Drivers license | Eli Moskowi...

By -MissHolland

Olivia Blatt never thought she would fall for a guy who understood her. The real her. A guy who is willing to... More

DRIVERS LICENSE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX

FOUR

2.2K 100 54
By -MissHolland

SEASON 1, EPISODE 3

THE SCHOOL BELL RINGS, as lunch begins. Olivia was eating her food well Yasmine, Sam and Moon were just on their phones, not paying attention to what her mother starts to say.

"Cyberbullying is no laughing matter. Sending a cruel message to someone online can be just as hurtful as saying it to their face." Olivia bit her lip and suddenly felt a little confused. Her mother didn't tell her she was speaking out about cyberbullying. The girls weren't paying attention but she was.

She looked over at Miguel's table and saw Eli looking down trying to take attention off of him.

"I'm not gonna name names, but the other day a mother called me up because her son was crying after some kids online made fun of his facial deformity."

Oh shit, Olivia didn't the words coming out of her mother's mouth. Everyone immediately knew she was talking about Eli and so did the rest of the school.

Oh god. He was crying! Olivia looked down for a second feeling slight anger come over her. She was going to have to keep a close eye on Eli, but she had a feeling it had something to do with Kyler and his gang.

Eli looked around seeing a lot of eyes on him, chuckling and pointing with their friends. He immediately feels tears start to form in his eyes before subconsciously covers his lip.

Demetri looks at his friends with a slight pity and sadly. Well Miguel shakes his head feeling bad for his new friend.

"The kid right there! The kid with the weird lip." They heard and so did Olivia, which subconsciously made her get up. The girls noticed but didn't say anything seeing as they had no idea what her mom said.

"But today, our goal here is to make this school a safe space for all students." Olivia goes up to her mother and whispers.

"Mom, you should talk about costumes. You know culturally sensitive., we talked about her last night." Olivia says quietly as her mom gives her a slight look of appreciation. "Thanks honey."

But olivia wasn't done, she walks over to the table near Miguel's. Seeing the girl who whispered quite loudly about Eli. She glares at the table, before sitting down on an empty seat.

Olivia knew other tables around her were watching so she smirks before saying, "Kendall, you shouldn't be laughing. I mean your boyfriend has been cheating on you with your best friend. You didn't hear this from me but I heard them doing the dirty in the boys locker room."

Multiple gasps were heard about, well Kendall looked at her best friend and boyfriend look both looked down ashamed. "Cece! Is this true?" Her voice was filled with betrayal and hurt.

As she started crying, Cece nods. "He came onto me, I swear!"

"Oh and you think that means it right. What a friendship." Olivia smirks walking away but not before meeting Cece and Kendall's soon to be ex boyfriend eyes.

Smirking she walks back to her table, sitting down. That was her goal taking attention off of Eli and by the looks of it, it worked. But whispers traveled from table to table. And many eyes were away from Eli and now on the girls.

Yasmine smirked, "what a scandal."

Eli, Miguel and Demetri heard about it and all looked shocked.

"Didn't see that coming." Demetri said sarcastically. "But at least the attention is off of Eli." He whispers lowly.

As the boys nod, Miguel looked a little suspicious but said nothing about it changing the subject.

"You know, if you're sick of getting bullied, my karate dojo's looking for recruits." Miguel suggestions making Eli nod. But before he could say anything Demetri starts to say something.

"Yeah, right, you hear that, Eli? A little karate training and you're gonna kick some major ass." He jokes sarcastically, laughing at the thought.

"I'm serious, Demetri, all right? My sensei's the real deal, and l'm sure I could get you both discounts." He says point at them two.

"As enticing as that sounds, I think we'd rather spend our afternoons playing Crucible Control than getting hit in the face." He says making Eli look down at his food.

"Oh, and one last thing." Olivia's Mom says in the microphone again, "While we're all looking forward to the Halloween dance, let's make sure our costumes are culturally sensitive."

Sam gets a text from Kyler and smiles. It says, you look boo-tiful. Sam texts back heart eyes emojis. They look at each other and smile.

"For example, instead of "sexy nurse," maybe try "gender-neutral hospital employee." Olivia rolls her eyes, looking back down at her phone.

"Instead of a geisha..." olivia hears her mom start but Aisha comes to their table and slides over to Sam.

"Hey, I got a great idea for our costumes this year." Aisha says excitedly not noticing Sam's face.

"Um..." sam couldn't finish because Aisha keeps going.

