Elevator Music // Clavis

It just so happens that there are days that fate decides to give people a break from death. On those days Quindecim arbitrators and the like tend to stay away from the elevators, where Clavis works, and that's including Nona, which means you.

You, however, were making the most out of your break from helping to decide people's fate.

You were...

"Ah, Clavis~"

You were pushed against an elevator wall, Clavis kissing at the exposed tops of your breasts, your usually pristine and tidy clothes were disheveled. Your top unbuttoned low enough to expose the red lacy bra that you wore underneath.

How did you get this way?

That's simple enough.

Your-mischievous-self decided to have a little fun once Nona stepped off of the elevator. You had waited until she was out of sight before you smirked and reached past Clavis to pull the emergency stop button on the elevator which made him give you a confused look.

"What are you doing, [Name]-chan?"

"Oh, just having a little fun Clavis~ And how many times have I told you to call me [Name]? Hm?"

As the words came past your lips, with your arms behind your back, you took a few steps toward Clavis, resulting in him being cornered against the wall. When you stopped in front of him your hands came from behind your back to rest on his shoulders, while you pushed yourself up on your toes to softly kiss his lips. When you pulled back to see his reaction, you noticed the slight blush that tinted his cheeks. You smirked.

Since then, heated kisses turned into Clavis pushing you up against the elevator wall, his right knee resting between your thighs as his lips went to work biting at your neck. You moaned his name when you felt him calm a love bite with his tongue and his knee press further into your clothed lower half. His hand unexpectedly squeezed at your still covered breast, eliciting a gasp and causing you to throw your head back and close your eyes in pleasure. This new position let him search out more of your neck with his lips and teeth.

You opened your [e/c] eyes, he noticed how they clouded over in lust, and it made him reach out to finish unbuttoning your shirt. Your hands, however, reached out to touch the expanse of his chest, stopping and then going for the buttons on his crisp uniform jacket.

Later, outside the elevator, Nona waited impatiently on the elevator to open up. Tapping her foot and crossing her arms stubbornly with a permanent scowl on her face.

"What the hell is taking Clavis so long? I need to find [Name].."

Out of nowhere she heard a girlish moan and a low groan coming from inside the stopped elevator.

"CLAVIS, YES!~" was heard through the doors of the elevator, causing her pale cheeks to turn a bright red.

"Oh my..."

Let's just say that Nona decided then and there that from here on out, that weird tacky elevator music had to be played inside the elevator, at all times. And Clavis and [Name] were going to get a good talking to, along with a thump on their heads..

___

A/N: Clavis is my favorite in the anime so far~ :3 I can't help it ♡