoulda stopped drinkin' a loooooong time ago!" She hiccuped and giggled.

        Ginti sighed, "I have an alcoholic sex fiend on my hands." He reached over and took the young girl's glass and started washing it. "I'm calling Nona, she needs to get her subordinate human under control." With that he disappeared from sight to do as he said.

        In the meantime, [Name] dozed on and off, random hiccups escaping from her every now and then. The [h/c]-ette slightly jerked when she felt a small hand land on her shoulder. She moved then, straightening up her posture and looking at her visitor. It was Nona, her boss.

        "Nona~" She purred, "What are you doin' here? Do you wanna drink?"

        A soft smile graced Nona's lips, "No, [Name], Ginti came and got me and told me what was going on. You need to go to bed for the night."

        [Name] waved her hand nonchalantly, "Pfft, that party pooper! I'm fine! Sssshe~" She spread her arms out widely on each side of her, an uncharacteristically goofy grin curling her mouth up.

        Nona shook her head in disagreement before reaching and and clasping the other girl's hand, "Let's go, I'll take you to your room."

        [Name] followed without reluctance, her mind in a fuzzy blur, not really thinking much of anything. Until her actions popped into her head from earlier. Did she talk to Ginti about sex? She sighed and decided to just blame it on the alcohol in her system, Ginti didn't seem to care, so she wouldn't either.

        Though, then her thoughts strayed to how Nona was holding her hand, and her cheeks blushed an even deeper shade of red. Yeah, it was definitely the alcohol. Her momentary distraction had her already wobbly legs involuntarily stop working on her, so she stopped and gripped at the wall closest to her. She breathed in deeply and then exhaled before Nona's voice came to her ears.

        "It's not that much farther from your room, [Name].."

        For some reason, Nona's voice and touch was making [Name] tingle in places she shouldn't be. Her thoughts started to become a little more clearer as she rested against the wall. Nona's grip was still on her hand and [Name]'s thoughts were becoming... extremely provocative. Her [e/c] eyes happened to look up at Nona who was just standing there staring at her, then to the door that was just a few feet away from her, an unused office.

        "[Name], let's hurry, I don't have all night to take care of you. I'm not your mother," annoyance laced her voice as she stared at the intoxicated girl. When a smirk upturned the corner of [Name]'s mouth, Nona's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Though, she didn't have time to question [Name] about it because [Name] started pulling on her hand and walking them toward the unused office.

        "[Name], what are you doing? Where are you taking me?!" Yeah, she was definitely annoyed, [Name] thought, but she wouldn't be for long.

        [Name]'s hand reached out and quickly opened the uninhabited office room door, not even bothering to turn on the light as she jerked Nona in and shut the door behind them. In a matter of seconds she had her boss' back pushed up against the wall beside the door, leaning over her with a glint in her eyes.

        "Don't be mad Nona~" She purred before she put her hand on the wall, beside Nona's head, she leaned in and her lips crashed into Nona's. A long few seconds later she pulled back and looked at the girl.

        Nona's cheeks were flushed, "What the hell are you doing?! I'm not interested in women. I like-"

        [Name] smiled deviously and leaned closer to her, nuzzling up into the crook of Nona's neck before she bit Nona's earlobe and then soothed it with her tongue. Nona gasped in surprise and pushed at [Name]'s shoulders. But, that didn't stop [Name], she looked at Nona's lips, so badly wanting to kiss them, and then whispered, "Sex, is sex Nona. It feels good either way, right?"

        Nona turned her head to the side to look away from her, "I-I wouldn't know."

        "Well, you're about to find out~"

        Before Nona could protest [Name]'s feverishly hot lips crashed against hers once again, and when [Name]'s tongue slipped out to roam across Nona's bottom lip and then into her mouth, all thoughts of protest were gone. Nona's cheeks flushed red and her eyes closed and she moaned into the kiss as [Name]'s wet tongue rubbed up against her own. Nona's arms slipped around [Name]'s neck, pulling her closer, and that was [Name]'s sign that this was okay. So, maybe she wouldn't get fired and shipped to Hell? Good.

        [Name] smiled against the kiss and started pulling Nona back with her until they were close to the desk in the back of the office. Without stopping [Name]'s lips ghosted down Nona's neck, leaving moan inducing bites and licks in their wake. Nona's moan and gasping pants echoed around the room, and before she knew it, or could even realized what was happening, [Name] was leaning Nona up against the desk behind them, her hands reached for the suspender straps around her shoulders and pulled them down before untying the red ribbon around Nona's neck and unbuttoning her white shirt.

        [Name]'s eyes devoured Nona's quivering form, her flushed cheeks and her eyes, blown from desire. Her actions hurried as she finished unbuttoning Nona's shirt, grasped her laced covered breasts and trailed her hands down, passed her navel, to the hem of her black, high-waisted pants. She quickly untied them and pulled them passed Nona's hips until her eyes gazed upon a pair of lace purple panties.

        Nona's hands gripped so tightly to the end of the desk that her knuckles strained white, her breathy pants came out more hurried by just thinking about what was happening to her. When [Name]'s knees dropped down to the floor and Nona felt her hands grip at her thighs and her warm breath fan against the expanse of her bareness, she moaned and her head tipped back.

        "God, Nona, I want you.." [Name] whispered against her clothed core, causing Nona to shiver from pleasure and one of her hands to reach out and tumble through [Name]'s [h/c] hair.

        Nona moaned out as [Name]'s hot tongue trailed the lips of her clothed and aching core. This wasn't supposed to be happening, they were boss and subordinate, but-

        "I want to taste you~"

        She had no care in the world about that anymore as [Name]'s hands pulled down her wet panties and her tongue unexpectedly, quickly, pushed past her wet folds.

        "AH~!"

* * * *

A/N: Dose me in holy water and set me afire, I feel so freaking dirty right now ;-;

This is the longest piece and most explicit piece I've done so far... But, I hope you enjoyed it... my first yuri ;w;

Also, sorry, about changing my writing style for this series, hopefully it's still good ^^''

/////floats off with blood dripping from her nose/////

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

198K 6.2K 49
"What do I do? Falling in love was never part of the plan." "Don't tell me what to do!" "I think our Moony is in love." "Typical! Its all my fault...
366K 7.9K 200
A collection of drabbles about the Sanders Sides. More NSFW than not.
29.6K 2.5K 20
Death has a sick sense of humor. On the most destructive week of Holiday Warren's life, a crosswalk turns into a deadly sprint through the depths of...
182K 2.2K 60
-COMPLETE/DISCONTINUED- ↑More Wenclair on my page WENCLAIR<33 This is my first book, you can request anything Fluff Angst Smut Anything (I can't guar...