"I was thinking...I go as sodium, and you go as chloride. And when people ask what we are, we do this." She grabs the salt and drops on the table.

Sam shows a large smile knowing the joke and olivia just smiles looking down at her phone. Getting the joke.

"What is that, some dumb inside joke you guys have?" Jasmine says leaning close to the girls.

"I mean, it's not really "inside." Sodium chloride is table salt."

Olivia looks to the side with wide eyes, knowing that Aisha's words were wrongly put.

"Yeah, I was kidding." Yasmine says annoyed, leaning back on her chair crossing her arms.

"We actually decided to go as Laker girls." Sam tells her making Moon and Olivia look to see her reaction.

"Oh." Aisha says her smile now long gone, replaced with a frown.

"But maybe we can order another." Sam tries but Yasmine quickly interrupts.

"They're one-size-fits-all, which suddenly seems like false advertising."

The girls laugh expect for Sam who looks guilty. Olivia looks down again, swiping through Pinterest.

"Yas, I need help with my hair for the dance. Mind if I go to your house?" Olivia asks trying to change the subject, Yasmine smiles and nods.

"No, I don't mind. I love doing your hair, maybe we can curl it."

"Ooh! Can I go to?" Moon says eagerly, making Yasmine and Olivia nod.

"You want to come Sam?" Olivia asks, as Sam shakes her, "it's alright, my moms doing my hair."

"Alright, we are going to have soo much fun!" Olivia says before they all look at Yasmine's phone.

—————

"I mean, I feel bad for Aisha, but at the same time, I don't wanna dress up as a molecular compound." Sam says to his parents during dinner.

"I felt, kind of bad to. I know you guys always dress up together." Olivia starts and looks at Sam, "you know me and the girls won't mind if you don't go as a Laker girl."

"That's the thing, I want to go as a laker girl and not a molecular compound." She says taking a bit of her food.

"No, I totally get it." Amanda says looking from her daughter to Olivia. "But hey, just because you guys aren't wearing the same costume doesn't mean you can't hang out at the dance together."

Olivia nods, continue eating her food.

"Mm, speaking of the dance, I got an email from the school. They're looking for chaperones. They seem pretty desperate." Daniel says looking at Olivia for a second hoping her mom didn't tell her about him calling her and not the other way around.

"Yeah mom, is always grateful for the extra help." Olivia says not thinking much about her statement.

"Yeah, no kidding. Who wants to spend their Friday night in a sweaty gym?" Amanda says.

"Well, you're off the hook, I said l'd do it." Sam drops her fork and looks at her dad, looking not the happiest.

"Look, come on. Counselor Blatt and I go way back. I couldn't leave her hangin'."

Olivia say nothing as Sam looks at her mom for help.

"Mom." She says taking a breath.

"Come on, Daniel. Would you want one of your parents at your high school dance? I mean ask Olivia," She asked.

"My mom drove me on dates, okay? And olivia, does your mom ever bother you?" They all looked at olivia who looked at Sam.

"My mom doesn't really keep an obvious eye on me, so I don't really care."

"You see Sam, You won't even notice me." Daniel tries, "I'll be a ghost."

"Ghosts are lame." Anthony says and for the first time in a while he wasn't on his iPad.

"Yeah, l'm not talking about a costume, it's just an expression." He says looking at Anthony.

"Just promise me you won't embarrass me, Olivia's mom never was. And I don't need you hanging around and watching me all the time." Sam says looking at her father. 

"I promise." Daniel says but Olivia feels like that's a promise that will be broken.

—————

OLIVIA WAS DANCING WITH THE GIRLS, all in their Lacker girl costumes. With Kyler and his gang around them. Yasmine ended up doing Olivia's hair and it looked really good.

Miguel makes quite the entrance looking around for Eli and Demetri.

"Oh, skeleton. Classic. Nice." He hears Demetri saying walking to them.

"Thanks. I like your sorcerer costume." Miguel says nodding at it.

"Sorcerer? Please. I'm a necromancer." Demetri says point at his face.

"What?" Miguel asks confused.

"Didn't you see "The Amulet"?" Miguel shakes his head looking over at Eli.

"So are you a regular doctor, or..." Miguel trails off letting Eli tell him.

"Plastic surgeon. I fix lips." Eli says softly. (Aww my baby-anyways-)

"Nice." Miguel says nodding in approval.

"All right, y'all, we're 'bout to switch it up." The DJ says changing the music.

"Thanks for reaching out to chaperone. That was so kind of you." counselor Blatt says looking at Daniel. (In this story she's vice principal and counselor)

"Well, I just wanna make sure the kids are having a good night."

"Aww. I actually also wanted to thank you for having Oliva over for dinner most nights. Me and her father are always working and her brother is always at his friends house."

Olivia's parents were pretty much use to their daughter being at the LaRusso house. Even since she was young, she loved going over to play with Sam.

"Its no problem, we love having Olivia around. She already part of the family." He smiles making Blatt smile thankfully.

Sam sees her father looking at her and pulls out her phone sending him a text.

Daniel feels the buzz and pulls not his phone, seeing the text from sam, you're a 👻. Daniel pulls his phone away and looks around everywhere but at her.

Sam was dancing was Kyler before she stops seeing Aisha by herself.

"Hey, just... I'll be right back." She tells Kyler who nods, "Okay."

"Hey." Sam says looking at Aisha costume.

"Hey." Aisha says back looking at her own costume.

"I like your costume." Sam tries with smile.

"Thanks, it, uh, doesn't really work without the chloride."Aisha says unsure.

"I don't know, sodium's pretty badass. It's the silent killer." Sam tells her old friend as they both chuckle.

"Hey, look, I..." Sam starts wanting to apologize for being mean before.

"It's okay. I'd rather go as sexy than funny too, if I had that option." Aisha says with a fake smile.

"Don't say that." Sam tells her with a frown. But before Aisha could get any words out,

"Hey, Sam, come over, we're gonna go live." Moon yells from behind her, holding up her phone with Yasmine and Olivia next to her,

"Get your ass over here." Yasmine yells.

"Whoa! Here let's take a selfie on my phone." Olivia says pulling out her phone, as the girls smile.

"One second." Sam says before looking back at Aisha, "Can we make plans to hang out soon? It's been way too long."

"I'd love that." Aisha says happy to maybe have her friend back.

"Stay salty, my friend." Sam teases, before running over to her friends. Olivia pulls her into the live as Sam wraps her arm around her shoulders smiling.

Kyler pulls Sam away from the group and Olivia hopes he won't try anything. But she also knows Sam could kick his ass if she wanted to, so she didn't worry.

"You want some punch?" She asked moon who knows, "yes please."

Olivia nods and goes over to the punch, seeing someone very familiar. "Miguel?"

Miguel and her have been sitting together in Homeroom for a while so they became better friends.

"Y-yeah. Hey, Liv." He waves as she comes closer. Miguel feels Eli get tense.

"I love all your costumes, especially yours Eli. I was actually going to dress up as a nurse but changed my mind last minute." She smiles making Eli look at her with a smile, even if she couldn't see it because of the mask.

"O-oh, t-thank you." He mumbled, as Olivia bits her lip, grabbing two cups of punch. "Yeah, well I'll see you later okay."

Before they could say anything she runs back to moon and Yasmine with cups.

Miguel smiles, "she's so nice, I think you guys won't look cute together Eli."

Demetri scoffs, "Yeah like someone like her, would go out with Eli." He suddenly realize his words and looks at Eli, "no offense, but she's like the popular and we're what you call...nerds."

Eli said nothing feeling sad, self-conscious and embarrassed for even thinking he had a chance.

Demetri wasn't purposely wanting Eli to feel sad, but it was true and he didn't want his friends to get his feeling hurt when she went out with someone like Kyler.

"Dude not cool." Miguel says glaring at Demetri before looking at three girls in front of them.

"Okay, are we ready? Let's ask the Dragon Queens to dance." Miguel starts to change the subject wanting Eli to feel better.

Demetri scoffs, "Slow your roll, we got time."

But just as he says that, another guy comes for the girls.

"No, no...Shit. We just lost one to Doctor Who." He sighs annoyed.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Eli says hoping he didn't upset Miguel to much.

"Yeah, me too. That punch is going right through me." Miguel nods and starts following after Eli.

As they danced, Yasmine can't help but says "Oh, my God, how pathetic. She's like a pig at a trough." Looking at Aisha who is eating.

Moon and Olivia chuckle for a second before Yasmine smirks. Sam comes back looking pissed off making Olivia sigh knowing it has something to do with his father.

"Hey, can we get out of here, please?" She asked as Olivia nods, "what happened? Are you okay?"

"Not yet. Wait for it." Suddenly everyone gets a video send to them. Everyone pulls out there phone to see a embarrassing video of Aisha as a pig.

Everyone around them are laughing, moon laughing the hardest lending against Olivia for support.

"We got it too!" A girl yells from around them.

"Yas! I see that computer class is starting to pay off." Olivia says with a smirk as Yasmine laughs. "I know right, once you actually pay attention it's so easy."

"Piggy, piggy!"

"Cheeto pig!"

Yasmine waves with a fake pout, as Sam looks sad forgotten what had happened with her dad.

"Hey Yas! I have to go to the bedroom, I'll be right back." Olivia says putting her phone in her bag.

"Mm, do you what us to come with?" Yasmine asked as Olivia shook her head. "It's alright, don't worry. I'll be right back."

—————

THE BOYS WERE IN THE BATHROOM, talking about their bad attend to talk to those girls.

"First high school dance in the books, and we didn't even make an attempt." He sighs.

"Well, statistically speaking, zero for zero is better than zero for one, so it could've been worse." Demetri tries to trying to say, nothing bad happened and they didn't get embarrassed.

They finish and start washing their hands when they hear a door open hearing a familiar voice they all hate.

"Yo, so frustrated, man." Kyler says annoyed to his friends. "I was just about to give her the bracelet."

"Like that cheap one you gave to that East Valley slut?" Big red says smirking.

"Yeah, it worked on her, so might as well try it again. But Sam's dad had to ruin everything." They sit down in front of lockers.

"I'm sorry, dude, you had her in the palm of your dick." Brucks says as all the other boys agree.

"First Sam and then Olivia, have you seen her. I swear she gets hotter every day." Kyler says smirking.

Eli heart stops at those words, even if he didn't have a chance the last thing he wanted was someone like Kyler hurting Olivia. He wanted olivia to be happy not get played by an asshole.

The boys bumped into something causing nose and making Kyler and his gang look to see Miguel, Eli and Demetri

"Oh, shit." Demetri says as him and Eli waste no time to run out of there but Miguel doesn't.

Somehow Eli loses Demetri as he's running he bumps into someone causing her to lose balance.

She was about to fall but Eli is quick to grab her waist before she can hit the floor. "Oh!"

Olivia holds on to Eli's arm as he helps her up before he whisky sees her wide eyes letting go and taking a step back.

"Woah! Eli are you okay?" She looks at his Panic look.

Eli looks at her eyes, they were full of worry and concern. "Y-yeah."

Olivia saw he wanted nothing but to leave so she sigh. "Listen, I know we aren't close. But if you ever need someone or just what to talk, I'm here" Eli smiles and nods.

"Thank you Flower." Olivia's eyes widen at the nickname making her slightly blush. She haven't been called that in a long...long time.

"Uh, I'll see you okay?" She says looking down as Eli immediately runs out the doors.

Olivia walks back into the gym spotting Moon and Yasmine right away. By the looks of it, Sam had already left.

Her thoughts stay on Eli and can't help but wonder what happened before he bumped into her.

—————

NOTES

Fourth update in a row, maybe I can update daily. I love writing this story, I'm looking for some Manip. So anyway edits them, I'll love to see some edits of Eli and Olivia. Also Yasmine, Sam, Moon and Olivia.

Also the whole point of Olivia being a bitch is that she'll change a little like Moon in the show. Eli or hawk will help her change for the better, not that he wants her to change but cause she wants to be a better person. *Spoiler* she will drop Kyler and his gang.

I also wanted to point out, that their after friendship in seventh grade has many dead ends. Things we won't know until he's hawk and there fully talking about what happened because they both have different sides of the story!

I'm excited for the next chapter, it's the library sense. I'm have been waiting to write that since the beginning. Olivia is going to be watching with Sam behind the bookshelf, and may or may not stand up to Kyler. Should she stand up for Eli? Thoughts?

I love Olivia and Eli there so cute, I can't wait for hawk to show up.

I've also decided that Olivia does know karate, she was a student for Daniel when she was eight. But won't be joining a dojo until maybe season two and...I haven't decided which one. Soo help?

P. S - Olivia's outfit for the cafeteria scene is on top. But her costume is the same as Yasmine's for the Halloween dance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.5K 80
"๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
40.6K 1.1K 36
(Tory Nichols x Fem! Oc) โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, It was unfathomable how Sierra could love someone so much. That someone being a girl from her dojo, C...
265K 7.5K 41
"Do you regret it?" The words left the girls mouth before she could stop them. The red haired boy looked up from his hands, his blue eyes locking on...
867K 37.2K 99
-๐‚๐‘๐˜ ๐๐€๐๐˜ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ...